Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 22-11-2015, 01:48 AM   #201
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

why do some of you feel that you need to be "governed?"
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2015, 02:32 AM   #202
white light

I'll give it the thumbs up, but most people seem far too programmed to understand how to be anarchy and I'm too anarchistic to call myself an anarchist.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2015, 11:15 AM   #203
gremlin

Nihilist:

the rejection of all religious and moral principles, often in the belief that life is meaningless.

Anarchy

a state of society without government or law.
nihilism - complete denial of all established authority and institutions

It's a rock and hard place again. Yes anarchist love the "idea" definition wise of 'No government' (I do too) Wouldn't call myself an anarchist though.

When the NEW WORLD ORDER is to destroy 'sovereign' and to just replace the world with a 'Corporation' running the world.

So why do the Anarchists attack the 'government' when who controls the 'Government'?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQrhDk9218M

Anarchists Accost Citizen Journalist Covering Nazi Counter Protest

-----

This is the childish behaviour of the anarchist, being used to defend DUALITY!

Without the police who is to stop these fascists from beating this guy up?

Now the anarchist uses their first amendments , someone better tell thee anarchists that they don't use amendments and the constitution.

Now who owns the GOVERNMENT in England? The sovereign queen? 1776 created the constitution "bill of rights" based on the magna carta? common law? sovereign power against the corporation. This is where the power is to take on the corporations. You take away the "sovereign" again (rock, hard place) you have nothing to defend against the corporation. I say nothing but just means the human race will have a harder time opening themselves up to the greater "self".

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.

Last edited by gremlin; 22-11-2015 at 11:32 AM.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2015, 11:18 AM   #204
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
why do some of you feel that you need to be "governed?"
Because they were manipulated by a very evil mind program.

The people that believe they are free are the ones most imprisoned.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
Old 22-11-2015, 11:21 AM   #205
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
I'll give it the thumbs up, but most people seem far too programmed to understand how to be anarchy and I'm too anarchistic to call myself an anarchist.
Anarchy is all part of the duality program. Anarchists are just as fascists.

The message is great, "FREEDOM FOR ALL HUMANITY" but sadly their kind of freedom for people to express themselves; "to think differently" unless it is the anarchists point of view.

Freedom is to allow all kind of expression no matter what. True FREEDOM!

Old 22-11-2015, 11:48 AM   #206
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
Anarchy is all part of the duality program. Anarchists are just as fascists.

The message is great, "FREEDOM FOR ALL HUMANITY" but sadly their kind of freedom for people to express themselves; "to think differently" unless it is the anarchists point of view.

Thats not true though, admitted there idiots that call them selves Anarchists, but not all Anarchists are idiots, always a mistake to tar everyone with the same shitty brush.

But as an Anarchist i agree with the bold bit..
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2015, 11:49 AM   #207
berten60

Quote:

Is that not what anarchism is all about?
berten60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2015, 01:22 PM   #208
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by berten60 View Post
Is that not what anarchism is all about?
You miss the point.

You got to free your mind completely from all this crap. Anarchists are just part of the duality being used by the elite.
If you think that an anarchist holding up a sign "freedom to all people" is going to change the world? good message, I'm not knocking it but they havn't got a clue how planet earth is under attack from the parasites.

Anarchism is just part of the duality imo. Who controls the government?

answer:

1. the quees as it is her government.
2. the rothschilds as they are corporations who pull the strings for the likes of the government to follow.

Logic therefore dictates, anarchy gets rid of the dummies. look at what anarchy has achieved and look at the youtube videos of anarchists and how they are just children acting out. Look at the older folk, ie:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Wright

A self professed anarchist in the 80s and look at him now, working for them with his left wing views.

Anarchism is nothing more than a, "it's cool to be an anarchist". some people can't grow up.

I'd rather challenge the system with information and facts not just say "i'm an anarchist theirfore you goto hell". We are all in hell.

Old 22-11-2015, 01:34 PM   #209
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
Thats not true though, admitted there idiots that call them selves Anarchists, but not all Anarchists are idiots, always a mistake to tar everyone with the same shitty brush.

But as an Anarchist i agree with the bold bit..
That's the point of anarchy, no one will ever agree to what it means. That's the point to it. Duality at work.

What's more powerful, saying NO or saying I'm an anarchist?

We are batteries "positive and negative" and they want us in the negative theirfore they feed off of us as to what we put out. It's so simple for them to manipulate humans because of beLIEf. Anarchy is just another beLIEf. Look what it creates. Far as I am concerned it creates a massive gap between humans because it creates a left and right. I think the answer is so much more simpler than that. Use the system against it self, nothing better than the idiots fighting amoung themselves and the innocent don't get hurt in the process.

Once you take power away from all these morons then they are left with no where to run. But to run away they need to be connected to the new system thus changing their views on life and then bringing them to justice.

It's all so simple why complicate it with a beLIEf program that has been running for years and don't achieve anything.

Old 22-11-2015, 01:46 PM   #210
grandmasterp
Banned

The trouble with anarchists is that they tend to accrete into anarchist groupings.
Those groups then split and split again into ever smaller and mutually acrimonious small sects.
That's always been their fate.
Anarchists can't get their shit together for long enough to effect any real change.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 22-11-2015 at 01:48 PM.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2015, 01:56 PM   #211
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
The trouble with anarchists is that they tend to accrete into anarchist groupings.
Those groups then split and split again into ever smaller and mutually acrimonious small sects.
Anarchists can't get their shit together for long enough to effect any real change.
Factionalism ? A lot like the left wingers I've met, then ? " A Marxist, a Leninist and a Trostkyist all walk into a bar...one says, "'Ere ! Where's me wash board ?!!"....the Marxist says, it's been nationalised, the Leninist says it belongs to the people, the Trotskyist says all private owned washboards are theft !! " Heeee haaa haaa !!
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2015, 02:30 PM   #212
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
That's the point of anarchy, no one will ever agree to what it means. That's the point to it. Duality at work.

What's more powerful, saying NO or saying I'm an anarchist?

We are batteries "positive and negative" and they want us in the negative theirfore they feed off of us as to what we put out. It's so simple for them to manipulate humans because of beLIEf. Anarchy is just another beLIEf. Look what it creates. Far as I am concerned it creates a massive gap between humans because it creates a left and right. I think the answer is so much more simpler than that. Use the system against it self, nothing better than the idiots fighting amoung themselves and the innocent don't get hurt in the process.

Once you take power away from all these morons then they are left with no where to run. But to run away they need to be connected to the new system thus changing their views on life and then bringing them to justice.

It's all so simple why complicate it with a beLIEf program that has been running for years and don't achieve anything.
I would argue the left right divide is the biggest lie..In that lie lies the lie that we need to have a leader and to be governed.

Anarchy is about governing our selves..Its above left and right.

Wonder what peoples views are on Rojava, closest thing to an Anarchist system to be tried out in my life time, no seems to be willing to discuss it?
Old 22-11-2015, 02:37 PM   #213
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post

Wasn't meant too.

Old 22-11-2015, 02:38 PM   #214
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
I would argue the left right divide is the biggest lie..In that lie lies the lie that we need to have a leader and to be governed.

Wonder what peoples views are on Rojava, closest thing to an Anarchist system to be tried out in my life time, no seems to be willing to discuss it?
A little bit more info on Rojava if anyone is interested. Tbh, I will have to read them in full myself as I don't know a right lot about it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rojava

https://www.dissentmagazine.org/onli...tion-in-rojava
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2015, 02:39 PM   #215
gremlin

Quote:

Anarchy still creates left and right because anarchy is all it creates, confusion.

All planned!

Old 22-11-2015, 02:42 PM   #216
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getagrip View Post
I have just finished reading a book called 'Anarchism: Arguments For And Against.'

Anarchism
'A political theory advocating the elimination of governments and governmental restraint and the substitution of voluntary cooperation among individuals.'

Those belonging to or coming from authoritarian parties find it hard to accept that one can organise without 'some form' of government.
Therefore they conclude, and it is a general argument against Anarchism, that 'Anarchists do not believe in organisation'. But government is of people, organisation is of things.
There is a belief that Anarchists 'break up other people's organisations but are unable to build their own' often expressed where dangerous, hierarchical or useless organisations dominate and prevent libertarian ones being created. it can well be admitted that particular people in particular places have failed in the task of building Anarchist organisations but in many parts of the world they do exist.

An organisation may be democratic or dictatorial, it may be authoritarian or libertarian, and there are many libertarian organisations, not necessarily Anarchist, which prove that all organisation need not be run from the top downwards.

So, Anarchy in the u.k -could it work ? or do you need to be governed?

What would be your argument ~ for or against.

Just bumping the op as this thread is getting quite long now.

Last edited by Getagrip; 22-11-2015 at 02:42 PM.
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2015, 03:53 PM   #217
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getagrip View Post
A little bit more info on Rojava if anyone is interested. Tbh, I will have to read them in full myself as I don't know a right lot about it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rojava

https://www.dissentmagazine.org/onli...tion-in-rojava
The second article looks a good summary..Well worth looking into imho, deserves a thread of its own, I did start one but no one replied..

I think this is the first genuine revolution not controled by the Elite that has made any ground ever..They have a fair system to guard against being hijaked by an elite and special interests..

Watching their story unfold with their fight against ISIS and all the other extremist groups, Turkey and their constant stabs in the back by the west and their western backed zionist controled Kurdish neighbours, they have been doing a grand job at exposing the game in Syria and setting a great example that another system is possible, even under extreme conditions..

Whether its Anarchy or not , their struggle is worthy of support..A nation with out a state, leaderless direct democracy , social ecology, equality and co-operatives.

Could Anarchy be possible in the UK? probarbly the hardest place, This revolution in Rojava might be a blue print and set an example that could be worked towards?

Last edited by h2pogo; 22-11-2015 at 03:58 PM.
Old 22-11-2015, 03:56 PM   #218
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Anarchy still creates left and right because anarchy is all it creates, confusion.

All planned!
Its only confusing for those that dont understand it, which is understandable as "Anarchy" is probarbly about the most bastardized words in the dictionary.
Old 22-11-2015, 04:21 PM   #219
gremlin

Quote:
Its only confusing for those that dont understand it, which is understandable as "Anarchy" is probarbly about the most bastardized words in the dictionary.
He he he, you don't understand man what anarchy is man.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Anarchy

2 pages.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/promise

4-5 pages

Anarchy is pretty easy to grasp, promise now that is bastardized.

Old 22-11-2015, 04:27 PM   #220
grandmasterp
Banned

Dictionary definitions of anarchy are all very well grem but isn't it how self-described anarchists actually 'perform' anarchy that actually matters?
There does seem to be variations in how people calling themselves anarchists actually do that.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote