Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 22-11-2009, 11:40 PM   #201
thedefender

I wonder what Al Gore has to say about this. After all he does have charts and a fancy pointing device.
thedefender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2009, 11:40 PM   #202
baxter

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocreep View Post
No problem.

Check out RulesOfTheGame and quite a few of the emails,unfortunately the emails aren't individually named.
One can use this: http://www.anelegantchaos.org/cru/ to search for key words in the CRU emails. Makes it easier to find info like I have

Last edited by baxter; 22-11-2009 at 11:40 PM.
baxter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2009, 11:44 PM   #203
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
No problem.

Check out RulesOfTheGame and quite a few of the emails,unfortunately the emails aren't individually named.
Thanks again
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2009, 11:46 PM   #204
astrocreep

Quote:
Originally Posted by baxter View Post
One can use this: http://www.anelegantchaos.org/cru/ to search for key words in the CRU emails. Makes it easier to find info like I have
Nice one buddy,cheers.

Steevo - Anytime man.
Old 22-11-2009, 11:46 PM   #205
dreamweaver

Quote:
How long before the first "damage limitation" articles appear, do you think? I bet Monbiot is typing furiously right now.

It's all very exciting, in some ways it reminds me of the X-Files episode where a hacker finds the MJ-12 files, downloads them to a digital tape and then disappears. Mulder had Albert the Navajo "code talker" to spread the word, but we have Wikileaks...
Old 22-11-2009, 11:48 PM   #206
astrocreep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
It's all very exciting, in some ways it reminds me of the X-Files episode where a hacker finds the MJ-12 files, downloads them to a digital tape and then disappears. Mulder had Albert the Navajo "code talker" to spread the word, but we have Wikileaks...
Off topic: I love you! I love X-Files and the fact you know that off the top of your head makes you awesome.
Old 22-11-2009, 11:50 PM   #207
dreamweaver

Quote:
Off topic: I love you! I love X-Files and the fact you know that off the top of your head makes you awesome.
Ah, that was one of the most awesome moments of the entire series, when Skinner says to Cancerman: "Now this is where you pucker up and kiss my ass..."
Old 22-11-2009, 11:55 PM   #208
baxter

The CRU team also like joking at the truthseekers' expenses. They are arrogant in their deception.

Here is a picture from the files:

Last edited by baxter; 22-11-2009 at 11:56 PM.
baxter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2009, 12:01 AM   #209
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
The CRU team also like joking at the truthseekers' expenses. They are arrogant in their deception.

Here is a picture from the files:

Is that Michael Fish in the picture ? Who are the other people ?
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2009, 12:03 AM   #210
astrocreep

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
Is that Michael Fish in the picture ? Who are the other people ?
I think one is Michael Moore.
Old 23-11-2009, 01:14 AM   #211
ownoiz
Banned

Now in the Australian MSM.

Andrew Bolt has gone with it in The Herald Sun.

http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/andrewbolt/

Last edited by ownoiz; 23-11-2009 at 01:38 AM.
ownoiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2009, 06:46 AM   #212
lardarz

This has just been the subject of a John Humphries interview on Radio 4.
He had Nigel Lawson and some scientist bloke on. Scientist bloke acknowledged that the climate has not changed much in the last 10 years but went back to the ususal 150 year timeframe which shows an increase.
lardarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2009, 06:56 AM   #213
tothestars

Quote:
Originally Posted by lardarz View Post
A spokesman for Greenpeace said: "If you looked through any organisation's emails from the last 10 years you'd find something that would raise a few eyebrows. Contrary to what the sceptics claim, the Royal Society, the US National Academy of Sciences, Nasa and the world's leading atmospheric scientists are not the agents of a clandestine global movement against the truth. This stuff might drive some web traffic, but so does David Icke."
hehe THEY are aware of us
'... Satanists are peculiar people. They aren't ignorant peasants or semi-literate. Rather, their ranks are filled with doctors, lawyers, businessmen and basically highly responsible citizens ... They are not a careless group who are apt to make mistakes. But they are secretive and bonded together by a common need and desire to mete out havoc on society. It was Aleister Crowley who said: "I want blasphemy, murder, rape, revolution, anything bad".'

-Son of Sam-
tothestars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2009, 07:41 AM   #214
amaralsright
Banned

Is this enough to scupper Copenhagen?

I hope so.
amaralsright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2009, 07:50 AM   #215
brainfreeze
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by atredies View Post
Sounds like this:

SECTION 6 - SUBSTITUTES FOR THE FUNCTIONS OF WAR
"By now it should be clear that the most detailed and comprehensive
master plan for a transition to world peace will remain academic if it
fails to deal forthrightly with the problem of the critical nonmilitary
functions of war. The social needs they serve are essential; if the war
system no longer exists to meet them, substitute institutions will have
to be established for the purpose. These surrogates must be "realistic,"
which is to say of a scope and nature that can be conceived and
implemented in the context of present-day social capabilities."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rep..._Iron_Mountain
That's not the docu I was speaking of but thanks for the info, I'm going to see if I can find that book!

I was thinking of a leaked document where it was fear of/for our enviroment that was being pushed forward.
brainfreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2009, 08:31 AM   #216
jay2k
Inactive

just got put on the front page of digg if enough people digg this a lot of people will see it because digg gets a lot of traffic

http://digg.com/environment/Hacked_E...Global_Warming
jay2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2009, 08:45 AM   #217
rydeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lextorite View Post
Taken from http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/ja...lobal-warming/

If you own any shares in alternative energy companies I should start dumping them NOW. The conspiracy behind the Anthropogenic Global Warming myth (aka AGW; aka ManBearPig) has been suddenly, brutally and quite deliciously exposed after a hacker broke into the computers at the University of East Anglia’s Climate Research Unit (aka Hadley CRU) and released 61 megabites of confidential files onto the internet. (Hat tip: Watts Up With That)
When you read some of those files – including 1079 emails and 72 documents – you realise just why the boffins at Hadley CRU might have preferred to keep them confidential. As Andrew Bolt puts it, this scandal could well be “the greatest in modern science”. These alleged emails – supposedly exchanged by some of the most prominent scientists pushing AGW theory – suggest:
Conspiracy, collusion in exaggerating warming data, possibly illegal destruction of embarrassing information, organised resistance to disclosure, manipulation of data, private admissions of flaws in their public claims and much more.

There's even more to read at the site....SPREAD THE WORD.
Heh, glad mine are in oil and gas.

But seriously, this news is dynamite.

I advise everyone who gives a damn about the global warming scam to spread the word on this.
Go to forums, friends and family and spread the word!

Use links, download the leaked data from Pirate Bay and spray it everywhere you can.

The ptb are backpedalling at a 100 mph to try and whitewash this but it won't work.

All 3 political parties are in bed with the global warming creeps and want to tax you through the nose on your car, taking a plane flight and electric bill etc!
It's all based on a lie!
rydeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2009, 08:47 AM   #218
free_soul

We might have a chance of stopping the carbon tax before it starts
Old 23-11-2009, 10:28 AM   #219
decim

The hacked/leaked data contains far more than emails.

There is a rumour the data might of been leaked shortly after a final decision on the FOIA request was refused around the 12th November this year.

Did some one at the CRU develop a conscience?

A file named 'HARRY_READ_ME.txt' is a real hammer blow for the climate fascists.

It contains climate data sets & 'scientists' conversing on how the software they are using to correlate the data is totally inadequate & can make NO sense of the readings from the various climate monitoring stations.

Governements & IPCC rolling out worldwide dictats based on wholly erroneous myths.

Excerpts; (this from just the ONE file, forget the emails this is C4....)

Quote:
The deduction so far is that the DTR-derived CLD is waaay off. The DTR looks OK, well OK in the sense that it doesn;t have prominent bands! So it's either the factors and offsets from the regression, or the way they've been applied in dtr2cld.

Well, dtr2cld is not the world's most complicated program. Wheras cloudreg is, and I immediately found a mistake! Scanning forward to 1951 was done with a loop that, for completely unfathomable reasons, didn't include months! So we read 50 grids instead of 600!!! That may have had something to do with it. I also noticed, as I was correcting THAT, that I reopened the DTR and CLD data files when I should have been opening the bloody station files!! I can only assume that I was being interrupted continually when I was writing this thing. Running with those bits fixed improved matters somewhat, though now there's a problem in that one 5-degree band (10S to 5S) has no stations! This will be due to low station counts in that region, plus removal of duplicate values.
Quote:
So.. we don't have the coefficients files (just .eps plots of something). But what are all those monthly files? DON'T KNOW, UNDOCUMENTED. Wherever I look, there are data files, no info about what they are other than their names. And that's useless.. take the above example, the filenames in the _mon and _ann directories are identical, but the contents are not. And the only difference is that one directory is apparently 'monthly' and the other 'annual' - yet both contain monthly files.
Quote:
These are very promising. The vast majority in both cases are within 0.5 degrees of the published data. However, there are still plenty of values more than a degree out.
Quote:
..knowing how long it takes to debug this suite - the experiment endeth here. The option (like all the anomdtb options) is totally undocumented so we'll never know what we lost.

22. Right, time to stop pussyfooting around the niceties of Tim's labyrinthine software
suites - let's have a go at producing CRU TS 3.0! since failing to do that will be the definitive failure of the entire project..
Quote:
The IDL gridding program calculates whether or not a station contributes to a cell, using.. graphics. Yes, it plots the station sphere of influence then checks for the colour white in the output. So there is no guarantee that the station number files, which are produced *independently* by anomdtb, will reflect what actually happened!!

Well I've just spent 24 hours trying to get Great Circle Distance calculations working in Fortran, with precisely no success. I've tried the simple method (as used in Tim O's geodist.pro, and the more complex and accurate method found elsewhere (wiki and other places). Neither give me results that are anything near reality. FFS.

Worked out an algorithm from scratch. It seems to give better answers than the others, so we'll go with that.

The problem is, really, the huge numbers of cells potentially involved in one station, particularly at high latitudes.

out of malicious interest, I dumped the first station's coverage to a text file and counted up how many cells it 'influenced'. The station was at 10.6E, 61.0N.

The total number of cells covered was a staggering 476!
Quote:
Back to the gridding. I am seriously worried that our flagship gridded data product is produced by Delaunay triangulation - apparently linear as well.

As far as I can see, this renders the station counts totally meaningless.

It also means that we cannot say exactly how the gridded data is arrived at from a statistical perspective - since we're using an off-the-shelf product that isn't documented sufficiently to say that.

Why this wasn't coded up in Fortran I don't know - time pressures perhaps? Was too much effort expended on homogenisation, that there wasn't enough time to write a gridding procedure? Of course, it's too late for me to fix it too. Meh.0
Quote:
The problem is that the synthetics are incorporated at 2.5-degrees, NO IDEA why, so saying they affect particular 0.5-degree cells is harder than it should be. So we'll just gloss over that entirely ;0)

ARGH. Just went back to check on synthetic production. Apparently - I have no memory of this at all - we're not doing observed rain days! It's all synthetic from 1990 onwards. So I'm going to need conditionals in the update program to handle that. And separate gridding before 1989. And what TF happens to station counts?

OH **** THIS. It's Sunday evening, I've worked all weekend, and just when I thought it was done I'm hitting yet another problem that's based on the hopeless state of our databases. There is no uniform data integrity, it's just a catalogue of issues that continues to grow as they're found.
Quote:
There is no uniform data integrity, it's just a catalogue of issues that continues to grow as they're found.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.

Last edited by decim; 23-11-2009 at 10:43 AM.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2009, 11:00 AM   #220
yozhik

If this truly is the smoking gun it appears to be ... any ideas how to prevent it from being whitewashed, ignored or simply summarily dismissed?

Has any one sent any of this to their local MP and asked for a response?
Might be worthwhile.

If suddenly, in a high number of electorates, MP's suddenly started receiving 'uncomfortable' questions re: global warming being a hoax WITH SUPPORTING EVIDENCE.
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman

Last edited by yozhik; 23-11-2009 at 11:06 AM.
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote