Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 05-02-2007, 08:26 AM   #1
mynameis

Default Proof of U93 shoot down?

http://killtown.blogspot.com/

This information has just been scrutinized, I leave it for everyone to debate upon. This comes from the government exhibit for the Shanksville PA crash. Killtown has done a lot of research in this area, but this find is the best I've seen to date. Some of the most unhinging photographs point toward a cover up of the U93 shoot down that I have seen.
mynameis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 09:56 PM   #2
warrior

rare footage of shanksville from live tv shots taken that day, it is clear a boeing didn't crash, no wreckage, plane had to have been shot down

I saw a very good article someone wrote claiming Flight 93 was intended to hit WTC7 on 9/11, but it didn't go exactly to plan, and those in control of events that day felt they had to pull the building anyway as there was no going back, and the WTC7 was already loaded with preplanted explosives which couldn't be explained later if found. The flight path of flight 93 before it was shot down was indeed heading directly towards NY

Last edited by warrior; 08-02-2007 at 09:59 PM.
warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 11:05 AM   #3
mercuryrapids

Quote:
I saw a very good article someone wrote claiming Flight 93 was intended to hit WTC7 on 9/11, but it didn't go exactly to plan, and those in control of events that day felt they had to pull the building anyway as there was no going back, and the WTC7 was already loaded with preplanted explosives which couldn't be explained later if found. The flight path of flight 93 before it was shot down was indeed heading directly towards NY
I also thought that UA93 was intended to hit WTC7, but somebody pointed out that it was on a course for Washington when it was shot down/wrestled out of the sky/blown up from the inside/all or none of the above. That said, I think it's not beyond the realms of possibility. UA93 was on a longer flight plan than the other airliners and this could be because there would have to be a long enough period for WTC1 and 2 to 'collapse', therefore clearing the way for a WTC7 strike. In fact I think it's possible that there was some sort of homing beacon in WTC7. The first plane flew over WTC7 to hit WTC1, while the second was flying towards WTC7 when it hit WTC2.
mercuryrapids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2007, 02:56 PM   #4
graflok

Of course, the idiot Rumsfeld admitted on camera that flight 93 had been shot down.

See:

grafok
graflok is offline   Reply With Quote