Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 26-10-2008, 08:37 AM   #21
zarah

Bloody typical.

I'd never heard of him before yesterday and spent ages last night going through the articles on his website. I think he's spot on with the whole Olympics and Christmas stuff. If this'd been next week I would have tried to get tickets and driven down with my sister.
zarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2008, 08:47 AM   #22
seeker1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by haukipesukone View Post
I've browsed Matthew Delooze's website a few times. Does anyone have any impressions of him? Is he genuine, a hoaxer trying to make money or a fiendish dis-informant? Maybe none or all of them above?

I honestly don't know. If anyone has more info I'd like to hear it. He seems to have ideas in common with David Icke so he's probably ok. No harm in spreading info about the lizzies, right?
I've been following his articles for a few months now. I truly believe he believes in what he is doing, so, no I do not believe is a fraud and is totally genuine. As for accepting his truth as mine? Alot of what he says makes sense, but I take everything with a grain of salt and can only apply my own personal experiences to my perspective.

He puts a lot of work into what he does. He's not selling anything (except for two of his books) but you wouldn't even know that just by visiting his site as the link to his books is in the tiniest italics text at the top of his web page.

I e-mailed him one time asking what he thought of a certain band. He replied back to me and was very down to earth about everything.

I suggest you read some of his articles to get a feel for the man and judge for yourself.

There's my two cents.
seeker1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2008, 02:55 PM   #23
greyeagle

Quote:
Posted by hirschfelder
lol You wanna see the email correspondence me and Delooze had earlier in the year. He's a chippy, aggressive, hostile little fella
No kidding,ditto the above.
But I do agree with him on his ideas on extracting energy from crowds,makes total sense to me.
greyeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 04:18 PM   #24
hagbard_celine

Hi, I'm back. Had a great time. It was great to see Lookfar, Lottie, PlanetFrog, Phaid and several others of you there.

Matt had 4 hours to go into great depth about his ideas that a otherwordly consciousness is sucking ewnergy out of our own and had engineered society so that we unknowingly give up all this energy to them. He says that the 4D Consciousness has agents in this world that look human, but are in fact the Illuminati, what he calls the Serpent Cult.

I've written a full-length review here: http://hpanwo.blogspot.com/2008/10/b...w-delooze.html

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin

Last edited by hagbard_celine; 28-10-2008 at 08:20 PM.
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 04:36 PM   #25
quester123
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
Hi, I'm back. Had a great time. It was great to see Lookfar, Lottie, PlanetFrog, Phade and several others of you there.

Matt had 4 hours to go into great depth about his ideas that a otherwordly consciousness is sucking ewnergy out of our own and had engineered society so that we unknowingly give up all this energy to them. He says that the 4D Consciousness has agents in this world that look human, but are in fact the Illuminati, what he calls the Serpent Cult.

I've written a full-length review here: http://hpanwo.blogspot.com/2008/10/b...w-delooze.html
Glad to hear that you all had a good time in Brighton HC
I really like the article that you have written over on your blog. Well done!
quester123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 04:36 PM   #26
lottie_new
Premier Subscribers

Was especially great to see you there too sweetie! Had a great day- very memorable and 'up there' with the top best days of my life so far!!!
Really enjoyed the talk (although we did arrive late) but never the less Matt did really well especially considering he's only spoken publicly twice before that!
Fab meeting everyone afterwards, met some new people as well as old including Matt, was really good to chat to him face to face, very down to earth!
Arch-strategist Zbigniew Brzezinski, senior adviser to Barack Obama, stated in a presentation to the highly influential Council on Foreign Relations that "...the greatest obstacle to establishing a One World Government is the rapid political awakening amongst the masses." May 2010.

lottie_new is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 04:49 PM   #27
loderlive

Quote:
Thank You.

People that say, these creatures are imaginary. Then why are we able to eat them.

Freemasons worship the "great architect" of the fake reality enslaving them.

Use your light, and head in the darkness, I don't fear the unknown.
loderlive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 04:51 PM   #28
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by quester123 View Post
Glad to hear that you all had a good time in Brighton HC
I really like the article that you have written over on your blog. Well done!

Thanks, Qester. It makes up for missing the one in Leeds.

Old 28-10-2008, 04:53 PM   #29
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by lottie View Post
Was especially great to see you there too sweetie! Had a great day- very memorable and 'up there' with the top best days of my life so far!!!
Really enjoyed the talk (although we did arrive late) but never the less Matt did really well especially considering he's only spoken publicly twice before that!
Fab meeting everyone afterwards, met some new people as well as old including Matt, was really good to chat to him face to face, very down to earth!

It was so good to see you and everyone else too, Lottie. It's not often I can have such a good conversation in a pub with people. Matt's a great bloke ain't he and Suzie, his wife is so sweet. Did you get to talk to Ben Fairhall as well; he's very interesting although he's been very reclusive lately and his blog is on restricted access.

Old 28-10-2008, 04:54 PM   #30
hagbard_celine

Here's a photo from the pub afterwards:

From left to right: Myself, PlanetFrog and Lottie.

Old 28-10-2008, 04:54 PM   #31
quester123
Inactive

Quote:
Thanks, Qester. It makes up for missing the one in Leeds.
and its an overcoat warmer down there too :
Old 28-10-2008, 04:55 PM   #32
beldazar

Thanks for posting that Hagbard, I like Matthew Delooze and for me, he holds more credibility having the accent he has, he appears more down to earth, more on a par with the people I get on best with,

I understand completely where he is coming from but with having two very excited children, trying to phase out christmas is going to be very hard!
Last year was when I discovered what it is all about so my heart really wasnt in it. I had seen the pictures on his site with the children of Iraq born deformed.
It seems like Matthew is very passionate and realises so much more than we do that we need to stop giving them our power but we need to find a way to do it that so we stop having the fun. Matthew says they dont mind whiuch emotions so in reality, we need to switch off? Or just simply be aware of the symbolism so it loses the spell over you? That would be far better
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 05:08 PM   #33
quester123
Inactive

Quote:
Here's a photo from the pub afterwards:

From left to right: Myself, PlanetFrog and Lottie.
Great stuff!
I hope that you put the world to rights...
Old 28-10-2008, 05:23 PM   #34
alice34

Hey Folks, apologies to anyone I've not replied to recently been far away from the forum for the last few months - but a big hello and warm hug to Amethyst, John White, Thirdwave and everyone.

Really enjoyed seeing Delooze but especially meeting the lovely lottie & lookfar, and catching up with old familiars like Haggers!

Here's a couple of pix from the day : 1) The Great Hagbard Celine who managed to run to the event from Brighton ( bless 'im) , and me perched on lady lottie with a peculiar expression on my face -!

- the last one below is with the marvelous "Deloozed-One" himself , my mate Baroomba, and me.

Peace all, love & light to all ....

Last edited by alice34; 28-10-2008 at 05:24 PM.
alice34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 05:28 PM   #35
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by planetfrog View Post
Hey Folks, apologies to anyone I've not replied to recently been far away from the forum for the last few months - but a big hello and warm hug to Amethyst, John White, Thirdwave and everyone.

Really enjoyed seeing Delooze but especially meeting the lovely lottie & lookfar, and catching up with old familiars like Haggers!

Here's a couple of pix from the day : 1) The Great Hagbard Celine who managed to run to the event from Brighton ( bless 'im) , and me perched on lady lottie with a peculiar expression on my face -!

- the last one below is with the marvelous "Deloozed-One" himself , my mate Baroomba, and me.

Peace all, love & light to all ....
Hi PF. Good to see you online, mate.

Thanks for your phonecall as well as I was struggling to get to the venue.

Love the pics, mate. The arty engraved-style one is especially good.

Old 28-10-2008, 05:33 PM   #36
titan
Inactive

Matthew Delooze makes a lot of sense to me...his e-mails have always been sweet and very funny.....of course he's fiery....he's pissed off with the serpents/reptillians and humanity being asleep to the whole thing.

He might be going to Scotland soon...Rosslyn...hope I can make it!
titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 05:34 PM   #37
michaelangelo

I went to see Matthew Delooze on Sunday in Brighton, well actually in Rottingdean.
It was a very good event. Matthew is a genuine guy that speaks from the heart.
michaelangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 05:38 PM   #38
michaelangelo

Hi I saw you at the Matthew Delooze meeting and sat at your table in the pub. Did you receive my email re Duncan O'finioan and Brian Gerrish. I emailed it to Loottie to send to you.
michaelangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 05:39 PM   #39
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelangelo View Post
Hi I saw you at the Matthew Delooze meeting and sat at your table in the pub. Did you receive my email re Duncan O'finioan and Brian Gerrish. I emailed it to Loottie to send to you.
Ah, you were the bloke sitting to our right I think.

Old 28-10-2008, 05:55 PM   #40
jojo

just seen this thread.

glad everyone had a great time at brighton! wish i could have been there. I went to see him in halifax back in may, im also going to his other northern talk in november. cant wait. the bloke is a true northern legend!
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote