Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 21-12-2018, 07:27 PM   #1
jake_ball

Question Gatwick Drones Psy-op/Black-op. Problem Reaction Solution ?

Ok for the purpose of this thread, let's assume that it is a black-op carried out by the secret services.

What do you think the reason is for the Drones event at Gatwick Airport ?

From what I have seen, all half-decent drones that are built are "Smart" drones. They are controlled using apps on your Smart phone. That would mean that the ptb have control of all civillian/business drones - The app makes sure of that.
So why doesnt the government bring the drones down by using the app ? Maybe the app has been modified by the perpertraiters and therefore cannot be hacked into easily ? Or maybe it's all just a psyop

So I was thinking about what new laws they would want to bring in regarding drones (problem reaction solution), and I would have thought that they would not want to ban drones right now, but instead they would insist that a licence/registration has to be obtained for anyone who has/gets a drone.
So they would be potentially criminalising the use/ownership of drones (similar to gun laws) with a mandatory jail sentence (similar to gun laws) for anyone who does not register their drone, and are caught with one in their house (for example) ?

It has been said though that the drones over Gatwick (assuming there ARE some drones over Gatwick) are "industrial-build" drones and not drones that would be used by the average man in the street. But people would not question that part of it, and they would probably fall for the PRS stunt.

What do YOU think ?
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2018, 09:25 PM   #2
tesla

I agree with you chief
Old 22-12-2018, 10:17 AM   #3
bamboozooka

the mail are now linking hi viz yellow vests with the drone operator. yeah i wanna be discreet i'm gonna wear a fkin hi viz.

Last edited by bamboozooka; 22-12-2018 at 10:17 AM.
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2018, 12:03 PM   #4
andy1033

Govs always are waiting for anything they can use to manipulate people into how they think society should be.

People are capable, of doing the most incredible dumb things, and gov are always waiting for such moments, so they can push what ever through.

Like that saying "Never let a good crisis goto waste"

Thats exactly what gov do, and probably whats happened here. Idiots being idiots, and gov will try and use it to there advantage.

Do not ever under estimate how many dumb acts most people can do.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2018, 08:53 PM   #5
tesla

sounds like they are admitting there was no drone now
Old 24-12-2018, 06:52 AM   #6
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

It could also have been something as simple as an IT system upgrade, with any liabilities covered by the authorities as a drone attack in exchange for timing the event to cause maximum disruption for the Brexit Fear project, and in effect charging the British people for the misery caused.
This would also perhaps explain the failure of British Airways "system" during the operation.

Last edited by grimstock; 24-12-2018 at 06:53 AM.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2018, 10:29 PM   #7
jake_ball

Default Other theories

1. Maybe by making it look as if the police cannot catch drone users, they are trying to encourage enviromentalists to buy drones and to use them to disrupt all airports....so that when the secret services use drones to disrupt airports, the MSM will report that enviromentalists are doing it, and that it is a victory for the enviromentalists (in a similar way that the secret services in France might wear yellow coats to carry out false flag attacks and then no-one will suspect that the secret services are carrying out the attacks themselves, instead blaming the yellow jackets wearers).

2. Maybe this was a "drill" so that they could film and make the footage of a FUTURE false flag attack at Gatwick (ie with the area swarming with "security services" cos they need military to appear in their videos ?) ? The reason that they would film a false flag attack NOW instead of the future is so that they can have instant video footage for use by the MSM which doesnt show anything that they dont want us to see (ie that it is a hoax flag attack).

Sorry just thinking aloud there.

Any other theories are welcome
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion

Last edited by jake_ball; 24-12-2018 at 10:30 PM.
Old 25-12-2018, 03:49 PM   #8
elshaper
Inactive

I agree with this.
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=130
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2018, 05:31 PM   #9
JumpRogue

Did anyone hear anything about planes being diverted to other airports?
"That's all it is: information. Even a simulated experience or a dream; simultaneous reality and fantasy. Any way you look at it, all the information that a person accumulates in a lifetime is just a drop in the bucket."
JumpRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2018, 10:55 PM   #10
ivand

I heard it announced on the radio, xmas eve, ALL airports are going to get the "drone dome" tech now. Thats your reason in a nutshell. Problem Reaction Solution. Israel makes the equipment btw.
ivand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2018, 11:41 PM   #11
JumpRogue

So what is the new ‘drone tech’?
It can’t be for catching drones.
"That's all it is: information. Even a simulated experience or a dream; simultaneous reality and fantasy. Any way you look at it, all the information that a person accumulates in a lifetime is just a drop in the bucket."
JumpRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2018, 09:18 AM   #12
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpRogue View Post
So what is the new ‘drone tech’?
It can’t be for catching drones.
i wonder if it is able to hack into drone camera's?

And in doing so, perhaps, collect data for whatever it is they collect data for?
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2018, 10:50 AM   #13
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
i wonder if it is able to hack into drone camera's?

And in doing so, perhaps, collect data for whatever it is they collect data for?
I think that they can do that ANYWAY, cos it seems that before one can use any app, one has to first agree to the smallprint which usually says that they can take photos, collect videos, and record conversations - Even on kiddies apps!!
Old 26-12-2018, 11:30 AM   #14
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
I think that they can do that ANYWAY, cos it seems that before one can use any app, one has to first agree to the smallprint which usually says that they can take photos, collect videos, and record conversations - Even on kiddies apps!!
Like a smartphone...you mean.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote