Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 05-04-2016, 03:35 PM   #241
rapunzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbuttery View Post
I'll admit to being completely out of my depth on this, but I always thought that Beltane was a celebration / ceremony to mark the beginning of summer?, large bonfires were lit and feasts / drinking was the norm? I've not heard of these blood, or human sacrifices before and the little research I've done points to beltane being one of a series of celebrations, originating in Ireland (Celtic), and usually performed on the first of the month.

hence may-day is beltane is may-day??
Yes the Celts only had two seasons, winter and summer and like the Babylonians and the Jews and other cultures the day began and ended at sunset. Therefore strictly speaking Beltane starts at sunset on 30 April and lasts until sunset on 1 May. That's how I and other Wiccans have always celebrated it.

The name probably comes from the PIE root 'bhel' meaning 'shine, flash, burn' and the custom was to light fires at this time and drive the cattle through to purify them. Whether there was any human sacrifice at this time is debateable regardless of Christian hysteria over the matter but there is no connection with Semitic Baal at all.

Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 04:02 PM   #242
monay

Default smoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel View Post
Yes the Celts only had two seasons, winter and summer and like the Babylonians and the Jews and other cultures the day began and ended at sunset. Therefore strictly speaking Beltane starts at sunset on 30 April and lasts until sunset on 1 May. That's how I and other Wiccans have always celebrated it.

The name probably comes from the PIE root 'bhel' meaning 'shine, flash, burn' and the custom was to light fires at this time and drive the cattle through to purify them. Whether there was any human sacrifice at this time is debateable regardless of Christian hysteria over the matter but there is no connection with Semitic Baal at all.
rapunzel,

Agreed.

Smoke gets rid of insects and smaller life forms like fleas. People smoked the inside of caves to clean them of critters.

Smoking was used to preserve fish and meats.

The fields were cleaned and the refuse burned. That got rid of many problems for the village and the crops.

Charcoal has many uses for healing and building soil etc.

The rites were just part of how the culture learned to survive. There was prudence to the timing of the events.

There were special blessings for the plow and the draft animals as well.

The Christian writers were not in the best of health. They did not know how to eat from the wild. Many were mental by the end of winter. They had a morbid outlook on events.

Meanwhile the pagans were eating smoked game and birch leaves, holly and mistletoe for example. Charcoal cleans the drinking water.

Last edited by monay; 05-04-2016 at 04:43 PM.
monay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 04:28 PM   #243
rapunzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringy View Post

This is a video that David Icke made back in 2011, very interesting.

Icke makes too many mistakes in this video for it to be of any use. He talks of a Babylonian Trinity - nonsense there was never a Trinity and certainly not one of Nimrod, Semiramis and a virgin born Tammuz. That bit of nonsense is taken straight from the hysterical Protestant writer Alexander Hislop in his vain attempt to make it seem that Catholicism was Pagan. And why is Babylonian religion called Satanic? Really Icke should know better than to repeat this unhistorical nonsense.

And why does he make the very foolish statement that the Latin 'caput' means 'dead'? It doesn't, it means 'head' or 'top' and nothing to do with 'skull'. I imagine he's getting mixed up with the German word 'kaputt' which means 'ruined or finished'.

The Statue of Liberty is a moon Goddess with the torch of Nimrod??? Oh come on this is getting ridiculous. The spikes symbolise rays of the sun and are nothing to do with the moon. Nor was there a Babylonian moon Goddess since the moon deity was male in both Sumer and Babylon.

My respect for Icke got less and less as this video went on as the misinformation tumbled out. Pont d'Alma doesn't mean Bridge of the Moon Goddess as Icke could esily have found out, but he was just repeating what someone elese said without checking on its veracity, which is always a dodgy thing to do. It's named after the Battle of Alma in 1854 which the French won.

I don't really see the relevance of this video to Beltane at all.

Old 05-04-2016, 05:47 PM   #244
rapunzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
There is loads of info on Google using "19th april occult date".
Blood sacrifices etc
What are you talking about?

One example:
http://adventofdeception.com/gulf-fi...lt-importance/

Historic dates that were staged according to this blood sacrifice day of April 19:

* April 19, 1775—Battle of Lexington & Concord, which made the Masonic-led Revolutionary War inevitable.
* April 19, 1904—The Great Fire of Toronto.
* April 18, 1906—The San Francisco Earthquake Fire.
* April 19, 1943—After trapping the last Jewish Resistance Fighters in a storm drain in Warsaw, and holding them for several days, Nazi Storm Troopers began to pour fire into each end of the storm drain, using flame-throwers. They continued pouring the fire into the drain until all fighters were dead. Blood sacrifice brought about by a fiery conflagration.
* April 20, 1985—20 April 1985 – ATF raid on The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord compound in northern Arkansas.
* April 19, 1993—50 years later after of the 1943 Warsaw, to the day, government troops, tanks, and other military equipment stormed the compound of David Koresh and his followers at Waco, Texas. Certainly, this operation fulfilled the basic requirements for a human sacrifice: trauma, fire, and young sacrificial victims.
* April 19, 1995—Oklahoma City bombing—Once again fire and death on this day.
* April 20, 1999—The Columbine High School Massacre.
* April 19, 2005—Joseph Alois Ratzinger elected as Pope Benedict XVI.
* April 20, 2007—Johnson Space Center shooting and incident of hostages in Building 44.
* April 19, 2010—In Canada over 400 hundred of straw bales caught on fire and blazed out of control.
* April 19, 2010—Iceland’s Volcanic Ash Grounds all Airlines in Northern Europe while NATO conducts the largest military exercise of the Year.
* April 20, 2010—The Gulf Oil Fire.
* April 20—The Birthday of Adolf Hitler.
Are you addressing me? I just showed how these events are not confined to April but if you cherry pick, which is what you have done here, then you can seemingly prove (sic) anything. There is nothing special about April.

As for your list you are really scraping the bottom of the barrel here. Seven instances of real loss of life over 7 different years from 1775 to 2010! What does the election of Ratzinger and the birthday of Hitler have to do with this? The raid on the Covenant in Arkansas resulted in no deaths. the Space Centre shooting involved the death of one hostgage and the gunman . Iceland's volcanoc ash problems resulted in no deaths nd actually started on 14 April. Are you suggesting that the Elite manufactured this volcanic eruption?

The Kuwaiti oil fires were started in January and February 1991, and the first well fires were extinguished in early April 1991, with the last well capped on November 6, 1991. I'm not aware that there were any deaths from this incident apart from health risks from breathing in the smoke.

And what about the bales of hay catching fire in Canada? I couldn't even find it on google but I found this instead AND in April. 400 hundred bales of hay destroyed in Dorset on 12 April - suspicious or what?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/dorset/8616979.stm

Mind you there was a fire in Kent with 400 bales but that was in November and another 400 bales caught fire in Devon in July. Nothing suspicious about the dates but always 400 bales! Now that is suspicious. Hang on, could it be that I cherry picked by googling '400 bales of hay'? Yes it was, since I got the same results by googling '100 bales of hay' etc etc..

Could it be that your link did some cherry picking too?

By the way, Hitler killed himself because the Russians were at the door and nothing to do with any date. The Russiand entered the Bunker 2 days later on May 2.

Did you read the reast of your link from the oddball whose site this was?

"I am convinced that Baal, The Master of the Darkness entered the earth through a host body to assist in the preparation for the staged Alien War and the New World Order, and 32 cohorts are with him in human form. If this information is incorrect I will be the first to admit the mistake; however, after serious research and inquiries the occult used the above events to honor the host body of Baal into the world of the third dimension

Take Note: Baal who resides within a host body will be anointed as King over the children of the darkness during the 2012 Olympics that will kick off the Judgment era—Advent of Deception will keep a close watch within the next few years."

Old 05-04-2016, 06:00 PM   #245
markritter
Banned

Quote:
Icke makes too many mistakes in this video for it to be of any use. He talks of a Babylonian Trinity - nonsense there was never a Trinity and certainly not one of Nimrod, Semiramis and a virgin born Tammuz. That bit of nonsense is taken straight from the hysterical Protestant writer Alexander Hislop in his vain attempt to make it seem that Catholicism was Pagan. And why is Babylonian religion called Satanic? Really Icke should know better than to repeat this unhistorical nonsense.

And why does he make the very foolish statement that the Latin 'caput' means 'dead'? It doesn't, it means 'head' or 'top' and nothing to do with 'skull'. I imagine he's getting mixed up with the German word 'kaputt' which means 'ruined or finished'.

The Statue of Liberty is a moon Goddess with the torch of Nimrod??? Oh come on this is getting ridiculous. The spikes symbolise rays of the sun and are nothing to do with the moon. Nor was there a Babylonian moon Goddess since the moon deity was male in both Sumer and Babylon.

My respect for Icke got less and less as this video went on as the misinformation tumbled out. Pont d'Alma doesn't mean Bridge of the Moon Goddess as Icke could esily have found out, but he was just repeating what someone elese said without checking on its veracity, which is always a dodgy thing to do. It's named after the Battle of Alma in 1854 which the French won.

I don't really see the relevance of this video to Beltane at all.
At least there is one person who knows what she is talking about!

I agree that David should checks his sources rather than just quoting them verbatim.

Male moon gods were not uncommon in that region at the time. The Egyptians had a good number.

Last edited by markritter; 05-04-2016 at 06:20 PM.
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 06:05 PM   #246
monay

Default ley lines

The idea that the gateway in the square had a connection with ley lines has been put forth.

Ley lines are unproven. There are various traditions about them. Many traditions concern death and the taboos of death and spirit communication.

There is much fuss concerning Halloween and Walpurgis Night. These celebrations are syncretic between the pagan the Abrahamic cultures.
These are days when the "veil is thin" so to speak.

The "veil" is a portal to the Otherworld beyond the ethnocentric ideas of the elite. It is part of reality beyond the elite. These holidays are unconquered.

The global grid of the elite is a fallacy.

http://www.ancient-wisdom.com/leylines.htm

Last edited by monay; 05-04-2016 at 06:13 PM.
Old 05-04-2016, 06:18 PM   #247
markritter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by monay View Post
The idea that the gateway in the square had a connection with ley lines has been put forth.

Ley lines are unproven. There are various traditions about them. Many traditions concern death and the taboos of death and spirit communication.

There is much fuss concerning Halloween and Walpurgis Night. These celebrations are syncretic between the pagan the Abrahamic cultures.
These are days when the "veil is thin" so to speak.

The "veil" is a portal to the Otherworld beyond the ethnocentric ideas of the elite. It is part of reality beyond the elite. These holidays are unconquered.

The global grid of the elite is a fallacy.

http://www.ancient-wisdom.com/leylines.htm
I agree that the ley line theory may be a bit weak. I have had an interest in them over the years but now think that a lot of monuments were built for more practical reasons rather than mapping out subtle energies. I don't think people actually started to talk about them until Alfred Watkins wrote about them and his ideas of what they are differs from many of the new age notions that have found root.
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 06:33 PM   #248
rapunzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
archeaology has uncovered the acropolis with the funary urns containing the remains of the sacrifical victims

sacrifice is real...not some fantasy...it is a reality of history and it continues today as part of black magic ritual
Wow! So you think cremation is nessarily human sacrifice?? Let's butn down the crematoria! Are you aware that for many cultures cremation was the way they dealt with bodies and often the bones were placed in urns? And why shouldn't these urns sometimes be placed near sacred altars.

In 5000 years time when archaeologists of the future start to excavate christian churches will they assume the christians indulged in human sacrifice because there are bones found near the altars? And what about the hundreds of bones they will find outside the churches.? Obviously a bloody sacrificial cult and a special section set aside for the child victims. The christians were also cannibals they will decide as they find fragments of texts describing eating the body and blood of someone.

Old 05-04-2016, 07:11 PM   #249
monay

Default otherworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by markritter View Post
I agree that the ley line theory may be a bit weak. I have had an interest in them over the years but now think that a lot of monuments were built for more practical reasons rather than mapping out subtle energies. I don't think people actually started to talk about them until Alfred Watkins wrote about them and his ideas of what they are differs from many of the new age notions that have found root.
markritter,

The otherworld has a different frequency. There might be something of an edge along some geologic features and wells. Not 100% however. There might be wisp or glimmer of something more. The elite cannot yank that chain.

There are many rainbows on Mt. Brocken that features in Walpurgis Night.
The rainbows are natural.

Many blamed the witches for the rainbows.
Rainbows are said to be bridges to the other world.

There is a well loved legend written by a Christian free thinker named Johann Wolfgang von Goethe about one Dr. Faust. This is are great part of the holiday also.

http://www.faust.com/legend/brocken

Last edited by monay; 05-04-2016 at 08:36 PM.
Old 05-04-2016, 07:27 PM   #250
porridge
Banned

Quote:
porridge,

The Illuminati have a very ethnocentric world view which has been built upon.
This is not the only working model in reality. The Illuminati do not control reality hence the matrix.

I gather that you think that the ley line grid will work for the Illuminati. The ley line grid is not that closed of a system.
I never mentioned Illuminati Monay. What are you trying to say?
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 07:30 PM   #251
monay

Default leyline grid

Quote:
Originally Posted by porridge View Post
I never mentioned Illuminati Monay. What are you trying to say?
porridge,

I watched the video that the architect made. It is an ethnocentric view of an architect that is shared by Illuminati.
Old 05-04-2016, 08:25 PM   #252
porridge
Banned

Quote:
porridge,

I watched the video that the architect made. It is an ethnocentric view of an architect that is shared by Illuminati.
It was an example of how the matrix grid is beyond doubt very real & sacred geometry is used to manipulate Earths energy field, they seem to have perfected over time.
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 08:27 PM   #253
busa

Quote:
Are you addressing me? I just showed how these events are not confined to April but if you cherry pick, which is what you have done here, then you can seemingly prove (sic) anything. There is nothing special about April.

As for your list you are really scraping the bottom of the barrel here. Seven instances of real loss of life over 7 different years from 1775 to 2010! What does the election of Ratzinger and the birthday of Hitler have to do with this? The raid on the Covenant in Arkansas resulted in no deaths. the Space Centre shooting involved the death of one hostgage and the gunman . Iceland's volcanoc ash problems resulted in no deaths nd actually started on 14 April. Are you suggesting that the Elite manufactured this volcanic eruption?

The Kuwaiti oil fires were started in January and February 1991, and the first well fires were extinguished in early April 1991, with the last well capped on November 6, 1991. I'm not aware that there were any deaths from this incident apart from health risks from breathing in the smoke.

And what about the bales of hay catching fire in Canada? I couldn't even find it on google but I found this instead AND in April. 400 hundred bales of hay destroyed in Dorset on 12 April - suspicious or what?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/dorset/8616979.stm

Mind you there was a fire in Kent with 400 bales but that was in November and another 400 bales caught fire in Devon in July. Nothing suspicious about the dates but always 400 bales! Now that is suspicious. Hang on, could it be that I cherry picked by googling '400 bales of hay'? Yes it was, since I got the same results by googling '100 bales of hay' etc etc..

Could it be that your link did some cherry picking too?

By the way, Hitler killed himself because the Russians were at the door and nothing to do with any date. The Russiand entered the Bunker 2 days later on May 2.

Did you read the reast of your link from the oddball whose site this was?

"I am convinced that Baal, The Master of the Darkness entered the earth through a host body to assist in the preparation for the staged Alien War and the New World Order, and 32 cohorts are with him in human form. If this information is incorrect I will be the first to admit the mistake; however, after serious research and inquiries the occult used the above events to honor the host body of Baal into the world of the third dimension

Take Note: Baal who resides within a host body will be anointed as King over the children of the darkness during the 2012 Olympics that will kick off the Judgment era—Advent of Deception will keep a close watch within the next few years."

You like making things up and proclaiming them to be fact above anyone elses opinions. Oh grand poo bear of arguing....

Oh yes of course Hitler died in the bunker, yes.... oh yes..... carry on !
I'm loving this work of fiction....

I will let you in on a little known secret.
I don't believe everything I read on the net or even on the DIF ! Gasp !!! Shock !
I have my own mind and I have sight.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders

Last edited by busa; 05-04-2016 at 08:31 PM.
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 08:32 PM   #254
monay

Default grid

Quote:
It was an example of how the matrix grid is beyond doubt very real & sacred geometry is used to manipulate Earths energy field, they seem to have perfected over time.
porridge,

I do not agree. I think that they use psychology and propaganda. There is no real grid working for them. They would love to control the earth of course. The earth is much too wild for that.

Last edited by monay; 05-04-2016 at 08:34 PM.
Old 05-04-2016, 08:34 PM   #255
busa

Quote:

The mind matrix has little if anything to do with the ancient global power grid.
Bruce Cathy's books about Harmonics are a good place to start learning about the global power grid and how its been under reconstruction since the 1970s.

Old 05-04-2016, 08:40 PM   #256
busa

Power grid, harmonics, energy and how that energy is being used by the ETs working with the covert military. Think mind control via the grid for starters?

Why the hell would they need to build new buildings, developmnets and monuments to an ancient geometric formula even now in current times?

Oh its all innocent, some prat's might have you believe.

Old 05-04-2016, 08:46 PM   #257
busa

Oooh look some other people have picked up the symbolic nature of the event and the dates.

Can't say you didn't see it first on the DIF

http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/...e-beast-begins

Temple of Baal in New York Is Going Up Same Day the Blood Sacrifice to the Beast Begins

Old 05-04-2016, 08:49 PM   #258
busa

Needless to say, the exhibition of a symbol of paganism, child sacrifice and ritual prostitution – well-known to readers of the Bible – has raised concerns.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/temple-of...w-york-london/

Old 05-04-2016, 08:51 PM   #259
oneriver

Quote:
The web markets plenty of dirt and water from Israel
Maybe that explains the water shortages in Israel?
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 08:52 PM   #260
busa

Mind you to be fair if they can have a large public statue of Baphomet in Washington DC?

Perhaps we should all celebrate some other despots from history in a joyous way and for the wrong reasons?