Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 21-01-2017, 10:59 PM   #21
dumbcritic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebonAir View Post
There is also HUMAN aborted fetus matter in vaccines too.
Two cell lines used to help produce certain vaccines (MMR, varicella, hepatitis A, rabies, quadracel and tdp) came from legal abortions performed in the early 60s with the consent of the women who had them. No new fetal tissue is required in the ongoing production of vaccines because cell lines can reproduce themselves in culture. During purification of the vaccines all cells are removed.
''Chlorine is a deadly poison gas employed on European battlefields in World War I. Sodium is a corrosive metal which burns upon contact with water. Together they make a placid and unpoisonous material, table salt. Why each of these substances has the properties it does is a subject called chemistry'' - Carl Sagan

Why is it that the loudest critics of ''Big Pharma'' are Big Placebo?

Last edited by dumbcritic; 21-01-2017 at 11:02 PM.
dumbcritic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2017, 11:50 AM   #22
Dude111

Muchos Gracious Tealady
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2017, 12:06 PM   #23
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbcritic View Post
Two cell lines used to help produce certain vaccines (MMR, varicella, hepatitis A, rabies, quadracel and tdp) came from legal abortions performed in the early 60s with the consent of the women who had them. No new fetal tissue is required in the ongoing production of vaccines because cell lines can reproduce themselves in culture. During purification of the vaccines all cells are removed.
It does not change anything for me.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2017, 12:15 PM   #24
decim

Angry

Chopped up babies, used in experiments, injected into other babies with a dose of mercury.

All perfectly normal, nothing to see, hear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbcritic View Post
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.

Last edited by decim; 22-01-2017 at 12:15 PM.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2017, 08:21 PM   #25
iamawaveofthesea

MERCURY & VACCINES
RFK, JR manifesto on mercury and vaccines

Public health may not be the sole driver of CDC decisions to mandate new vaccines. Four scathing federal studies, including two by Congress, one by the US Senate, and one by the HHS Inspector General, paint CDC as a cesspool of corruption, mismanagement, and dysfunction with alarming conflicts of interest suborning its research, regulatory, and policymaking functions. CDC rules allow vaccine industry profiteers like Dr. Offit to serve on advisory boards that add new vaccines to the schedule. In a typical example, Offit in 1999 sat on the CDC’s vaccine advisory committee and voted to add the rotavirus vaccine to CDC’s schedule, paving the way for him to make a fortune on his own rotavirus vaccine. Offit and his business partners sold the royalties to his rotavirus vaccine patent to Merck in 2006 for $182 million. Offit told Newsweek, “It was like winning the lottery!” A 2009 HHS Inspector General’s report found that the CDC certified financial disclosure forms with at least one omission for 97% of committee members—and most forms had more than one type of omission. The same report stated that as many as 64% of committee members had potential conflicts of interest that CDC did not identify or resolve before certifying their forms. In addition to lucrative business partnerships with Merck, Offit holds a $1.5 million research chair, funded by Merck, at Children’s Hospital in Philadelphia. From this industry sinecure, he broadcasts vaccine industry propaganda and annually publishes books urging unlimited vaccinations and vilifying safe-vaccine advocates.

The corruption has also poisoned CDC’s immunization safety office, the research arm that tests vaccines for safety and efficacy. In August 2014, seventeen-year CDC veteran, Dr. William Thompson, who is author of the principal study cited by CDC to exculpate mercury- preserved vaccines from the autism link, invoked whistleblower protection, and turned extensive agency files over to Congress. Thompson, who is still employed at CDC, says that for the past decade his superiors have pressured him and his fellow scientists to lie and manipulate data about the safety of the mercury-based preservative thimerosal to conceal its causative link to a suite of brain injuries, including autism.
http://robertfkennedyjr.com/mercury-vaccines/

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2017, 09:22 PM   #26
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Thanks Oz.

People need to be sharing and spreading this stuff as widely as they can. Email, social media, snail mail if you have to. That way enough people will see it and that will be the thing that forces their hand.

I have seriously gone out on a limb. At college we are studying credibility of online sources and I just wrote a very short piece about how we must question government and media - two of the recommended sources that are deemed credible. I cited a lot of this type of stuff although I did not have this particular one. I will save it just in case I need to do a rebuttal.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
Old 05-02-2017, 02:19 AM   #27
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Yesterday I joined a page on FB primarily for young mums who don't want to vaccinate or have had issues with vaccine injuries. I am overwhelmed by the volume of notifications. This has to be one of the biggest trends on FB.

I am not exaggerating to say that scarcely 3 seconds go by without a new post and that is around the clock.

No surprise that the media is silent about this backlash.

Old 05-02-2017, 04:19 AM   #28
raburgeson

Thanks for the news. I stay away from FB and twitter. I do like to hear what people get together on to improve their lives. You just aced all the alphabet news agencies with this post.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 09:48 PM   #29
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady
Yesterday I joined a page on FB primarily for young mums who don't want to vaccinate or have had issues with vaccine injuries. I am overwhelmed by the volume of notifications. This has to be one of the biggest trends on FB.

I am not exaggerating to say that scarcely 3 seconds go by without a new post and that is around the clock.

No surprise that the media is silent about this backlash.
Facebook is not a good place to discuss truth!!

Please tealady join us on mothering.com/forum (On the parenting/vaccination base)
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 01:49 AM   #30
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Update on the FB feed: there are still hundreds and hundreds more posts on my FB page, mothers and fathers desperate for advice and help. Almost no apologists for the vaccine industry anywhere. Those who try are just shot down in flames.

The genie is out of the bottle but I wonder what kind of stunt they are going to pull to try and regain their narrative.

Old 06-02-2017, 02:48 AM   #31
DebonAir
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
because as a parent of a vaccine damaged child he has gathered the science...he has it already in his hands

once he chairs the investigation he merely has to present what he already has and it then has to go public
Well let's hope he can do something about this. Unfortunately it takes people with damaged children in the right positions to do something about this. Other's like myself have been actively protesting this for 20 years in Australia, we won the right not to make vaccinations compulsory. But recently they linked the Child Care benefits and rebates to vaccine status, many parents now vaccinate just to get the money. I am so glad that had the Conscientious Objection law passed years ago.

I would hate to live in a country where vaccination is forced on people.
DebonAir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2017, 12:26 AM   #32
DebonAir
Premier Subscribers

Maybe there is hope after all. Looks promising.
Trump has placed Tom Price as his secretary of health.
The congressman belongs to a group, the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS), which holds several unorthodox views and has described mandatory vaccination as “equivalent to human experimentation”.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7573991.html
DebonAir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2017, 06:08 PM   #33
mannybash

I met someone on the Internet and eventually in person who was a chemist and lecturer. She had her own site and there was at the time stuff about antibiotics. I was struck by the fact that they were inorganic which meant that what we are told is untrue. Namely that they are made from the germ itself. I shall have to get back to her
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2017, 04:03 PM   #34
techman

The general public will not listen to any views regarding vaccines being the cause of any illness that's expressed or endorsed by the medical profession. People are so stuck in their ways and will always ridicule the opinions of anyone in the "alternative" media as conspiracy nonsense. Try talking about autism and the "proven" links to vaccines, etc; you're asking for trouble. I work with someone with aspergers and I've noticed a young child in that persons family has some form of special needs - likely related. I get the impression that autism, or a form of it, is passed on through genetics and has nothing to do with vaccines.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2017, 02:02 PM   #35
st jimmy

Default Vaccinations cause multiple disorders

I have found a recent scientific study that shows that vaccination causes Anorexia Nervosa (AN), Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Anxiety Disorder, and Tic Disorder.
D.L. Leslie et al “Temporal Association of Certain Neuropsychiatric Disorders Following Vaccination of Children and Adolescents: A Pilot Case–Control Study” (2017): http://journal.frontiersin.org/artic...017.00003/full

This study shows that vaccines have a higher Hazard Ratio, in 3 months, (see Table 2):
Anorexia Nervosa - 1.80 [especially high for Flu vaccines];
Compulsive Disorder - 1.23 [especially high for Flu and Hep. A vaccines];
Anxiety Disorder - 1.12 [especially high for Flu vaccines];
Tic Disorder - 1.11 [especially high for Flu an Meningitis vaccines];
ADHD - 1.06.

These results are very troubling and significant. Varicella is smallpox by the way…
The state media found a really smart way to sweep these results under the carpet, by simply concluding:
However, our findings do not demonstrate a causal role of vaccination in the pathoetiology of any of these conditions. This is especially important given the clear public health benefits of the timely administration of vaccines in preventing mortality and morbidity (38). Vaccines are among the most successful and cost-effective preventive public health interventions (39).

There isn’t any scientific evidence that vaccinations are beneficial. There has never been a proper placebo controlled trial on the efficacy of vaccines. Instead the state media claim that it would be “unethical” to have a proper study on the effects of vaccines.
I will not show you an anti-vaxxer story (most of which are almost as one-sided as the pseudoscientific studies by the CDC and their ilk), but here’s a story of a vaccination-idiot with the ridiculous conclusion “How many times do you have to be tricked before you realize that you are being victimized by your lack of knowledge of science and statistics?”: http://www.skepticalob.com/2009/10/l...f-vaccine.html

This pro-vaccination moron gives THE argument against vaccination. We have been tricked into accepting medical treatment for which the beneficial effects have never been scientifically proven.

I will end this post with the humanitarian psychopath Bill Gates that is very concerned that some underprivileged children do not get vaccinated, because:
The world today has 6.8 billion people … that’s headed up to about 9 billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent”.
The following video at TED2010 begins with Bill Gates explaining about the horrors of increasing CO2 and that we need to reduce the rise of CO2 in the atmosphere to 0 and ends with the previous infamous quote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUJMR3BUm2s

Last edited by st jimmy; 19-02-2017 at 02:15 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote