Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 08-02-2018, 04:17 PM   #381
iamawaveofthesea

Tell the truth and you're an 'anti-semite'....this kind of thing is perfect as it will help wake up middle england to what is really going on...many of which have already noticed how utterly BIASED the BBC is on the brexit issue

And look who made the accusation....that little marxist scrote owen jones...makes you wonder if his income is supplemented by the rothschilds....i wouldn't be surprised if it was

Anti-Semitism accusations leveled at the Telegraph following it’s George Soros ‘exclusive’
Published time: 8 Feb, 2018 16:42
Edited time: 8 Feb, 2018 17:08

Theresa May’s former chief of staff, Nick Timothy, has been accused of “peddling textbook anti-Semitic tropes” in a Telegraph article outlining George Soros’ £400,000 donation to a pro-EU lobby group.

Following the article’s publication on Thursday, Timothy was accused of anti-Semitism in the front-page exclusive he co-authored, and which RT UK along with many other national outlets picked up.

The article outlines how Soros, described by the Telegraph as the “man who broke the Bank of England” in reference to the fortune he made betting against the sterling in the 1990s, is attempting to undermine the Tory government by donating £400,000 (US$560,000) to pro-EU group Best for Britain. The group is campaigning for a second referendum on the final Brexit deal agreed between Parliament and the EU.

The accusations of anti-Semitism were made by Guardian columnist Owen Jones, academic Bonnie Greer and King’s College professor Jonathan Portes, among others. Portes drew a response from Timothy when he asked if he and the right-wing paper were really endorsing “anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.”

https://www.rt.com/uk/418240-nick-ti...anti-semitism/
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 06:02 PM   #382
iamawaveofthesea

yeeeeah...i know what you mean man...

Steve Hughes - Stop being so cynical, just eat your shit

Old 08-02-2018, 06:14 PM   #383
iamawaveofthesea

The gangsta rap psyop being used against british youth now to corrupt their minds and steer their behaviour by controlling their perception?

Gangs, violence, drugs and the youth of today
Lewis Dale
6 hours ago

Image: '30 (B SIDE) - Where They Hiding (Music Video)'

The United Kingdom, 2018 – a supposedly great country, sought after by migrants and full of opportunities. It does all look well and good in some ways, but I just can’t see that myself.

I feel like nobody has ever really touched on this subject and it isn’t being seen as an issue – or even seen at all for that matter. I’m a 19-year-old male living in the East Midlands area and I’m about to give you a quick rundown on society in my eyes.

Being 19 means that I’m still part of a younger generation and have a pretty clear vision on most things going on with those younger than myself. I have noticed that in the last few years, certain genres of music have started to skyrocket in popularity and that it has had an overwhelming effect on how we are being brought up.

I think I started noticing things in around 2012, when grime music started to gain some speed. I’d already been an occasional listener at the time due to various links within the music production scene which had pointed me in that direction, but suddenly, I was noticing that more and more people got involved and interested in this music.

Almost immediately, people started sprouting up around me, at a rate so fast that I couldn’t even give a time frame of when it started happening, wearing tracksuits and generally dressing in a different way, which had previously been looked down upon. I thought it would stay there but it continued to progress.

Slang has since taken a huge turn, to the point where almost every male around my age or younger is using ‘road’ slang. I don’t see this as a huge problem, but since that has started it seems that we are all being conditioned to want to hate one another. The music we’re hearing now is primarily ‘drill’ music which is basically gang rap, containing a lot of violent and drug related lyrics. I think this, mixed with the increased slang usage, has desensitised the younger generations to this kind of talk.

This, in itself, is the main issue. Kids are being brought up listening to violent gang related music and being completely desensitised to it, therefore making these kids into the people they are looking up to - violent criminals. Take a look around and try and see how many young people are actually dressing in more ‘chavvy’ clothing; take a look at the strange increases in crime rates, primarily drug and weapon related incidents. It seems that the generations below mine are getting worse and worse as they have had less time before this became such a huge topic and they are the ones affected mainly by it.

The moral of this piece is that young males today are being brought up to break the law. We’re constantly reminded of crime, we’re constantly reminded of drugs and if something does not change soon, we’ll have a country full of violent, gang related criminals. It sounds ridiculous, but the reality is that we are just a few generations away from this.
https://www.davidicke.com/article/45...gs-youth-today

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 08-02-2018 at 06:15 PM.
Old 08-02-2018, 07:16 PM   #384
iamawaveofthesea

The concept of cultural marxism is to breakdown, wear down and ultimately collapse a society through a death by a thousand cuts and we see this being done in countless different ways...

Households in England facing inflation-busting council tax rises of £100 or more
By Steven Swinford, Deputy Political Editor
8 February 2018 • 3:01am

Nearly every household in England will face inflation-busting council tax rises of £100 or more along with higher charges for parking and disposing of waste.

Nearly all councils (95%) plan to increase council tax while 93% will hike charges to make ends meet, the 2018 State of Local Government Finance research conducted by the LGiU think tank and The Municipal Journal found.

The council tax rises will add around £100 to the average bill for a Band D property - equivalent to 6 per cent - but as much as £200 for owners of more expensive properties. The planned increases come against a backdrop in which 80% of councils fear for their financial stability.

Council tax can be hiked by up to 3% this year, in line with inflation, before a referendum is triggered, while authorities can also levy an additional "precept" to raise money for spending on social care.

The greatest immediate pressure on budgets came in children's services (nearly 32% of councils), followed by adult social care (nearly 28%), and housing and homelessness (19%).
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018...cil-tax-rises/
Old 08-02-2018, 10:38 PM   #385
iamawaveofthesea

Is Rose McGowan Having an Mk Ultra Breakdown?

Old 09-02-2018, 03:54 PM   #386
iamawaveofthesea

Snowflake university library bosses 'accuse colleague, 65, of shouting at them and harassment' after he used capital letters in an email

Stephen Poole was told that he had to work more hours with just a week's notice
Grandfather wrote a letter in all capital letters to his bosses at Aston University
He was then called in for a meeting with his manager after a complaint was made
Mr Poole said he was told that writing in capital letters was akin to harassment

By Stewart Paterson For Mailonline
Published: 13:51, 8 February 2018 | Updated: 13:52, 8 February 2018

A university library worker claims he was accused of harassment because he typed an email in all capital letters.

Grandfather Stephen Poole said he sent the email after 'snowflake' bosses told him to work longer hours with just one week's notice.

He finished off the email with the words 'YOU DO IT' before being ordered days later to see the library's manager.

Mr Poole, 65, quit his job in disgust after being told that using all capital letters in the email was the same as shouting at or harassing a colleague.

'I simply tried to make my point in an email and typed the capital letters to make a point to a line manager and it was as if I was a Mr Angry effing and blinding at people,' he told The Sun.

Mr Poole said he had enjoyed his 'little job' of four years at Birmingham's Aston University library — for which he earned £8.50 an hour.

'I was called in by the library joint manager who said my line manager had complained about the email,' he added.

'And to make matters worse the library joint manager told me at the meeting she had also asked human resources about the capitals and they had told her they could be interpreted as shouting at a colleague.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz56dBuybH3
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Old 09-02-2018, 04:05 PM   #387
iamawaveofthesea

Gender-Bending Chemicals, Plummeting Sperm Counts and Testosterone - What's Going On?

Old 09-02-2018, 05:18 PM   #388
iamawaveofthesea

Tucker Carlson Battles Sonia Ossorio for Women Leader Over Macy’s Selling Hijabs

Old 09-02-2018, 07:05 PM   #389
iamawaveofthesea

Old 10-02-2018, 08:21 AM   #390
iamawaveofthesea

UK university bans ‘politically incorrect’ research into gender reassignment reversal
Andrew Cheetham
1 hour ago

Old 10-02-2018, 05:29 PM   #391
iamawaveofthesea

World Exclusive! The Richie Allen Show Has Seen New Harassment Guidelines For Westminster Men!

Old 12-02-2018, 09:35 PM   #392
iamawaveofthesea

Western feminists refuse to confront the same vile ideology which oppresses my Arab sisters
Elham Manea
12 February 2018 • 11:35am

I am the daughter of a Yemeni diplomat. He came from a humble background but his dedication to education got him a scholarship, and he left the country in 1947 for higher education. That journey made him a humanist who believed in educating me just like my brother. Our conservative tribal tradition did not mean a thing to him.

But I was lucky. With a different father, I would have married at a very early age and my education would have ended at the age of 12 – a cousin of mine had this experience. If that had happened, I would not be where I am today – a political scientist living in Zurich, campaigning for the rights of Arab women.

Even as #MeToo sweeps the West, the situation for Arab women is still bad. The simple story is that they are oppressed by religious patriarchy.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018...ppresses-arab/
Old 13-02-2018, 12:16 PM   #393
iamawaveofthesea

Leader of #MeToo Christina Garcia accused of sexual violation

Old 14-02-2018, 08:23 AM   #394
iamawaveofthesea

What a disgraceful outfit you have been supporting minnie driver! Why would you be involved with such people without knowing what they represent?

Oxfam scandal: Minnie Driver quits role as celebrity ambassador over Haiti prostitution allegations
Actress says she is 'nothing short of horrified' by allegations

Emily Shugerman New York
@eshugerman
an hour ago

Actress Minnie Driver has quit as an Oxfam ambassador after 20 years with the charity, becoming the first celebrity to step down following allegations that senior staff members paid for sex with locals in crisis zones.

The Good Will Hunting star said she was "nothing short of horrified” by the allegations against the charity.

"In no uncertain terms do I plan to continue my support of this organisation or its leaders,” she told The Telegraph. "And though it is unfortunate that after 20 years I am no longer able to advocate and defend through this specific framework, social and economic injustice is more globally prevalent than ever.”
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-en...-a8209436.html
Old 16-02-2018, 04:43 PM   #395
iamawaveofthesea

INDOCTRINATION: Colleges now starting to require “diversity” course to graduate
Thursday, February 15, 2018 by: Jayson Veley

Forget about learning to create a resume and pay taxes; at Wenatchee Valley College in Washington State, students will soon be required to take a course on diversity before they graduate.

Starting in the fall of 2018, the two-year community college will require that “Every direct transfer AA-degree seeking student will need to take at least one five-credit diversity course to graduate,” according to the school’s website. (Related: This college is now requiring students to take an “Abolition of Whiteness” course for political science majors before they graduate.)

This may seem odd to some, especially considering the fact that the school’s makeup is 55 percent students of color. However, according to Erin Tofte-Nordvik, WVC’s director of a department called Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, the diversity course is absolutely necessary. “It is important that all of our students are comfortable living, learning, and working in multicultural environments and are exposed to diverse perspectives,” she said.

There are a number of learning objectives that the administration at Wenatchee Valley College hopes to achieve with their new diversity requirement, including:

Having students understand what discrimination and racism actually are;
Having students self-reflect on their own biases;
Having students understand international issues and the impact they have on United States culture;
Identity development and intersectionality;
Having students understand systemic discrimination and oppression;
Having students understand the effect of public policy on diverse populations.

For those who are unaware of what Wenatchee Valley College means by “intersectionality,” conservative author David Horowitz defined it this way in his book Big Agenda: “The linking of alleged oppressions – racism, sexism, ageism – now has an academic name, intersectionality.” Horowitz went on to write, “For nearly half a century, leftists have been working to turn liberal arts colleges into indoctrination and recruitment centers for left-wing causes.”
https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-02-...-graduate.html
Old 16-02-2018, 09:55 PM   #396
iamawaveofthesea

Old 16-02-2018, 10:07 PM   #397
iamawaveofthesea

''Oligarchs accelerate social, political, cultural and economic collapse. The unchecked plunder leads to systems breakdown. The refusal to protect natural resources, or the economic engines that sustain the state, means that poverty becomes the norm and the natural world becomes a toxic wasteland. Basic institutions no longer work. Infrastructure is no longer reliable. Water, air and soil are poisoned. The population is left uneducated, untrained, impoverished, oppressed by organs of internal security and beset by despair. The state eventually goes bankrupt. Oligarchs respond to this steady deterioration by forcing workers to do more for less and launching self-destructive wars in the vain attempt to restore a lost golden age. They also insist, no matter how bad it gets, on maintaining their opulent and hedonistic lifestyles. They further tax the resources of the state, the ecosystem and the population with suicidal demands. They flee from the looming chaos into their gated compounds, modern versions of Versailles or the Forbidden City. They lose touch with reality. In the end, they are overthrown or destroy the state itself. There is no institution left in America that can be called democratic, and thus there is no internal mechanism to prevent a descent into barbarity.

Oligarchs, though they speak of deconstructing the administrative state, actually increase deficits and the size and power of law enforcement and the military to protect their global business interests and ensure domestic social control. The parts of the state that serve the common good wither in the name of deregulation and austerity. The parts that promote the oligarchs’ power expand in the name of national security, economic growth and law and order.''

– Chris Hedges, The Deadly Rule of the Oligarchs

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 16-02-2018 at 10:07 PM.
Old 20-02-2018, 05:42 PM   #398
iamawaveofthesea

a 'faceless bureaucratic nightmare'...

Army manpower crisis as just 8,000 people sign up despite 100,000 applying as the 'nightmare' year-long recruitment process is slammed

Fewer than eight per cent of applicants to the Army went on to become soldiers
Recruits had to wait an average of 300 days between applying and joining
These long delays mean many withdraw their application before the end

By Fionn Hargreaves For The Daily Mail
Published: 01:54, 19 February 2018 | Updated: 10:22, 19 February 2018

Fewer than eight per cent of people who applied to the Army last year went on to become soldiers, it was reported last night.

The Army took on just 7,500 new recruits, even though it had received more than 100,000 applications.

Despite the high demand, recruits had to wait an average of 300 days between applying and joining the Army, according to the Sun.

Because of the long delays, many had withdrawn their application before the end of the 300 days.

Last night SAS veteran Andy McNab branded military recruitment 'absolute madness' and a 'faceless bureaucratic nightmare' as many were put off by delays in their applications.

Mr McNab told the Sun: 'How can you go from over 100,000 trying to join to less than 8,000 singing up defies belief.

'It's because the Army and Capita have turned recruitment into a faceless, bureaucratic nightmare.

'The Army is in a crisis – and it's not because no one wants in.'

It comes after MPs criticised the Armed Forces' £1.3billion recruitment strategy, claiming the Services are facing a 'manpower crisis'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz57fx3Qbp7
Old 21-02-2018, 06:17 PM   #399
iamawaveofthesea

The use of social media to crush the spirit of the young...

MPs launch probe into the effect Facebook and other social networks are having on children in Britain amid health concerns

MPs have opened a formal probe into the effect Facebook is having on children
Science and technology committee will now take evidence from youngsters
Chairman Norman Lamb said it was 'vital' the government understood impact

By Katherine Rushton Media And Technology Editor For The Daily Mail
Published: 00:58, 21 February 2018 | Updated: 09:33, 21 February 2018
MPs have today opened a formal probe into the effect that Facebook and other social networks are having on children, amid growing evidence that they are damaging users’ health.

The powerful science and technology committee will take evidence from youngsters themselves, as it tries to establish the scale of the problem and what controls need to be put in place.

Chairman Norman Lamb said: ‘Social media and smartphones are increasingly being used by children and young people. It is vital that we understand the impact this is having on them - the benefits as well as the risks.

‘We want to determine the scale of the issues - separating out the understandable concerns from the hard evidence, and to identify what practical measures people are already taking to boost the benefits and blunt the potential harms.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz57lvxvMgL

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 21-02-2018 at 06:17 PM.
Old 23-02-2018, 07:51 PM   #400
iamawaveofthesea

That didn’t take long: Children who use smart assistants like Alexa and Siri are foregoing manners altogether
Wednesday, February 21, 2018 by: Zoey Sky

While earlier generations didn’t grow up with smart assistants that made everyday life easier, kids today can simply command Amazon Alexa or Apple’s Siri to answer various questions. But this convenience comes at a cost, and these smart assistants “are causing young people today to forget their manners when talking to other people.”

Childwise, a “leading specialist in research with children and young people,” reports that kids are starting to forget their manners since they are getting used to voice-controlled smart assistants that do not “react” when asked “rude questions.”

Childwise suggests that companies can add a setting to devices which require users to phrase questions politely before they receive a response. The report added that since children may not always recognize the distinction between a “digital person and a real human being,” they might soon have trouble addressing adults in a polite manner. Kids using gadgets programmed with smart assistants can simply issue orders, and Siri or Alexa will comply, no questions asked.

Simon Leggett, research director at Childwise, released a written statement which read, “Our research shows that children age nine to 16 are really taking to voice recognition gadgets such as Siri and Alexa this year, with the younger children using them the most…We are on the tipping point with this technology and it is about to become mainstream for children.”

Legget warns that this can influence how children “learn to communicate,” and that it might give them the impression that it’s all right to say and do what they want to digital assistants. It could even make them believe that being rude or even aggressive will not have real-world consequences. He voiced his worries about children possibly being rude to adults like “shop assistants or teachers.” (Related: Amazon Echo is the ultimate spy device that records everything you say.)

Based on data from the report, younger children who grew up with this technology have gotten accustomed to using smart assistants with daily tasks, like learning how to spell. When they turn 15 or 16 years old, less than half of children who own smart assistants continue to use them.
read on here https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-02-...ltogether.html