Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 22-05-2016, 08:50 PM   #1101
iamwhoam

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
Yeah I watched that film yesterday

in french . W is called 'Double-V'

ps. look at this frat logo. Kappa Sigma, of course the most philanthropic frat in the world :P

That's crazy. I wonder if they include Masonic teachings. I wonder if that is why we have a member on this forum named 'ksigmason'.

I found this one too. It has the caduceus, the crescent moon, five-pointed stars, etc.

Now I am seeing that a lot of these fraternities have seals much like the Masonic-loaded school seals that we talked about earlier in the thread. I dont know how you get away with an upside-down pentagram with a skull and crossbones above it, though.

Lamda Chi Alpha

There's more of these, too. The first one is a sorority. It includes scales, as in the balancing of the oppositions (yin/yang, masculine/feminine). There's a Masonic handshake and what looks like a dove, which is the holy spirit or the kundalini. It is interesting, though, that there is an image of Atlas. We just saw Atlas in front of Rockefeller Center, but I dont see it that often.

The other ones have the Masonic handshake, five-pointed stars, a dove, Bibles(?), the caduceus, the lamp of knowledge, the lion of the tribe of Judah(?), etc.

Last edited by iamwhoam; 22-05-2016 at 08:53 PM.
iamwhoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2016, 04:55 AM   #1102
rooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwhoam View Post
That's crazy. I wonder if they include Masonic teachings. I wonder if that is why we have a member on this forum named 'ksigmason'.

I found this one too. It has the caduceus, the crescent moon, five-pointed stars, etc.

has honeycomb or outlined pentagrams (pentagons) on the side as well.

this vid from black child just came out about Media personalities and frats

Last edited by rooey; 23-05-2016 at 07:02 AM.
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2016, 01:53 PM   #1103
iamwhoam

Saturn.
Old 23-05-2016, 07:47 PM   #1104
iamwhoam

Quote:
From The Magical Revival by Kenneth Grant.
"Crowley identified the heart of the Thelemic current with one particular Star. In Occult Tradition, this is "the Sun behind the Sun", the Hidden God, the vast star Sirius, or Sothis, which opened the zodiacal year of 365 days as well as the Great Year of approximately 26,000 years."
In the footnote to this passage: "Our Sun was thrown off from another Sun, around which it revolves, taking 25,827 years to perform its cycle of One Year"-the Great Year of the Egyptians. - p. 50.
From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Grant :
"After several months serving in India with the British Army, [Kenneth Grant] returned to Britain and became the personal secretary of Aleister Crowley, the ceremonial magician who had founded Thelema in 1904. Crowley taught Grant his esoteric practices, initiating him into Ordo Templi Orientis (OTO) and admitting him as a Probationer into his magical order A∴A∴. When Crowley died in 1947, Grant was seen as his heir apparent in Britain, and was appointed as such by the American head of the OTO, Karl Germer.
This could be the most important quote I have found. I dont know that there will be anything closer to an all out admission of the binary star system out there. My copy of the book, though, was from a PDF I downloaded from the interent, so I wanted to make sure the quote was exactly the same in the actual book. It is out of print now, so I got it from the library:

Page 50. There it is. The footnote is on the same page rather than at the back of the book.

I just noticed that part of the footnote is in quotes. Who could Kenneth Grant be quoting? Who else would be saying this crazy, secret stuff? I googled the sentence and realized that it is directly from another quote I have used on this thread. It is from Signs & Symbols of Primordial Man by Freemason Albert Churchward:

Quote:
Freemason Albert Churchward in 1913:

"From all the evidence we have brought forward there is, in our opinion, but one conclusion to be drawn: I. That our sun was thrown off from another sun, around which it revolves, taking 25,827 years to perform its cycle of one year - the one great year. That evidence remains, geologically, that at least three cycles have taken place-how many more we cannot say, probably many." - The Signs and Symbols of Primordial Man, pg. 411.
In one sense, I was a little disappointed to find that I didnt have original quotes from two different sources, but on the other hand, this means Grant is confirming, in a way, that this is the same tradition as that of the Freemasons.

I see now in my google searching that Churchward seems to have said almost the exact same thing in his other book, The Origin and Evolution of Religion:
"Our sun was thrown off from another sun, around which it revolves, taking 25,827 years to perform its cycle of one year. "The one Great Year of the Egyptians." (They have left records of ten great cycles at least.)"
Where can we get these records? The third and fourth sites that come up on google after the Churchward links are from me quoting them on this forum. At first I was excited to see that someone else was talking about it here. Then I realized it was me. Seems a little weird that nobody else has quoted this anywhere on the internet, or else google is filtering the results somehow.

Grant doesnt give credit to Churchward after quoting him, but both of Churchward's books are listed in the bibliography.

Last edited by iamwhoam; 24-05-2016 at 01:05 AM.
Old 29-05-2016, 10:21 PM   #1105
iamwhoam

I've seen this one at the French Open, but I thought it was just a bird. It didnt seem to have any occult meaning. I just noticed that the bottom versions of the bird are five-pointed stars:

Pentagrams. They are are transforming into a bird. I thought it could be a dove/kundalini reference, and maybe it is. Their website says it is a swallow. "...the “stars in flight”, the stars that are transformed into a swallow in flight..." "...their transmutation into a swallow..." - http://www.bnpparibas.com/en/news/pr...-tennis-champi 'Transmutation' is an interesting word.

Last edited by iamwhoam; 29-05-2016 at 10:22 PM.
Old 30-05-2016, 01:50 AM   #1106
iamwhoam

Winged-sun disk for the golf course, Baltusrol, where the PGA Championship will be held this year.

Diamond over the second 'I'.
Old 08-06-2016, 02:47 AM   #1107
iamwhoam

I see that there is a pyramid with capstone on top of Prince's Paisley Park complex.

Prince was a Jehovah's Witness, and earlier in the thread I talked about Charles Taze Russell.

Quote:
After Wendy mentioned 'watchtower', I started looking into Charles Taze Russell and the creation of the Jehovah's Witnesses and the Watchtower Society. I had previously heard conspiracy theorists talk about Russell and his alleged connections with Freemasonry and the occult. I found that he put out a book called 'The Divine Plan of the Ages: As Shown in the Great Pyramid'. In the book, Russell says that history is made up of a series of ages that culminates in a golden age, and he believed these ages were predicted by measurements in the Great Pyramid. Wild. Here's the chart from the front of the book:

He puts the capstone of the pyramid on during the Messianic Age.
There's a lot more in that post that should be read if anyone is interested. There is also a pyramid-with-capstone monument, built by the Watchtower Society, next to Russell's grave.

They use the cross and crown symbol, as do the Masons. In my mind, the cross is Keter from the Kabbalistic Tree of life and the crown chakra, while the cross has many occult meanings, the main one being the crucifixion of the god in man on the cross of the zodiac. It is the Christ's imprisonment in the material world.

Prince had a pretty clear interest in the third eye, which is the pineal gland. The pineal gland is activated when the kundalini rises, bringing higher consciousness.

I always considered the Jehovah's Witnesses to be just a wackier version of standard Christianity, but could they be teaching some of this Masonic/occult stuff, too? I dont know. Seems weird. Prince clearly had some alternative views. He fought his record label, but he also played at the Super Bowl, the site of many occult rituals. It seems like he had occult knowledge but was still troublesome to the powers that be.

The Watch Tower of the JW's appears to be looking out for Zion, which I am guessing is the next golden age, which is equivalent to the return of Christ because man is Christ. He is a god during the golden age. I believe this has implications for interpreters of modern day Zionism. They clearly want this 'Holy Land', but why? I speculate at times that it is because places like Jerusalem and Giza are supposed to be on ley lines. Are these places of extreme electromagnetic significance during the Golden Age? Or, is Zionism just a ritual used to help bring in the New World Order? I'm not sure.

Edit: I see now that Paisley Studios was finished in 1988, and Prince didnt become a Jehovah's Witness until 2001, according to Wikipedia. That seems very strange. Did he know about this kind of thing before he joined? Did he join because he knew? Or, is it unrelated to the Jehovah's Witnesses? Was he forced by the record industry to pay tribute with this pyramid? I dont get it.

Also, I wanted to add that Jordan Maxwell says he used to be a Jehovah's Witness, as does Santos Bonacci, who talks about the binary star system but stops short with this part of his presentation imo.

Last edited by iamwhoam; 08-06-2016 at 06:13 PM.
Old 10-06-2016, 01:37 AM   #1108
iamwhoam

This looks to be a new movie based on a video game. It has the classic 'A' as upside-down 'V', giving us two V's essentially. Each of these V's is accompanied by an extra V-shape. Looks to me like two V-up, V-downs, a pattern we have seen many times. I dont know if this is intended or not, but the symbol included above the title has a golden part at the top of the circle. That reminds me of the height of the circle of history, which is the Golden Age.

This is the best example of the V-up, V-down, because it includes the line "the balance of opposites," which is what alchemy is all about.
Old 10-06-2016, 02:10 AM   #1109
iamwhoam

I just saw this while reading an article about how Jimmy Page is upset with his neighbor, Robbie Willliams, because of the constant construction on his house.

The sign on the construction site was for CC Construction. CC=33. Looks very similar to the Comedy Central logo.

When I googled "CC construction," I got a bunch of results. Apparently, there are quite a few construction companies with the name "CC". That's interesting because I heard from someone I know that there are local construction projects called 'Mason jobs' because they only use Masonic construction companies for labor.

C and C Construction and Consulting - Great one. Includes vesica piscis.

Go ahead and google "CC construction." There seem to be quite a few of these. Some of them dont have logos. CC=33. Just a coincidence of course.

These CC's remind me of this other great logo. M's are sideways 3's. MM=33, like M&Ms.

Last edited by iamwhoam; 10-06-2016 at 02:15 AM.
Old 11-06-2016, 06:16 PM   #1110
iamwhoam

I noticed this at the store on a Marlboro Midnight ad:

I've heard people say that the Marlboro logo shows a pyramid before, but I wasnt positive. On the Marlboro Midnight box, though, I noticed that the opening separated the top of the pyramid, just like on the Great Seal. I thought that could be significant. You can find some Marlboro boxes that dont do this, though. The seal on the box has a familiar pattern with a crown on top.

The Camel box has pyramids on it, and apparently there is a brand of cigarettes called Pyramid Orange.
Old 11-06-2016, 06:18 PM   #1111
iamwhoam

I just realized that the Goodwill smiley face is also a 'G'. Could be a Masonic 'G' reference.

Last edited by iamwhoam; 11-06-2016 at 06:18 PM.
Old 11-06-2016, 08:14 PM   #1112
iamwhoam

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_M...train_bombings :
"The 2004 Madrid train bombings (also known in Spain as 11-M) were nearly simultaneous, coordinated bombings against the Cercanías commuter train system of Madrid, Spain, on the morning of 11 March 2004..."
March 11 is 3/11. 3 x 11 = 33. I had never heard before that it was called 11-M. That seems very significant to me. There's no reason that demands these 'terrorist' attacks be referred to by their dates, like 9/11 and 7/7. The use of 'M' here, in 11-M, is probably a cute way to say 11-3, because they often use M as a sideways 3. 11 x 3 =33.
Old 14-06-2016, 07:51 PM   #1113
iamwhoam

I was just using YouTube and saw that they were live at something called 'E3'. The way they displayed "E3" was interesting:

The E and the 3 are clearly the same character reversed. As I always say, E is often used as a backwards 3. E3=33.

This is their officiallogo. It is not as apparent, but E3 still equals 33.

"The Electronic Entertainment Expo, commonly known as E3, is an annual trade fair for the video game industry presented by the Entertainment Software Association (ESA)." - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electr...rtainment_Expo

Last edited by iamwhoam; 14-06-2016 at 07:52 PM.
Old 14-06-2016, 08:14 PM   #1114
iamwhoam

I was just talking about the CC=33 logo phenomenon. This is the logo of a company that provides crisis actors for events like a lot of our fake terrorist attacks:

If you go to the the Crisis Cast webpage ( http://crisiscast.com/ ), scroll to the bottom and you will see that one of the companies listed under "Clients and Associates" is G4S, the company that the alleged Orlando nightclub shooter worked for.

"[Omar] Mateen worked for the security firm G4S since 2007..." - http://abcnews.go.com/US/omar-mateen...ry?id=39790797

From http://crisiscast.com/
Old 15-06-2016, 07:08 PM   #1115
iamwhoam

Default Sirius, Precession, Freemasonry, etc.

I have now read the book quoted by Kenneth Grant regarding the binary star system. There is a ton of stuff about the precession of the equinoxes and the Great Year, and the book is about the origin of religion. Plus, it includes this incredibly important quote about our sun's binary partner. Draw your own conclusions, but it seems very consistent with what I've been saying.

From The Origin and Evolution of Religion by Freemason Dr. Albert Churchward:
"From our sun, this earth, and other planets forming our Solar System have been thrown off as super-heated vapour, gradually cooling down, ever revolving on their own axis around our Sun, in their allotted space and time. Our sun was thrown off from another sun, around which it revolves, taking 25,827 years to perform its cycle of one year. "The one Great Year of the Egyptians." (They have left records of ten great cycles at least.)" - p. 51-2.

"In the Astronomical phase, the visible birthplace of Spirits perfected is localized in Sothis. The opened of the year and the bringer of the babe to birth on the horizon, or the Mount of Glory..." - p. 96.

"The submergence of the seven Pole Stars, as each one gave place to the next in the cycle of procession, involves the same number of "deluges," which culminated in "The Great Deluge of All," when the seventh had finished its cycle; not the destruction of the world, but to recommence the cycle again. This is the reason why you find in all lands and amongst all people where the Stellar Cult traveled, the story of the deluge. The deluge of this world was a myth founded on the above by people not knowing Sign Language." - p. 110.
There are seven stars on a lot of Masonic tracing boards. They say it is the Pleiades, but it likely has multiple meanings. These multiple Pole Stars might be part of the meaning.
"The time taken for the procession, or rather recession, of the Pole Stars is 25,827 years. It was called one Great Year or one Great Day." - p. 111.

"The Stellar Cult Egyptians commemorated the birthday of the world, that is of the age, the cycle, the beginning of time, when Horus rose up in the Papyrus from the waters - that was the birthday of Horus of the inundation." - p. 124.
I thought this "birthday of the world" phrase sounded a lot like what I have been saying about Jesus' birth date being the start of a new cycle or Great Year.
"...the so-called Swastika of which there are many forms. It represents the four divisions of heaven, also the four brothers of Horus." - p. 126.

"This was the origin of the Swastika (a Sacred Symbol used through various Cults) and proves that this Sacred Symbol represents the Four Quarters." - p. 129.
I am always looking out for the real meaning of the swastika, and this is what I thought it meant. I interpret the four divisions/quarter of heaven to be like these other groups of four which we have seen, especially the ox, man, lion, and eagle. I have a similar quote from Blavatsky that I'll post when I'm done with that book.
"In the Great Year of precession there are seven stations of the celestial pole. The pole changes, and its position is approximately determined by another central Star about each 3,689 year." - p. 139.

"The serpent surrounds the circle of signs with its tail in its mouth, the total image of a cycle." - p. 144.
I've said this before, namely that the ouroborous is a symbol of cyclical time.
"Thus the destruction of the human race was founded upon the astronomical base. All the previous deluges were the destruction of the totemic tortoises, jackals, vultures, swans and apes, crocodiles and hippopotami, that is when on or other of the pole stars representing one of these zootypes submerged and gave place to the next in precession; but the seventh and last represented "the Man," so all these men were mythically destroyed when the submergence of this Pole Star took place: to recommence again another Great Year." - p. 150.

"Thus the seven periods in precession correspond to seven stations of the Pole." - p. 152.

"Khnmu was the name of Horus of the inundation in this Cult, and the child was now depicted as being brought forth by Hathor in Sothis, as the Star of the Annunciation." - p. 194.
Sothis is Sirius, of course.
"Nubti, in this Cult, represented the dual Goddess - the Sun combined with Sothis - a known figure." - p. 218.
Possible dual/binary sun reference. I cant be sure.
"This soul, divided into the two halves of sex, was united again in establishing an eternal soul." - p. 264.

Last edited by iamwhoam; 15-06-2016 at 07:11 PM.
Old 15-06-2016, 07:10 PM   #1116
iamwhoam

Default Sirius, Precession, Freemasonry, etc.

From The Origin and Evolution of Religion by Freemason Dr. Albert Churchward:
"...the circumpolar paradise of the Pole where the Jackal or the Dog was the guide of the ways." - p. 267.
Again, I cant be sure if these means what I want it to mean, but it sounds like the dog star controls the movement of the pole star, which means it controls precession and the Great Year.
"They were originally meant to designate, not persons, but epochs." - p. 295. Talking about the Patriarchs of the Bible.
We heard this from Steinmetz, as well.
"The drama appears as tremendous in the Book of Revelation, because the period ending is on the scale of one Great Year. It is not the ending of the world, but of a great year of the world. The great judgment of all, like the great "deluge of all," was held at the end of the great year of all, in the Cycle of Precession." - p. 313.
The Book of Revelation is about the end of a cycle. I thought that was important.
"In the peculiar system of Buddhism existing in Thibet it is said: "He who does not know the first Buddha knows not the circle of time." - p. 332.

"The incarnations of Buddha were dated astronomically. His coming was indicated by the Messianic Star of Announcement, or prophetic Star of an incarnation, and the birthplace is known by astronomical signs. It belongs to the cycles of time, the ends of which were foreknown and prophesied from the beginning.
"The last of the Buddhas, who is designated "All the Buddhas," is called, like the gnostic Christ, "All things," or Totum; he was the final flower of the whole pleroma perfected, and is described as having advanced hitherward by "making seven steps" towards each of the four cardinal points of the zodiac. Therefore he had travelled the circle measured by the twenty-eight lunar asterisms. This, as we have seen, was the course of the seven Rishis and the seven Manus (who are also known as the seven Buddhas) in fulfilling the cycle and following the path of precession. They are represented as voyaging round in the Ark that makes the circle and the cycle of the Great Year, and Buddha is the manifestor of the pleroma of seven primary forces, faculties, spirits, or gods, which is shown by his symbol of the eight-rayed star, the sign of Assur in Assyria and of the Christ in Rome, and the original Horus in Egypt." - p. 334.
Churchward brings in the Buddha and associates him with precession, the cycle, the divine man, the Messianic Star. Great stuff.
"...the cycle of precession must have been marked down and recorded for at least over 50,000 years before they could form this uranographic picture.
"Thus we see that the seven Manu of the Hindu are indenitcal with the seven Elohim of the Hebrews and the Babylonians, and the Egyptian originals." - p. 340.
Are the Elohim the Pole Stars and therefore a symbol cyclical periods of time?
"In all versions of the seven creations, the creation of man was last; and this is repeated in the seven stations of the celestial heptanomis, because the first seven "ending of times" were totemic, or of zootype forms, and therefore pre-human man had not been imaged until the compounding of the seven into one, which in the Egyptian was the eighth. How many cycle of 25,827 years had elapsed before the one when man was "created" is impossible to calculate. It may have been observed through seven cycles first, and as we know that the Stellar Cult was in existence 600,000 years ago, it is possible that the date would be about 800,000 years ago, when the old Stellar Cult people commenced to reckon time by the observing and recording the precession of the Pole Stars. Man must have been in existence 2,000,000 years before that to attain the evolution that we find. Two cycles of 25,827 years at least must have been observed and recorded before the old Urshi could formulate and blend all the powers of the divinized totemic souls into one of "Man." - p. 343.

"...this symbol with or without the circle, is a Sign of Horus of the Double Horizon..." - pp. 347-8.
That symbol looks like the XX we see in logos. He's called Horus of the Double Horizon. Interesting.
"There was never any one Great Deluge as in the Biblical rendering. There were seven deluges - one at the change of each Pole Star, when it fell down in the Celestial waters and another took its place, once in about every 3,600 years, and one Great Deluge at the end of 25,827 years, when the seventh Pole Star fell and was drowned in the waters of space - all to recommence again. Also at least ten Great Deluges have taken place at each glacial epoch, when the snow and ice have melted." - p. 353.

"...the Cross being a figure of the fourfold foundation on which heaven itself was built." - p. 362.
Like the swastika.
"...the Ram, Bull, Twins, Crab, Lion, Balance, Scorpion, Bowman, Goat, and Waterer..." - p. 373.
The lead character in 2001: A Space Oyssey is named Bowman.
"The glorifying was by descent of the Holy Spirit, the Spirit that was given to Horus and by Him to the disciples in the mystery of Tattu upon the resurrection day, when the God in Heaven called to the mummy Osiris in Amenta, "Come thou to Me," when the two halves of the soul in matter, was transformed to rise again as Horus divinized. This was in the resurrection after death, in baptismal regeneration, or in the Christifying of the Osiris Mummy." - p. 393.[/
So many elements of what I've been saying in this quote.
"The Star, as announcer of the child Horus=The Star in the East that indicated the birthplace of Jesus." - p. 398.

"...a cycle of a Saviour..." - p. 405.

Last edited by iamwhoam; 15-06-2016 at 07:10 PM.
Old 22-06-2016, 10:58 PM   #1117
iamwhoam

"Rand McNally is an American publishing company of maps, atlases, textbooks, and globes for travel, reference, commercial, and educational uses." - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rand_McNally

Looks like a compass.
Old 25-06-2016, 05:30 PM   #1118
iamwhoam

I did a double take when I walked by this bottle in the liquor store:

I was pretty surprised to see this '667'. Seems like that is the number of the Scarlet Woman, which would be the feminine portion of the alchemical marriage, according to my current understanding of Crowley.

Quote:
Then, I decided to google "Crowley's New Comment" and got a link to AL The Comment called D, which appears to be a commentary on The Book of the Law by Crowley.

From http://hermetic.com/legis/djeridensis/chapter-i.html :
"5. Mission of Aleister Crowley, the Beast 666. I The Beast, the Man Aleister Crowley whose number is 666, help to show forth this truth to men."

"15. Mission of 666 and his woman. Her Nature & Office. She is the Scarlet Woman, Η ΚΟΚΚΙΝΑ ΓΥΝΗ, 667, as he is ΤΟ ΜΕΓΑ ΘΗΡΙΟΝ, The Great Wild Beast 666. I, The Beast 666, am called to shew this worship and send it forth into the world; by my Woman called the Scarlet Woman, who is any woman that receives and transmits my Solar Word and Being, is this My Work achieved; for without Woman man hath no power. By Us let all men learn that all that may be is their Way of Joy for them to go; and that all souls are of the Soul of True Light. "
Old 25-06-2016, 05:56 PM   #1119
iamwhoam

I found this picture of what I believe is a magazine published by the Jehovah's Witnesses:

I've been talking about how they are looking out from their watchtower for the coming Golden Age, which appears to be Zion. Here it just says outright "The Golden Age" underneath "Zion's Watchtower". Maybe I'm right about Zion.

They've changed the name of the magazine to 'Awake!':

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Awake! :
"Awake! is an illustrated religious magazine published every second month by Jehovah's Witnesses via the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania. It is considered to be a companion magazine of The Watchtower, and is distributed by Jehovah's Witnesses in their door-to-door ministry.

"Awake! is the second most widely distributed magazine in the world (after the Public Edition of The Watchtower), with a total worldwide printing of over 57 million copies in 107 languages per issue.

"The magazine was originally published "every other Wednesday" under the name The Golden Age on October 1, 1919, by the International Bible Students Association. (In 1930 it was published in Danish under the name New World.)... On August 22, 1946, the magazine was renamed Awake!..."

"..."this magazine builds confidence in the Creator's promise of a peaceful and secure new order..."

"..."this magazine builds confidence in the Creator’s promise of a peaceful and secure new world that is about to replace the present wicked, lawless system of things"."

I guess it is not that controversial to argue that a religion is talking about the great age to come because Christians believe that Christ will come again to judge the living and the dead. What is controversial is the idea that religions are based on cyclical history and a true Golden Age during which mankind becomes the Christ figure or becomes like gods due to varying astronomical conditions related to the precession of the equinoxes. This would be different than the idea that there is an actual god in heaven who will come down for judgement day. What is also controversial is that Zionism and Israel are related to this Golden Age and that other religions hide this occulted history in allegories.

That they use the terms "new order" and "new world" adds strength, imo, to the argument that the New World Order, of the New Order of the Ages, is about cyclical time and various ages of history.
Old 28-06-2016, 08:08 PM   #1120
iamwhoam

I thought I did this one already, but I looked back and couldnt find it. The thread has become quite long:

It's a fairly clear reference to the arch and keystone. The keystone is the point of unification of the masculine/feminine, yin/yang, positive/negative, etc. This unification of oppositions brings enlightenment or illumination.