Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Astrology / Tarot / Numerology

Old 05-08-2012, 03:35 PM   #1
usher7777

Default 777?

i have the 7's in my username as it is my date of birth,

why do lots of other people use 7's in their usernames?

my birth weight was 7lb 7oz

time of birth 7.27 dont know if am or pm

i'm often called a liar - bit of a crap thing to lie about?
usher7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 03:59 PM   #2
noobcybot
Inactive

7 chakra system.
7th heaven.
7 deadly sins.
7 seals (Biblical).
7 Wonders.
7 qualities of the Bushido.

I think abfew o those are basically allusions to the chakra system. There are a few who know their numerology on here so they might have some insight.
noobcybot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 04:10 PM   #3
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Wink 777 .. 7 male+7 female androgynous characteristics

600 = the cosmos = World http://www.biblewheel.com/gr/GR_600.asp
60 = the foundation = the Temple
6 = men
111 = the beginning of wisdom
777 = In the firmament of heaven http://www.biblewheel.com/gr/GR_777.asp

Properties of the number 777
Symbolism

This number joins together the principles of the man, 700, the cosmic plans, 70, and their image in the Archetype, 7, according to R. Allendy. It is the universal organization, 7 + 7 + 7 = 21, the general evolution.

Represent the celestial perfection, 7, on the 3 plans of the manifestation: matter, astral (mental or soul) and spirit.

It is the number of the sacred work of the sons of God for the establishment of the Kingdom of God on the Earth, mainly for the period of the seventh millennium after Adam where it is written that Satan will be chained for thousand years.

In esotericism, 777 means that virgin spirits (those to which God gave the life with the mission to rise towards the Creator, until to absorb themselves again in Him) will know 777 incarnations during seven revolutions that the wave of life accomplishes around the seven globes of the seven world periods. The symbolism of this number is therefore the ascension of the soul through the physical body.

According to the tradition of Himalayan masters, 777 is the number of the celestial man and symbolizes the transmutation which takes place at the time where the man becomes conscious of the necessity to cover the path of initiation, and that he perceives, even of an elementary manner, that the goal is in God.

The purity - does not father and is not fathered.

More here: http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu777.php

The (seven virgin spirits within & in Heaven) (seven good androgynous forces) = (Zoe) = (within Sabaoth) = are (7 male + 7 female = 14 positive characteristics) =
These are the names of the male ones:
the Unenvious,
the Blessed,
the Joyful,
the True,
the Unbegrudging,
the Beloved,
the Trustworthy.

Also, as regards the female ones, these are their names:
Peace,
Gladness,
Rejoicing,
Blessedness,
Truth,
Love,
Faith.

(Seven virgins) = (seven good androgynous forces) = the (seven Angels) = (7 male + 7 female = 14 positive good androgynous characteristics) = (guardian Angels within).
(Guardian Angels within) = (true inner Wisdom & knowledge of Mother Pistis Sophia located in Heaven) = (the true Word within)
http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/origin.html

[GR] > The Logos Star: Seven Stars of Wisdom Isaiah 55.8f
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
http://www.biblewheel.com/gr/GR_LogosStar.asp

As above so below >>>

The Apocryphon of John
(The Secret Book of John - The Secret Revelation of John) "And when the light had mixed with the darkness, it caused the darkness to shine. And when the darkness had mixed with the light, it darkened the light and it became neither light nor dark, but it became dim.

"Now the archon who is weak has three names. The first name is Yaltabaoth, the second is Saklas, and the third is Samael. And he is impious in his arrogance which is in him. For he said, 'I am God and there is no other God beside me,' for he is ignorant of his strength, the place from which he had come.

"And the archons created seven powers for themselves, and the powers created for themselves six angels for each one until they became 365 angels. And these are the bodies belonging with the names: the first is Athoth, a he has a sheep's face; the second is Eloaiou, he has a donkey's face; the third is Astaphaios, he has a hyena's face; the fourth is Yao, he has a serpent's face with seven heads; the fifth is Sabaoth, he has a dragon's face; the sixth is Adonin, he had a monkey's face; the seventh is Sabbede, he has a shining fire-face. This is the sevenness of the week.
http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/apocjn.html

Last edited by oiram; 05-08-2012 at 04:22 PM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 04:41 PM   #4
usher7777

Smile

hmm i see, only stumbled across nwo theories whilst researching a club my father is a member of. he
brushed it off as a some charity and and an excuse for a pint.

he was of course talking about freemasonry ha ha

i have a print out he gave me years ago that im just having a look at.

5 planets in a line above my birthplace mars,venus,jupiter,sun,mercury,at my time of birth, it means nothing to me i am afraid.

i read about a crowley and revenge of lamech, but still couldnt fathom things, info above is brill i have been searching for a while.
Old 05-08-2012, 07:51 PM   #5
valens

Quote:
Originally Posted by usher7777 View Post
hmm i see, only stumbled across nwo theories whilst researching a club my father is a member of. he
brushed it off as a some charity and and an excuse for a pint.

he was of course talking about freemasonry ha ha

i have a print out he gave me years ago that im just having a look at.

5 planets in a line above my birthplace mars,venus,jupiter,sun,mercury,at my time of birth, it means nothing to me i am afraid.

i read about a crowley and revenge of lamech, but still couldnt fathom things, info above is brill i have been searching for a while.
Planets in a line sounds like a particular Indian yoga I read about, though I would have to see the chart to know exactly what it meant. That in itself wouldn't be anything too fancy though since everyone born within quite an extended period will have a similar configuration.
valens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 09:09 PM   #6
usher7777

im new to all this, going thru an "awakening period" only in the last month.

i started with celebrities behaviour and events over the years i have doubted, was very shocked to see others with the same opinions - and it had a name!

excuse my lack of knowledge im a baby to all this, ive questioned all around me

now its time to question myself
Old 06-08-2012, 05:02 AM   #7
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Wink That's actually how it all truly begins

Quote:
Originally Posted by usher7777 View Post
Excuse my lack of knowledge I'm a baby to all this, ive questioned all around me.....

Now its time to question myself
That's actually how it all truly begins......

Self evaluation is the best way to learn.

That's what it is all about ... start from zero like a new born child (reborn to reality!)

Nothing wrong being a baby & young again ...... look here some wise man talk!!

4. The Savior said, "The person old in days won't hesitate to ask a little child seven days old about the place of life, and that person will live.

For many of the first will be last, and will become a single one."

The Savior said, "When you strip without being ashamed, and you take your clothes and put them under your feet like little children and trample then, then [you] will see the son of the living one and you will not be afraid."

46. Jesus said, "From Adam to John the Baptist, among those born of women, no one is so much greater than John the Baptist that his eyes should not be averted.

But I have said that whoever among you becomes a child will recognize the (Father"s) kingdom and will become greater than John."

50. The Savior said, "If they say to you, "Where have you come from?" say to them, "We have come from the light, from the place where the light came into being by itself, established [itself], and appeared in their image."

If they say to you, "Is it you?" say, "We are its children, and we are the chosen of the living Father."

If they ask you, "What is the evidence of your Father in you?" say to them, "It is motion and rest.""

Savior said to them:
"When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then you will enter [the kingdom]."
http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/gosthom.html

Now you may understand why your masters & rulers always killing the new born once ...... because they are afraid of all second time new born baby's!!

Remember the spiritual logic ..... Born twice died once; Born once died twice!!

One is the physical birth the second one is the Spiritual virgin birth within..... >>
Self-perfected Mind
The beginningless Forefather.
Divine Self-Father
Self-constructed Father
"Man, Self-Father"
The perfect Savior

Quote:
The Gnostic Apostle Thomas:"Twin" of Jesus
When the Two Become One

The Gnostic Apostle Thomas: Chapter 24

Saying 22 of the Gospel states most vividly and fully the recurrent theme. Jesus sees infants being suckled. He tells his disciples that these infants are like those who enter the kingdom. "Shall we then," they ask, "as children, enter the kingdom?" This prologue calls to mind, of course, the familiar saying from the canon: "Suffer the little children to come unto me, for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

"Little children," however, became a code-word for the Gnostic elect, who, like them, were or ought to be free of carnal attachments, living lives undistracted by allurements of the flesh. (In three other Sayings, Jesus refers to those who will find the kingdom as "children.")

"Male and Female into a Single One" >>> That's what I call being a child in spiritual terms!!

The main interest of Saying 22, however, lies in what follows the disciples' question. Jesus replies: "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner as the outer, and the upper as the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male shall not be male, and the female shall not be female: . . . then you will enter [the kingdom]."

The theme of two-in-oneness appears repeatedly in Gnostic literature. Three variations on it come from the Acts of Judas Thomas . In addition to Mygdonia's words, already quoted, we might remember that her husband Karish dreams of the eagle that snatches up two partridges and two doves. The following morning he is puzzled when he puts his left shoe on his right foot. In Thomas's long prayer before his martyrdom, he recites his efforts to carry out his mission, and says: "The inside I have made outside, and the outside [inside], and thy whole fullness has been fulfilled in me."

In the apocryphal Acts of Peter , to explain why he is being crucified upside down, Peter says: "Concerning this the Lord says in a mystery, 'Unless you make on the right hand as what is on the left and what is on the left hand as what is on the right and what is above as what is below and what is behind as what is before you will not have knowledge of the kingdom.'"

A writing traditionally called 2 Clement , possibly from second-century Egypt, is an anti-Gnostic preaching. (The document is usually paired in later collections with a letter from Pope Clement I in Rome to the church in Corinth, called l Clement , although there no connection in date or origin or subject matter between the two texts). It quotes, as coming from "the master himself," the saying "When the two shall be one, and the outside as the inside, and the male with female neither male nor female," but strips it of mystical meaning and gives it a bland interpretation more palatable to anti-Gnostic Christians.

Here, says the writer in 2 Clement , the two are one when we speak truth to each other; the inside is the soul and outside the body, and we should let the soul be evident in good works just as the body is visibly evident. As for "the male with the female," it simply means that a Christian brother should not think of a sister-Christian as female, nor the sister think of him as a male. "When you do these things, he says, my father's kingdom will come."

The most interesting thing about the passage from 2 Clement is the obvious effort to counteract a Gnostic interpretaton of a saying that was acknowledged by the writer to be the authentic words of Jesus.

The so-called Gospel of Philip (one of the Gnostic, probably Valentinian, texts found at Nag Hammadi) says that light and darkness, life and death, right and left, "are brothers of one another, they are inseparable."

The core message of the Gospel of Thomas appears in Saying 22 and the other logia that ring changes on the theme of two-becoming-one, looking back toward the androgynous unity that existed before the diversity found in worldly creation. Sayings 11, 16, 22, 61, 87, 106, and 114 bear on this theme of unity, and some readers find a similar message in sayings that give the "solitary" or "single one" a special status. Some, who agree that the two-becoming-one theme is at the heart of the Gospel, regard it principally as part of an early baptismal rite. It can be seen. as a dramatization of "the initiate's putting off the body, putting on light, and returning to sexual oneness"--to the androgynous primal Adamic human being. It was, in this view, a mystery rite ensuring the initiate of oneness with God and with one's heavenly mate.
http://www.gnosis.org/thomasbook/ch24.html

Last edited by oiram; 06-08-2012 at 05:08 AM.
Old 07-08-2012, 06:37 PM   #8
usher7777

ooh made me quite tearful'

i was pregnant at 18, had a termination , have analysed my decision
in the many years since.

my decision was taken on grounds of shame, family honour, fear, beliving termination was my choice to make, not based on how me or my partner felt about having a baby.

for years i have questioned what made me think the way i did, why was i so fear ful? because my grandmother was pregnant at 16 and had always drummed it into the family how shameful it was.

if my understanding is correct of your words above, i am very very sad at this moment. i have not cried over it in years, even had 2 years of counselling after it hit me so bad.

on the plus side i had another 2 children with my partner, subsequently married and divorced after 7 years together, have been with my current partner 7 years we have 2 babies, yes we have split after 7 years 2 ha ha i think the split is the catalyst for my awakening. would a first born with a new partner count? she is astoundingly bright

it looks a big split to onlookers, but its a storm in a teacup to us really, im trying to make the relationship, open, honest and boundary free, if he doesnt want that. i dont want him.

i have an overwhelming urge to do this in every relationship i have, exs, family friends etc, i have already contacted 10+ and done this, take it or leave it, i dont want superficial relationships anymore - i think this has been the root cause of depression in the past.

i'm starting to see people as all the same, the same spark inside different vehicles, all with the same hopes, dreams, fears, needs, insecurites etc,
regarless of fame, social standing, breast size, amount of 000's in bank.
am i along the right lines?

the nudity is interesting, i hate wearing clothes, walk around naked at home - with curtains drawn , im a big girl but its never bothered me who sees me, i am naked in front of my children, i breastfed all 4, never bothered me feeding in public, i do it walking around shops

people see breastfeeding as weird and get embarressed

i feel people that find baby feeding implements sexual weird

how am i doing? did i understand you correctly sensei?
Old 07-08-2012, 07:18 PM   #9
oiram
Inactive

Red face I cant stop laughing!!

Wow how could I explain this one?

Actually the children talk above is a symbolic spiritual issue.

Has actually nothing to do with physical children in this case.

Once you born as a spiritual child this could happen any time in your lifetime since you born on earth.

I would even say that it would be very hard to awake to yourself spiritual before the age of ~30 years of age.

Its a long process because this requires life experience & a lot of learning (self experience) .... some wake up to themselves early some with 30, 40 ,50 60 ... etc. .... Well there are also those which never do!!

That's why it is called the symbolic second birth on earth...... born of your self activated inner spirit.

Before any tree can bare fruits it will take some time to grow .....

To become a spiritual being it will take some time .....

We all born with a spirit tool within .... but to activate the inner spirit light takes clear knowledge & active self control over yourself.

No, no!! .... don't strip naked in front of others (Oh my Goodness) ......

I cant stop laughing!! ..... but this is truly in a funny way....

This is all symbolic (spiritual talk) & means to take all your dirty closing off & trample on them because you having a personal inner house cleaning & like to turn to your spirit being within.

WoW!!

Here is one example >>> >>>> remember when it comes to spiritual talk 90% is non physical in nature.
4. The Savior said, "The person old in days won't hesitate to ask a little child seven days old about the place of life, and that person will live.

For many of the first will be last, and will become a single one."

This "child seven days old" does not mean physically 7 days old to my understanding its related to someone which has found the seven good androgynous forces within.

Also in spiritual talk referred to as the "seven virgin spirits" or the "positive characteristics" or "the seven days of a week" or the "seven Archangels"

The (seven virgin spirits within & in Heaven) (seven good androgynous forces) = (Zoe) = (within Sabaoth) = are (7 male + 7 female = 14 positive characteristics) =
These are the names of the male ones:
the Unenvious,
the Blessed,
the Joyful,
the True,
the Unbegrudging,
the Beloved,
the Trustworthy.
Also, as regards the female ones, these are their names:
Peace,
Gladness,
Rejoicing,
Blessedness,
Truth,
Love,
Faith.

Will become a single one = A self controlled spiritual individual. = a child of your spirit.

Last edited by oiram; 07-08-2012 at 07:52 PM.
Old 07-08-2012, 07:47 PM   #10
usher7777

ha ha yes it is a standing joke,

first time i met one of my sisters friends i was sat naked in my bedroom.

my sister brought her in the room - i dint even flinch i just looked up said hi and carried on with what i was doing.

it was only some years later she told me how shocked she was, i didnt even notice ha ha

funny thing is im not an exibitionist, i cover up on the beach, i dont wear skirts - they reveal too much
Old 27-08-2012, 01:53 PM   #11
yanko

777 = All the stages of human evolution until one is perfected and can leave the human kingdom to the fifth kingdom.
yanko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2012, 03:25 PM   #12
oiram
Inactive

Arrow God = 86, paradise = 395 and earth = 296 = 777

Bible

Num 7:77 And for a sacrifice of peace offerings, two oxen, five rams, five he goats, five lambs of the first year: this was the offering of Pagiel the son of Ocran.

Psa 77:7 Will the Lord cast off for ever? and will he be favourable no more?

Age of Lamech, father of Noah, when he died. In the posterity of Seth, Lamech is the last patriarch before the flood. (Gn 5,31)

The book of the Genesis contains 777+777-21 or 1553 verses.
General

It is question, in the secret doctrine of H.-P. Blavatsky, to solve "the problem of the 777 incarnations". If seven is the number of cycles and of the divine numbers, in it resides also the secret of the 777 incarnations of the man that should be taken care to not interpret as being the totality of incarnations of the man on earth, but that it should rather be reported to what the humanity must one day realize.

In a study on this number, H.-S. Green sees there the triple evolution of Manas, Buddhi and Atma - "The number 777", in "The Theosophist", London, n. 9, 1909, p. 326.

Raoul Auclair points out that when the Virgin Mary appears in Cova da Iria in Portugal, on August 13, 1385, this country was then 777 years old. And 532 years later, that is to say on May 13, 1917, took place the first appearance of Fatima.

In an Ethiopian apocryphal book, named "The Wisdom of Sibyl", it is written in conclusion of the book: "End the prophecy of the Sibyl. Praise to the Lord, Master of the world. Amen! That the Lord, eternally, makes you mercy. The Sibyl saw nine suns; each space of time is 778 years; the ninth is 777. The cycles of the Sibyl are 800 or 700; each is 800 years. There are 49 cycles of Ezra; each one counts 143 years. The cycles of Enoch are 10 and each cycle is 700 years. The Days of the Lord are 7; for us there are 2548000 days." By making the calculation, this cycle of the nine suns lasts 7001 years:

8 cycles of 778 years = 6224 years
1 cycle of 777 years = 777 years
Total = 7001 years

And the 2548000 days of the Sibyl have a duration of 7000 years minus 7000 days.

The document "the celestial sanctum" in the order the Rosicrucian A.M.O.R.C., titles also the "liber 777".

In Korea, in one of the speeches of the reverend Moon, this one declared to have already proceeded to the blessing of 777 couples.

Gematria

The Christ said: "I am the resurrection". In Greek, resurrection is written "h anastasiV", numbering 777 = 8+1+50+1+200+300+1+200+10+6.

In the first verse of the Bible, it is written: "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." (Gn 1,1) This verse consists of 7 Hebrew words and 28 letters, and it also counts three names: God, heavens and earth. The sum of the numerical values of each one gives 777: God = 86, paradise = 395 and earth = 296, where 86+395+296 = 777.

Written in Hebrew, "Orthodox Messiah", gives 777: he, mem, shin, yod, heth, daleth, taw and yod, giving 5+40+300+10+8+4+400+10 = 777.

Written in Hebrew, "YHWH in the YESHUA Messiah", gives 777: yod, he, waw, he, beth, yod, shin, waw, ayin, he, mem, shin, yod and heth, giving 10+5+6+5+2+10+300+6+70+5+40+300+10+8 = 777.

Written in Hebrew, "YESHUA saves", gives 777: yod, shin, waw, ayin, he, waw, shin, yod and ayin, giving 10+300+6+70+5+6+300+10+70 = 777.

By using the ASCII table, we find that the French word "EXORCISTES" (exorcists) gives 777.

The numerical value of the Hebrew word NMLA IVMM, meaning "filled with light", gives 777.

Occurrence

The number 777 is used 1 time in the Bible.

The word priest is used 777 times in the Bible.
http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu777.php
Old 25-08-2015, 03:05 PM   #13
deebo777

Seen this forum and just have to inform u i have a photo of me after a fishing trip from when i was 10 (now 25) and have realised that i think it is some sort of message. The photo has a number plate on a bus behind me that says 777-D (the rest covered)..
Also it must have been the name of the bus but letters are covered to say de (covered)n (rest covered)... by the way my name is Dean
It also has me holding a fish (yellowbelly) and my dad is holding this eel tailed catfish by my side but looks like i am holding a sword... the tail of the eel tailed cat fish is also red.
In the corner of the photo is also a red haze (spirit?)..
It has been tripping me out for a while now so what are all your thoughts?
deebo777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 01:17 PM   #14
theroach
Inactive

777 & The Tree of life etc...

http://subliminalsynchrosphere.blogs...70-update.html
theroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 01:25 PM   #15
theroach
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by deebo777 View Post
It also has me holding a fish (yellowbelly) and my dad is holding this eel tailed catfish by my side but looks like i am holding a sword... the tail of the eel tailed cat fish is also red...the tail of the eel tailed cat fish is also red. In the corner of the photo is also a red haze (spirit?)..
The flaming sword (aka the lightning flash of creation, tree of life) directly relates to 777.

You might perhaps view this from the 'pov'...that it is your 'higher-self', that is delivering you this message 'overall'. 777 seemingly relates to knowledge (gnosis) from the higher-self...a internal form of knowing.

Last edited by theroach; 09-09-2015 at 01:28 PM.
theroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2018, 02:10 PM   #16
elshaper
Inactive

elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2018, 11:28 AM   #17
elshaper
Inactive

elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2018, 07:08 PM   #18
Dude111

When Im on the radio (CB) my DX numbers are 777