Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 28-10-2008, 05:56 PM   #41
onourwayto2012

Great pics haggie,lottie and froggie!!! I love seeing other ickies out in the 5 senser. To paraphrase Napoleon Dynamite: LUCKEEE!
onourwayto2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 06:03 PM   #42
quester123
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
just seen this thread.

glad everyone had a great time at brighton! wish i could have been there. I went to see him in halifax back in may, im also going to his other northern talk in november. cant wait. the bloke is a true northern legend!
I like the new wonder woman look JoJo
Is this to avoid the CCTV cameras ?
quester123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 06:05 PM   #43
jojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by quester123 View Post
I like the new wonder woman look JoJo
Is this to avoid the CCTV cameras ?

lol, yeh, ive been eating far too many pies of late quester!

are you going to Matts northern talk in november?
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 06:09 PM   #44
quester123
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
lol, yeh, ive been eating far too many pies of late quester!

are you going to Matts northern talk in november?
Well your new look should fool those pesky CCTV's

Yeah,we should be going, hope to see you there!
quester123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 06:12 PM   #45
jojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by quester123 View Post
Well your new look should fool those pesky CCTV's

Yeah,we should be going, hope to see you there!
brill! we have loads to catch up on! see you there!!
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 06:13 PM   #46
sebastian
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by binkbonk View Post
One thing Mattew Delooze said on a radio program that left me with the impression that he may be taking things a little to far, is how rock concerts or large gatherings of people is like a feast for the reptilian overlords. They feed on our energy (loosh?) and therefore creating this feasting opportunity is a bad thing for us to do. To me, that is tantamount to telling a pig not to eat anything, in order to avoid becoming a larger feast for the humans... Pigs like to eat, it's good for them (it just happens to be good for us too). Pure paranoia, imo.
he was spot on with that affirmation

maybe it's too difficult for you to comprehend ...
sebastian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 06:20 PM   #47
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by binkbonk View Post
One thing Mattew Delooze said on a radio program that left me with the impression that he may be taking things a little to far, is how rock concerts or large gatherings of people is like a feast for the reptilian overlords. They feed on our energy (loosh?) and therefore creating this feasting opportunity is a bad thing for us to do. To me, that is tantamount to telling a pig not to eat anything, in order to avoid becoming a larger feast for the humans... Pigs like to eat, it's good for them (it just happens to be good for us too). Pure paranoia, imo.
At the lecture he never said we shouldn't carry out these activities, just to be aware of what is really going on. Like there's nothing wrong with the pig eating so long as is allowed to digest the food itself.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 07:12 PM   #48
lightgiver

Default matthew delooze,on the edge

Quote:
Originally Posted by haukipesukone View Post
I've browsed Matthew Delooze's website a few times. Does anyone have any impressions of him? Is he genuine, a hoaxer trying to make money or a fiendish dis-informant? Maybe none or all of them above?

I honestly don't know. If anyone has more info I'd like to hear it. He seems to have ideas in common with David Icke so he's probably ok. No harm in spreading info about the lizzies, right?
http://www.edgemediatv.com/watchonli...ntheedge.html:
http://www.matthewdelooze.co.uk/read...?article_id=45

Last edited by lightgiver; 28-10-2008 at 07:14 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 08:18 PM   #49
phaid

Hello to those folks I met (albeit very briefly - would have liked to have stayed on but had to dash back into Brighton) in the Plough after the talk on Sunday. From the pics posted here I can recognise Hagbard, PlanetFrog, Lottie and Lookfar was there as well, I'm sure there may have been others who post there but I'm not able to put names to faces.

I've never really been a big fan of Matthew Delooze's work before, I think his most interesting articles for me are the ones about drinking ayahuasca in South America, but I wanted to go along 'cos I'm local anyway and you don't get many speakers like this very often. (I should have asked Matthew why he'd chosen to speak in Rottingdean of all places, but didn't get round to it in the end).

In the flesh he struck me as a very genuine man who believes what he says whether anyone else goes along with his ideas or not, which is to be applauded. He feels he's been called upon to deliver a message whether you think he's a 'nutter' or not. All he's asking is that you consider looking at his ideas and evaluate them to see whether they resonate with you.

I have to say that not much was new to me in the talk he gave (except maybe the bit about Kylie Minogue's range of perfume bottles being shaped like her arse, LOL) and I would have liked a bit more variety in the presentation other than to show us how the 'Serpent Cult' has hijacked power spots on the planet and is stealing the energy which those people who aren't aware of it give away readily, but there's only so much time in one afternoon. I'm sure his presentations will go from strength to strength as time goes by (only his 3rd talk?).

His modesty as a man up in front of an audience was evident when he talked of no-one being better than anyone else and from his own experiences with the authorities why the hell should we be allowing ourselves to be pushed around by these lackeys of a 4th dimensional race was well said. (Point of issue here - I think we already live in 4 dimensions - the 4th being SpaceTime - so maybe he should upgrade it to the 5th dimension or at least 4.5th)

Well worth the trip out to see him talk even if he did tend to repeat himself a bit, and some of the questions afterwards did encourage this, but were well-intentioned and genuinely inquisitive, I'm sure. Was he 'preaching to the already converted', or were there people there hearing this for the first time? - I'm not sure.

Will be reading your review later Hagbard, thanks for posting.
phaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 08:28 PM   #50
hagbard_celine

Hi Phaid, It was good to meet you there. Glad another forum member made it. It was interesting and it gave me a lot to think about. Exactly how much I go along with what Matt said I'm not sure yet. I'm still assimilating and processing all the massive amount of information. It's a hell of a lot for the mind to take in. One things for certain, Matt is a geniuine guy with a true sense of mission. I hope you like my review, although I had my journalistic hat on and it's still really early days yet and what I wrote was really just a summary of the information.

Old 28-10-2008, 08:48 PM   #51
lookfar

Hey guys & gals

Was really great meeting you all on Sunday. I enjoyed the talk (although we missed the first hour due to heavy traffic). It was mine & Lotts first talk of this sort & I think Matt did brilliantly seeing as this was only his 3rd one so far. Keep up the good work Matt!

I am pretty familiar with Matt's info so not much of what I saw was new to me, (although we missed the Kylie & Beckham bits, but did chat about those afterwards). I'm not sure how many there were new to Matt's work or not, but I hope it's leading them to look at things slightly differently now & into their own research...

What made the day even more special for me was meeting you all after in the pub, even though we didn't have much time, it was great to chat to so many of you face to face (& especially Adam & a couple of others who are confirmed "lurkers" on here. I hope you sign up - cmon it's not that bad, honestly!)

It was a great day & thanks also to boyo (cf24) for making me go along & also chauffeuring us birds about (((BIG HUG))) boyo!
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 08:58 PM   #52
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookfar View Post
Hey guys & gals

Was really great meeting you all on Sunday. I enjoyed the talk (although we missed the first hour due to heavy traffic). It was mine & Lotts first talk of this sort & I think Matt did brilliantly seeing as this was only his 3rd one so far. Keep up the good work Matt!

I am pretty familiar with Matt's info so not much of what I saw was new to me, (although we missed the Kylie & Beckham bits, but did chat about those afterwards). I'm not sure how many there were new to Matt's work or not, but I hope it's leading them to look at things slightly differently now & into their own research...

What made the day even more special for me was meeting you all after in the pub, even though we didn't have much time, it was great to chat to so many of you face to face (& especially Adam & a couple of others who are confirmed "lurkers" on here. I hope you sign up - cmon it's not that bad, honestly!)

It was a great day & thanks also to boyo (cf24) for making me go along & also chauffeuring us birds about (((BIG HUG))) boyo!
Hi Lookfar. It wa so good to see you and the other guys there. Hope you got something out of what you saw on Matt's lecture. And of course our conversations in the pub afterwards.

Thanks CF24 for the lift to the station.

Old 28-10-2008, 09:43 PM   #53
loderlive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
At the lecture he never said we shouldn't carry out these activities
Agree, the greater investment is to direct our energy back into life eternal, to the betterment of our own space and loved ones, to view them as your rock concert, instead of placing the energy elsewhere to an external event that gives very little depth to your existence for it to be simply drifted away. So its not that we shouldn't participate in these activities but to realise the potential we have is to participate in them at any given moment, is key.

People that say, these creatures are imaginary. Then why are we able to eat them.

Freemasons worship the "great architect" of the fake reality enslaving them.

Use your light, and head in the darkness, I don't fear the unknown.

Last edited by loderlive; 28-10-2008 at 10:42 PM.
loderlive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 09:49 PM   #54
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by loderlive View Post
Agree, the greater investment is to direct our energy back into life eternal, to the betterment of our own space and loved ones, to view them as your rock concert, instead of placing the energy elsewhere to an external event that gives very little depth to your existence for it to be simply drifted away. So its not that we shouldn't participate in these activities but to realise the potential we have is to participate in them at any given moment, is key. The use of my energy is of fundamental importance to my existence. I find his work genuine and someone I would consider worth approaching.
That's right. You've kind of defined Matt's definition of free will I think.

Old 28-10-2008, 10:06 PM   #55
lookfar

Quote:
Hi Lookfar. It wa so good to see you and the other guys there. Hope you got something out of what you saw on Matt's lecture. And of course our conversations in the pub afterwards.

Thanks CF24 for the lift to the station.
Hi honey

It was good to see you too as always! Yeah I did thanks, had a wonderful day

I hope you had a great time yesterday as well
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
Old 28-10-2008, 10:14 PM   #56
jennf

Quote:
Here's a photo from the pub afterwards:

From left to right: Myself, PlanetFrog and Lottie.
Can't wait for Lotts and Lookfar to tell me all about it, his info's great. By the way I take it Lookfar you were hiding behind the camera when the piccie was taken lol
Old 28-10-2008, 10:17 PM   #57
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookfar View Post
Hi honey

It was good to see you too as always! Yeah I did thanks, had a wonderful day

I hope you had a great time yesterday as well
Thanks. We both did.

Old 28-10-2008, 10:18 PM   #58
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennf View Post
Can't wait for Lotts and Lookfar to tell me all about it, his info's great. By the way I take it Lookfar you were hiding behind the camera when the piccie was taken lol

I think she was on the loo or talking to Matt. There are some of Lookie though taken by other people.

Old 28-10-2008, 10:23 PM   #59
lookfar

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennf View Post
Yeah we will defo tell you all about it honey Hehe, you know me, I don't like having my pic taken, I was the one taking the pics, lol
Old 28-10-2008, 10:24 PM   #60
lookfar

Quote:
I think she was on the loo or talking to Matt. There are some of Lookie though taken by other people.
Lol, I had my back in a few but did have one taken with Matt, you & Lotts