Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2010, 10:50 AM   #41
bigbibbs
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 6
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Global warming - wake up

There seems to be a lot of people rubbishing the claims of global warming and human intervention. Only a fool would believe that humans are solely to blame for the warming of the earth. They are though almost solely to blame for the pollution of the earth. So with the pollution you get disease, famine, and severe weather conditions. The amount of pollution is due to the huge population of humans, a number which is growing all the time. No matter which way you look at things man is to blame for almost all the world problems. Look at the current situation with the worst environmental disaster ever, who is to blame? Man and his greed for more and more.

So man is a very large contributor to global warming although science and the nature of time play an equal part. The world does naturally heat and cool and we are now entering a heating period. However this period coincides with the start of the industrial revolution and the global pollution. Is this a coincidence? I don't know do you?

We are raping and destroying our planet in ways we don't even know. Because there are so many of us the impact of destruction is increased all the time. Entire species are being made extinct because we think we are the ones with the right to live. We are not all powerful and we do not have the right of to live over all other occupants of the earth. We have been here but a millisecond in the time of the earth and we won't be here forever. We need to get over the fact that we are just passengers on spaceship earth and at some point we will reach the final destination and a new species will become the dominant.

So we are helping to warm the planet whichever way you look at things and whoever you believe or not. If scientists have lied or twisted the truth it only serves to make us do more (or less) to help reduce our pollution rate. Curb our numbers and see that the world around us is shared not owned. I for one do not care if it is a lie we need to be taught a lesson and besides most of what is put out there is a lie to control us, to submit us or to keep our minds busy elsewhere and not looking to deeply at our leaders.

Forget science, forget myths, lies or what if's, the world is starting to give up on us. It is not about anything but common sense and this is may take on it.

If one man p***es in the swimming pool its Ok, If 10 men do it we can handle it. But if the pool is full of swimmers and they all take a p*** then that pool is going to turn yellow and basically become just P***.

Or

20 people in a room, locked for a sufficient amount of time...If one man smokes in a room of 20 it will be bearable. But if 19 start to smoke then the air will become so polluted that over time all 20 will choke to death. Imagine the room is earth, like the pool it can and will only handle so much pollution. And, what if some of the 20 had offspring, the room would also become too full. The air (resources) would reduce even faster.

Common sense people the world it is changing and Global Warming one way or another is something real and dangerous
bigbibbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 10:53 AM   #42
bigbibbs
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 6
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Thats the Truth

Here here these people need to learn, see my post also
bigbibbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2010, 07:05 PM   #43
kblood
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Northern Europe... Denmark
Posts: 4,630
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Yet another falls for the "overpopulation is the cause of" ideas. Overpopulation is a lie we are being fed both directly and indirectly.

Fact is overpopulation is something that can solve itself, but when we try meddling with it in unnatural ways, like China is doing, they are in the end making the problem even bigger. Because they are thereby causing the effects that enable the survival instinct in us that makes us have children as a survival instinct. I probably went over this earlier in this thread.

Yes, humans pollute, but we are getting more effective in our ways of getting resources. There will always be doomsday prophecies hanging over our heads, and we do have to improve, but trying to reduce our population is no solution. Infrastructure and better ways to avoid pollution becomes more important as the population grows though.
__________________
“George had simple rules for us: ‘Stay small, be the best, and don’t lose any money.’”

Quote:
“One person can make a difference and every person should try.” John F. Kennedy
Quote:
"Imagination governs the world."
"He who fears being conquered is certain of defeat." Napoleon
Quote:
"The only real valuable thing is intuition." Albert Einstein
Quote:
"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." Bruce Lee
kblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2010, 11:46 AM   #44
jeniaparks
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Re

Global warming is affecting many parts of the world. Global warming makes the sea rise, and when the sea rises, the water covers many low land islands. This is a big problem for many of the plants, animals, and people on islands. The water covers the plants and causes some of them to die. When they die, the animals lose a source of food, along with their habitat. Although animals have a better ability to adapt to what happens than plants do, they may die also. When the plants and animals die, people lose two sources of food, plant food and animal food. They may also lose their homes. As a result, they would also have to leave the area or die. This would be called a break in the food chain, or a chain reaction, one thing happening that leads to another and so on.
The global warming will increase humidity in tropical deserts. Also the higher levels of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere trigger plant growth. As predicted, due to the global warming the sea levels will rise.
http://www.globalwarmingsurvivalcenter.com
jeniaparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 10:45 PM   #45
koagula
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: 29.351535,-80.782025.
Posts: 1,722
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Great post bigbibbs, I really liked the analogies.

There is no swindle.. Here's my post from another thread, it seems relevant in here;

Changes in the Earth’s orbit around the sun (Milankovitch cycles) along with differing concentrations of GHGs (greenhouse gases) within the atmosphere are responsible for the Earth’s radiation balance, thus global warming and global cooling. We are currently residing within an interstadial period which began ca. 14,000 years BP, although, on occasion, the climate has fluctuated back to relatively short lived cold periods, e.g. the Younger Dryas stadial, ca. 12,500 years BP, which lasted for about 1300 years and the little ice age which occurred just after the medieval warm period. However, the overall trend is one of warming, and it is due to this trend that the enormous ice sheets and glaciers that once covered large areas of the Earth’s surface have been ablating. The latter, along with the thermal expansion of sea water, is responsible for sea-level rise, and since the start of the industrial period anthropogenically produced GHGs have been exacerbating this warming trend, thus causing further thermal expansion of the oceans and more ice sheet and glacial ablation to occur.
It is due to climate change that the input of fresh water from the ablating ice sheets and glaciers that the thermohaline circulation could/will shut down. The latter will stop or slow down the propagation of warm salty water via the Gulf-Stream into the Northern Hemisphere. Furthermore, a heavy input of fresh water into the waters around the northern hemisphere from these ablating ice sheets and glaciers will also help with the dilution of the warm salty water; thus help bring about another ice age.

I suggest that if you're interested in this situation that you read Profesor James Lovelocks Gaia theory. It's a real eye opener. The Earth has been raped of all its resources and no longer has the capacity to heal itself.

Last edited by koagula; 04-11-2010 at 10:48 PM.
koagula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2010, 01:11 PM   #46
anthonyml
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Location: Location:
Posts: 2,226
Likes: 133 (54 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lateral_v View Post
Apologies if you guys have seen this haven't had time to read through the thread, but I find this worth sharing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuovq...layer_embedded

i think this could describe the whole world

the informed that do their research and get called conspiracy theorists Vs the brain dead that get their information from "the papers"
anthonyml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2010, 07:17 PM   #47
kblood
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Northern Europe... Denmark
Posts: 4,630
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

The Swindle is not about the Earth warming, the Swindle is trying to make us believe we are causing it. And taxing Co2 is supposed to be a solution? If Co2 was a real problem, then they should be supporting those who really do something to not pollute the atmosphere, but as it is now, the ones who makes an effort only ends up being punished less.

Our planet has warmed a bit, and sea levels has gone up, but global cooling seems like a much greater threat.

Also if you have watched Futurama you would know that global warming will get canceled out by nuclear winter.
__________________
“George had simple rules for us: ‘Stay small, be the best, and don’t lose any money.’”

Quote:
“One person can make a difference and every person should try.” John F. Kennedy
Quote:
"Imagination governs the world."
"He who fears being conquered is certain of defeat." Napoleon
Quote:
"The only real valuable thing is intuition." Albert Einstein
Quote:
"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." Bruce Lee
kblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2010, 01:38 PM   #48
koagula
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: 29.351535,-80.782025.
Posts: 1,722
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kblood View Post
The Swindle is not about the Earth warming, the Swindle is trying to make us believe we are causing it. And taxing Co2 is supposed to be a solution? If Co2 was a real problem, then they should be supporting those who really do something to not pollute the atmosphere, but as it is now, the ones who makes an effort only ends up being punished less.

Our planet has warmed a bit, and sea levels has gone up, but global cooling seems like a much greater threat.

Also if you have watched Futurama you would know that global warming will get canceled out by nuclear winter.
LOL, you quoted futurama, so you don't really deserve a reply, but I feel that I should try and educate your ignorant little mind.
We are definately removing fossil fuels from the Earth, burning them, and, therefore, releasing CO2 into the atmosphere, where it then builds up and exacerbates global warming... This will eventually cause another ice age to occur, due to all the factors mentioned in my previous post.

Furthermore, the GREATEST threats at this moment in time are from ocean acidification and the release of methane from permafrost stores in the Northern hemisphere.

The Large MNC'S and NGO's, that are responsible for the release of all this CO2 into the atmosphere, will be the ones facing the carbon taxes. I have no problem with wealthy blood sucking capitalist pigs being taxed, do you?
koagula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2010, 06:37 PM   #49
nimoyl
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 94
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by koagula View Post
since the start of the industrial period anthropogenically produced GHGs have been exacerbating this warming trend,
Bullshit.

Overall CO2 levels lag the temperature rise at a rate of about 400 years.

See:

Ice Core Records of Atmospheric CO2 Around the Last Three Glacial Terminations, Hubertus Fischer, Martin Wahlen, Jesse Smith, Derek Mastroianni, Bruce Deck, Science 283, 1712 (1999), http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/conten.../283/5408/1712

“High-resolution records from Antarctic ice cores show that carbon dioxide concentrations increased by 80 to 100 parts per million by volume 600 ± 400 years after the warming of the last three deglaciations.”

Man made CO2 contributions are responsible for only about 0.117 percent of Earth's greenhouse effect.

At 385 parts per million (ppm), CO2 is a minor constituent of earth's atmosphere – less than 4/100 of 1 percent of all gases present. Compared to earlier geologic times, earth's current atmosphere is CO2-impoverished.

In 1998, global temperatures at the earth’s surface began leveling off and have actually declined slightly since 2001, despite an increase in CO2 levels.

Man made global warming? You're having a laugh, mate!

Be off with you!

Last edited by nimoyl; 17-12-2010 at 06:39 PM.
nimoyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2010, 06:52 PM   #50
gizmocrystal
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Buckinghamshire
Posts: 792
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Our whole solar system is warming up.

Its just a natural cycle.
__________________
When I was younger I wasn't beautiful enough or clever enough to fit in. Now I am free- ACJ
gizmocrystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 09:36 AM   #51
manonthemoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 365
Likes: 6 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimoyl View Post
Bullshit.

Overall CO2 levels lag the temperature rise at a rate of about 400 years.

See:

Ice Core Records of Atmospheric CO2 Around the Last Three Glacial Terminations, Hubertus Fischer, Martin Wahlen, Jesse Smith, Derek Mastroianni, Bruce Deck, Science 283, 1712 (1999), http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/conten.../283/5408/1712

“High-resolution records from Antarctic ice cores show that carbon dioxide concentrations increased by 80 to 100 parts per million by volume 600 ± 400 years after the warming of the last three deglaciations.”

Man made CO2 contributions are responsible for only about 0.117 percent of Earth's greenhouse effect.

At 385 parts per million (ppm), CO2 is a minor constituent of earth's atmosphere – less than 4/100 of 1 percent of all gases present. Compared to earlier geologic times, earth's current atmosphere is CO2-impoverished.

In 1998, global temperatures at the earth’s surface began leveling off and have actually declined slightly since 2001, despite an increase in CO2 levels.

Man made global warming? You're having a laugh, mate!

Be off with you!
It is actually 600-800 years time lag due to the oceans warming naturally and releasing CO2, as CO2 is less soluble in warm water than cold, but other than that, I mostly agree with your post.



Apart from your belief in a "greenhouse effect due to greenhouse gasses", an insulation effect (NOT greenhouse) is possible, but it is not due to CO2, the "greenhouse effect" is due to the slowness of heat loss due to convection and latent heat of water. Downwelling radiation causing heating of the Earths surface as in Kiel-Trenberth diagrams is a myth based on an invented cartoon and is the deeply flawed untenable basis for all the IPCC , so called "science".
__________________
peace, love, understanding, tolerance and DEATH to the Illuminae
regards

Operative Manonthemoon of THE RESISTANCE

WAKE UP! "some of those that were forces, are the same that burn crosses"
manonthemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 07:41 PM   #52
koagula
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: 29.351535,-80.782025.
Posts: 1,722
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimoyl View Post
Bullshit.

In 1998, global temperatures at the earth’s surface began leveling off and have actually declined slightly since 2001, despite an increase in CO2 levels.

Man made global warming? You're having a laugh, mate!

Be off with you!
No, it's not bullshit. You obviously didn't read my whole post properly. The Earth's climate is, on a whole, warming up naturally. These small peaks and troughs you speak of occur all the time. The excess CO2 which has been produced since the start of the industrial period is helping to exacerbate this warming trend "FACT".

Now go crawl back into your hole.

Last edited by koagula; 08-02-2011 at 07:42 PM.
koagula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 09:14 AM   #53
manonthemoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 365
Likes: 6 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by koagula View Post
No, it's not bullshit. You obviously didn't read my whole post properly. The Earth's climate is, on a whole, warming up naturally. These small peaks and troughs you speak of occur all the time. The excess CO2 which has been produced since the start of the industrial period is helping to exacerbate this warming trend "FACT".

Now go crawl back into your hole.
The earth's climate is warming up naturally as a recovery from the "little Ice age". Ths climate is driven by solar activity, cosmic rays and moderated by the oceans (El Nino etc). The poster is right- temperatures have levelled now for 12 years.

There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that CO2 has ANY impact on global climate. It is THE green gas, the very reason plants are green.

We need MORE co2 in the atmosphere to make the planet GREENER, it is anti green to cut CO2 production.

Take your own advice Coagulate and get back in your own hole and do some research! Don't believe the Illuminae controlled media. The climate scare is another tool for control of the masses via "green brainwashing".
__________________
peace, love, understanding, tolerance and DEATH to the Illuminae
regards

Operative Manonthemoon of THE RESISTANCE

WAKE UP! "some of those that were forces, are the same that burn crosses"
manonthemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 09:36 AM   #54
anthonyml
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Location: Location:
Posts: 2,226
Likes: 133 (54 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by koagula View Post
No, it's not bullshit. You obviously didn't read my whole post properly. The Earth's climate is, on a whole, warming up naturally. These small peaks and troughs you speak of occur all the time. The excess CO2 which has been produced since the start of the industrial period is helping to exacerbate this warming trend "FACT".

Now go crawl back into your hole.
Lol what a load of bollocks, studies on ice core samples show that the temperatures have risen as much as 5c in only a year in the past and this was thousands of years ago, so what made it accelerate then ?

C02 as a gas can be warmed and will retain heat but what we are not told is that it takes a long time to warm (approx 10-15 years) so the cuts we make now wont be felt for another 10 years and who knows in 10 years time we might all be praying for some C02 to warm the globe as we have slipped in to the next ice age

Also like many scientist have already said, if there was an abundance of C02 we would see crops/trees etc flurishing (i take it you know the process of photosynthasis) but instead we see crops giving the lowest yeilds on record and vast amounts of forestry dying off.

Simple science : we breath out C02 and plants obsorb C02 then through the process of photosynthasis the plants give off oxygen which we then breath in.
we work in harmony with our environment so the more C02 we put of then the capability they is for more plant life and that in turn means more oxygen.

Along with oxygen and water, C02 is one of the key elements needed for life on this planet.

i mean what next ? yeah give us all lung capacity tests and then charge us for the air we breath because after all our bodies do turn that air in to C02

Last edited by anthonyml; 09-02-2011 at 09:42 AM.
anthonyml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 11:55 AM   #55
koagula
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: 29.351535,-80.782025.
Posts: 1,722
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyml View Post
Lol what a load of bollocks, studies on ice core samples show that the temperatures have risen as much as 5c in only a year in the past and this was thousands of years ago, so what made it accelerate then ?
I've been privy to a temperature fluctuation of 70 degrees in 1 year... I take it you're meaning the global average? This is indeed possible, depending on the circumstances, i.e. coming out of an ice age.


Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyml View Post
C02 as a gas can be warmed and will retain heat but what we are not told is that it takes a long time to warm (approx 10-15 years) so the cuts we make now wont be felt for another 10 years and who knows in 10 years time we might all be praying for some C02 to warm the globe as we have slipped in to the next ice age. Also like many scientist have already said, if there was an abundance of C02 we would see crops/trees etc flurishing (i take it you know the process of photosynthasis) but instead we see crops giving the lowest yeilds on record and vast amounts of forestry dying off
Hence the reason why we are trying to make cuts in our CO2 output; we are trying to avoid the tipping point.

Temperature is not just governed by the sun and CO2 levels, it is maintained by all the living organisms on the planet. Why do you think the Arctic has been shrinking and Antarctica has seen a 3.5 degrees temperature increase since the 1950's... Although, the possibility of an ice age due to global warming and melting ice sheets is very real. I'm not going to explain to you why, if you don't understand then look it up.


Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyml View Post
Simple science : we breath out C02 and plants obsorb C02 then through the process of photosynthasis the plants give off oxygen which we then breath in.
Sorry, I don't understand, can you explain this miracle further?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyml View Post
we work in harmony with our environment so the more C02 we put of then the capability they is for more plant life and that in turn means more oxygen.
Go read Professor James Lovelock's books.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyml View Post
Along with oxygen and water, C02 is one of the key elements needed for life on this planet.
Wow, amazing, I never knew this!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyml View Post
i mean what next ? yeah give us all lung capacity tests and then charge us for the air we breath because after all our bodies do turn that air in to C02
The propaganda spouted by the scientists who are working for large oil companies has clearly made an impression on you. And if the people who run these same oil companies had their way then I wouldn't doubt this...
koagula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 12:15 PM   #56
koagula
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: 29.351535,-80.782025.
Posts: 1,722
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manonthemoon View Post
The earth's climate is warming up naturally as a recovery from the "little Ice age". Ths climate is driven by solar activity, cosmic rays and moderated by the oceans (El Nino etc). The poster is right- temperatures have levelled now for 12 years.
The climate has been warming up since the end of "THE LAST ICE AGE" the little ice age was a short period of cooling after the medieval warm period.

Climate is also moderated by all the living organisms on the planet.

Temperatures have levelled? Wow, I thought the Earth was starting to slip into an another stadial period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manonthemoon View Post
There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that CO2 has ANY impact on global climate. It is THE green gas, the very reason plants are green. We need MORE co2 in the atmosphere to make the planet GREENER, it is anti green to cut CO2 production.
Yes, Venus has an abundance of greenery...

Quote:
Originally Posted by manonthemoon View Post
Take your own advice Coagulate and get back in your own hole and do some research! Don't believe the Illuminae controlled media. The climate scare is another tool for control of the masses via "green brainwashing".
Ha ha, you really have no idea what you're talking about. Believe me, I have done research into this. And, it is very clear that you are the one who has been brainwashed because, as I mentioned previously, some scientists are being paid by large oil companies to debunk global warming.

Now cease with your idiocy

Last edited by koagula; 10-02-2011 at 12:15 PM.
koagula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2011, 05:34 PM   #57
kblood
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Northern Europe... Denmark
Posts: 4,630
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

I have been researching the climate change a lot as well. And I have to agree a bit with Koagula. Unless the data on solar activity have been tampered with, it seems Co2 is the most likely cause for at least some of the global warming that has been happening these last centuries.

Still there is apparently going to be a global cooling the next 30 years. It will probably be a little less cool due to the Co2 levels in the atmosphere and the oceans, but after that the global warming going on now might become a problem.

I would still say its uncertain though, because Co2 should not keep having a greenhouse gas effect. I believe there is a saturation for it I think the word would be, where it would stop acting as a greenhouse gas. Well, that in effect it would not cause any more global warming, but I do not now what state our climate would be in at that time. I still think it likely that plant life could make up for it and balance it again. Our planet usually does things like that. Its not always easy for lifeforms on our planet to survive while it happens though.

No matter what the truth is, I think its a good thing to be researching renewable energy sources. I hope they are finding other energy sources than just wind and solar energy.

about the global cooling that might have begun. Its an IPCC scientist coming out with this, so it probably should not be trusted without double checking the facts, and then checking them 10 times over. It could also just be a way for the IPCC to cover all the facets, as to have excuses as to why their Co2 global warming suddenly came to a halt.

Of course, I am not sure about any of this, because the data might have been misread, there might be, or actually most likely is, unknown factors not taken into consideration and I doubt it will mean the end of mankind at any rate.

The future never ceases to be exciting with the promises of what it might and might not bring. For better or worse.
__________________
“George had simple rules for us: ‘Stay small, be the best, and don’t lose any money.’”

Quote:
“One person can make a difference and every person should try.” John F. Kennedy
Quote:
"Imagination governs the world."
"He who fears being conquered is certain of defeat." Napoleon
Quote:
"The only real valuable thing is intuition." Albert Einstein
Quote:
"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." Bruce Lee

Last edited by kblood; 13-02-2011 at 05:36 PM.
kblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2011, 05:41 PM   #58
manonthemoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 365
Likes: 6 (6 Posts)
Default

It is IMPOSSIBLE for CO2 to warm the atmosphere. The websites Koagulate has been reading are propaganda for the greens, under control of the Puppet Elite and the Illuminae.

Show me ONE real piece of evidence for man made global warming. You cannot, it does not exist. Watch the film of this thread, it will tell you the truth on climate.

You have been conned! You are asleep and fully under the power of the Illuminae.
__________________
peace, love, understanding, tolerance and DEATH to the Illuminae
regards

Operative Manonthemoon of THE RESISTANCE

WAKE UP! "some of those that were forces, are the same that burn crosses"
manonthemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2011, 08:06 PM   #59
koagula
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: 29.351535,-80.782025.
Posts: 1,722
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manonthemoon View Post
It is IMPOSSIBLE for CO2 to warm the atmosphere. The websites Koagulate has been reading are propaganda for the greens, under control of the Puppet Elite and the Illuminae.

Show me ONE real piece of evidence for man made global warming. You cannot, it does not exist. Watch the film of this thread, it will tell you the truth on climate.

You have been conned! You are asleep and fully under the power of the Illuminae.
Ha ha ha, you've got no idea what you're talking about, spouting all that crap as if you actually have a clue...

Be of with you...
koagula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2011, 11:38 PM   #60
tzlr_17
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,689
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by koagula View Post
The propaganda spouted by the scientists who are working for large oil companies has clearly made an impression on you. And if the people who run these same oil companies had their way then I wouldn't doubt this...
You realise that BP and other oil companies are amongst the largest/most significant supporters of the global warming myth, right?
tzlr_17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:13 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.