Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 24-07-2014, 12:19 AM   #41
seanx
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishryan View Post
I'm sorry, I may have read your post in the wrong intention [which I did think after posting it] BUT I do hate the term New Age, when it comes to principles that Buddha and the like taught.

So many religious people use it to take a kick at anyone who practices mindfulness and connection spiritually. So when I see it used, I take it the wrong way at times.

Exactly.

They term all these things 'new age' and then they'll tell you that new age is a CIA invention .........and so all these things must be evil and bad.

Yet most of these spiritual practices and ideas - that there is no real separation and that every part contains the whole etc... have existed for THOUSANDS of years!

Last edited by seanx; 24-07-2014 at 12:20 AM.
seanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2014, 09:01 AM   #42
elenita

Spot On!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN61...cFcnOaX5EaLhyA

Another excellent Roage video!

"In this video I employ subtle humor and symbolic visual aids in attempt to show people what my problems were that led to my perceptual transformation. I hope I was able to accurately portray the absurdity of my existence such that others can see the same in their experience"
elenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 11:02 PM   #43
elenita

Default Roage Website

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishryan View Post
Roage is a great guy!
A splendid fellow!

As well as the videos on youtube his website for those who don't know is www.roage.com

look for Cheat Sheet Mark IV in the Articles section of the website

or

Fast Track
http://www.roage.com/default.aspx?PageID=165

All you need to learn the Law (Divine Law as opposed to "legal" crap)

Last edited by elenita; 02-08-2014 at 11:03 PM.
Old 02-08-2014, 11:46 PM   #44
rooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanx View Post

Exactly.

They term all these things 'new age' and then they'll tell you that new age is a CIA invention .........and so all these things must be evil and bad.

Yet most of these spiritual practices and ideas - that there is no real separation and that every part contains the whole etc... have existed for THOUSANDS of years!
nah CIA went back in time and started that up :34853_doh:
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 11:52 PM   #45
rooey

UNLESS CIA (or their bosses) is basically trying to reinstitute some form of old spiritual system to their advantage.. however when it comes to raising vibrations & personal empowerment and that sort of thing, it doesn't really seem compatible with their game plan..

However when you consider that the illuminati consider people who don't think for themselves as less then swine and fair game.. perhaps they are trying to foster a bit of this.. leading to a darker possible result.. those who do think for themselves, who are spiritual are eliminated making it easier to bring in their trans humanist bullcrap.. that said the elimination would have to be worldwide and that would be hard, because surely that would knock some people out of their conditioning.. I guess they would have to rely on global communication breakdowns, send squads out during war to kill/disappear citizens and then use media to make it all seem like these people just died.. fuck that would be a hectic mission.. I don't think they are THAT good.. anyway just musing

and that is still one avenue.. another being that lucifarians are behind all of this, so they are trying to engineer an awaking, albeit lucifarian.. that love & light think is lucifarian imo (lucifer being the light bringer, god of love etc)...

the thing is there are so many sides to sling bullshit.. the various Christian denominations, the Pentecostals, muslims, white extremists.. the is a massive fucking list... I mean lucifer could be the most amazing ever and not want a thing to do with killing babies ever.. that said with all the crap going around I prefer to stick to simple beliefs and truths that are self evident (that the earth and sun is responsible for the continuation of life on this planet) and that we are all on the same planet, we are together..

Last edited by rooey; 02-08-2014 at 11:59 PM.
Old 03-08-2014, 04:32 AM   #46
eta huinya

Default Really?

sure his words sound profound, some are. Unfortunately for him, none of the words are truly his. the profound truths are ancient knowledge, written and shared long before any of us were born. Roage wrote nothing of value, if he in fact wrote any of it at all (which I seriously doubt). He basically has hijacked another person's spiritual work and claimed it as his own, in the process making sure he is the capstone of this pyramid scheme.

All life is sacred, those who truly speak with the Universe know what I'm saying. To say one thing is worth more or less than another is missing a basic truth. Life is a dance, from the motion of subatomic particles to the moving stars. Every single thing in existence serves a purpose, exists for a reason. There are no mistakes, only lack of understanding.
eta huinya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 05:46 AM   #47
rooey

If there are no mistakes and the universe is perfection does that mean there truely is no individual free will? Or for every instance free will is exercised in one direction, will there HAVE to be the opposite else where or kaboom!.. Does that mean that the earth can never be truely healthy?

Last edited by rooey; 03-08-2014 at 05:46 AM.
Old 03-08-2014, 06:44 AM   #48
eta huinya

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
If there are no mistakes and the universe is perfection does that mean there truely is no individual free will? Or for every instance free will is exercised in one direction, will there HAVE to be the opposite else where or kaboom!.. Does that mean that the earth can never be truely healthy?
Free will. What is it? The layer upon layer of cognitive and behavioral programming each of us have acquired from birth from family, friends, peers, religions, and so on which directly affects every decision we make? That free will? Yes, we make choices. That doesn't necessarily mean we are free; merely suggests at the possibility.
Old 03-08-2014, 09:38 AM   #49
doobyferkin
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by eta huinya View Post
sure his words sound profound, some are. Unfortunately for him, none of the words are truly his. the profound truths are ancient knowledge, written and shared long before any of us were born. Roage wrote nothing of value, if he in fact wrote any of it at all (which I seriously doubt). He basically has hijacked another person's spiritual work and claimed it as his own, in the process making sure he is the capstone of this pyramid scheme........
hi eta huinya, you are saying that some of his words are profound, the words are not his, followed by his words have no value, then he has hijacked another person's spiritual work.....your comments here are one BIG contradiction........are you confused?

some of your comment are correct but explained in a way that discredit the message/him.......what he says are not his words, he makes this clear if you listen to him clearly. He is a "tool" sharing universal message in his own unique way, many others have been and are also saying this, you appear to be attempting to discredit him through exposing what he admits himself

do you disagree with parts/all of his message?
do you dislike him or/and his style?
have you watched at least two hours of his output?
doobyferkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 07:02 PM   #50
eta huinya

Quote:
Originally Posted by doobyferkin View Post
hi eta huinya, you are saying that some of his words are profound, the words are not his, followed by his words have no value, then he has hijacked another person's spiritual work.....your comments here are one BIG contradiction........are you confused?

some of your comment are correct but explained in a way that discredit the message/him.......what he says are not his words, he makes this clear if you listen to him clearly. He is a "tool" sharing universal message in his own unique way, many others have been and are also saying this, you appear to be attempting to discredit him through exposing what he admits himself

do you disagree with parts/all of his message?
do you dislike him or/and his style?
I said what I meant and meant what I said. The truth is in the details, it always is. He did not write his foundation work, this is obvious once from we hear and read his actual words. Someone has basically taken occult philosophies and twisted them up all wrong out of ignorance and/or to try stealing power. The Universe does NOT work exactly as he says, it is not 'either-or'. The Universe works more on an 'if-when-then' system. There is no harsh punishment for failure to comply, at least not as he tries to put it. In the occult you are advised not to eat red meat. Why? "IF you eat red flesh WHEN you take sustenance THEN you will change your frequency". Translation: Our bodies aren't designed for digestion of red meat, thus ingesting it overloads the digestive system lowering our energy levels for other areas continuously.

There are two types of spiritual teacher, the one who guides and the one who leads. Which one of these is the true teacher and which one the charlatan? The guide says we all must walk the Path ourselves in our own way, all paths lead the the same destination in the end. The leader says he (notice how it's always a he?) knows the one true Path and all who wish salvation must follow their lead. The guide offers us seemingly cryptic messages and signs to help guide us on our Journey through life. The leader offers us carefully worded rules and requirements that must be complied with, or else. The guide KNOWS they are no better or lesser than any other life, every spark of life in the Universe is equally sacred. The leader INSISTS they are better than those who do not follow, that somehow out of the BILLIONS of different lifeforms the Universe prefers their subset of humanity over all others.
Old 03-08-2014, 07:22 PM   #51
doobyferkin
Inactive

/\ so in a nut shell are you saying that he does what he does to gain power and a following, he is feeding his ego?
Old 06-08-2014, 12:24 AM   #52
eta huinya

Quote:
/\ so in a nut shell are you saying that he does what he does to gain power and a following, he is feeding his ego?
Well, the wording of the material clearly lays out the creation of a pyramid shaped 'new age' religion with the leader holding the final say. It appears that he has assumed that role, would it not? Why does anyone strive so hard for such a role if not for ego? I do not know why he does what he does, only that I have doubts about his altruism. The base symbol of this type of spirituality is spherical, a circle in simplest terms. There is no place for a leader in a sphere, which is why we are tricked into believing we need leaders.
Old 06-08-2014, 09:29 AM   #53
doobyferkin
Inactive

Quote:
Well, the wording of the material clearly lays out the creation of a pyramid shaped 'new age' religion with the leader holding the final say. It appears that he has assumed that role, would it not? Why does anyone strive so hard for such a role if not for ego? .....

from an earlier post earlier.......

Old 06-08-2014, 12:45 PM   #54
elenita

Quote:
Well, the wording of the material clearly lays out the creation of a pyramid shaped 'new age' religion with the leader holding the final say. It appears that he has assumed that role, would it not? Why does anyone strive so hard for such a role if not for ego? I do not know why he does what he does, only that I have doubts about his altruism. The base symbol of this type of spirituality is spherical, a circle in simplest terms. There is no place for a leader in a sphere, which is why we are tricked into believing we need leaders.
No idea where you get the pyramid thingy from. In some of his videos Roage does speak of the pyramid symbol that we see everwhere, but that is not HIS "philosophy".

God, or Ø, is in the head "role", everyone else are equal (if not in society, then before God). Nowhere does Roage assume that role

Last edited by elenita; 06-08-2014 at 12:46 PM.
Old 07-08-2014, 11:01 PM   #55
eta huinya

Quote:
Originally Posted by elenita View Post
No idea where you get the pyramid thingy from. In some of his videos Roage does speak of the pyramid symbol that we see everwhere, but that is not HIS "philosophy".

God, or Ø, is in the head "role", everyone else are equal (if not in society, then before God). Nowhere does Roage assume that role
You just describe a pyramid system yet insist it isn't.

I know this is not his philosophy, that is obvious by his incomplete understanding of the material he is trying to spread.

The author has taught that God, or his symbol Ø, is to be placed above us all. This is a pyramid. The true philosophy, in its basic form, has that God, or Ø, is a sphere of life made up entirely of all sparks of life. There is no 'above', all are equal.

Last edited by eta huinya; 08-08-2014 at 12:36 AM.
Old 08-08-2014, 07:49 AM   #56
doobyferkin
Inactive

Quote:
......The true philosophy, in its basic form, has that God, or Ø, is a sphere of life made up entirely of all sparks of life. There is no 'above', all are equal.
not using these words, this is one of Roage's underlying messages

from an earlier + earlier post .......

Old 08-08-2014, 02:52 PM   #57
elenita

Quote:

I will leave it at this, I think, other than to say that if Roage didn't write his own stuff, as Eta suggests, then I would like to congratulate the one who did.
Old 08-08-2014, 06:32 PM   #58
eta huinya

Quote:
Originally Posted by elenita View Post
I will leave it at this, I think, other than to say that if Roage didn't write his own stuff, as Eta suggests, then I would like to congratulate the one who did.
The most profound of knowledge is not written in the hand of humans, it is all around us all the time. It is within each of us, flows through each of us, and is freely accessible by each of us if we are willing to listen. Yes, much of the information being provided is of tremendous worth, I have never said otherwise. What I have continuously said is THAT information is not from roage. The information I see written by roage I quite honestly find to be full of semi-resolved emotional issues. These are quite common for each and every one of us as we walk down the path of spirituality; emotional blocks we must work through to move forward in our growth. Ego is the hardest. We all want to believe our path is the right path, but that doesn't mean it's the only path.

Perhaps what I haven't been making myself clear on is the fact that the founding material is from more than one source. The author took the profound truths about god or whatever from occult philosophy, then immediately added traditional religious dogma to the mix. Why is very simple, to create a new religion in the traditional sense. That this is a new religion is painfully obvious, the copyrighted symbol proves this right off.

I am always happy when true knowledge reaches the surface of consciousness for others, glad that lives can be transformed by its power. Does that does not mean I must sit silently by while i watch someone slowly set themselves up to profit emotionally, spiritually, and financially on something that is already theirs for free? Or perhaps it's just a coincidence that donations are now being accepted by roage? After all, he deserves to get paid to do the work everyone else in life does for free.....

capitalism in spirituality.......

peace be with you
Old 08-08-2014, 07:05 PM   #59
eta huinya

Quote:

If someone reads the words, must they also watch the video? I have watched some of his videos; nothing any more profound than the writings. I see a man walking down his spiritual path, just like we all are doing in some form. This man, however, insists on teaching that his path is the right (only) one. What bothers me quite honestly is the constant fear mantras throughout the written material which eerily parallel certain ancient religions. Couple that with the copyrighted logo/symbol and the soliciting for donations on his website and perhaps one can see why I question his deepest motives?

Last edited by eta huinya; 08-08-2014 at 07:11 PM.
Old 08-08-2014, 07:22 PM   #60
doobyferkin
Inactive

eta huinya imo you are misunderstood in your analysis of Roage and his message, you seem to be making contradictions in regards to your analysis of him and his message thus it seems to me that you have not listened/watched him enough to understand, visual is very important in regards to his output thus i think it would be unfair to comment as you have without fully understanding the context of his message

you have made your point in regards to your thoughts on Rouge so with respect i would appreciate it if you take any more negative views of him to your own thread as i would like to inspire readers of this thread to listen to his message and form their own opinions without being tainted, after all the point of this thread was to share his wonderful youtube output

thank you

Last edited by doobyferkin; 08-08-2014 at 10:34 PM.