Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 22-07-2014, 11:41 AM   #21
kaiser

Hi Ryan, yeah i was wondering where this great fella had taken himself off to so i did soem research and its all good he is not incacerated as i suspected.

I dont do facebook but i have made an exception for Roage, I discoverd the grail secret around 16 years ago but it is only know that I fully understand the implications of what i chose to do all those years ago and quiet by accident or led to it by circumstance, some may call it luck, fate, blah blah blah..

I was bagning on about that here a while ago..

How long have you lived sincerly?
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...hlight=honesty

And honour, the key to any contract

Its all about honour people, life doesnt have to be that complex just do the right thing.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...ghlight=honour
For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.

Last edited by kaiser; 22-07-2014 at 11:43 AM.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2014, 01:19 PM   #22
scottishryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser View Post
Hi Ryan, yeah i was wondering where this great fella had taken himself off to so i did soem research and its all good he is not incacerated as i suspected.

I dont do facebook but i have made an exception for Roage, I discoverd the grail secret around 16 years ago but it is only know that I fully understand the implications of what i chose to do all those years ago and quiet by accident or led to it by circumstance, some may call it luck, fate, blah blah blah..

I was bagning on about that here a while ago..

How long have you lived sincerly?
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...hlight=honesty

And honour, the key to any contract

Its all about honour people, life doesnt have to be that complex just do the right thing.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...ghlight=honour
I will have a good read of those posts!!

This is what I go through the now! Even simple things like selling my second car, I can not lie about the small faults so list them all fully! It may disadvantage me but in the end, I keep my integrity.

I had to go check as I too noticed he has not done a video in a while....he seems safe and sound though

My NEW Book (Paranormal): https://www.amazon.co.uk/Unseen-Worl...A0DXGPP2JGAGHG
scottishryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2014, 04:36 PM   #23
urbanator2

Quote:
Originally Posted by doobyferkin View Post
if you have not watched this, then you must watch it....SOON........

Øward - Published on Oct 21, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GmaE4feKrg

thanks elenita for the link
Just want to say thanks for sharing this. I had never heard of his guy before but he really is on the ball. If this guy got a slot on mainstream TV I think the world would change pretty quickly. He's an amazing guy.
urbanator2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2014, 05:53 PM   #24
herzmeister

looks like the free-man-on-the-land stuff heavily spiced up with new age stuff
Old 22-07-2014, 06:05 PM   #25
scottishryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by herzmeister View Post
looks like the free-man-on-the-land stuff heavily spiced up with new age stuff
In your opinion

Glad you took part in the topic though, must have interested you?

Old 22-07-2014, 06:22 PM   #26
herzmeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishryan View Post
In your opinion
yup, just watched the introduction, which pretty much confirms it; now what's the difference in your opinion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishryan View Post
Glad you took part in the topic though, must have interested you?
sure, i like freedom like anyone else here

PS: i think freeman-on-the-land and similar stuff is mostly correct, in theory, but in practice it simply boils down to who's got the guns.
Old 22-07-2014, 06:29 PM   #27
scottishryan

Quote:
yup, just watched the introduction, which pretty much confirms it; now what's the difference in your opinion?

sure, i like freedom like anyone else here

PS: i think freeman-on-the-land and similar stuff is mostly correct, in theory, but in practice it simply boils down to who's got the guns.
I'm sorry, I may have read your post in the wrong intention [which I did think after posting it] BUT I do hate the term New Age, when it comes to principles that Buddha and the like taught.

So many religious people use it to take a kick at anyone who practices mindfulness and connection spiritually. So when I see it used, I take it the wrong way at times.

I agree with your post, I know there is something to the FMOTL stuff and have used concepts with success, but it is not easy, especially if you have to attend their court room.

Old 22-07-2014, 06:45 PM   #28
elenita

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanator2 View Post
Just want to say thanks for sharing this. I had never heard of his guy before but he really is on the ball. If this guy got a slot on mainstream TV I think the world would change pretty quickly. He's an amazing guy.
Hi, Roage's other videos are fantastic too. I never heard of him till Tortle shared a link on this forum a couple of months ago. That video (The Door Out, 20 minutes) really helped me when I was feel depressed about the state of the world. Onward is the longest, hence I left it till last. But it really is powerful and he spells out how to withhold consent. I thought you had to write formal letters, but not so.

The Door Out (Roage):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmN9L69Djn4

Last edited by elenita; 22-07-2014 at 08:31 PM. Reason: add description to link
elenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2014, 07:17 PM   #29
kaiser

Freeman is common law based which in turn draws from natural law so its inevitable that freeman would meet "new ageism" at some point and here we are Roage cooked it up nicely . The law is the law through consent and when you dishonour yourself the universe will resolve to balance that out, ying yang. IS there a divine being, i dont know i dont worship it nor should I the concept is strange to me still that we are all expressions of it existing individually yet still connected. I know how to exist in that universe though, treat you neighbours as you wish to be treated and all that.

As I said in my posts and threads above i demonstrate how its possible to stumble onto this stuff when you realize your ready, ie when you declare to make a change and to have honour. I worship nobody or no god, i find the idea of any entity seeking to be worshiped very odd indeed. Roage sometimes or once anwyay mentioned the bible, Yknow that construct of Rome. But he could be reading the yellow pages and would still get what he needed such is the way of the universe imo.

I dont like his shield or coat of arms he uses but other than that seems ok.
For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.

Last edited by kaiser; 22-07-2014 at 07:23 PM.
Old 22-07-2014, 09:48 PM   #30
doobyferkin
Inactive

Quote:
.....PS: i think freeman-on-the-land and similar stuff is mostly correct, in theory, but in practice it simply boils down to who's got the guns.
i will continue to practice natural law, if somebody don't like it then they are welcome to shoot me, the govs of the world will shoot either way

btw Roage seems to me to be a modern version of John Galt

Quote:
I am speaking to those who desire to live and to recapture the honor of their soul. Now that you know the truth about your world stop supporting your own destroyers. The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction to give it. Withdraw your sanction. Withdraw your support. Do not try to live on your enemies’ terms or to win at a game where they’re setting the rules. Do not seek the favor of those who enslaved you, do not beg for alms from those who have robbed you, be it subsidies, loans or jobs, do not join their team to recoup what they’ve taken by helping them rob your neighbors. One cannot hope to maintain one’s life by accepting bribes to condone one’s destruction. Do not straggle for profit, success or security at the price of a lien on your right to exist. Such a lien is not to be paid off; the more you pay them, the more they will demand; the greater the values you seek or achieve, the more vulnerably helpless you become. Theirs is a system of white blackmail devised to bleed you, not by means of your sins, but by means of your love for existence.

Do not attempt to rise on the looters’ terms or to climb a ladder while they’re holding the ropes. Do not allow their hands to touch the only power that keeps them in power: your living ambition. Go on strike-in the manner I did. Use your mind and skill in private, extend your knowledge, develop your ability, but do not share your achievements with others. Do not try to produce a fortune, with a looter riding on your back. Stay on the lowest rung of their ladder, earn no more than your barest survival, do not make an extra penny to support the looters’ state. Since you’re captive, act as a captive, do not help them pretend that you’re free. Be the silent, incorruptible enemy they dread. When they force you, obey-but do not volunteer. Never volunteer a step in their direction, or a wish, or a plea, or a purpose. Do not help a holdup man to claim that he acts as your friend and benefactor. Do not help your jailers to pretend that their jail is your natural state of existence. Do not help them to fake reality. That fake is the only dam holding off their secret terror, the terror of knowing they’re unfit to exist; remove it and let them drown; your sanction is their only life belt.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=276597
doobyferkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2014, 10:27 PM   #31
elenita

Quote:
i will continue to practice natural law, if somebody don't like it then they are welcome to shoot me, the govs of the world will shoot either way

btw Roage seems to me to be a modern version of John Galt

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=276597
"When they force you, obey, but do not volunteer ..." (John Galt)
This is what Roger Pool did and is the reason why he conceded in the case against him by the United states government(Kaiser asked). No point in rotting in jail, but in compelling him to concede, they did not get his consent, which constitutes a crime and they will pay in Real Law.

Last edited by elenita; 22-07-2014 at 10:28 PM.
Old 23-07-2014, 09:47 AM   #32
doobyferkin
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanator2 View Post
your welcome urbanator2

the world IS changing pretty quickly, if you (not directly at you urbanator2) live by the "rules" that this guy is promoting then you could change your world pretty quickly....take control, take responsibility and take ownership of your life, life can be a wonderful experience
Old 23-07-2014, 09:56 AM   #33
kaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by elenita View Post
"When they force you, obey, but do not volunteer ..." (John Galt)
This is what Roger Pool did and is the reason why he conceded in the case against him by the United states government(Kaiser asked). No point in rotting in jail, but in compelling him to concede, they did not get his consent, which constitutes a crime and they will pay in Real Law.
Oh thanks for answering that. Exactly what any sane person should do, anything else would be to join the insanity or slip further into it anyhow.

Now choose; Red or Blue.

Last edited by kaiser; 23-07-2014 at 09:58 AM.
Old 23-07-2014, 10:06 AM   #34
doobyferkin
Inactive

Default "I do not recognize this court's right to try me"

this belongs on this thread for interested readers......
Quote:
Prosecutor "you may now offer whatever plea you wish to make in your defense"

Rearden "I have no defense."

"I do not recognize this court's right to try me."

"I do not recognize my action as a crime."

Prosecutor "Do you mean that you are refusing to obey the law?"

Rearden "No. I am complying with the law-to the letter. Your law holds that my life, my work and my property may be disposed of without my consent. Very well, you may now dispose of me without my participation in the matter. I will not play the part of defending myself, where no defense is possible, and I will not simulate the illusion of dealing with a tribunal of justice."

Prosecutor "The law requires you to submit a plea in your own defense."

Rearden "Do you mean that what you expect from me is some sort of voluntary action?"

Prosecutor "Yes."

Rearden "I volunteer nothing."

Prosecutor "But the law demands that the defendant's side be represented on the record."

Rearden "Do you mean that you need my help to make this procedure legal?"

Prosecutor "Well, no...yes...that is, to complete the form."

Rearden "I will not help you."

Ayn Rand - Atlas Shrugged - Part II Chapt IV pg 476 to 479
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=274339

more quotes added in the thread
Old 23-07-2014, 03:40 PM   #35
doobyferkin
Inactive

is it time to live the change?

next time you are asked to volunteer something that you consider you have not agreed to then say NO, for example..........

if you disagree with paying council tax and/or if you feel that your money is supporting a government that is spending your money on areas that you do not support then the next time you get a council tax bill, refuse to pay, when they send you a warning then obey, make it clear to them that you have not agreed to pay and that you will pay (unless you outright refuse to pay and have the energy to fight the system head on), not by volunteering but by obeying to pay because you have been forced to in the manner of a slave, this can be applied to more aspects of life, there is no need to argue or debate, make it clear and simple

i have just drafted a letter to the inland revenue asking to send me a copy of the contract where i have agreed to pay income tax, if they do not produce it then i have withdrawn my consent and asked them to stop stealing my income....a similar letter will be sent in response to the next council tax bill that i receive

i now feel better in that i am not agreeing and volunteering to submit and fund a government that is not acting on my best interests, i will no longer consciously promoting this system.....i am rewarded
Old 23-07-2014, 05:27 PM   #36
elenita

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser View Post
Oh thanks for answering that. Exactly what any sane person should do, anything else would be to join the insanity or slip further into it anyhow.
Old 23-07-2014, 05:29 PM   #37
elenita

Quote:

next time you are asked to volunteer something that you consider you have not agreed to then say NO, for example..........

if you disagree with paying council tax and/or if you feel that your money is supporting a government that is spending your money on areas that you do not support then the next time you get a council tax bill, refuse to pay, when they send you a warning then obey, make it clear to them that you have not agreed to pay and that you will pay (unless you outright refuse to pay and have the energy to fight the system head on), not by volunteering but by obeying to pay because you have been forced to in the manner of a slave, this can be applied to more aspects of life, there is no need to argue or debate, make it clear and simple

i have just drafted a letter to the inland revenue asking to send me a copy of the contract where i have agreed to pay income tax, if they do not produce it then i have withdrawn my consent and asked them to stop stealing my income....a similar letter will be sent in response to the next council tax bill that i receive

i now feel better in that i am not agreeing and volunteering to submit and fund a government that is not acting on my best interests, i will no longer consciously promoting this system.....i am rewarded
Good ideas. You'd need to cancel the dd's for the council tax for a start, they wouldn't like that!

Yes, the time is now to live the change.
Old 23-07-2014, 06:35 PM   #38
kaiser

Quote:

Good for you dooby, since been made redundant i have been on benefits so the only tax they asked me to pay is VAT and 20% contribution to the council tax, VAT is a bitch but I refused CT of course as my only income is what the law says i need to live on thats why they pay it out and thats why they havent taken it from me for tax reasons. Being on benefits is like taxing the government, its great but you have to work as in know the law to succeed and be ready for when they change things. When you know the law it is just like finding the help menu in the game as Roage says.

A better place would be to not have anything to do with the game, but there are to many other players just yet to change that overnight its a calamity alright so one straddles the paradigm in full knowledge of it.

P.S

Love the Atlas shrugged quote, havent read the books but watched the films. :-)

Now choose; Red or Blue.

Last edited by kaiser; 23-07-2014 at 06:43 PM.
Old 23-07-2014, 09:43 PM   #39
doobyferkin
Inactive

the "system" /game explained for the layman, in a light and humorous tone.......

Spot Ø - Published on Oct 8, 2012

Quote:
In this video I employ subtle humor and symbolic visual aids in attempt to show people what my problems were that led to my perceptual transformation. I hope I was able to accurately portray the absurdity of my existence such that others can see the same in their experience. Distribute freely.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN61...3-XeI_6v_7uMg3
Old 23-07-2014, 10:51 PM   #40
doobyferkin
Inactive

"with great power comes great responsibility" is promoted by those wearing goggles that blur the truth

this is how it is when you see with clear site........

with responsibility comes great power

all it takes to become a "super hero" is to just wake up/become responsible

Last edited by doobyferkin; 23-07-2014 at 11:09 PM.