Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 14-02-2007, 02:52 PM   #1
graflok

Default Terrific 9/11 film: "Loose Change"

A must see film on 9/11 in my opinion.
It's called Loose Change and it's the best 9/11 film I've
seen. It's supposed to be a very hot YouTube video right now.
A great film for doubters of 9/11 conspiracy.
It's in 3 parts.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

graflok
graflok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2007, 06:07 PM   #2
mercuryrapids

Apparently Loose Change: The Final Cut is out soon...
mercuryrapids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2007, 10:24 AM   #3
warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by graflok View Post
A must see film on 9/11 in my opinion.
It's called Loose Change and it's the best 9/11 film I've
seen. It's supposed to be a very hot YouTube video right now.
A great film for doubters of 9/11 conspiracy.
It's in 3 parts.

Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGEb40o17yE

Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJw97CL2Coc

Part 3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJqqtMQ6pkA

graflok

Loose Change is a good documentary, raising some very good points. It is a long time ago now that I saw that movie, it is even quite old at this stage, here it is complete on google vids
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=loose+change

Another very documentary on 9/11 for people who are only just learning the truth of the events that day is Dave Von Kliests In Plane Site. Like some of the other doumentary makers on 9/11 Von Kliest first set out to defend the governments officail story but after investigation he realised the US Gov had to be involved.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...=in+plane+site
warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2007, 04:50 PM   #4
truthsupplier

Default Loose Change, Second Edition is out.

javascriptl('http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501');
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...29448192753501

There is no reason to not know...
truthsupplier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2007, 12:24 PM   #5
albie
Inactive

There was a documentary on BBC2 recently concerning 9/11. The makers of loose change were on it. Apaprently some coroner guy was misquoted about the crash site of one of the planes by loose change. When the makers of the documentary talked to the coroner he put them right. But when they put this to the loose change guys they didn't even want to know.

Blinkered?
albie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2007, 12:34 PM   #6
albie
Inactive

http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com...uest-post.html

You'll probably find it in here.
Old 21-02-2007, 12:52 PM   #7
limelady
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
There was a documentary on BBC2 recently concerning 9/11. The makers of loose change were on it. Apaprently some coroner guy was misquoted about the crash site of one of the planes by loose change. When the makers of the documentary talked to the coroner he put them right. But when they put this to the loose change guys they didn't even want to know.

Blinkered?
Ah, thats a bit of a shame. I'll check it out.
Thanks for the info.

LL
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2007, 01:40 PM   #8
albie
Inactive

In the same doc, alex Jones was seen putting forward the same info of the wreckage being found 6 miles away from the crater.

Yet this is a fallacy. They showed a map. The 6 miles comes from an online route finder, which took a circuitious route.

Mind, they said nothing about General ahmad and the ISI.
Old 21-02-2007, 02:07 PM   #9
thedame

Default Loose Change makers

The makers of Loose Change definitely aren't strangers to the manipulation of information. It does seem a little disappointing that for people who seem to be making a stand against the covering up of information and fact distortion they are actively involved in it themselves.

Then again left-wing documentarians like Michael Moore are equally good at politician-type tactics: what's more sad is that these people often have good intentions. Perhaps it's just people who set themselves up as spokesmen/women........
thedame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2007, 11:26 PM   #10
Sean
Inactive

I'd recommend watching this excellent Google Video

9/11 Mysteries
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...12003&q=9%2F11

Some proper research, scientifically backed up, and explained throughout. Really in depth stuff. This is something i've shown to friends who have seen the other 9/11 documentaries out there, and not been too persueded.

It gives both sides of the equation and goes into the ins and outs of all possibilities concerning the collapse of the trade center.
Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2007, 01:35 PM   #11
albie
Inactive

I personally think the collapse of the towers is the wrong direction to be going in. Who knows how towers fall? People keep coming up with the idea that no towers havefallen like this before or since. But no tower with those constructions has undergone those particular conditions before or since.

It won't convince anyone major.

I really think the link with General Ahmad and the ISI is much stronger.

Why isn't he under arrest and being questioned.

That's the title I would head my piece with.

and I'm as skeptical as ****
Old 22-02-2007, 03:34 PM   #12
Sean
Inactive

I agree with you albie, but this documentary doesn't do much speculating, but instead really shows the official explanation of the collapse to be a farce at best.

Lots of information regarding eye witnesses, and reports from the head of IT in the world trade center who gives information about how lots of major work was taking place in the buildings the weekend before the attack.

Yes, most of it has been mentioned before, but i don't believe as thoroughly researched and tightly at this.
Old 22-02-2007, 03:39 PM   #13
Sean
Inactive

The towers falling isn't an unknown impossibility to figure out. The strucutre is known, the materials making the structure is known, the damage done to the towers is known. And the explanation as to why the towers fell the way they did is ridiculous.
Old 22-02-2007, 05:01 PM   #14
kha zarr
Inactive

Location: New Jersey, U.S., Sol-3, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster, Alpha Quadrant, Universe

Lets talk about likely suspects. Who actually did the demolishing?? Its unique because the outer shell and inner shells, and the cores probably had to be timed very closely, or it wouldnt fall in the footprint [smoke and dust debris most certainly didn't - there were certainly squibs, but the pull exploded out, not in]. then theres the basement explosions before planes even hitting - unfortunately camera views of this area dont show it well.

William Rodriguez's testimony about strange noises on different floors also is compelling, as is Christopher Bollyn's article about Fuji Bank, and his interview w/Stanley Praimnath. Also theres the 'who killed john o'neill' below is summary of key players. Who was this Greenberg guy at Kroll, and this Adnan Khashoggi fellow? Is there any possible way those planting explosives wouldn't know they were doing so? Cuz if they did, its likely theres pressure on them not to say anything, should they get any sudden feelings of self conscience.

http://demopedia.democraticundergrou...John_O%27Neill

Interestingly enough they dont title the movie 'CIA killed john o'neill' or 'kroll killed john o'neill' but Who....I dont think we really know who did what yet. Its always easier to say bush did it, but really - we know its more complicated, so our research should reflect this, since a conspiracy in general isnt just a simple 1-2-3 type of thing, but is coordinated. In this case, very coordinated, with some slip-ups though.

Last edited by kha zarr; 22-02-2007 at 07:51 PM.
kha zarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2007, 04:24 PM   #15
joe_soap

Two hours of entertainment...unless you knew a victim.
joe_soap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2007, 04:50 PM   #16
kha zarr
Inactive

Location: New Jersey, U.S., Sol-3, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster, Alpha Quadrant, Universe

Joe, when you said its entertainment, do you suggest I was entertained BY it? That I treated it as a normal way of getting MY entertainment? Do you refer to any 9/11 film altogether? or a certain one like I mentioned in this thread? I KNEW people who barely made it out, btw, and a good friend of mine had family that was lost - So it wasnt directly for me. Maybe its easier for me b/c of that. I honestly cant say. I dont think anyone can say, since there are other families who are actively pursuing to get a true independent 911 investigation happening, and read about this stuff a lot. Im not necc. a loose change fan myself, but I watched it. Its information. I dont like CNN but sometimes I watch it. Its information, sure its spin, but you gotta know which way the world is spinning, to avoid the spin.

Images on tv have programmed us a lot, PTSD and all that. Joe do you perhaps feel I should change my opinion because I should feel guilty for having it [or perhaps in your statement, imply that its a waste of time to watch 9/11 movies]? Do you believe the official story?? Anyway, I wasn't promoting any particular film for entertainment value [??], in fact in the case of 'who killed john o'neill?' I was critiquing it, for not including other information and background on certain individuals w/suspicious behavior leading up to and following the attacks. Actually Davids book on 911 has much of this and other info in it. That guy who made it, obviously dressed up as different characters, which seems a bit weird for sure, it was a different approach to say the least. Anyway it wasnt that 'entertaining,' and neither were any of the other movies I saw, I looked at them as information, pure and simple.

Movies arent the only way you know - If you dont want to watch it you can simply read the summary of facts on the website I posted [not mine, not plugging just saying its worth a look]. Its as enjoyable as learning about criminals and knowing you have enough info to possibly submit to trustworthy law enforcement left, and submit evidence - who knows - so maybe charges can be made. Call it a hope. I learn this stuff because its my way of being concerned, and disagree w/the claim that 9/11 researchers are beating a dead horse - if this is your claim, I say that I will have to disagree w/you. Joe, you sound reasonable, I wont try and tell you what to believe, but I ask you not to tell me what I should do, though it may not seem that you are - because others who lost those directly [I did but indirectly] are just as concerned if not more, than I am. Its not wasted effort, and its not simply mindless entertainment! But it does need a bit more clarity/focus.

Last edited by kha zarr; 23-02-2007 at 05:24 PM.
kha zarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2007, 10:22 PM   #17
joe_soap

My little comment wasn't aimed at anyone in particular.

If it wasn't entertaining people wouldn't watch/care....something has to rouse your interest before you take notice, no?

Millions have been "entertained" by "Loose Change" and it's meant what?
joe_soap is offline   Reply With Quote