Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Old 21-02-2014, 11:44 AM   #1
leighcgilbert
Premier Subscribers

Default The Saturn symbol and David's book logo

Is it my imagination, but does the logo for David Icke's book publishing company contain a Saturn symbol within the letter "d"? Sorry if I've misinterpreted it.
leighcgilbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2014, 11:48 AM   #2
ex sheep

That's the David Icke books logo, but I cant see the Saturn symbol, I see the earth with a ring round it.

Last edited by ex sheep; 21-02-2014 at 11:51 AM.
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 12:23 PM   #3
leighcgilbert
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighcgilbert View Post
Is it my imagination, but does the logo for David Icke's book publishing company contain a Saturn symbol within the letter "d"? Sorry if I've misinterpreted it.
On p182 of David's book there is a Saturn symbol that is a dark circle inside a ring. The letter "d" in David's logo is similar. It also resembles an eye because of a small light-coloured circle perched just above the inner circle, as if it were an eye reflecting light.
Old 18-03-2014, 02:38 PM   #4
lady_of_the_lake

Maybe Dave is actually one of the evil elite, pretending to be a helper of humanity! Maybe that's why they haven't killed him yet!
lady_of_the_lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 11:36 AM   #5
leighcgilbert
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady_of_the_lake View Post
Maybe Dave is actually one of the evil elite, pretending to be a helper of humanity! Maybe that's why they haven't killed him yet!
David is just about the only high profile conspiracy researcher to whom I give the benefit of any doubt: the others are mostly ruling elite agents, IMO. That said, I believe David has been surrounded by persuasive ruling elite influences, especially his 'spirit guides'. He's never fully explained the contradiction of 1)his rejection of 'ascended masters' and 2)his psychic awakening and the current transformation of humanity that was initiated supposedly by Rakorski and other 'ascended beings'. I believe that the New Age movement is a ruling elite creation, and marks a major shift in how we are being controlled, with 'universal intelligence' as the controller, only its not the 'true' god/karma, but a phoney version.

Last edited by leighcgilbert; 09-07-2014 at 01:21 PM.
Old 09-07-2014, 12:17 PM   #6
itsallinus

Quote:
David is just about the only high profile conspiracy researcher to whom I give the benefit of any doubt: the others are mostly ruling elite agents, IMO. That said, I believe David has been surrounded by persuasive ruling elite influences, especially his 'spirit guides'. He's never fully explained the contradiction of 1)his rejection of 'ascended masters' and 2)his psychic awakening and the current transformation of humanity that was initiated supposedly by Rakorski and other 'ascended beings'. I believe that the New Age movement is a ruling elite creation, and marks a major shift in how we are being controlled.
This might be something you might like to read then...

http://www.oneballmedia.com/2013/09/01/a-vitrectomy-for-the-deluded-lovvies-in-alternative-media/

Last edited by itsallinus; 09-07-2014 at 12:17 PM.
itsallinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 12:47 PM   #7
wendypeace27

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsallinus View Post
Interesting.

Quote:
The New Age Movement didn’t actually alert any souls to 2012 to be awakened and to ascend. In my opinion it simply attracted and alerted thoughts and energy to focus on the 2012 Solstice, which in turn will actually enslave them more than ever. I wrote ‘Who’s that Dancing in the Headdress?’ to expose the true reasons behind the 2012 scam. My words about 2012 are in those writings and I have no doubts that those words are true and trustworthy. Totally. I didn’t write that stuff for entertainment, but you can treat it as such if you like or even totally ignore it. I wrote it to show that many millions of people were conned into focusing on the 2012 date by Matrix media but more so by alternative media.

The businessmen and the hyped gurus like Wilcock certainly conned many. The punters simply fail to question their gurus. Indeed what sort of plateau would those conned by liars and fakers actually be lead to anyway? Could it be they would and could only remain in the world of liars for believing in liars? I’d say that was the point of having a new age movement in the first place. Is not there to help anyone ascend in any way whatsoever. It’s here to keep you wrapped in lies.
Old 09-07-2014, 01:28 PM   #8
leighcgilbert
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsallinus View Post
I think that the New Age movement goes way beyond financial frauds, and goes to the heart of who we are: eugenics, evolution, etc. The Great Work involves the literal transformation of our species to a lifeform that can escape karma.
Old 10-07-2014, 11:55 AM   #9
itsallinus

Quote:
I think that the New Age movement goes way beyond financial frauds, and goes to the heart of who we are: eugenics, evolution, etc. The Great Work involves the literal transformation of our species to a lifeform that can escape karma.
Yes I agree.
itsallinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2014, 11:29 AM   #10
twilight_sparkle
Banned

Quote:
David is just about the only high profile conspiracy researcher to whom I give the benefit of any doubt: the others are mostly ruling elite agents, IMO. That said, I believe David has been surrounded by persuasive ruling elite influences, especially his 'spirit guides'. He's never fully explained the contradiction of 1)his rejection of 'ascended masters' and 2)his psychic awakening and the current transformation of humanity that was initiated supposedly by Rakorski and other 'ascended beings'. I believe that the New Age movement is a ruling elite creation, and marks a major shift in how we are being controlled, with 'universal intelligence' as the controller, only its not the 'true' god/karma, but a phoney version.
I agree up to a point...
The New Age movement came out of the Vatican because a lot of Catholics, especially those in France and Spain etc embraced Christian Mysticism teachings back in the mid twentieth century. This meant they embraced the idea of angels and " saints" communicating with us on earth.

However, that is not to say that these beings do not exist, simply that you have to have a degree of discernment when dealing with the Church of Rome, and it is a corrupt system.
twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote