Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 24-03-2018, 10:26 PM   #261
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
Bloomin youtube keeps suggesting his videos to me because I looked at the first one on this thread....that's the way we are programmed these days I guess...
ah well....but he makes for interesting listening doesn't he?

its because he's touching on those no-go areas of discussion

so if someone is a militant marxist feminist who won't rest until women occupy half or more of all the highest paid job roles then they don't want to think about any inconvenient barriers to their agenda like the fact that women are the only people who can gestate a fetus and who are the only people with mammaries that can feed a baby

they don't want to hear that

if a guy like peterson says it out loud then he becomes a lightening rod for their frustrations but should they ultimately be frustrated at him or should they be frustrated at the expectations that are being heaped on them these days because ultimately THAT is where the pressure is coming from and who is it that is heaping those pressures on women?

other women, that's where

women pressure other women

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 24-03-2018 at 10:28 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2018, 10:30 PM   #262
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
ah well....but he makes for interesting listening doesn't he?

its because he's touching on those no-go areas of discussion

so if someone is a militant marxist feminist who won't rest until women occupy half or more of all the highest paid job roles then they don't want to think about any inconvenient barriers to their agenda like the fact that women are the only people who can gestate a fetus and who are the only people with mammaries that can feed a baby

they don't want to hear that

if a guy like peterson says it out loud then he becomes a lightening rod for their frustrations but should they ultimately be frustrated at him or should they be frustrated at the expectations that are being heaped on them these days because ultimately THAT is where the pressure is coming from and who is it that is heaping those pressures on women?

other women, that's where

women pressure other women
No ...I'm done listening to him whining.

Last edited by Sabrina; 24-03-2018 at 10:30 PM.
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2018, 10:30 PM   #263
white light

Quote:
you're wrong, because unlike you i won't be going to them and telling them to put their differences aside

that was your idea remember?

yup that was your solution to the problems....good luck with that one!
No, I wouldn't go up to them. "The road to hell is paved with good intentions." I take the Zen approach. If something comes into my immediate reality then that's what I deal with.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2018, 10:44 PM   #264
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
No, I wouldn't go up to them. "The road to hell is paved with good intentions." I take the Zen approach. If something comes into my immediate reality then that's what I deal with.
ah so you have no solution at all then....
Old 24-03-2018, 10:45 PM   #265
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
No ...I'm done listening to him whining.
if you can't stand whining then i'd give those marxist feminists a wide berth!

i don't think they'll EVER be happy...
Old 24-03-2018, 11:01 PM   #266
white light

Quote:
ah so you have no solution at all then....
To what? I'm not sure there's even a problem. Perhaps it's all in your mind.
Old 24-03-2018, 11:06 PM   #267
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
To what? I'm not sure there's even a problem. Perhaps it's all in your mind.
just keep repressing and see where it gets you...
Old 24-03-2018, 11:37 PM   #268
white light

Quote:
just keep repressing and see where it gets you...
There's repressing and there's repressing.

Haven't you heard the theory that everything is in the mind, or the one where reality is a matrix illusion or computer simulation, or the one where you're just an energy battery and all these "problems" are just designed to keep you topped up with emotion to feed off of ???
Old 25-03-2018, 07:35 AM   #269
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
There's repressing and there's repressing.

Haven't you heard the theory that everything is in the mind, or the one where reality is a matrix illusion or computer simulation, or the one where you're just an energy battery and all these "problems" are just designed to keep you topped up with emotion to feed off of ???
yes of course

so will MASS IMMIGRATION

a) increase societies anxiety, fears and suspicions
b) decrease them
c) have no effect at all on peoples mental and emotional state
Old 25-03-2018, 02:19 PM   #270
white light

Quote:
yes of course

so will MASS IMMIGRATION

a) increase societies anxiety, fears and suspicions
b) decrease them
c) have no effect at all on peoples mental and emotional state
Mass immigration of what? Your fear mongering?

People's mental and emotional states will be what they've been primed to be, unless they know better.

Anyways, what's this got to do with the thread topic?
Old 25-03-2018, 03:42 PM   #271
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Mass immigration of what?
Mass immigration orchestrated by the rothschild cabal to deliberately breakdown national sovereignty

Quote:
Your fear mongering?
if i am right about the ultimate goal of the cabal then i'm right to be concerned

Quote:
People's mental and emotional states will be what they've been primed to be, unless they know better.
no because some things are distressing to people. If someone stabbed you or raped your girlfriend you would be distressed and most people would be so those are things that we know to be objectively distressing

There are many things people find objectively distressing and many of those things are linked to mass immigration and the agenda behind it

The changes occuring to our society are real and are distressing to many people. By telling people its just in their heads you are invalidating their concerns and gaslighting them

its like telling people they are crazy when they are not. I doubt you'd like someone doing that to you

Quote:
Anyways, what's this got to do with the thread topic?
EVERYTHING

It has everything to do with freedom of speech and political correctness which is what jordan peterson is famous for talking about because its all part of the same agenda

Political correctness is about stopping people talking about things like mass immigration. Its about normalising the changes the cabal are FORCING on society

So to answer to the OP directly i think that FREEDOM OF SPEECH is vital because it allows the dissenting voice to speak outside of GROUPTHINK madness

So for example with that team of engineers building that bridge. if they were too busy back slapping each other and posting self congratulatory social media selfies with inspirational cliches posted underneath instead of focusing on the hard maths required for a successful bridge and they ignored any dissenting voice because they were all in a collective circle jerk groupthink and basking in each others social validation then i'd say that is an example where a dissenting voice would be very useful and would save lives

There are many times when a dissenting voice has to inject a bit of common sense into a situation when people are infected by groupthink madness and the social credit system and the clamp down on freedom of speech is about preventing that vital voice from being heard because britain is being set up to fail. Our failure as a nation is being engineered by the cabal

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 25-03-2018 at 03:45 PM.
Old 25-03-2018, 04:30 PM   #272
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:
if you can't stand whining then i'd give those marxist feminists a wide berth!

i don't think they'll EVER be happy...
We agree on something at last...

Give Feminism and Masculism a wide berth and stop listening to their whining.

And work on the future of equality for all .....
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2018, 04:33 PM   #273
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
We agree on something at last...

Give Feminism and Masculism a wide berth and stop listening to their whining.

And work on the future of equality for all .....
I love women by the way!

I think they're awesome

where would we be without women?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 25-03-2018 at 04:36 PM.
Old 25-03-2018, 05:06 PM   #274
white light

Quote:
Mass immigration orchestrated by the rothschild cabal to deliberately breakdown national sovereignty
What's do you think is so great about national sovereignty?

Quote:
if i am right about the ultimate goal of the cabal then i'm right to be concerned
How big is the cabal? How all consuming?

Quote:
no because some things are distressing to people. If someone stabbed you or raped your girlfriend you would be distressed and most people would be so those are things that we know to be objectively distressing

There are many things people find objectively distressing and many of those things are linked to mass immigration and the agenda behind it

The changes occuring to our society are real and are distressing to many people. By telling people its just in their heads you are invalidating their concerns and gaslighting them

its like telling people they are crazy when they are not. I doubt you'd like someone doing that to you
If the truth is that things are only in the mind then to tell them that they are mad and/or gaslighting to see it otherwise would be gaslighting, albeit something that's still just in the mind. Lol.

Quote:
EVERYTHING

It has everything to do with freedom of speech and political correctness which is what jordan peterson is famous for talking about because its all part of the same agenda

Political correctness is about stopping people talking about things like mass immigration. Its about normalising the changes the cabal are FORCING on society

So to answer to the OP directly i think that FREEDOM OF SPEECH is vital because it allows the dissenting voice to speak outside of GROUPTHINK madness

So for example with that team of engineers building that bridge. if they were too busy back slapping each other and posting self congratulatory social media selfies with inspirational cliches posted underneath instead of focusing on the hard maths required for a successful bridge and they ignored any dissenting voice because they were all in a collective circle jerk groupthink and basking in each others social validation then i'd say that is an example where a dissenting voice would be very useful and would save lives

There are many times when a dissenting voice has to inject a bit of common sense into a situation when people are infected by groupthink madness and the social credit system and the clamp down on freedom of speech is about preventing that vital voice from being heard because britain is being set up to fail. Our failure as a nation is being engineered by the cabal.
Energy flows where attention goes.
Old 25-03-2018, 05:23 PM   #275
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
What's do you think is so great about national sovereignty?
control over borders

keeping power closer to home and less distant

throwing a spanner in the works of the corporate-fascist EU project and disrupting their plans to enslave every member state to the euro and an EU army while forcing endless quotas of migrants on them until they are utterly annihilated and have to accept a technocratic reset

Quote:
How big is the cabal?
At the top its the freemasonic dynasties but there are layers of servants beneath them right down to layers of useful dupes at the bottom who are helping push their agenda without realising that they are actually helping to create their own future prison

Quote:
How all consuming?
at the moment they have their hands on all of the levers of power. This is why people have had to create an alternative media and why people are experimenting with non central bank currencies to try and find ways of functioning outside of cabal control

Quote:
If the truth is that things are only in the mind then to tell them that they are mad and/or gaslighting to see it otherwise would be gaslighting, albeit something that's still just in the mind. Lol.
I don't think its good to invalidate peoples legitimate concerns

Quote:
Energy flows where attention goes.
yes and people are waking upto the things we are talking about

the rothschilds and rockefellers were mentioned on the andrew marr show this week...

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 25-03-2018 at 05:32 PM.
Old 28-03-2018, 08:37 AM   #276
jake_ball

Default "Do not Despair" - Jordan Peterson talks to a heated audience member

This video reminds me of David Icke, and in particular the strength that he has showed when tremendous pressure was put on him (and still is put on him).

Some great advice here from Jordan Peterson :-

The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2018, 11:30 AM   #277
size_of_light

I was gonna start a thread on JP then did a forum search on his name with thousands of results! (I don't read a whole lot on here).

Such an inspiring guy, if only for his clear-thinking ability and skill at articulating his thoughts so directly and succinctly.

'Jordan Peterson Destroys Feminist Interviewer' or similar such clips regularly appear in my Recommended Youtube vids and always bring a grin.

Well done, mate.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote