Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Race and Immigration

Old 12-02-2017, 03:13 AM   #941
quadrati

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
I must say I am shocked at those results.

Immigrants from Western Europe, Scandinavia, Japan and North America commit the least crimes by a huge margin.

Immigrants from Turkey, Pakistan, Nigeria and Eastern Europe commit the most crimes.

Well blow me down with a feather, I would never have guessed that.
No shit Sherlock eh. But even the BBC's modern Sherlock couldn't convince some people. Come to think of it, I don't think the BBC's Sherlock would believe it himself if it whacked him on the arse with a violin.
quadrati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 03:50 PM   #942
De Gothia

It comes to something when other European countries have to offer other Europeans sanctuary inside their own continent and away from their own homeland, doesn't it. Think about that for a minute.

Orban: Hungary Will Welcome ‘European Refugees’ “Fleeing Multicultural West”

Hungarian prime minister Viktor Orban says his country will open its arms to west Europeans fleeing mass immigration and “the lords of globalist politics”.

“We shall let in true refugees”, Mr Orban told a cheering audience: “Germans, Dutch, French and Italians, terrified politicians and journalists who here in Hungary want to find the Europe they have lost in their homelands.”

The populist leader has served as the de facto leader of the central and eastern European countries which have resisted the open borders policies of the European Union (EU) and leading member-states in the west of the continent.

Globalist politicians, Mr Orban contended, are seeking to “sweep away a democracy of debate and replace it with a democracy of [political] correctness”, where “true power, decisions and influence [are] not held by elected governments, but [by] unelected global networks, media gurus and international organisations.”

He cited Britain’s vote to leave the European Union and Donald Trump’s election in the United States as episodes in a wider popular revolt against the “arrogance and condescension” of global elites by ordinary people whose “mouths had been gagged” for too long.

He claimed that history’s departure from “the course marked out for it” in 2016 “mocked the prophets of liberal politics”, who have responded as though “the people are a danger to democracy”.

“This is how the world’s most bizarre coalition of people smugglers, human rights activists and elite European politicians came into existence, specifically to deliberately bring millions of migrants into Europe,” he said.

The Fidesz leader predicted that 2017 would be another year of conflict with the EU, as “Brussels [attempts] to seize further powers” over migration and taxation, among other things.

He also warned against the activities of non-governmental organisations funded from abroad and seeking to exert influence on local politics: “Here there are large predators swimming in the water, and this is the transnational empire of George Soros.” http://thisisengland.org.uk/orban-hu...cultural-west/

Last edited by De Gothia; 12-02-2017 at 03:50 PM.
De Gothia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 07:28 PM   #943
De Gothia

I don't think it's always a case of White Europeans necessarily wanting to move away from non-whites, per se. Or a question of looking down on them as somehow inferior, certainly not all of them anyhow. I think it's more a case of Europeans becoming sick of all the reverse racism, so called ''affirmative action'', the perpetual non-white ''victim'' always being shoved in our faces, and of course, last but certainly not least, all the rotten free speech eroding Political Correctness that has infected our Nations.

I certainly don't hate non-whites, it would be wrong of me to go down that road, and not one I choose to make. I do however resent and despise the aforementioned being used as weapons against us in our own homelands. These distinctions need to be made.

Last edited by De Gothia; 12-02-2017 at 07:32 PM.
Old 12-02-2017, 08:52 PM   #944
the apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Gothia View Post
I don't think it's always a case of White Europeans necessarily wanting to move away from non-whites, per se. Or a question of looking down on them as somehow inferior, certainly not all of them anyhow. I think it's more a case of Europeans becoming sick of all the reverse racism, so called ''affirmative action'', the perpetual non-white ''victim'' always being shoved in our faces, and of course, last but certainly not least, all the rotten free speech eroding Political Correctness that has infected our Nations.

I certainly don't hate non-whites, it would be wrong of me to go down that road, and not one I choose to make. I do however resent and despise the aforementioned being used as weapons against us in our own homelands. These distinctions need to be made.
And we know exactly where to point our white fingers at.
Old 12-02-2017, 10:10 PM   #945
De Gothia

Hmm, I'm not so sure that's always the case to be honest. Especially those who subscribe to the fake left, and all of it's buffoonery.
Old 12-02-2017, 10:37 PM   #946
the apprentice

Quote:
Hmm, I'm not so sure that's always the case to be honest.

Especially those who subscribe to the fake left, and all of it's buffoonery.
Then subscribe to neither but watch how both sides and their victims run for cover without ever understanding what has just taken place. The only place to see things for what they are and by whom they benefit is to stand in the middle of their road and watch the ex post facto justifications taking hold of each paradigm the world over.

Non of this is by chance but by deliberate and indirect violence towards the uneducated.

That means about eighty percent and at those odds we will never resolve any issues by trying to put one set aside in order of justifying the other 60 percent.

This is what all sides are trying to do and making matters worse.
Old 12-02-2017, 10:50 PM   #947
De Gothia

You're preaching to the choir again, apprentice.
Old 12-02-2017, 10:59 PM   #948
the apprentice

Quote:
You're preaching to the choir again, apprentice.
I know, but many are tone deaf and soon forget the words to the song.
Old 13-02-2017, 12:21 PM   #949
iamawaveofthesea

some people think we should just open the doors to this:

'Sexual assault, violence, rape far too common’ at France’s Dunkirk refugee camp – report
Published time: 12 Feb, 2017 18:08
Edited time: 13 Feb, 2017 08:54

Children and women are assaulted and raped by traffickers inside a refugee camp in northern France, where unaccompanied individuals are viewed as easy prey, according to volunteers, medics, refugees, and officials interviewed by the Observer.

“Sexual assault, violence and rape are all far too common,” one volunteer told the Observer, speaking on condition of anonymity.

“Minors are assaulted and women are raped and forced to pay for smuggling with their bodies,” she said.

“Although the showers are meant to be locked at night, particularly dangerous individuals in the camp have keys and are able to take the women to the showers in the night to force themselves on them. This has happened to women I know very well,” added the volunteer who has worked at the camp since last year.

She said that adult nappies are one of the most in-demand items distributed to women at the Dunkirk Camp, which is home to about 2,000 refugees, of whom an estimated 100 are unaccompanied minors.

“Women are too scared to go to the toilets in the night. None of the locks in the women’s toilets in the camp work,” she said.

Minors have also been attacked, the volunteer said.

“A 12-year-old girl was groomed in the camp by a man well over twice her age. When she no longer wanted to speak with him because his behavior towards her had become so obscene, he threatened her. A 13-year-old boy ended up returning to his home country having been raped in the camp.”

According to another testimony, which was provided by an ex-NGO worker who spent three and a half years volunteering at Dunkirk, men targeted women and children because they were the most vulnerable.

“You see women in a male environment with men that are disconnected from reality, so there are serious incidents such as rape. Women, children, young teens, male and female.”

https://www.rt.com/news/377135-dunkirk-camp-rape-abuse/

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 13-02-2017 at 12:22 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2017, 12:50 PM   #950
tinfoil hat

We would have a better chance of ridding ourselves of this kind of filth if the radical leftist traitors and cuckies weren't in the corner of every backwards brown skinned rapist that turns up in Europe, wanting a better life at our expense.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2017, 08:25 PM   #951
De Gothia

Federica Mogherini: the EU Minister for White Genocide

It is almost impossible to have a career in mainstream politics if one has the merest hint of involvement with far-right politics. Sadly the same cannot be said for those with a history of far-left politics, even when the involvement is substantial and relatively continuous. This is why Europeans now have to be subjected to the vile comments of Federica Mogherini, the current High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy, basically the EU’s foreign minister.

Mogherini was in the news recently, after making a speech revealing her genocidal hatred for her own people and her desire to flood her native continent with Third World detritus in opposition to the wishes of the European people, who, whenever the question is put to them directly, overwhelmingly support a strong stance on immigration.

Speaking at a meeting on the migrant crisis in Malta, the Mediterranean island that is in the front line of the migrant invasion, Mogherini said:

“I believe Europeans should understand that we need migration for our economies and for our welfare systems, with the current demographic trend we have to be sustainable.”

Yes, that’s right – all those Somali drug gangs are going to pay for your pensions, so get with the plan, White man.

She also slammed European countries trying to protect their populations, saying that their stance was “based on confrontation, instead of cooperation; on building walls, instead of building partnerships; on closures and bans, rather than dialogue,” then added:

“Let me be totally clear from the very beginning: Europe does not and will not close its doors. Also because – and as an Italian I think I can say it loud – we Europeans have been migrants ourselves up to few years ago.”

See, those Sub-Saharan Africans with IQs of around 70, who practice genital mutilation, and those Arabs with an ancestral hatred for Europe going back centuries, who conveniently left all their women at home, they are just like us. They’ll fit right into our societies, if only we’ll let them. In fact, they’ll be far better Europeans than we are.

Mogherini then played the Left’s main card, guilt-tripping Whites by using their altruism and moral decency against them:

“Every day, every single day, people still die on the route; those we see at sea, those we do not see in the desert [in Africa]. Each one of those lives is one too many and we can save them, protect them; prevent these dangerous journeys only if we manage together.”

Actually, the reason so many migrants are dying is because people like Mogherini are providing the incentives of a Europe, where they can live on welfare and, yes, sexually assault our women with relative impunity.

That is what is driving so many of them to risk their lives to reach the European ferry service that plucks them out of the sea in their thousands each month. The blood of any of them that happen to die in this relatively smooth operation should be where it belongs – on the hands of Mogherini and her ilk

It is racist to refuse.

But just who is this Mogherini person anyway, this hatchet-faced blond who is suddenly Europe’s foreign minister and telling us that we should hand over our continent to a Camp of the Saints future? It is revealing to have a closer look. Read More Here
Old 14-02-2017, 12:31 AM   #952
georgesmiley

She should be a guest at an all male migrant party - devoid of telecommunications. Have fun gurl. Be enriched.

(NB no human or other life-form was harmed in making this post. I am annoyed by people like this woman and find hard humour a release). Enemies within are more dangerous than the obvious.
georgesmiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2017, 09:24 AM   #953
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgesmiley View Post
She should be a guest at an all male migrant party - devoid of telecommunications. Have fun gurl. Be enriched.
no she will live in a gated compound with security guards

she also won't need to worry about losing her job because she is doing exactly what the central bankers want her to do and therefore she will reap the rewards for her slavish service to the agenda
Old 15-02-2017, 01:02 PM   #954
truth seeker 09

Infowars and reporter Joe Biggs:

Muslims claim Sharia Law is just like US Constitution

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEPVfbMqYo8

Follow Alex:

http://www.alexcollier.org/

https://www.facebook.com/alexcollierofficial/

truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2017, 07:02 PM   #955
iamawaveofthesea

Korea Warns Against Visiting Paris Migrant Suburbs After Men Loot, Try to Set Fire to Coach of Tourists
by Virginia Hale14 Feb 2017

The Korean embassy has warned against visiting the migrant-dominated Paris region of Seine-Saint-Denis after thugs terrorised a coach of tourists.

A group of around forty South Korean tourists were ‘slapped’, threatened, and robbed by five men who climbed aboard their coach as it was stuck in traffic near Bobigny, where anti-police riots were taking place.

The intruders first “slapped” some of the passengers, then proceeded to loot the vehicle, stealing “all valuables: blue cards, cash and even Eurostar train tickets” before finally attempting to set fire to the coach as they left the vehicle, Le Parisien reported on Tuesday.
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017...oach-tourists/
Old 16-02-2017, 07:08 PM   #956
iamawaveofthesea

Migrant threatened to throw men off 30ft bridge unless they gave him £20 – and walks FREE
A LITHUANIAN immigrant laughed as he walked free from court after threatening to throw two men off a 30ft railway bridge unless they gave him £20.
PUBLISHED: 03:44, Wed, Feb 15, 2017 | UPDATED: 08:02, Wed, Feb 15, 2017

Arnoldas Pumputis, 23, told his two victims: "I am going to get deported anyway, so I don't care what I do. One of you is going over that bridge," during their ordeal.

The 6ft 4in bare-chested Lithuanian faced a maximum sentence of three years in prison for assault and attempted robbery.

But the judge let him walk free and handed him a nine-month suspended sentence.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/767...alks-free-jail
Old 17-02-2017, 06:42 PM   #957
iamawaveofthesea

PARIS ON FIRE: Riots reach capital's centre - buildings set ablaze and police attacked
WIDESPREAD suburban rioting spilled into central Paris last night as hundreds went on the rampage over the alleged rape of a young black man by French police.
By Peter Allen
PUBLISHED: 22:28, Wed, Feb 15, 2017 | UPDATED: 09:14, Fri, Feb 17, 2017

Officers were forced to unleash tear-gas on angry crowds as buildings and rubbish bins were set on fire around the Barbes Metro station, which is just around the corner from the Eurostar hub at Gare du Nord.

As fire crews went in to extinguish the blazes, lines of riot police were attacked, and shops were looted.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...r-gare-du-Nord
Old 18-02-2017, 12:35 AM   #958
De Gothia

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
PARIS ON FIRE: Riots reach capital's centre - buildings set ablaze and police attacked
WIDESPREAD suburban rioting spilled into central Paris last night as hundreds went on the rampage over the alleged rape of a young black man by French police.
By Peter Allen
PUBLISHED: 22:28, Wed, Feb 15, 2017 | UPDATED: 09:14, Fri, Feb 17, 2017

Officers were forced to unleash tear-gas on angry crowds as buildings and rubbish bins were set on fire around the Barbes Metro station, which is just around the corner from the Eurostar hub at Gare du Nord.

As fire crews went in to extinguish the blazes, lines of riot police were attacked, and shops were looted.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...r-gare-du-Nord
It's going to get a whole lot worse in the coming years. This is just the prelude and warm up to the coming storm. One doesn't need need to be a prophet or own a magical Chrystal ball to realize that. In a way the mindless violence and burning & looting (which is what a lot of them always do in large groups when something doesn't go their way) is just one step closer to the eventual mass deportations and backlash to all this nonsense. That will happen sooner or later. Europeans on the whole are a kind, patient, and good-natured bunch, but tolerance and patience always has it's limits. Much of Europe is very sick at the moment.

Last edited by De Gothia; 18-02-2017 at 01:26 AM.
Old 18-02-2017, 01:09 AM   #959
De Gothia

Note the flag being carried by some of the rioters .. just a coincidence, huh. Whenever the Communists and antifa types show up in their numbers, you can guarantee it's all been planned way in advance. Lenin's ''useful idiots'' take to the streets, again.

Last edited by De Gothia; 18-02-2017 at 01:27 AM.
Old 18-02-2017, 02:12 AM   #960
De Gothia