Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 23-12-2016, 05:57 AM   #1
lovethyself
Premier Subscribers

Default Invasive “vaginal pat-down” by airport security.

GROPED AT SECURITY Footage shows moment CNN reporter breaks down in tears when female security officer ‘lifted up her dress and felt her genitals’ in invasive airport screening

Angela Rye filmed the search after being told she needed a “backhanded pat down around the upper thigh” by a female security officer
A SHOCKED CNN reporter was filmed being given what she called an invasive “vaginal pat-down” by airport security.

Furious Angela Rye said she was left humiliated and broke down in tears after being randomly selected at Detroit’s Metro Airport on Friday.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/244308...ort-screening/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L6Ho0howeQ

They can touch our genitals more than our wifes/husbands
Old 23-12-2016, 06:00 AM   #2
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Maybe now she will realise the predicament we are all in, the same one CNN keeps trying to justify.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2016, 10:09 AM   #3
brambles

Make it smell! Make them suffer. Then they'll stop!
brambles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 06:32 PM   #4
elshaper

Default Cavity search

Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 07:05 PM   #5
the apprentice
Inactive

By giving this air time they will simply say, well if you don't want to be hand mauled, then please step through this scanner then we can see all, this is a ploy to get full body scans and electronics into the main stream.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 08:19 PM   #6
techman

The more I read about these intrusive procedures (and I'm grateful I'm aware), the less and less I want to go anywhere near a plane and go on holiday. Try telling this to the missus. who's demanding she wants her holidays and me telling her that I don't want to go because I don't want to go through some Big Brother scanner or be treated like a criminal and frisked. No thank you. My freedoms will NOT be taken away. The public at large just don't seem to grasp and understand these concerns, mainly because they think there's this legitimate reason for it, ie to stop terrorism. Bollocks. Until they question these terror events and open their minds to the real reality that they're not what they seem, then they won't fight to protect their privacy.

Last edited by techman; 12-02-2018 at 08:19 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 08:33 PM   #7
iamawaveofthesea

At the moment it is only people who are randomly selected that go through the scanners but soon EVERYONE will have to go through scanners at UK airports

the scanners use microwaves and experts say that microwaves can damage DNA
Old 13-02-2018, 02:06 AM   #8
techman

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
At the moment it is only people who are randomly selected that go through the scanners but soon EVERYONE will have to go through scanners at UK airports

the scanners use microwaves and experts say that microwaves can damage DNA
Well it needs to stop before it's too late. Regarding harming DNA, but most people will just laugh at that. Most people don't know what DNA is, they think it's something from Jurassic Park (seriously). Then they'll just say "well I'm alright, there's nothing wrong with my health".

If there is so much furor over this, then why aren't people going to airports and protesting against all this?. Instead we get, as the Americans would say, CRICKETS, ie silence. Why aren't people demanding something be done to their govt/local authority (not as though they will listen anyway)?. We need action not words on a forum. Make the masses aware these things are not there for our benefit.

Last edited by techman; 13-02-2018 at 02:07 AM.
Old 13-02-2018, 07:50 AM   #9
serpentine

Well it's shocking isn't it.

Someone with better broader education would use the word "pudenda" to describe the female parts touched by security.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 02:47 PM   #10
elenita

Do you think they want people to stop flying?
elenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 03:53 PM   #11
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by elenita View Post
Do you think they want people to stop flying?
no i think they just want people to get used to having no privacy and having the state intrude into every aspect of their life

they want people to wear SMART underpants that monitor your nether regions!

makes you wonder what will be left as private space.....

you might say ''your thoughts'' would still be private except they are working on technology that can read your mind

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 14-02-2018 at 03:56 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 07:42 PM   #12
techman

Yes I agree, they want every part of our lives under intense scrutiny and monitoring, wherever you go and whatever you do. I think we the people are partly, if not wholly, responsible for this...why?, because we're the ones that are allowing to happen by working those sectors, ie St airports and wherever else this is Big Brother. Without the people and workers in those jobs they'd be no surveillance Big Brother state.

Sadly, I don't see much of a decline in air travel (in the UK at least), in fact air travel, especially for Brits on holiday and emergrating seems to be bigger than ever. At least when I go on holiday to a med country there's no CCTV, no silly smoking ban where you can't even smoke in the open air (BTW I don't smoke, but I do believe the smoking ban is just an excuse for more control over what people can and can't do).
Old 14-02-2018, 09:06 PM   #13
elenita

I was appalled when my 18 year old timid daughter was treated like a criminal for the crime of setting off the monitor at the airport (which I reckon is nothing to do with metal but goes off randomly). She tried to n make light of it and said 'they lifted up dad's shirt and looked up it'. I think they are trying to goad people into hitting the security staff!
Old 14-02-2018, 09:07 PM   #14
elenita

I've declined my air travel for this very reason.