Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 11-02-2018, 03:53 PM   #21
reverendjim
Inactive

those spheres...they remind me of the langoliers.

chemtrails? leave it to humanity to fuck up a perfectly good atmosphere. I have no doubt some idiots some where figure its a good thing to put to use patents that have been filed. rarely do those types of things sit unused. the reasons for these actions? who the fuck knows? but I wouldn't be surprised if they were more afraid of a coming ice age than global warming...because it rather looks like that's how ice ages start...by global warming. or maybe they want to get the ice age show on the road. there could be benefits...but the idea of screwing with natural cycles is just simply retarded. but that's the story of humanity... retarded genius.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 11:25 PM   #22
rosskesava

Quote:
Originally Posted by john connor View Post
Something pretty to sign off with a upside down chembow

pics taken in Leicester and Sheffield UK
I'm a long, long time lurker on here and this is my first post.

I do think that chem trails happen but what doesn't help is when utter crap gets posted. That is not an upside down chem bow, as you call it, but a well known optical effect of the atmosphere caused by ice crystals that was well documented long before any aircraft ever flew the skies.

Maybe try studying the subject of what is an actual meteorological occurrence as opposed to 'chem trails' otherwise you risk being lumped in with the looney brigade who just point to the skies at a contrail and scream chemtrails.

Last edited by rosskesava; 12-02-2018 at 11:25 PM.
rosskesava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2018, 07:26 PM   #23
breaker

All I want to know is Why does the exhaust plume produced from a high altitude jet airplane spread into a cloud that forms a haze that blocks the real sunshine.
Central uk was covered with trails today.....again
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2018, 08:21 PM   #24
truegroup

Location: Big Rocket went to the Moon................Get over it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by breaker View Post
All I want to know is Why does the exhaust plume produced from a high altitude jet airplane spread into a cloud that forms a haze that blocks the real sunshine.
Central uk was covered with trails today.....again
Ok. The vapour is the same as a cloud air currents disperse it into what is effectively a cirrus cloud.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.

Last edited by truegroup; 16-02-2018 at 08:22 PM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2018, 11:37 AM   #25
bamboozooka

no, i've seen vapour (cloud) trails disappear 200yards behind the plane.
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2018, 12:11 PM   #26
truegroup

Location: Big Rocket went to the Moon................Get over it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboozooka View Post
no, i've seen vapour (cloud) trails disappear 200yards behind the plane.
Means nothing. Variances in local pressure, temperature, wind speed, humidity and wind direction will determine what happens to the condensation trail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote