Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 28-02-2019, 03:51 PM   #21
mranderson

You know as well.as I do that its even been said on here that what has gone on with tommy is not a free speech issue

Well yes it.bloody well is

You have it or you dont

There is no " i believe in free speech BUT...."

Its in or out no grey area but that is exactly the.climate.created now isnt it

And yet people.rightly want to be able to.speak their.mind on matters relating to judaic influence on society and say its a matter of freedom.of speech and not having to add caveats and so on before a sentence is uttered

Are we supposed to attempt the simultaneous removal of all judaic.influence while addressing every.specific public policy we want changed or reviewed ?

Its a lot to ask.isnt it ?

I mean for gods sake here i am being told Islam is having no effect or no say.on us because im failing to address the zionists

I think thats just white washing the power grab taking place before everyones eyes isnt it

But i often feel.like.im.pissing in the wind on this subject because out there im considered a racist for talking about it and in places like this im apparently not addresssing the.correct subject

Its ridiculous tbh

If you cant admit.that the european model of existence needs defending from outside threats of various sorts then its just time to pack up and shut up isnt it

If we cant talk about it then it will only get worse

I would have thought evrryone understood that after rochdale and so on but obviously not

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2019, 04:53 PM   #22
metaspiral

Hilarious! https://www.tr.news

Is quite simply a "begging for money"website.Now where have we seen that before? Sandy hook et all.

I'm sorry but this all seems like a planned op to me, the salford "untouchable" gig. The "planned" bbc coop. Throwing John sweeny to the wolves.

I stopped paying my TV licence and having tv 5 years ago. I don't need this TR to tell me that.

In essence he has only reviled what most intelligent people already know, the MMS is , corrupt, untrustworthy and full of shit. It's laughable how much MSM attention he gets, that should,tell you something alone.Very suspicious character,openly feathering his nest from doing their bidding.

ALl his you tube follers, are like " yeah i just cancelled my licence, thanks Tommy!" did they think about doing in around the Jimmy Savile saga?!?!?!

Last edited by metaspiral; 28-02-2019 at 04:54 PM.
metaspiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2019, 05:24 PM   #23
mranderson

How dare he make any money

Jesus did it for free.why cant tommy ey

Old 28-02-2019, 08:57 PM   #24
metaspiral

We've all heard about his huge Zionist funders,what was it 5 grand a month?

Oh he needs your shekels too though.....

Last edited by metaspiral; 28-02-2019 at 08:58 PM.
metaspiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2019, 09:32 PM   #25
mranderson

Have we all heard about that

Do go on

Old 28-02-2019, 09:34 PM   #26
mranderson

And you are not at all concerned that hope not hate is willing to fabricate evidence then aired as a documentary by the BBC as journalism ?

Do you know who hope not hate are ? If they are capable kf fabricating evidence on this scale what else do they fabricate.other than a good portion of what they say ?

Nothing to see here though

Old 01-03-2019, 03:13 AM   #27
illuminumnuts

Arrow Bumbling buffoons of the Mossadic goyim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
I think the myopic focus on the islamification of britain conceals from the public the people who are behind the inflow of migrants into britain. Its all coming from the rothschild cabal so unless an activist is talking about them then they are just a distraction. Muslims are not masterminding the takedown of britain...PERIOD. No ifs, no buts...muslims are not in control
Exactly, and this has also been my position all along. Personally, I think Tommy Robinson maybe did something he really shouldn't have done, when he visited Israel, and the Israeli mafia have now got a hold over him. If not that, then he has basically been totally corrupted by the money one can obtain, by simply swinging from a PTB tit. Either way, you don't just go from PTB enemy to winning court cases and waltzing on to the BBC Breakfast News sofa. It's exactly like the Gina 'Democracy' Miller 'Red Sea Effect'. Ha ha ha.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 01-03-2019 at 08:20 AM.
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote