Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 06-10-2014, 12:53 PM   #1
baboshka1
Inactive

Default should junkies get DLA

Last night I heard of someone I know who is a crack head and they get all the disability benefits that's going. They even get carers allowance and mobility, this amounts to around 250 a week. They have nothing wrong with their mobility, maybe they need this for when they are smashed out of their faces.

How can junkies and piss heads get all these benefits when people who have non self afflicted disability's have to go through loops to get anything and then they are made to feel like scroungers.
The more money these people get the more it seems to go on booze and drugs.

These people do not get any help just money thrown at them, then left alone to get on with it.
What do you think? do you think this is just money being thrown away?
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 02:13 PM   #2
kickmuck

It is frustrating for people like me that was taken to court by atos and was thrown off benefits while i was waiting for a hip replacement. Apparently i was totally able to get a job because my eye sight, hearing, brain and arms where perfectly intact. However for a upvc fabricator i was a bit stuffed when it came to working and not being able to walk. They don't care anyway.

As for junkies claiming benefits i would still have to say although self inflicted. They also need help and throwing money at them probably doesn't sort the problem out. i don't have a solution for this and i can understand how it would annoy a lot of people.
kickmuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 02:42 PM   #3
daveanderson
Inactive

everyone deserves help-even ''junkies'' Remember we are all fighting battles that others cant see.
Granted there are exceptions-some people think 'Great i get free drugs'
While others see their drug taking simply as a method to escape their suffering If only for an hour or so .

Its why i donate what little money i have to tramps/junkies The people living it rough have got it tough.

Not everyone has a roof over their head of families they can fall back on .
daveanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 02:44 PM   #4
kalliades

If we created a society that didn't encourage addictions - meaning not the mass unemployment, dog eat dog, devil take the hindmost dystopia we have now - then you might not have so many junkies in the first place. Whenever a place has its industry shut down and jobs shipped out, unemployment goes up and so does drug use. This is a cause and effect on a systemic scale, regardless of individual willpower.

Also maybe try and raise everyone up, rather than throwing others down in front of the bus before you. Once every junkie is off benefits what do you think will happen then? They will stop the propaganda? No, it will be "should mentally ill get DLA, should MS sufferers get DLA, should anyone with more than 1 limb get DLA" until the net has closed right in.
kalliades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 03:19 PM   #5
silent screams

Giving tax payers money to drug addicts is seriously fucking stupid, what on earth do you think is gonna be the first thing they go spend it on?

Give them vouchers or a store card which they can only buy essentials with. Sure that system is open to abuse but its better than just giving them money.....you might aswell just be handing them the drugs ffs....
silent screams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 03:27 PM   #6
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent screams View Post
Giving tax payers money to drug addicts is seriously fucking stupid, what on earth do you think is gonna be the first thing they go spend it on?

Give them vouchers or a store card which they can only buy essentials with. Sure that system is open to abuse but its better than just giving them money.....you might aswell just be handing them the drugs ffs....
People with severe addictions will commit crime to feed habits
It's more cost effective to give the money
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 03:33 PM   #7
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentedarthur View Post
very true.

My older brother is an addict, was on heroin for 20+ years. in and out of rehab. Now he is on methadone paid for by the state, and had been on it for 10 years or so. I would not say that he functions a lot better on methadone than on heroin, but atleast he do not have to commit crimes every day to get his fix.
he will most likely never get out of his adiction although I hope he does.

When it comes to younger adicts I think free heroin or methadone is a good way to get them of the street and of crime, out of dept ect and then when ready get into rehab.
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws
eurosianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 03:46 PM   #8
blue_esper

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentedarthur View Post
^^^^
This.

It's not perfect but it's probably better than turning them to crime effecting others.

FREE PALESTINE AND YOU FREE THE WORLD

If You're Not A Decent People, You're A Poople.
BOYCOTT ISRAEL.
Their goods.
Their country.
Their people.
Isolate them totally until they behave like human beings.
blue_esper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 04:33 PM   #9
blackyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboshka1 View Post
Last night I heard of someone I know who is a crack head and they get all the disability benefits that's going. They even get carers allowance and mobility, this amounts to around 250 a week. They have nothing wrong with their mobility, maybe they need this for when they are smashed out of their faces.

How can junkies and piss heads get all these benefits when people who have non self afflicted disability's have to go through loops to get anything and then they are made to feel like scroungers.
The more money these people get the more it seems to go on booze and drugs.

These people do not get any help just money thrown at them, then left alone to get on with it.
What do you think? do you think this is just money being thrown away?
My exes uncle used to get DLA for Heroin use.
He even encouraged my ex to spike her vein the day before her doctors referal in order to get her current DLA claim continued.

I personally once when i was a late teen trying to be a wido, went to the doctor after downing a bottle of vodka and said this is something that i do everyday, and of course, i got DLA.
It was the stupidest thing i ever done.
When i went to join the Army, the first thing they asked me was if i was still an alcoholic.
Anytime i go to apply for something that requires a medical examination where my medical records are disclosed, such as Lorry driving, taxi driving, Security, or whatever, i get asked about my alcoholic past, which tbh, is probably more of a fraudulent past, something i regret doing, and it is now embarrassing to have to explain how i am no longer an alcoholic, when infact, i never was.

It also looked bad in my court case when a few years later i got done for drink driving, although i was able to pleed not guilty as the breath test came back inconclusive, due to the fact i was on ecstacy, although i could not tell the police this is why they where unable to get a reading for the alcohol they smelt on my breath, so i had to accept charges of failing to provide. So a long drawn out legal battle ensued that went on for 18 months. I did end up getting found not guilty of drink driving, but guilty of failing to provide a road side sample. However, one of the things that nearly blew my not guilty appeal wide open was when the prosecution enquired about my alcoholism. My eyes looked up to the heavens, seriously, and it's not like i could just turn round to the jury and say "look, i was not an alcoholic ok, i was actually just being a lazy so and so that did not want to have to sign on everyweek so instead went for DLA"!

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 06-10-2014 at 05:01 PM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 05:04 PM   #10
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_esper View Post
^^^^
This.

It's not perfect but it's probably better than turning them to crime effecting others.
+1
What's the alternative?
Let them starve?
That's not right.
If they gave the registered junkies their stuff free and on demand it would put an end to a lot of crime.
Then again it would also put an end to a lot of Plod overtime and we'd not need any Drug Squads.
Can't see that being popular with Plod.
Those are good jobs with a super pension after 30-years on the force.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 05:37 PM   #11
blackyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
+1

If they gave the registered junkies their stuff free and on demand it would put an end to a lot of crime..
It would also encourage a lot of dole seekers that are not currently registered junkies, to become registered junkies, so that they can get free gear to sell to weekend junkies that work 9-5 monday to friday.

This would also be a motivation for current Junkies to not want to stop being Junkies, or to try get a real job

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 06-10-2014 at 05:40 PM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 07:17 PM   #12
babybumasylum

I have seen bucket loads of junkies on DLA, they tend to put them into mental health wards instead of rehab which gets a lot of vulnerable mentally ill people hooked not good imho.

They also learn at this time that lots of mentally ill people get DLA and the once plain old heroin addiction quickly seems to turn to bipolar illness or schizophrenia.
I am guessing this is the path most addicts take in order to acquire dla.

Not saying its not an illness, but it needs treating as an illness independent of mental illness.