Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 17-02-2017, 12:53 AM   #41
decim
Senior Member
 
decim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 15,204
Likes: 2,249 (1,250 Posts)
Wink

Answers to your questions.

Fuck knows.

In my mind the authorities that lay claim to those truths became intolerably deceitful, evil, hegemonically megalomaniacal on 9/11, casting doubt on any and all utterances of claimed facts from 'official' and unofficial organs of state relating to the physical world.

My liking a post isn't tacit agreement on flat earth, but a recognition of a point or alternative frame of thought.

Your implications regarding my views on FE are translucent pigments of your coloured imaginings, old chap.

Hope that helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
I don't lie, I imply from your "Like" history on the flatnut threads....and your total absence of any post that doesn't attempt to call the globe in to question.

Answer please: Are satellites fake? Is the ISS fake? Is the Earth a globe?

Go on, clarify, then I can stop bugging you about it.
__________________
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
Likes: (1)
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2017, 07:00 AM   #42
davebeard
Senior Member
 
davebeard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 869
Likes: 491 (298 Posts)
Default

they never went to the moon, or space. unlucky truegroup
__________________
Fight
davebeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2017, 07:40 AM   #43
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Apollo Happened. Snap out of your dreamworld.
Posts: 15,208
Likes: 904 (707 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebeard View Post
they never went to the moon, or space. unlucky truegroup
Yes they did. Your post epitomises flat earth ignorance. You claim they don't even go to space
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Debunk: To expose the falseness or hollowness of an idea or belief.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2017, 07:43 AM   #44
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Apollo Happened. Snap out of your dreamworld.
Posts: 15,208
Likes: 904 (707 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
Answers to your questions.

Fuck knows.
Nah. You disbelieve all of it and that isn't an answer. You could quite easily have said that you believe x but find problems with some of it. I've never seen you like a post that affirms any of the 3 with evidence that cannot be rebutted.

MY FE list, how come you ignore it? Old chap.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Debunk: To expose the falseness or hollowness of an idea or belief.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2017, 07:50 AM   #45
davebeard
Senior Member
 
davebeard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 869
Likes: 491 (298 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Yes they did. Your post epitomises flat earth ignorance. You claim they don't even go to space
no, you've based your belief's on false information.

like that chap let it slip, "we can only manage low earth orbit" and dont forget the cgi, and wires connected to astronauts, and those doors that seem to flap about like cardboard?! and the HAIR of those female astronauts

..I'm really sorry truegroup
__________________
Fight

Last edited by davebeard; 17-02-2017 at 07:51 AM.
davebeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2017, 10:40 AM   #46
the apprentice
Senior Member
 
the apprentice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 21,713
Likes: 2,496 (1,734 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Nah. You disbelieve all of it and that isn't an answer. You could quite easily have said that you believe x but find problems with some of it. I've never seen you like a post that affirms any of the 3 with evidence that cannot be rebutted.

MY FE list, how come you ignore it? Old chap.
Your scratching TBOTB TG.

Believing in something does not constitute factorial evidence, going into space yourself does.
the apprentice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2017, 10:49 AM   #47
porridge
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: emigrating to Scotland..
Posts: 10,951
Likes: 1,640 (818 Posts)
Default

porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2017, 11:24 AM   #48
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,666
Likes: 476 (329 Posts)
Default

So if this outer space stuff is a lie then what about all the theories of astronaughts encountering alien ships on the moon, etc.

If we have never been to the moon and never been deep into space then that makes so many other theories null and void.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2017, 11:28 AM   #49
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Apollo Happened. Snap out of your dreamworld.
Posts: 15,208
Likes: 904 (707 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
So if this outer space stuff is a lie then what about all the theories of astronaughts encountering alien ships on the moon, etc.

If we have never been to the moon and never been deep into space then that makes so many other theories null and void.
Let me clarify. We HAVE been to space. We HAVE been to the Moon and landed on it six times. Aliens on the moon is made up bollocks.

Hope that helps. Since we have evidence of all the astronauts in weightless space.. your parrotted and deliberate misspelling is inaccurate on all levels.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Debunk: To expose the falseness or hollowness of an idea or belief.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2017, 11:31 AM   #50
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Apollo Happened. Snap out of your dreamworld.
Posts: 15,208
Likes: 904 (707 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
Your scratching TBOTB TG.

Believing in something does not constitute factorial evidence, going into space yourself does.
A total crock that could be applied to every single thing. Ever been to Peru? Therefore it doesn't exist.

Evidence of an overwhelming and totally consistent nature...constitutes proof. Absence of any contradictory evidence reaffirms that proof. Please note...when we talk about the utter tosh and easily debunked hoax crap....it isn't even up to the classification of evidence
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Debunk: To expose the falseness or hollowness of an idea or belief.
Likes: (1)
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2017, 11:35 AM   #51
the apprentice
Senior Member
 
the apprentice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 21,713
Likes: 2,496 (1,734 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
A total crock that could be applied to every single thing. Ever been to Peru? Therefore it doesn't exist.

Evidence of an overwhelming and totally consistent nature...constitutes proof. Absence of any contradictory evidence reaffirms that proof. Please note...when we talk about the utter tosh and easily debunked hoax crap....it isn't even up to the classification of evidence
I know some who have been to Peru, but not into space.

It's like saying there is no firm evidence that God exists because no one has ever met him/her.
the apprentice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2017, 11:52 AM   #52
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,666
Likes: 476 (329 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Let me clarify. We HAVE been to space. We HAVE been to the Moon and landed on it six times. Aliens on the moon is made up bollocks.

Hope that helps. Since we have evidence of all the astronauts in weightless space.. your parrotted and deliberate misspelling is inaccurate on all levels.
Personally I dont doubt this. I just highlight it as it just highlights that one set of theories would totally disprove the others.

Any need for insults?
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.

Last edited by JustMe418; 17-02-2017 at 11:56 AM.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2017, 01:12 PM   #53
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Apollo Happened. Snap out of your dreamworld.
Posts: 15,208
Likes: 904 (707 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebeard View Post
no, you've based your belief's on false information.
No really it isn't. I actually take the time to be fully informed about all of this, way more than the video makers who have no clue.

Quote:
"we can only manage low earth orbit"
Preceeded with the words "right now".

Quote:
and dont forget the cgi
Rubbish opinion, there is no cgi.

Quote:
and wires connected to astronauts
Ditto, there is no video showing wires They wouldn't work that way anyhow!

Quote:
nd those doors that seem to flap about like cardboard?!
And you didn't bother finding out that the "door" in question is simply the post airlock thermal guard and not a pressure door?

Quote:
and the HAIR of those female astronauts
Hair gel to stop their hair getting in their faces all the time.

Quote:
..I'm really sorry truegroup
Don't be. You are allowed to be wrong
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Debunk: To expose the falseness or hollowness of an idea or belief.
Likes: (1)
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2017, 01:14 PM   #54
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Apollo Happened. Snap out of your dreamworld.
Posts: 15,208
Likes: 904 (707 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Personally I dont doubt this. I just highlight it as it just highlights that one set of theories would totally disprove the others.

Any need for insults?
That wasn't an insult it was an observation on your post. You used the word astronaught...traditionally a troll word. Sorry if it offended you.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Debunk: To expose the falseness or hollowness of an idea or belief.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2017, 01:17 PM   #55
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Apollo Happened. Snap out of your dreamworld.
Posts: 15,208
Likes: 904 (707 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
I know some who have been to Peru, but not into space.
Ok, pick a bloody country you don't know someone has been to

Quote:
It's like saying there is no firm evidence that God exists because no one has ever met him/her.
Hmmmm, no really it isn't. If I showed you a million pictures of God and thousands of hours of video of him. Then showed witness accounts of hundreds of people who had seen him. Millions of people who had built things that took those people to see him. Showed you up to date views of him in real time......then you may have a point!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Debunk: To expose the falseness or hollowness of an idea or belief.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2017, 01:23 PM   #56
the apprentice
Senior Member
 
the apprentice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 21,713
Likes: 2,496 (1,734 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Ok, pick a bloody country you don't know someone has been to



Hmmmm, no really it isn't. If I showed you a million pictures of God and thousands of hours of video of him. Then showed witness accounts of hundreds of people who had seen him. Millions of people who had built things that took those people to see him. Showed you up to date views of him in real time......then you may have a point!
How about one that we haven't had an email from.

Last edited by the apprentice; 17-02-2017 at 01:25 PM.
the apprentice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2017, 07:47 PM   #57
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Apollo Happened. Snap out of your dreamworld.
Posts: 15,208
Likes: 904 (707 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakes View Post
My interest now is the 'proposed human science' and if it balances by their definitions?

Such as....would those who know, agree to this configuration of the moons structure?

Chemical composition of the lunar surface (derived from crustal rocks) Compound Formula Composition (wt %)
........................................Maria..... Highlands
silica ...............SiO2..........45.4%.....45.5%
alumina...........Al2O3..........14.9%.....24.0%
lime..................CaO .........11.8%.....15.9%
iron(II) oxide.....FeO.......... 14.1%.....5.9%
magnesia..........MgO..........9.2%......7.5%
titanium dioxide.TiO2......... 3.9%.......0.6%
sodium oxide.....Na2O.........0.6%......0.6%
_____________________________________
Total...............................99.9%....100.0 %

If 'those in supposed positions of FACTUALLY knowing' can vouch this (above) as a truth??? Then I can input this as 'defined' and ask my next question!

Of course all of this will eventually lead to a point.

In time.
You asked me for input on this. These figures are average amounts for crustal rocks - the regolith. These figures cannot be used to determine the definitive composition of the Moon, since the regolith is comprised not only of broken surface redistributed, but also incoming meteorites turned to dust from impact. They could have come from anywhere.

These graphs show the extent of variance from Apollo samples and Surveyor analyses.

http://articles.adsabs.harvard.edu/c...EW&classic=YES

It's like somebody reading the average composition of the Earth's surface, seeing it's two thirds water and wondering where it is in the Sahara Desert.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Debunk: To expose the falseness or hollowness of an idea or belief.
Likes: (1)
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2017, 08:41 PM   #58
lakes
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 933
Likes: 728 (408 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
You asked me for input on this. These figures are average amounts for crustal rocks - the regolith. These figures cannot be used to determine the definitive composition of the Moon, since the regolith is comprised not only of broken surface redistributed, but also incoming meteorites turned to dust from impact. They could have come from anywhere.

These graphs show the extent of variance from Apollo samples and Surveyor analyses.

http://articles.adsabs.harvard.edu/c...EW&classic=YES

It's like somebody reading the average composition of the Earth's surface, seeing it's two thirds water and wondering where it is in the Sahara Desert.
Thanks true, although it presents another challenge for me....but then that is rather fun!

So I cannot 'input this as 'defined' and ask my next question'???

Would it be acceptable, to your consideration, if I used the available data on the composition of meteors, along with the currently accepted 'strike rate' to the moon in ascertaining a composition via a simple subtraction process?

As in:

Quote:
Meteorites fall into a few basic compositional types. The most common, chondrites, account for roughly 85-90% of finds. They are named for their most distinctive feature: chondrules, which are tiny spherical silicate structures. Chondrites are composed of a large number of chondrules, packed into a compressed mass of dust.

The tiny chondrules tell us something about the infancy of our solar system. They formed 4.57 billion years ago when the solar system was an enormous swirling disc of hot material, in the process of condensing into the sun, planets, and other objects such as comets and the far away dim orbiting bodies beyond Neptune.

Carbonaceous chondrites attract particular attention. These meteorites contain organic compounds and can carry amino acids. So, essential building blocks of earth's life are raining down from outer space! As cool as this is, the concentration of amino acids is low, probably much too low to have bearing on the origin of life on earth. Additionally, claims of fossils or remnants of life found in meteorites have, in every case, turned out to be either mistaken or falsified.

Iron meteorites, composed mostly of iron, with varying amounts of nickel and silicates, are relatively rare (roughly 5% of discoveries). The famously beautiful Willamette meteorite is an example of this type:
http://www.realclearscience.com/blog...ace-rocks.html

And:

Quote:
Robert Frost, Instructor and Flight Controller in the Flight Operations Directorate at NASA
Updated 30 Dec 2016 · Featured in Forbes · Upvoted by Sophia de Tricht, Co-founder and CEO of Pleiades Aerospace Services

The Moon gets hit by about 2800 kg of meteor material per day.

If we imagine a typical large musket ball with a mass of 28 g, we could imagine 100,000 of them rain down on the Moon each day. That sounds like a lot, but it is a big Moon.

The surface area of the Moon is about 37.9 million square kilometers. If we distribute our 100,000 musket ball meteorites over that area, we get one musket ball for every 379 square kilometers. That's an area a little larger than Canton, Ohio or Glasgow, Scotland. If you lived in either of those cities and every day one musket ball fell from the skies, would you be significantly worried?
https://www.quora.com/How-often-do-m...s-hit-the-Moon

I know this isn't very scientific....but it's all we have?
lakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2017, 10:58 PM   #59
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Apollo Happened. Snap out of your dreamworld.
Posts: 15,208
Likes: 904 (707 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakes View Post
Thanks true, although it presents another challenge for me....but then that is rather fun!

So I cannot 'input this as 'defined' and ask my next question'???

Would it be acceptable, to your consideration, if I used the available data on the composition of meteors, along with the currently accepted 'strike rate' to the moon in ascertaining a composition via a simple subtraction process?

As in:



http://www.realclearscience.com/blog...ace-rocks.html

And:



https://www.quora.com/How-often-do-m...s-hit-the-Moon

I know this isn't very scientific....but it's all we have?
I don't wish to sound too theatrical...but I don't actually care. Get to your point because my mildly flatulent current state of mind gives not a small fart as to your content

I don't recall entering this current5 debate.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Debunk: To expose the falseness or hollowness of an idea or belief.

Last edited by truegroup; 17-02-2017 at 10:59 PM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2017, 11:23 PM   #60
lakes
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 933
Likes: 728 (408 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
I don't wish to sound too theatrical...but I don't actually care. Get to your point because my mildly flatulent current state of mind gives not a small fart as to your content

I don't recall entering this current5 debate.
Oh....ok......I am only attempting to ascertain the validity of current science as it pertains to the major satellite orbiting this oblique spheroid named Earth?

I thought, from your postings, that you where highly interested in sharing truth as it relates to said entrapped entity?

Maybe I am incorrect?

My point is provably still dozens of questions away....and it would seem that you, even though professing a plethora of minutely researched knowledge, have zero unbiased intention to assist even with the first parry!

And you wonder why....?

Thanks.

By the way....on your site....it should be:

the scan is noticeably.......not.....the scan us noticeably

As luck would have it.........not.....As luck wold have it

And do you actually mean lossy? Yes it could be correct..but?

Just a quick look at the one page....but then I have scanned through it all previously and many of your posts on other sites!

lakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:16 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.