Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 17-07-2009, 03:46 AM   #21
venusinpisces
Banned

Thanks for bringing that to my attention, Greydove. I think it is important to remember that most of the people who have come from these programs do not emerge intact, as evidenced by the confusing structure of the article written by the woman who made claims about Hugh Hefner. It is really strange for me to see people being so skeptical about these things on the David Icke forum, of all places! I think that if the woman was merely schizophrenic then the likelihood of her coincidentally touching upon Moarch themes would be fairly minimal. But that doesn't mean that her story wouldn't be used to discredit other, seemingly more legitimate stories. It is like the way that the supposedly more rational political conspiracy theorists will always be lumped into the same category as alien abductees or satanic ritual survivors. Oh, well. I gave up any hopes of mainstream legitimacy a long time ago.

There is one detail in her story that makes me believe she is telling the truth. Last year I wrote an article about elite human trafficking and interviewed a girl who claimed to have winessed an incident of satanic ritual abuse at a rave party. One thing in our convesation that I did not mention in the article is a conversation she had regarding San Francisco's mayor, Gavin Newsom. This girl had been a full-on Monarch, from what I undestand of the situation. She said that there had been a bet placed on her head where if she screwed up, she would be given to Gavin Newsom as a "companion". Well, it is well known in the Bay area that Newsom is bankrolled by the wealthy Getty family, who are mentioned in the womans story. Newsom has known the Getty family since childhood and they were known to be huge influences on him during his campaign for mayor. So that would be two different people that have mentioned the Gettys, or their close associates, in relation to mind control stuff.

Also, has anyone noticed that Hugh has been shacking up with identical twins this time? (I wish there was a vomiting smiley icon) For people that don't know, identical twins are very important in Monarch programming. Ben Singleton from pseudoccultmedia did an excellent post about Hugh and all the mind control symbolism surrounding him and his bunnies, but unfortunately I was unable to find it on google.

Last edited by venusinpisces; 17-07-2009 at 05:17 AM.
venusinpisces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 02:54 PM   #22
chicken
Inactive

hi - chicken logging on. Not breen here for a while. i am a stalked and mind controlled victim or should I say EH. I hope to survive this. I want to.

I think this thread is a good one already. measured and thoughtful.

Chicken
chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 03:27 PM   #23
jojo

yeah i agree chicken. this thread is interesting reading.
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2009, 04:41 AM   #24
venusinpisces
Banned

I wanted to write a brief note for those people currently undergoing mind control stuff. It is so important to keep your hopes up when this is happening. I have been through the whole gangstalking thing and the perpetrators are now out of my life, despite my continuing research in the field. As far as I know, this result comes about sheerly from a change in my own consciousness. If you don't fear them, they can't hurt you. That sounds very naive, but it really isn't because when you deal with this type of phenomenon, you are really entering another world where the rules are different. So don't let them get you down!
Old 27-08-2009, 06:31 PM   #25
venusinpisces
Banned

Hi everyone, The new chapter is up and edited...sorry about the long delay!
Here is the link again:
http://venusinpieces.blogspot.com
Also, I have done a bit of editing for the previous posts, including adding a new section, so I will just post them here for convenience:

from chapter one(this is only a few sentences but I think it is important), during the part where I was talking about having an electronic voice in my head:

It clearly told me “Your mother does not love you.” I later discovered the account of another psychotronic mind control survivor who was told this exact same phrase as part of his programming. It is apparent that the agenda here is to alienate the targeted individual, and possibly to predispose them to the narcissistic/sociopathic disorders that are found so often amongst people who did not experience a proper upbringing.

And here is another update from chapter three, where I was talking about a friend of mine who has been subjected to mind control:

Another facet of Chris’s personality that I am somewhat hesitant to mention is his gender confusion. He was originally born as a girl and then decided to become male with the help of hormones and surgery. Unfortunately, San Francisco’s city government actually pays for synthetic hormone treatment for transgendered people, so this transformation was easily accomplished with the help of a team of doctors. The effects of synthetic testosterone have body are permanent. So now Chris has a beard and the deep voice of a male, despite the fact thae now rendered this physiological alteration irreversible, since the effects of testosterone in tht he now again identifies as female. I have chosen to stick with male pronouns for the sake of continuity since a previous story refers to him as a guy. Coincidentally (or maybe not), he had been forcibly given synthetic estrogen while in the psych ward in order to counteract what the nurses deemed was an overly masculine personality. So most likely as a result of this, Chris developed painful cysts in his breasts which allowed his parents’ insurance to cover breast removal surgery.

What Chris didn’t tell the doctors, or the transexual “community” that enabled his destructive choices, was that he had been experiencing troubling psychic phenomenon surrounding his chest for years previous to the surgery, including several sexual assaults and upsetting dreams. One of these incidents happened when the two of us were staying in Golden Gate Park. I had left early that day and, when Chris returned to our tent, he saw a tan amorphous blob that shot a bolt of lightning into his chest, resulting in spasms of pain. The reason I have been reluctant to mention Chris’s gender chaos is because of the way that I have seen this type of situation play out in the conspiracy world. It seems that people who are subjected to programming are often ridiculed mercilessly even by the researchers who claim to be against trauma based brainwashing techniques. To a certain extent I can understand the reasoning behind this, because when a person becomes an example to be emulated, there is a certain degree of responsibility that the programmed individual takes upon themselves. But the level of hatefulness that I have recently been seeing from mind control researchers is just not necessary to express that point. It almost seems that this behavior is a continuation of the program, in that the public takes up the slack where the programmer left off, thus enabling the trauma to continue. Britney Spears is probably the best example of this pattern. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard some ingrate who thinks that spewing hateful insults at her is a form of cultural transgression. It’s not. And I would especially hate to see something like this happen to someone that I have been friends with. But the reason I chose to deal with this subject anyways is that Chris's gender reassignment surgery is another example of how mind control victims are a prototype for some of the sociopolitical, and even physiological, changes that Illuminists wish to bring forth. If there is some type of agenda that is being set for society as a whole, then it would be irresponsible not to discuss that, since otherwise people may end up being pawns in someone elses game.

Last edited by venusinpisces; 28-08-2009 at 03:15 AM.
Old 29-08-2009, 03:05 AM   #26
venusinpisces
Banned

Just reviewed my post here and realized the last section is totally incomprehensible. Is there a time limit for editing? I wish someone would fix that! So I am posting it again for those who speak english Not that anyone is hanging on the edge of their seats, but whatever:

Another facet of Chris’s personality that I am somewhat hesitant to mention is his gender confusion. He was originally born as a girl and then decided to become male with the help of hormones and surgery. Unfortunately, San Francisco’s city government actually pays for synthetic hormone treatment for transgendered people, so this transformation was easily accomplished with the help of a team of doctors. The effects of synthetic testosterone in the body are permanent. So now Chris has a beard and the deep voice of a male, despite the fact he now again identifies as female. I have chosen to stick with male pronouns for the sake of continuity since a previous story refers to him as a guy. Coincidentally (or maybe not), he had been forcibly given synthetic estrogen while in the psych ward in order to counteract what the nurses deemed was an overly masculine personality. So most likely as a result of this, Chris developed painful cysts in his breasts which allowed his parents’ insurance to cover breast removal surgery.

What Chris didn’t tell the doctors, or the transexual “community” that enabled his destructive choices, was that he had been experiencing troubling psychic phenomenon surrounding his chest for years previous to the surgery, including several sexual assaults and upsetting dreams. One of these incidents happened when the two of us were staying in Golden Gate Park. I had left early that day and, when Chris returned to our tent, he saw a tan amorphous blob that shot a bolt of lightning into his chest, resulting in spasms of pain. The reason I have been reluctant to mention Chris’s gender chaos is because of the way that I have seen this type of situation play out in the conspiracy world. It seems that people who are subjected to programming are often ridiculed mercilessly even by the researchers who claim to be against trauma based brainwashing techniques. To a certain extent I can understand the reasoning behind this, because when a person becomes an example to be emulated, there is a certain degree of responsibility that the programmed individual takes upon themselves. But the level of hatefulness that I have recently been seeing from mind control researchers is just not necessary to express that point. It almost seems that this behavior is a continuation of the program, in that the public takes up the slack where the programmer left off, thus enabling the trauma to continue. Britney Spears is probably the best example of this pattern. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard some ingrate who thinks that spewing hateful insults at her is a form of cultural transgression. It’s not. And I would especially hate to see something like this happen to someone that I have been friends with. But the reason I chose to deal with this subject anyways is that Chris's gender reassignment surgery is another example of how mind control victims are a prototype for some of the sociopolitical, and even physiological, changes that Illuminists wish to bring forth. If there is some type of agenda that is being set for society as a whole, then it would be irresponsible not to discuss that, since otherwise people may end up being pawns in someone elses game.
Old 01-09-2009, 03:54 PM   #27
deca

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusinpisces View Post
I wanted to write a brief note for those people currently undergoing mind control stuff. It is so important to keep your hopes up when this is happening. I have been through the whole gangstalking thing and the perpetrators are now out of my life, despite my continuing research in the field. As far as I know, this result comes about sheerly from a change in my own consciousness. If you don't fear them, they can't hurt you. That sounds very naive, but it really isn't because when you deal with this type of phenomenon, you are really entering another world where the rules are different. So don't let them get you down!
good point

Quote:
Psychological torture is a type of torture that relies primarily on psychological effects, and only secondarily on any physical harm inflicted. Although not all psychological torture involves the use of physical violence, there is a continuum between psychological torture and physical torture. The two are often used in conjuction with one another, and often overlap in practice, with the fear and pain induced by physical torture often resulting in long-term psychological effects, and many forms of psychological torture involving some form of pain or coercion.

Many forms of psychological torture methods attempt to destroying the subject's normal self-image by removing them from any kind of control over their environment, creating a state of learned helplessness, psychological regression and depersonalization. Other techniques include enforced nudity and head shaving, sleep deprivation, hooding and other forms of sensory deprivation and forcing the subject to adopt stress positions.

A strictly fear-inducing method is the mock execution. Various threats operate on the same fear-inducing principle.

Another is indirect torture, which preys on the victims affection for and loyalty to a partner, relative, friend, comrade in arms et cetera, whose real pain induces vicarious suffering in the targeted psychological victim, who is thus loaded with guilt but spared physical harm that might endanger his ability to comply.

While psychological torture may not leave any lasting physical damage -- indeed, this is often one of the motivations for using psychological rather than physical torture -- it can result in similar levels of permanent mental damage to its victims.[1]

It has been alleged that some psychological torture methods may have been devised by, or in conjunction with, doctors and psychologists.[2]

The United States has been accused of making extensive use of psychological torture techniques at Guantanamo Bay and other sites subsequent to the 9/11 attacks.[3][4] Many other countries have been accused of using psychological torture, including Israel[5] and Iran.[6]
I genuaral belief that the fear/anxiety of gangstalkers and psylogical effect outways what if any psyical effect they will do to you.....oviously you will get a rush of emtions fear/anger/frustration when you spot one but they never really do any real pshical damge (they don`t want to leave any real provable evidence that you can show to a 3rd party), once you stop fearing them and ignore them this effect over you weakens , obviosly take steps to protect yourself and property , most of the time , like " gas lightning" its to try and make you sound crazy and delusional.
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 08:47 PM   #28
venusinpisces
Banned

I think you've got the general idea Deca, in that it is possible for people suffering through these programs to take the control of their own lives out of the hands of the perpetrators. At the same time, EMF harassment is a very real, very physical problem and the potential effects of it are the same as those of radiation poisoning; cancer, brain damage, heart disease, etc. We should keep in mind exactly what these technologies can do in order to reinforce exactly how criminal the behavior of the perpetrators actually is.

Otherwise, it would be all too easy for them to wriggle out of any accountability by saying "Oh, well if it's so easy for you to stop the problem, then it wasn't that big of a deal in the first place." Wrong answer.
See, the intended agenda for microwave torture, and all the other little psychic games the intelligence agencies like to play, is what one of the top MKultra scientists, Jose Delgado, called the "psychocivilized society", where we are all absorbed into a surveillance state and our individuality is subsumed under that of the occult technocracy. Those who are targeted now are the first wave of people to experience this, and how we respond at this point may effect the future course of the Illuminist agenda. If we step aside and say "no big deal, carry on" and refuse to acknowledge that this is in fact a human rights violation, then we are displacing the burden of that potential confrontation onto the shoulders of future generations. At this point, there is still a window of opportunity to avert the mass psychic slavery of global governance.
Old 02-09-2009, 09:44 AM   #29
deca

yes your right,
i like to also add the technology is very advanced these`s days not just some pain ray.......more like a BCI brian computer interface....a lot of deception is involved when you first get targeted , mainly useing your igrance of this technology and your natural logical assumptions against you ...(it must be near field done by people that has a personal grudge agaist me)
also the mind control tactics can be personal huminlation , degrading ,to wear /break you down.....these can be misitreped as sicko and sadised and people with some evil personal grudge against you , The perpotraitors will just play into this knowing you will rack your brian until you have a couple of cannidates that you believe would do this to you, and just know you will make false acuations agaisnt them witch will sound absurd or discredit you.

its a knightmare
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
Old 11-09-2009, 11:01 PM   #30
venusinpisces
Banned

I am finally done with this monster article. *jumping for joy*
The last two chapters (5 & 6) are posted, although the blog itself doesn't look very exciting as I am having some difficulty with the formatting aspect.
Chapter 5 has a lot to do with the manipulation of the sexuality of programmed individuals and all that entails. There is also an interview with a person who has had very scary, direct dealings with a family of intergenerational occultists who are big players in the sex industry.
I also talk about an out of body experience that ends with an attempted spirit abduction.
Chapter 6 deals with how programmed people are directed into racist, misanthropic and elitist philosophies/lifestyles. I also get into the manipulation of subcultures like Industrial and black metal. Also covered is how Gnosticism and reality creation can be a kind of programming in and of themselves. I hope I don't piss off too many people with my opinions. But it ends on a hopeful note, I think.
Here is the link, yet again: http:venusinpieces.blogspot.com
I also wanted to adress Deca's comment, which unfortunately got lost in the shuffle. I am really interested in the brain computer interface and wish there was more information about how this is being used to subvert peoples ability to control their own lives. I'm curious what your experiences have been with this, although there is no need to share if you don't want to. The information about the reality of transhumanist technologies is getting out, slowly but surely. Hope you're doing better these days.

Last edited by venusinpisces; 11-09-2009 at 11:03 PM.
Old 12-09-2009, 08:40 AM   #31
deca

I am working on some stuff offline and will be posting soon, time online limited but it should get me doing more in depth stuff .....plus I will be doing some podcasts again.....maybe some videos too....hopefully I will be upgrading my computer gear very soon.....my last podcasts have been removed think it was I used music in them at the start of each????
so I live and learn and will clean them up and do some more.
Old 12-09-2009, 09:01 AM   #32
hobo

Hi venusinpisces, just wanted to say that your web-site is one of the most fascinating and catchy, I´ve come by, dealing with these matters. You´re a skillful writer and I think your story would make a great movie-manuscript!

Keep up the good work...

Last edited by hobo; 12-09-2009 at 09:01 AM.
hobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2009, 08:00 AM   #33
hobo

Hi again, I´ve now finished reading part 5 and 6 of your story. And I hope you don´t mind me saying this, but I couldn´t help chuckling when I saw your comment, that you needed to be vey careful about whom you chose to be around. ( Considering the degree of sociopathy of your friends and associates sofar). What I find particularly hard to understand is, that you on the one hand seem like an extremely intelligent, articulate,intuitive and independent person (and therefore a person one would expect to have a high ability to discriminate) and on the other hand you live a life of almost no boundaries, socializing freely with the most hazardous individuals. I find this puzzling to say the least...

Last edited by hobo; 14-09-2009 at 08:02 AM.
Old 19-09-2009, 03:47 AM   #34
venusinpisces
Banned

Hobo, I don't mind that you found that quote amusing because I actually did too. To answer your question, if that's what it was, I don't think that academic intelligence necessarily translates to having strong psychic boundaries. If this was true then everyone in domestic violence shelters would be borderline retarded and this is certainly not the case. There are many different types of intelligence and I don't have all of them! But it is amazing to me that I have been more or less OK while associating with these types. I've recently been reading comments about some of my writing on another site and apparently there are a number of people who think I'm making it all up. But maybe I would think that too if I hadn't been there when it all happened. I think there is an assumption that anyone over a certain IQ is sheltered and coddled, or else they should know better than to get themselves into a dangerous situation. I'm not entirely sure why people feel this way because it hasn't been true either for me or a number of other people like myself that I know.

But at this point, I have prety much decided that it is so important to expose these programs that a certain amount of risk is worthwhile. I feel very strongly that I am protected and watched over by those who would want these human rights abuses to stop. And that protection is not exclusive to me, in case it sounds like I'm on some kind of ego trip. Anyone undergoing mind control can access these protective energies if they wish to do so.

Deca, I hope to see some writing from you when you have the time. Maybe you can post a notice here or else start your own thread about it?

Last edited by venusinpisces; 19-09-2009 at 03:50 PM.
Old 20-09-2009, 02:10 PM   #35
hobo

venus you´re right. Actually I know this pattern all too well from myself, I guess I´ve just not come as far as you in exposing it publicly as I´ve not come to terms with these embarrassing facts myself. I still find it very hard to accept that I´ve done such a lousy job paving my own path through life, in spite of my high IQ. But here the consoling words of Stewart Swerdlow, comes in handy, when he says that it´s a common characteristic of mind-control victims that they have high IQ´s. Apparently stupid people are harder to control.
I myself have also spent a large portion of my life in the gutter more or less, surrounded by alcoholics, drug-addicts, prostitutes, suicidal candidates, psychotics etc.etc. I guess you just have more courage and spunk than me.
Anyway, looking forward to the sequel...

All the best
Old 23-09-2009, 08:22 PM   #36
venusinpisces
Banned

I guess you just have more courage and spunk than me.
Or maybe I just have a bigger ego than you. I think that's what it takes to write these long, sprawling autobiography type stories. But it sounds like you've had a very similar life to me, so you probably have some interesting stories to tell as well. I have noticed there is a tendency for targeted individuals to put way too much stock in the so-called "experts", even though, realistically, the people who know the most about these programs are likely to have been perpetrators themselves. Not that I am calling myself an expert, because I'm definitely not.

So I would love to hear your , as well as anyone else who has enjoyed reading mine, if you have the time or inclination. I don't think I will be doing a sequel, unless something else unusually dramatic happens. One thing that occurred to me recently was that I could use my blog to publish the stories of other mind controlled people who may not wish to go through the hassle of publishing their own blog or website. I could also help with minor editing(meaning grammar and spelling. I have no desire to change the actual meaning of what people write), if that is something people want. Of course, that would be dependant upon both time constraints as well as the number of requests I get. But chaotic and unedited is always good too!

Last edited by venusinpisces; 23-09-2009 at 10:48 PM.
Old 23-09-2009, 10:20 PM   #37
morphal

That's great venus, I also was very glad to come across your blog through this forum. Long and sprawling is all good! Better than terse and cryptic!

I'm hoping your blog does grow into a collection of stories from people undergoing similar situations. Very nice of you to have opened it up.
morphal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 06:29 AM   #38
venusinpisces
Banned

I just wanted to write a brief update here because I am a little perplexed. Someone has been posting under my name and I don't know why. I recently found this in the comments section of pseudoccultmedia and I did not write it.
"Anonymous said...
Please read my story about organized crime on the homeless, mind control, trafficking rings, and other topics. I use to be a homeless squatter and witnessed many things all over the country that are going on, especially in the Bay Area of San Francisco.

I did change the names of my friends, and Sierra isn't my real name for my own safety.

Link:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/4981863/Ex...-Peterson-2008"

And it isn't even gramatically correct! I don't understand what the purpose of this would be unless someone is attempting to manipulate my image for some unknown reason.

So now i am wondering. Has this pseudo-Sierra Peterson been posting in other places as well? Has she written people e-mails? What's funny is that I had a friend who experienced this same problem when he attempted to start an antipsychiatry website. This friend had started a youtube site in conjunction with the main website, and someone had managed to hack into his account and write abusive comments on other people's pages.
So, if anyone here has received anything like this from me, it probably isn't me at all!

Last edited by venusinpisces; 12-01-2010 at 07:41 AM.
Old 14-01-2010, 12:45 AM   #39
venusinpisces
Banned

Recently some of the feedback that I have received has included the criticism that my story seems unbelievable because I always make myself out to be the hero. Although I didn't particularly enjoy hearing this, there may be a certain amount of validity to it since it has been an intentional strategy of mine to visualize myself in this way in order to counteract self-destruct programming. Of course some of this is necessary but this particular critic has reminded me that it is important to be aware of my own flaws in order to avoid getting tripped up by them. I do want to keep this in mind because it would be unfortunate if the message I am trying to convey, that mind control is a human rights issue, was lost amongst a mess of personal drama. I am definitely not perfect and so hopefully my writing doesn't come off as being too judgemental towards people who I may have an ideological problem with.

So I have made some minor revisions to part 6 in order to present a more balanced perspective on my situation. Probably not worth the trouble of rereading the whole article, but I thought I would put that out there anyways. I guess I should be thanking my mysterious double for bringing this to my attention, since their comment was what provoked this conversation in the first place.

There is a lot more material that will be posted very soon. Many thanks to all the people who have written to me and extended their support.

Last edited by venusinpisces; 14-01-2010 at 08:40 AM.
Old 14-01-2010, 08:44 AM   #40
venusinpisces
Banned

*edited for clarity purposes*