Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 11-02-2007, 10:06 PM   #1
wakeupworld

Default Conspiracy Files 911 on BBC 2 Sunday 18th FEB 2007

When I saw a preview for this programme I thought this is a major breakthrough, then later I remembered thinking the same about the programmes documentary on Lady Diana`s death. Of course this is the BBC a mainstream media enemy, so surely this programme will omit major pieces of evidence and discredit the 911 truth movement. Have to wait and see. I was also interested to read some comments on this following conspiracy forum abouth this programme. http://conspiracycentral.info/lofive...php?t4959.html
wakeupworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 11:57 PM   #2
lookfar

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeupworld View Post
When I saw a preview for this programme I thought this is a major breakthrough, then later I remembered thinking the same about the programmes documentary on Lady Diana`s death. Of course this is the BBC a mainstream media enemy, so surely this programme will omit major pieces of evidence and discredit the 911 truth movement. Have to wait and see. I was also interested to read some comments on this following conspiracy forum abouth this programme. http://conspiracycentral.info/lofive...php?t4959.html
Hi there. Thanks for the info, I'll make sure I watch it.

I agree that they are bound to leave some essential information out of this. But it might encourage few more people to investigate further & wake up, well I hope so anyway
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2007, 11:55 PM   #3
wakeupworld

Thumbs up

Thanks, the recent article in the Daily Mail was encouraging, if you didn`t read it here is the link.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770
wakeupworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2007, 08:45 AM   #4
paulski

Saw that advertised too, usually conspiracy researchers are made to look ridiculous when their info is not given a fair hearing.
I wait with baited breath................
paulski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2007, 09:03 AM   #5
mercuryrapids

BBC 9/11 Documentary Likely Hit Piece
mercuryrapids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2007, 01:59 PM   #6
midwich cuckoo
Inactive

Have a read of this bollocks from the British Brainwashing Corporation (BBC) -

BBC News, Friday, 16 February 2007

Why are conspiracy theories so popular? We may not always believe what we're told, but we still can't resist listening to them. Guy Smith, producer of 9/11: The Conspiracy Files, suggests the answer may lie deep within us all.

I admit it. If I'm being really honest, I can't deny that I'm a bit of a conspiracy theorist. Perhaps we all are.

It's easy to dismiss all conspiracy theories as "bunkum", but remember just occasionally they do turn out to be true. Remember Watergate? Iran-contra? Special Branch collusion with loyalist terrorists in Northern Ireland?

As Jim Fetzer, one of the leading 9/11 conspiracy theorists says, "Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you."

I've just spent the best part of nine months investigating the numerous conspiracy theories surrounding the al-Qaeda attacks on 11 September, 2001. They range from the plausible - that intelligence agencies in the Middle East may have had some inside knowledge about what was planned - to the totally wacky - that United 93's passengers were abducted by government agents.

But the deeper you dig in the dark world of conspiracies, the more you realise that different theories share much in common. The conspiracy theorist seizes on any apparent inconsistency and from that germ of truth the story is built up.

What happened to the white car apparently involved in Diana's accident? Was there a second gunman on the Grassy Knoll? And why did it take so long to scramble US fighters on 9/11?

And we can't help but be fascinated by them.

Perhaps it's because deep down, we're all story tellers. It's one of the things that makes us who we are. Since the dawn of time, we've been creating heroes and monsters as a way of trying to make sense of the world. In the beginning, we told those tales round camp fires. Now, it's through internet chat rooms or on mobile phones. But it's still basically the same process - weaving stories out of real life.

Tablets of clay

Nearly five thousand years ago, the legend of Gilgamesh was scratched on to clay tablets by scribes in ancient Mesopotamia, now Iraq. It's an epic tale of good guys and demons fighting it out in an uncertain world where those we love can be snatched from us at the whim of the gods.

Archaeologists believe it was the first story ever to be written down and as I researched the 9/11 conspiracy theories, I was struck how The Epic of Gilgamesh has many parallels with modern conspiracy theories.

When something awful, inexplicable or just plain evil rocks our world, we have an instinctive need to construct elaborate explanations to try and make sense of our anxiety and fear.

Many eye-witnesses to 9/11 thought, "This terrible event can't just be something as simple as 19 young hijackers armed with pocket knives. There must be more too it than that - because the alternative is just too horrific to contemplate."

That alternative is a realisation we are all vulnerable to forces beyond our control; even princesses and presidents aren't immune to "everyday" tragedies like road accidents or random acts of violence.

"I believe the idea that conspiracy theorists are looking for a bigger reason is absolutely right," says Frank Spotnitz, writer of The X Files.

Feels 'unfair'

"I think the most potent targets for conspiracy theories are events of disproportionate tragedy. For example, the president of the United States is assassinated by a lone gunman. It doesn't seem fair, it doesn't seem right, it can't be. This one guy couldn't have done it - there must be larger forces at work."

And so we take comfort in complicated stories about wider conspiracies, usually involving remote, distant figures.

In the past it was mythical gods and monsters. In the more secular modern world, ancient superstitions have been discarded - now it's out-of-touch leaders and unseen government agencies who fill the role of the bogeymen.

We find it reassuring to create an explanation that vindicates our world view. It reinforces our beliefs, suspicions and, yes, even our prejudices.

And from Homer to Harry Potter, the stories we weave always have a hero who is trying to seek out "the truth". Their mission is to go where mere mortals fear to tread - whether it be the Minotaur's labyrinth or the labyrinthine recesses of the secret state - and bring back knowledge to share with the rest of us.

In the age of the internet, those fearless warriors are the self-styled conspiracy theorists whose hunting grounds are the furthest strands of the web. There one can find any number of rumours, stories or scenarios which can be strung together to create the perfect explanation for just about anything that goes wrong in the world.

Your rational half knows these theories probably aren't true, but our instinctive side thinks, well just maybe there's something in it.

In 5,000 years, we haven't changed at all. And maybe that's a very reassuring thing to know.

9/11: The Conspiracy Files will be broadcast on Sunday, 18 February 2007 at 2100 GMT on BBC Two.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/6368341.stm

You can have your say using the form provided at the link above. And don't forget to mention building 7.

Last edited by midwich cuckoo; 16-02-2007 at 02:01 PM.
midwich cuckoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2007, 03:56 PM   #7
smashstuff

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/feb...cpressured.htm

Crane claims two different versions exist, former Fox exec demanding attack dogs released to prevent harm to American market

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Friday, February 16, 2007

The BBC has produced two versions of its documentary on 9/11, one being a balanced example of investigative journalism and the other a sophisticated hit piece. According to a leading UK 9/11 truth activist, recently appointed US chief Garth Ancier is pressuring the corporation to air the version that portrays the 9/11 truth movement as a fringe cult of mythology in a bid to protect BBC's American market.

Yesterday we reported on the allegations of those interviewed for the show that the documentary was set to be a debunking effort, with the intention of relegating important questions in favor of nebulous and damaging theories. This story garnered massive readership after being featured on the front page of Digg, a user generated content phenomenon that gets more traffic than the Drudge Report.

In a follow up story, we highlighted how the BBC was using promotional material, including a psychological conspiracy test and an interview with X Files producer Frank Spotnitz, to imply that 9/11 truthers were borderline cult members with psychological problems.

In a new development, Ian R. Crane, Chairman of the 9/11 Truth Campaign for the UK and Ireland, and a former BBC staffer, claims a source told him that producers Mike Rodin and Guy Smith have edited two different versions of the show and are in a quandary as to whether to air the balanced piece or the hit piece.

Crane's claims are printed in full at the Cremation of Care website.

It appears that the dilemma is a direct result of the phenomenal reaction to the recent flurry of 9/11 related items appearing in the National Media," writes Crane. "The debate kicked off with the publication of George Monbiot’s ill-researched hit-piece on Loose Change, the most downloaded video in the history of Google Video. Any casual observer perusing the responses posted on the Guardian website, could not fail to notice that the remarkable difference in style between those who leapt to the defence of the Official Conspiracy Theory (OCT) and those were seeking answers to the glaring anomalies between the OCT and the physical evidence. The vapid vitriol from the defenders of orthodoxy was no match for the measured curiosity of the Truth seekers."

In addition, Crane cites the UK Daily Mail article as another example of a fair hearing for 9/11 truth and one that angered those with a stake in maintaining the official myth. Yet another large British newspaper, Scotland's Herald, also today featured a positive write up of the 9/11 truth movement.

Crane claims that the new head of the BBC's commercial operations in the US, former Fox senior executive Garth Ancier (pictured above), is the point man in persuading program directors to air the hit piece, fearing that a more balanced appraisal would anger corporate partners and sales across the Atlantic.

"Newly responsible for the marketing of BBC productions in the US, Ancier is no doubt claiming that he will not be able to maximize revenues if the BBC is seen to be running programmes, however balanced, intimating that 9/11 might have been an inside job. From personal experience of operating within the US industrial complex, it is not beyond the realms of probability that Ancier is waving mega$ incentives if the Beeb agrees to run the hit-piece. As Princeton graduate and an initiate of the Phi Beta Kappa fraternity, serious pressure will be being put on Ancier to get the Beeb to ‘play ball’," writes Crane.

If past examples are anything to go by, it's likely that the hit piece will be chosen because the previous installment in the series, an investigation into questions surrounding the death of Princess Diana, was widely acknowledged as a whitewash that toed the official line.

Besides the X Files interview and the psychological test, BBC's promotional material for the show has been both extensive and reasonably balanced. A summary article of the 9/11 truth movement lent implicit credibility to 9/11 skeptics, and an online unedited clip of Alex Jones and Jim Marrs at Dealy Plaza was absent the usual condemnation and ridicule seen in mainstream coverage many times before.

The fact that the promotional trailers do not prominently feature any debunkers (besides a poorly spoken woman who is presumably used to rubbish the Jewish conspiracy angle), suggests that the show will either be a fair representation or the more likely scenario, that the BBC will employ the familiar tactic of using a sneering female narrator to arrogantly attack the carefully edited words of the skeptics and obsessively focus on tenuous issues while ignoring the hardcore evidence.

GET ACTIVE: Populate the BBC's Conspiracy Files blog and encourage the BBC to represent real investigative journalism and air the balanced version. Click here and leave your comments.
smashstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2007, 06:14 PM   #8
deca

Default good op

I have joined prisonplanet and I am download 911 truth videos and going to show people them...let them watch bbc version and let them make there own mind up.
we know goverment and media are lying to us
lets wake more people up....
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2007, 09:57 PM   #9
dondaz

Default The Conspiracy Files

Co-producer Mike Rudin has a blog on the BBC 911 film.

Be warned, this guy heavily censors his site.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditor...questions.html

Here are a couple of posts of mine he won't put up:

This is going to be interesting however they cover 911. We are talking the BBC - Blairs Broadcasting Corporation - British mainstream media has over a decade of documentary film-makers doing what they are told to do. The only real independant filming to come out of the BBC is wildlife documentaries.

The licence fee is a scam, NWO propaganda spews forth on every news channel. There is no journalism, only reporting what they are told from establishment figures.

I have seen two official documentaries on 911 and they have been so full of holes and total rubbish as to totally discredit themselves.

Why havent the BBC ever shown: Loose Change 2nd edition, 911 Road to Tyranny, 911 In Plane Sight, 911 Press For Truth, Painful Deceptions, 911 Truth - Denial Stops Here, Confronting The Evidence, 911 Demolition Experts Conference, Police State 9-11, War and Globalization - The Truth Behind September 11, Controlled Demolitions of September 11, Morgan Reynolds at Chicago 911 Truth Conference 02 Jun 2006, The 9/11 Kean Commission Comes to SF Bay Area, and many many other independant documentaries that are available?

Why?

Because the BBC is controlled by the same forces that carry out these False Flag Terror Attacks, for the New World Order Problem, Reaction, Solution agenda.

Which is: Order Out Of Chaos!

The elite can manipulate Mike Rudin through their channels and he wouldn't even know they were doing it.

Sunday 18th Febuary will without a doubt prove Mike Rudin to be truly indepentant or just another establishment pawn out to make a name for himself with the NWO.

Michael Moore is a master at this type of deception. As a film-maker, I hope Mike Rudin has more self-respect and a penchant for the truth.

The conspiracy test

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programme...es/6161425.stm

The conspiracy test is obviously a ploy to make one feel not so good about oneself if one is of the belief that JFK, 911 etc. was an inside job!

Look who made the thing. Psychologist Dr Patrick Leman, of the Royal Holloway University of London.

It is designed to create a spark of doubt within yourself about the whole issue of conspiracies (truths), what will people think of you for believing a conspiracy?

It's supposed to get you to question your own judgement and value system.

In other words it is designed to make you feel insecure about the whole thing and shut you up!

They can also find out a lot about you just by answering these pre-planned questions.

Don't forget that each question you answer is analized to see if you think you have loyal friends or not, what you think of the government and polititions.

They also want to see if you are easily led.

Mind Games is all it is.

Who commissioned the good Doctor? I bet it wasn't Mike Rudin!

This is without doubt a NWO tactic.

A simple game for those unknowing people who surf through here.

Ulterier motives indeed!

None of my friends want to make a decision on my behalf. They know I can make them for myself.

This is going to be a con job, a neocon job!

Last edited by dondaz; 17-02-2007 at 10:16 PM. Reason: spelling errors
dondaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2007, 10:18 PM   #10
mercuryrapids

Well, that went as expected...

Twin Towers: the programme reverted to the pancake theory, even going so far as to show the PBS CG model of how it works. Never mind that the model shows the central core remaining standing... hmmm... I wonder why the whole core collapsed too?

The so-called 'Jewish Plot' was misrepresented. The real story about the warnings to Israelis/Jews is that the Israeli internet firm, Odigo, which had offices in the WTC, received two warnings two hours before the attacks that the WTC was being targeted.

WTC7 - It collapsed because the sprinklers didn't work... yeah right...

UA93 - the coroner was misquoted, therefore the conspiracy crowd must be talking out of their hats. Actually, he wasn't misquoted, but we had to guess at the intent of his statement at the time...

Pentagon - the C130 pilot 'saw' the plane hit the Pentagon. I'm sure he'd say he saw whatever his bosses told him to say he saw. The CG model of the impact 'enraged' the conspiracy community, resulting in emails... well, golly... btw, the model clearly showed the 757 completely destroying the outer section of the Pentagon, yet this was not alluded to.

Alex Jones - he shouts a lot, so can't be taken seriously.

Jim Fetzer - he's retired, has a lot of time on his hands and so can't be taken seriously.

Loose Change team - punk kids who can't be taken seriously.

Government - messed up, told lies, but are sterling chaps who wouldn't dream of murdering their own citizens.

Standard, toothless non-journalism from the Beeb again.
mercuryrapids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2007, 11:14 PM   #11
mari

Yes, I've just watched it, & it too was what I'd expected. The bit where the authorities 'found' one of the highjackers passport - mangled as you'd expect, but - wait for it, his photo miraculously untouched, & a bandana, as fresh looking as the day it was worn. Purleease!
The most damming thing for me was the lack of any footage of the plane approaching & hitting the Pentagon, & the 'evidence' the programme showed, by means of a blurred camera image Of just a tiny bit of the 'plane' was taking the p**s if you ask me. I ask you - one of the most heavily-guarded buildings in the world, & surrounded on all fronts by security cameras & they can't produce footage of the supposed plane slamming into it? And the supposed angle of approach would have been impossible for a trained pilot, let alone a highjacker who learned to fly via a cessna-type craft. Do me a favour.
mari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2007, 11:21 PM   #12
mahaskey

Default Conspiracy Files 911

One reason that seems to have been missed on this whole matter of conspiracy theories, which became abundantly clear to me and that is all the media are controlled by the Illuminati!
mahaskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2007, 11:26 PM   #13
mari

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahaskey View Post
One reason that seems to have been missed on this whole matter of conspiracy theories, which became abundantly clear to me and that is all the media are controlled by the Illuminati!
Absolutely
Old 18-02-2007, 11:46 PM   #14
mari

Furthermore, I just can't wait for next week's conspiracy file on the death of Dr David Kelly. What bullshit will the BBC come up with to support the 'suicide' theory?
Old 18-02-2007, 11:56 PM   #15
dondaz

About 20 of us were watching this at a friends house.

Before the 911 film came on, the program prior to this was Top Gear, a very popular car show here in the UK, which actually ended with a team of boffins blasting a car with wings into orbit connected to rockets. After a successful take off the machines came crashing down to explode and create a crater in the ground. Similar to the so-called flight 93 crash sight. Just a coincidence?

The BBC 911 film is a typical whitewash.

Alex Jones, Jim Fetzer and the Loose Change team never mentioned The Lone Gunman. This was a red herring, obviously planted to distract and obsfucate.

The Jewish Plot was another Red Herring, designed to plant fake anti-semitism elements into it.

Did you see the body language on the coroner? This guy wouldn't tell a porky pie now would he?

The fact that there were dozens of cctv cams all around the pentagon was never mentioned. They just concentrated on offical release footage, a few edited frames of nonsence with a bit of 3d propaganda thrown in.

Where was the now famous Larry 'Pull It' Silverstein interview?

There were many areas and people that were avoided in this film.

Total disinfomation.

This was, as expected, a poor job at discrediting the 911 truth seekers.

Shame on you BBC.

Look at it this way, the more they try to cover 911 up, the more they expose themselves for the liars they are, and the NWO agenda behind it for what they have done and are continuing to do to this world and the people on it!

For the seasoned observer, there was also a bit of symbolism here and there. Did anyone spot the black and white chequered graphics hidden in there too? Oh yes!

After the BBC film there was another documentary, this one about Kirt Cobain, of Nirvana fame. Debunking ideas that he was murdered. Now I don't know if he was murdered, I've never had an interest to look in to the case, but the fact that they put this on right after the 911 film is another sign that the powers that be were, indeed, behind the BBC 911 conspiracy files film.

The 'conspiracy theory is everywhere' mindset is being pumped out to obsfucate yet again.

Another coincidence eh?

lluminati written all over it.

911 Was An Inside Job!

Last edited by dondaz; 19-02-2007 at 02:59 PM. Reason: spelling - update
dondaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2007, 11:58 PM   #16
midwich cuckoo
Inactive

According to this BBC show and the official investigation, they say that the heat from the jet fuel caused the steel to lose it's strength and it buckled, causing the pancake effect.

Ok, let's suppose that is true, like the good little sheep we are...

How did the steel core of the buildings pancake?. Even I know that steel cannot pancake in on itself!.

How come there was no mention of the pools of molten steel under the rubble of the twin towers that remained extremely hot for weeks after 9/11?.

Why was there no mention of professor Steven Jones' findings of evidence of thermate being used to cut the steel beams?.

They keep telling us to think of the families of the victims and how dare we say things like this. But how come there was no mention of 'The Jersey Girls' ongoing fight to get the truth of what happened to there loved ones?, without whom there probably would never have been an official 9/11 commission report.

On the BBC website I posted a link to in this thread, they are asking for your comments, so I mentioned the above points and guess what?, it wasn't posted!.

Last edited by midwich cuckoo; 19-02-2007 at 12:05 AM.
midwich cuckoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2007, 03:12 AM   #17
graflok

Sounds like the propaganda piece we saw here in the US called "Why the Buildings Fell." It was the usual bull about melting steel and "pancaking floors" and all that and it ignored many key points. But, parts of that show were subsequently used and rebutted to good effect in at least one 9/11 Truth type video that I've seen on the net. I'm sure the same will happen with this BBC show.

graflok
graflok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2007, 06:02 AM   #18
chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by mari View Post
Furthermore, I just can't wait for next week's conspiracy file on the death of Dr David Kelly. What bullshit will the BBC come up with to support the 'suicide' theory?
They'll probably address the jews dressed up in cow costumes flicking razor darts at Kelly's wrists theory.
chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2007, 08:39 AM   #19
paulski

Let's face it, did we really think that this subject area would get the attention it deserved from the BBC.
It left out so much information, while not answering any of the questions that the programme raised. This was de-bunking at it's best. Will I be watching next week? Hmmm
paulski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2007, 12:36 PM   #20
lindaloo

BBC vs 9/11 Truth: The Smear Continues

Here comes another load of manure from the BBC!

We wondered what kind of documentary the BBC was making about 9/11, and it's becoming clearer by the day. Guy Smith, producer of the upcoming BBC "Conspiracy Files" episode on 9/11, laid the groundwork in a piece called "We're all conspiracy theorists at heart" which was published by the BBC on Friday. In that piece, Smith claims conspiracy theories persist because people are natural story-tellers who instinctively look for elaborate tales to describe events beyond their control. Your nearly frozen correspondent replied with "BBC vs 9/11 Truth: The Smear Begins". I urge you to read both pieces if you have any doubts about our respective positions, or motivations

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...rcontinues.htm

The BBC CONSPIRACY PROGRAM was a whitewash in favour of the officilal version shown on 911.

(1)There was no mention of the firemen and the BOMBS going off in the Towers.

(2)There was no mention of Larry Silversteins we had such terrible loss of life we decided to pull the WTC7 building, or that the fact that he had insured the world trade center buildings for millions of dollars a few weeks earlier prior to the buldings being blown up by controlled demolition.

(3) There was no mention of the Janitor William Rodrigouz The Last Man out.
http://www.last-man-out.com/

(4) There was no mention of Georgie boy sitting in the class room whose priority was to read the story of a PET GOAT rather than address his people that we are being attacked by us THE USA GOVERNMENT nothing to worry about, keep on eating them there BURGERS AND FRIES & DOWNING THAT THERE COKE.

www.nineeleven.co.uk
www.julyseventh.co.uk
When are people going to wake up and smell the stench that comes out of the media and the GOVERNMENTS WORLDWIDE?
lindaloo is offline   Reply With Quote