Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 17-02-2011, 01:05 PM   #41
theabominablephenomenon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07august View Post
Composited video is NOT a LIVE recording, it is an editted project.

Only viable 911 footage that can be used as evidence is the actual archived footage of the video aired LIVE on 911 am. Your sample of composited video, made after the fact, is NOT original day-of-air recorded video. Your reference is not only MOOT, it is a sample of all the attempts made on 911, and thereafter, by paid perps to support the govt lies of 911. I heard Witch Ann (GWB's witch aunt who runs the groups of hired witnesses, posters and witches who gathered in downtown Manhattan to chant for demonic power as the 911 rituals proceeded) paid $1000 to anyone for every composited video that any witch/non-witch worker could manufacture to post on the Internet in support the 911 lies and intended ILLUSIONS the govt wanted the public to swallow as to what happened that day.

It is merely an example of how it could be done, easily.
All this talk of witches is giving me a headache.

Quote:
Demand a real investigation. Write or e-mail your senators and representatives, demand that the Congress reopen an independent 911 investigation of all 911 related events, and 911 events thereafter, to expose the treason committed on 911. There is no statute of limitation for MURDER.
I'm in the UK so i don't have any senators etc.

Quote:
One more word of advice: definitely is spelled this way.
Ok,
cheers.

er,
edited is spelled this way.... at least in the UK...

Last edited by theabominablephenomenon; 17-02-2011 at 01:07 PM.
theabominablephenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2011, 03:30 PM   #42
sertes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan View Post
Watch the archives with pen and paper in hand. Make a list all the people who report seeing a plane fly into the building and a list of all the people who report seeing the building just explode. When you've finished, come back and we can discuss your results.
Is this your way of dismissing the fact the no-plane theory has no witness in favor?

Ok, I have the first row of results, witness looking at WTC and placed south of the south tower:

Saw the plane impact: everyone
Saw the explosion but not the plane: zero
Old 17-02-2011, 04:28 PM   #43
muggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by sertes View Post
Is this your way of dismissing the fact the no-plane theory has no witness in favor?

Ok, I have the first row of results, witness looking at WTC and placed south of the south tower:

Saw the holograms.
muggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2011, 05:39 PM   #44
sidlittle

Quote:

South of the South tower is basically battery park and the Atlantic.

Who are these witnesses ? What has your research found ?.
sidlittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2011, 06:16 PM   #45
bryan

Quote:

FAIL.

bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2011, 07:24 PM   #46
wthree

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07august View Post
Whether you are a funny witch or occultist or pagan, whatever you are, why would you think I could care what a paid posting perp thinks? I have passed on the information to someone who cared. You are paid to post for the perps, I don't think you really care about the truth.

Your pagan avatar gives you away.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh noes! I have pagan symbology in my avatar, therefore I must be a paid poster. Because all pagans are evil satanists who want to kill god!

I'm not a pagan, nor am I a christian.

I'm just someone who does not believe cgi planes were used on 9/11, because there is no evidence.

If you've built some false reality whereby anyone who disagrees with you MUST be a paid poster, thats your problem.

I can't beleive the sheer stupidity of calling me a witch or a pagan. Its unbelievable, you may as well go around shouting for the burning of all non-christians and denouncing any kind of free thought.

But just to top it off, theres the fact that pagans were the ones fighting AGAINST powerful christian, islamic and jewish empires from destroying their homeland. They were the ones that believed in harmony with nature, and non-materialistic ideals.

So, in reality, I would'nt mind being a pagan. I'm just not.

Open your mind, and move away from your blind reality.
Musings of a Transhumanist
http://musingsofatranshumanist.blogspot.co.uk
http://subjectiveevidence.wikispaces.com/
wthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2011, 09:22 PM   #47
matrix911
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by wthree View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh noes! I have pagan symbology in my avatar, therefore I must be a paid poster. Because all pagans are evil satanists who want to kill god!

I'm not a pagan, nor am I a christian.I can't beleive the sheer stupidity of calling me a witch or a pagan. Its unbelievable, you may as well go around shouting for the burning of all non-christians and denouncing any kind of free thought.

I'm just someone who does not believe cgi planes were used on 9/11, because there is no evidence.

Then Not only are you ignorant of what your avatar symbolizes, but you're ignorant of the overwhelming EVIDENCE that supports the No real planes theory and TV fakery that you're clearly in denial of or haven't done any real research on.

so only a shill or someone with sheer stupidity would claim there's "no evidence".

Last edited by matrix911; 17-02-2011 at 10:48 PM.
matrix911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2011, 12:13 AM   #48
sidlittle

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidlittle

South of the South tower is basically battery park and the Atlantic.

Who are these witnesses ? What has your research found ?.

I’ll help you out and give you three witnesses who claim to have been south of the south tower.

1. Michael ‘ Oh my God, the plane just crashed into the building ‘Hezarkhani

Supposed diamond dealer who says he can’t talk about his video as the rights lie with CNN. Mind, you this information was gleaned in his chat’ with Jeff ‘shill’ Hill, AKA ‘shure’, so who knows what could be true? . For the record, I question whether, this entity Michael Hezarkhani actually exists.

Anyhow, much discussion in the thread below. Note that audio fakery is proven with the existence of contradictory soundtracks to his shot (killtowns post on the first page).

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...ael+hezarkhani

As for visual fakery well...it’s 2011 and many people still believe the visual imagery represents a real plane. I have no idea how one could look at this time-lapse image below and conclude that the Hezarkhani film represents real footage of a nuts and bolts passenger plane about to glide into the south tower. It’s worse than Playstation.

Magically healing columns

http://911composites.wiki-site.com/i...ealing_Columns

2. Carmen' and her magic mavika' Taylor

Took this photo..

The synchronous nature of their visual records suggests to me that Carmen should track down and marry Michael Hezarkhani and reproduce for they evidently share some unique, mystical bond that science can not explain.

Compare her photo above to a still from the hezarkhani footage below

Note the partially missing fin and fading port wing/port elevator in both images. What are the odds? Insanity!

Furthermore, how did Carmen Taylor manage to take these two shots (above) on a Sony Mavica that simply can’t due to it’s slow ‘write to disk’ time ?

Quote:
“Write to Disk” time. After you snap a picture, the Mavica takes several seconds (up to 7 seconds) to save it to disk. Unlike a standard camera, you can’t just keep clicking away. This is a bummer when it comes to capturing sports or any other action where you’d like a close sequence of shots.

More here..
http://supercalifragilisticexpialido...ia-complicity/

3. Jane 'Joe Public..not BBC' Beresford

Apparently Jane Beresford was in battery park and witnessed the 2nd hit. I looked into this 3 years ago and discovered that rather than being your average witness as the BBC tried to pass off, she was in fact a BBC producer

Bryan has more on this here..
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...ry+park&page=3

As Bryan found for himself, you barely find scraps on this woman on the internet.

If you listen to her account in the video, she seemingly had the best seat in the house.

Question:Why then, didn’t the BBC follow up with her on September 11, the days and weeks after, nor any time since?
Old 18-02-2011, 03:50 AM   #49
madmax

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidlittle View Post
2. Carmen' and her magic mavika' Taylor
Furthermore, how did Carmen Taylor manage to take these two shots (above) on a Sony Mavica that simply can’t due to it’s slow ‘write to disk’ time ?
I own a mavika and as a work horse it was perfect for taking site shots etc. Action photos well thats another thing. By the time it auto focused and farted about the action was over. Definately not a point and shoot oh my god would you look at that great shot type camera. Multiple shots at least 10 seconds apart, to get everything settled down again.
That makes her tale very fishy.
madmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2011, 04:12 AM   #50
lizzy

Anyone remember seeing the digital screw up --- 'nose in- nose out' , it appeared as if the plane had gone through the corner of the south tower....
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...e+plane&page=6

edit....http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...post1058799480

post 279

....anyone still have that saved?
I have doubted the existence of planes for a few years now......no debrie , just as at the pentagon ect.

Interesting job resume here.
http://www.northropgrumman.com/leade...s_coleman.html

Last edited by lizzy; 18-02-2011 at 04:41 AM.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2011, 04:54 AM   #51
wthree

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix911 View Post
Then Not only are you ignorant of what your avatar symbolizes, but you're ignorant of the overwhelming EVIDENCE that supports the No real planes theory and TV fakery that you're clearly in denial of or haven't done any real research on.

so only a shill or someone with sheer stupidity would claim there's "no evidence".
I know exactly what my avatar symbolizes, but I fail to see how this automatically makes me a pagan, a witch, a shill or anything of the sort.

There is no overwhelming evidence for TV fakery.

Quote:
I’ll help you out and give you three witnesses who claim to have been south of the south tower.

[SIZE="4"]1. Michael ‘ Oh my God, the plane just crashed into the building ‘Hezarkhani [/SIZE

Supposed diamond dealer who says he can’t talk about his video as the rights lie with CNN. Mind, you this information was gleaned in his chat’ with Jeff ‘shill’ Hill, AKA ‘shure’, so who knows what could be true? . For the record, I question whether, this entity Michael Hezarkhani actually exists.
So okay, maybe he doesnt exist. Or maybe he does, and he can't talk about his video because he no longer holds the rights, or doesnt want to be bothered.

I've yet to see anything remotely conclusive showing the Hezz video to be fake.

Quote:
As for visual fakery well...it’s 2011 and many people still believe the visual imagery represents a real plane. I have no idea how one could look at this time-lapse image below and conclude that the Hezarkhani film represents real footage of a nuts and bolts passenger plane about to glide into the south tower. It’s worse than Playstation.
And to me it looks perfectly real. Thats great if you think it looks a little CGI-ish. But thats not exactly evidence, is it?

Quote:
Explain exactly how these are 'magically healing columns'

Yet again, nothing more that 'there is a small amount of doubt in this witness' and 'this looks cartoony to me'.
Musings of a Transhumanist
http://musingsofatranshumanist.blogspot.co.uk
http://subjectiveevidence.wikispaces.com/
wthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2011, 06:58 AM   #52
madmax

Was listening to Able Danger not long ago. They were saying that the site of the twin towers was the place of a significant battle/massacre between the british and americans and that the victims were all buried at Freshkill exactly 100years before 911.
Amazing coincidence that a massacre occured there on 911 and the victims were buried at Freshkill.
Old 18-02-2011, 05:00 PM   #53
muggles

Quote:

See links in my signature. These cigar and sphere "ufos" (NWO technology) project holograms and are being used now to chemtrail.
muggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2011, 11:43 PM   #54
sidlittle

Quote:

I've yet to see anything remotely conclusive showing the Hezz video to be fake.

And to me it looks perfectly real. Thats great if you think it looks a little CGI-ish. But thats not exactly evidence, is it?

Explain exactly how these are 'magically healing columns'

Yet again, nothing more that 'there is a small amount of doubt in this witness' and 'this looks cartoony to me'.
NO HOLE! but to be fair the plane hasn't hit yet!

NO HOLE!

NO HOLE!

NO HOLE! - and I would just like to point out that despite the front half of the plane having now entered the building, the tower appears fine. Yay!

JESUS H CHRIST!! STILL NO HOLE!! - and look how the wings and tail maintain their integrity! Lovely stuff!

The image above is ridiculous. The plane is halfway through and there simply isn't the damage we see in the later shot. This is highlighted in the gif below when comparing the penultimate frame to the last. These two frames prove that it isn't a question of video quality.

Throughout the entire violent interaction, the 'plane' doesn't alter a fraction. Not a jot and in the penultimate frame from the gif below , we can even see the right wing tip, comically, pathetically, poking out from the undamaged façade.

Old 18-02-2011, 11:53 PM   #55
sidlittle

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy View Post
Anyone remember seeing the digital screw up --- 'nose in- nose out' , it appeared as if the plane had gone through the corner of the south tower....
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...e+plane&page=6

edit....http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...post1058799480

post 279

....anyone still have that saved?
I have doubted the existence of planes for a few years now......no debrie , just as at the pentagon ect.
What are you looking for exactly lizzy ?
chopper 5 nose out..

or Gamma press nose out ..
Old 19-02-2011, 08:51 AM   #56
07august

Default Hellow all of you paid posters.

As far as any mental midget with an IQ slightly above functioning, you know who you are, any of you saying there is no evidence ofo anything doesn't count for a hill of nothing. The same reason you don't work for the FBI, on cancer research or for a CSI team is evident. You don't have the capacity to pass the entrance test for the training. I will say with confidence that none of you could take the entrance test as a member of the army infantry and pass with more than making the minimum grade. My point is that the reason you are not in positions of authority is because you are not very bright, not the sharpist knife in the drawer, not the brightest bulb on the string, not the hottest potato in the pot, the wrong sized screw for the hole. Do you get my drift?

The reason none of you lightweights have a job to write home about is because you are not even in the middle of your game. You must be very grateful that Witch Ann runs the groups of paid posters and doesn't care what you post, just as long as you post hateful, stupid messages with lots of grammar and spelling mistakes. She wants you to not only make Americans look as if they are fools, but beat them down into a small grave. Anyone who is a conscientious patriot of the US and the world doesn't stand a chance against you hateful, lazy people. With the degree of hate out there in this world, finding a person who is happy and enjoys life is a value which is almost non-existant. Now, move along, paid perps, soon you will have driven away anyone who cares anything about exposing 911 lies. The one good thing is that you will have dragged the bell-shape curb down so far that you will make anyone with a fleeting thought look as if he/she is a genius.

Last edited by 07august; 19-02-2011 at 09:00 AM.
07august is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2011, 09:25 AM   #57
madmax

Quote:

The image above is ridiculous. The plane is halfway through and there simply isn't the damage we see in the later shot. This is highlighted in the gif below when comparing the penultimate frame to the last. These two frames prove that it isn't a question of video quality.

Throughout the entire violent interaction, the 'plane' doesn't alter a fraction. Not a jot and in the penultimate frame from the gif below , we can even see the right wing tip, comically, pathetically, poking out from the undamaged façade.

Those images have bothered me for sometime. The way the plane vanishes into the building followed by an explosion. They are as dodgy as hell.
Have you considered the possibility that rather than inserting an airplane that the image was altered to create an illusion. We know the people behind this try to think of everything and disinfo is their specialty.
It is strange that even the high grade tv cameras all turned in low quality video of the plane and tower.
Old 19-02-2011, 10:39 AM   #58
bryan

Quote:
Apparently Jane Beresford was in battery park and witnessed the 2nd hit. I looked into this 3 years ago and discovered that rather than being your average witness as the BBC tried to pass off, she was in fact a BBC producer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BPZV3EgwtA

Bryan has more on this here..
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...ry+park&page=3

As Bryan found for himself, you barely find scraps on this woman on the internet.

If you listen to her account in the video, she seemingly had the best seat in the house.

Question:Why then, didn’t the BBC follow up with her on September 11, the days and weeks after, nor any time since?
None of the live eyewitnesses were followed up after they reported by phone to the TV newsdesks. Even though most - if not all - had strong links to the same network that broadcast their call, none was interviewed later that day in the studio and none was visited by a camera crew at the place where the event was witnessed. As far as I know, none has written about 9/11 or appeared in any 9/11 documentary to this day.

The planehuggers will keep a straight face and tell you that these eyewitnesses were most likely traumatised by what they saw and the media chose to respect their privacy.
Old 19-02-2011, 10:43 AM   #59
bryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
Have you considered the possibility that rather than inserting an airplane that the image was altered to create an illusion. We know the people behind this try to think of everything and disinfo is their specialty.
This is the kind of theory you end up with when you already have your conclusion before you start to reason.
Old 19-02-2011, 11:00 AM   #60
madmax

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan View Post
This is the kind of theory you end up with when you already have your conclusion before you start to reason.
Sorry the only conclusion I have arrived at is that the majority of people know next to nothing about 911.
As for the No Plane Theory I haven't decided one way or the other. What I am trying to do is look beyond the hype and fill in the holes.
My comment above is an honest question. Has the possibility of the images been altered to cause confusion been considered.
A simple trip over to Youtube and look at plane crashes will soon show how an aluminium dart loaded with fuel reacts when it hits solid and sometimes not so solid objects.