Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 20-10-2008, 02:25 PM   #1
hagbard_celine

Default Matt Delooze Live in Brighton

http://www.matthewdelooze.co.uk/viewpage.php?page_id=9

After missing the Milton Keynes event I'm pleased to say that I can go to this one. I've already bought tickets. If you're going, get in their quick before it's sold out!

Let's meet-up there; post below.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2008, 03:21 PM   #2
haukipesukone

I've browsed Matthew Delooze's website a few times. Does anyone have any impressions of him? Is he genuine, a hoaxer trying to make money or a fiendish dis-informant? Maybe none or all of them above?

I honestly don't know. If anyone has more info I'd like to hear it. He seems to have ideas in common with David Icke so he's probably ok. No harm in spreading info about the lizzies, right?
"What lies within always has a form without and that which is without takes a shape within. Put another way, we sometimes say that which is visible must always have an invisible aspect, just as everything invisible must be represented by the visible."
- Oone the dreamthief

Peruse through Bad Poetry of Pain and Hurt
Or wrack your brain with Concordia ab Chao and Your Life is a Lie
haukipesukone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2008, 03:33 PM   #3
beldazar

Ive never heard a bad word against this man, I believe him to be completely genuine and very informative
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2008, 03:34 PM   #4
binkbonk

One thing Mattew Delooze said on a radio program that left me with the impression that he may be taking things a little to far, is how rock concerts or large gatherings of people is like a feast for the reptilian overlords. They feed on our energy (loosh?) and therefore creating this feasting opportunity is a bad thing for us to do. To me, that is tantamount to telling a pig not to eat anything, in order to avoid becoming a larger feast for the humans... Pigs like to eat, it's good for them (it just happens to be good for us too). Pure paranoia, imo.

Last edited by binkbonk; 20-10-2008 at 04:14 PM.
binkbonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2008, 03:35 PM   #5
haukipesukone

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
Ive never heard a bad word against this man, I believe him to be completely genuine and very informative
Maybe that's because dissidents were silenced...

Jokes aside I'm glad to hear that.
"What lies within always has a form without and that which is without takes a shape within. Put another way, we sometimes say that which is visible must always have an invisible aspect, just as everything invisible must be represented by the visible."
- Oone the dreamthief

Peruse through Bad Poetry of Pain and Hurt
Or wrack your brain with Concordia ab Chao and Your Life is a Lie
haukipesukone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2008, 04:13 PM   #6
hirschfelder

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
lol You wanna see the email correspondence me and Delooze had earlier in the year. He's a chippy, aggressive, hostile little fella

That said, he's got an extraordinary mind and perspective. One concern I have with his research is that if reptilians are sucking energy into their realm via symbols displayed at concerts and whatnot, why haven't they targeted football in the same way?

Their methods of extracting our spiritual energy seem a bit random
Old 20-10-2008, 05:03 PM   #7
curly

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirschfelder View Post
lol You wanna see the email correspondence me and Delooze had earlier in the year. He's a chippy, aggressive, hostile little fella

That said, he's got an extraordinary mind and perspective. One concern I have with his research is that if reptilians are sucking energy into their realm via symbols displayed at concerts and whatnot, why haven't they targeted football in the same way?

I think the location of the concert has a lot to do with it,the virgin festival up north is held in the grounds of a stately home with a temple to the goddess diana in the grounds[off the top of my head],i am not sure any footy grounds are built on any significant ground with any sacred history or any energy going through them.Spurs certainly is built on some place of dark evil doings in the distant past judging by what i saw on motd last week tho.I went to stoney and would go to brighton but for the wad i have to lay out for new windows this week,ask him to show you the queens jubilee parade celebrations in london around the mall on the screen i thought it was brilliant the way he said it was a re-enactment of ancient egyptian ceremonies and the queens golden carriage is an egyptian solar boat.Take a cushion if the chairs are anything like stoney your arse will not appreciate it.
curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2008, 05:13 PM   #8
curly

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirschfelder View Post

you might be right on all counts though as i am beginning to doubt all the people who have these awakening experiences,i'm not sure who is fucking with them be they good people or not,matthews is similar to david ickes but i can't help wondering where they are leading us although i see nothing yet to say it's anywhere bad.
curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2008, 06:16 PM   #9
beldazar

I have spent several hours this afternoon on Matts website, yes, I can imagine him to be a feisty little bugger but David Icke can be a bit aggressive too! Mind you, its really hard when you get to see the depths of manipulation we have been/are under and not get bloody angry! His reaction to the 2012 olympics logo is completely justified in my opinion
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2008, 07:04 PM   #10
hirschfelder

Well he'd be better served by getting angry at the reptilians he believes are responsible for the world's woes, not ordinary people who haven't a clue who he is!
Old 22-10-2008, 02:15 PM   #11
hagbard_celine

I've known Matt for a couple of years from the Probe Conference. He's always been very cool, but I've heard he can be firey. He admits it himself in his latest article "I was in Volcano erupting mode!" He's a forum member too, but I've not seen him here for a while.

BTW: It's a very interesting article about his new Ayahuasca workshop: http://www.matthewdelooze.co.uk/read...?article_id=46

So is anyone going to this event on Sunday?

Old 22-10-2008, 02:42 PM   #12
lookfar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
I've known Matt for a couple of years from the Probe Conference. He's always been very cool, but I've heard he can be firey. He admits it himself in his latest article "I was in Volcano erupting mode!" He's a forum member too, but I've not seen him here for a while.

BTW: It's a very interesting article about his new Ayahuasca workshop: http://www.matthewdelooze.co.uk/read...?article_id=46

So is anyone going to this event on Sunday?
Hey HC, how you doing honey?

Yeah Lotts, myself and "boyo" will be there on Sunday with bells on Look forward to seeing you there...
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2008, 03:04 PM   #13
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookfar View Post
Hey HC, how you doing honey?

Yeah Lotts, myself and "boyo" will be there on Sunday with bells on Look forward to seeing you there...
Brilliant! I'll see you there. A couple I know in Lonodn are going.

It'll be like Glasto I hope! Hope we all don't have to rush off too early afterwards and we can have a few beers with Matt.

Old 23-10-2008, 02:13 PM   #14
hagbard_celine

If you go along to this, remember that British Summer Time changes Saturday night so put your clocks back an hour. Better to turn up an hour early than an hour late, but all the same.

Hope to see a lot of you there.

Old 25-10-2008, 11:31 PM   #15
lookfar

Quote:
Brilliant! I'll see you there. A couple I know in Lonodn are going.

It'll be like Glasto I hope! Hope we all don't have to rush off too early afterwards and we can have a few beers with Matt.
Cool stuff HC, looking forward to seeing you again

So is anyone else going along to this tomorrow? (or today I should say)
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings

Last edited by lookfar; 25-10-2008 at 11:31 PM.
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2008, 11:36 PM   #16
endlessvista
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by haukipesukone View Post
I've browsed Matthew Delooze's website a few times. Does anyone have any impressions of him? Is he genuine, a hoaxer trying to make money or a fiendish dis-informant? Maybe none or all of them above?
My impression is he is not well. I have no doubt he is sincere, but he comes across very bad in person. The delivery is too manic. I agree with a lot he says, but I think the guy has some issues not yet resolved. Heart in the right place, but he ain't no Ickey.

Last edited by endlessvista; 25-10-2008 at 11:37 PM.
endlessvista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2008, 12:02 AM   #17
john white

"We are large: We contain Multitudes"

I'm never one to let passion be a barrier to another human with a heart

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2008, 12:05 AM   #18
endlessvista
Inactive

Quote:
"I was in Volcano erupting mode!" He's a forum member too, but I've not seen him here for a while.
Well that's fair enough. I look forward to seeing his work develop over the coming years.
endlessvista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2008, 02:18 AM   #19
paolo

I watched Matthew perform and spoke to him in Halifax. He's essentially very "working class" and doesn't act with the high intellectual nuances we kind of expect from prominent researchers
He's a bit roughshod in his perceptions and delivery
A lumpenproletariat hero is something to be....
is it not, all crypto-Marxist conspiracy theorists?
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2008, 05:18 AM   #20
tyler

I think his ideas are excellent and there is lots of interesting stuff on his website but lately he seems to have become enthralled with this South American drug experience that lots of well off middle class dropouts seem to want to experience.
That has put me off him. I had planned to go to Brighton but I won't be going now.
I've listened to him on the internet and he is not a good speaker. Much cheaper and sensible to just read his stuff on his website.

Football stadiums? Wembley is built on the site of the huge Empire Exhibition of the twenties or thirties. Much symbolic stuff there. Look at the huge arch thingy! A copy of the Eiffel Tower was to be built there and it got to a height of about fifty feet before being abandoned.
His ideas on extracting energy from crowds at festivals make much sense to me.
Outdoor hangings at Marble Arch used to be so popular! Perhaps we could bring them back for Blair, Campbell and Mandelson?

Remember the lizard Geldof had his big festival at Marble Arch and there are quite a few concerts held at that end of Hyde Park every year. Something special about that area. That's why they hanged people there and why the Marble Arch is placed there. It used to be called Tyburn.

Last edited by tyler; 26-10-2008 at 05:23 AM.
tyler is offline   Reply With Quote