Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 23-02-2019, 11:00 PM   #1
TheArranger

Default An advertising

Please watch this and say what you think of it… the ‘plot’ is about the Hawaiian puppet not even moving as much the car is great… do you find it any good or funny ?

TheArranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2019, 12:12 AM   #2
wingwang

I see it as Citreon having a rep for hydropneumatic suspension, such as the DS. That advert is for the latest released iteration of suspension, progressive hydraulic cushions. Read into it what you like with the puppet thing!

Most Citreons are lumps of junk, sometimes they have elegant design or functional engineering progression. They're both rare qualities in a Citreon!
wingwang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2019, 12:20 AM   #3
wingwang

Citreon 2CV Design Brief:

It needs to be able to carry four farmers and over 100 pounds of their goods and harvested crops to market over unpaved roads. And they might be carrying eggs. Yeah, so make sure the car can drive across a ploughed field while it’s loaded up with eggs, and that the eggs won’t break. Also, sometimes they might need to carry big stuff like furniture, so make sure you design in a solution for that.

So yeah, that advert is in line with the historical back story...

Last edited by wingwang; 24-02-2019 at 12:22 AM.
wingwang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2019, 08:30 PM   #4
TheArranger

Well neither Citroen, French cars or even the Hawaiian puppet where my purpose but the video itself, perhaps I didn't make it clear enough.

Isn’t there anybody here to see what’s wrong with that advertising ?
Old 24-02-2019, 10:04 PM   #5
TheArranger

It’s actually about 'trans-humanism' at advertising ends…

I find that video monstrous and shocking … First moment it shows bad that the little girl was CG is when in the car she looks at the puppet with a face expression that was clearly designed by adults, and then when she ‘bounces’ along with her schoolmate in a grotesque and ugly way… I guess some people find it ‘funny’…

It’s the second car advertising of that kind that I’ve seen. First time it was a young woman but then they harnessed children for their shit, and it’s just one example of it among the dozens ones available in advertising where one doesn’t mind putting adult’s words in the mouth of unaware babies you just see looking around with their eyes wide open like the idiots they are…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qsx0RAN8dI

If no child exploitation then what is it ? ‘Funny’ again ?

Surely video game players got accustomed with CG monstrosities since a while but it still wasn’t enough, so it’s been let sneak into your living room through TV programs…

As part of it there is that one more mass hysteria started from a so-called urban legend that actually was spread by a social network…

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black-eyed_children

Then there’s been a series of movies and people moving each other over that ‘possibly real’ phenomenon… maybe a new means to scare people from making children as you never know what if they’re born with black eyes like these ones….

Perhaps they just can’t properly CG human eyes or it costs too much so they try and get the public used with it either just for business, or then because we’re all meant to get digitalized sooner or later…

Do you imagine walking the street among holograms of an ‘enhanced’ human kind while there’s actually nobody left around ? Well that’s how you may start to feel sometimesssss…