Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 11-02-2018, 08:19 AM   #1
mannybash

Default Dervla kirwan, IRA and possible paedophilia

The actress Dervla kirwan is connected to the IRA through her great grandmother who was the sister of Michael collins the leader of the Republican party at that time. When looking at old photos of Michael collins I was struck by the similarity between himself and Rev Ian Paisley. Let's face it Ian Paisley could hardly be described as normal priest material. Also the former leader of sinn fein Gerry adams does have more than a passing resemblance to Ian Paisley.
A few years ago something strange occurred on the website friends reunited. A former pupil at my primary school lost his case of complaint against two teachers who abused him. This was due to a "mistake" made by a solicitor. If you believe that you will believe anything but I digress. One of the teachers I used to have for maths. I forget his name but he was the spitting image of Gerry adams with just slight differences.
Suppose the IRA, now officially disbanded I believe, was working in the background? Also not just the IRA but other terrorist groups too. Abusing children then blackmailing them to join their groups? This one reason why I am not entirely convinced when I hear that politicians have been caught. There is always something else in the background
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 09:15 AM   #2
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

Seriously dude. I am not trying to spam you or anything, but I have one thing to ask then I will stop commenting on your posts. Could you please embed photos. Almost all of your posts are about people that look alike so please post some pictures. Thanks
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws
eurosianguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 10:13 AM   #3
mannybash

I would love to but despite being told that I can now upload images I have tried but it does not appear to work. I will try again. You must understand that this us an area that I consider myself expert at. Also the fact that seeing someone close up gives you more chance to observe their behaviour, mannerisms, facial expressions and so on. It is more difficult for someone who has not met the same person to realise this. This much I will say. If you have studied organic chemistry at all you will know this.There are about a million organic compounds, if you had to remember.all or even a fair number it would be virtually impossible. Fortunately they fall into groups or families each one having a definite formula. For example what used to be called the saturated hydrocarbons methane, ethane, propane and so on has the formula, or as it is called, functional group CnH2n+2. So n=1 the format is CH4 methane if n=2 the formula is C2H6 and so on. At A'level there are even two main groups Aliphatic or straight chain compounds or Aromatic circular based on benzene. Later it gets more.complicated. But you see what I am getting at people also are like this.
A while ago I was attending my creative writing group and someone was asking about it. Literally in about 5 seconds I realised that she looked like a well known actress and soon afterwards I realised that the actress was Jennifer ehle. She was a little different but the similarity was there. Not only that but the expression in her face was also. She just said she was flattered. A couple of years ago I met two ladies at a cafe.I was feeling unwell and one called the ambulance my asthma was playing up. I got a chance to speak to one and said her friend looked exactly like erin boag the dancer from strictly. She said: "who's she somebody famous?". She just wanted to hide it and she called the friend her "sister" and even she though having a different shaped face looked similar. You could tell from the complexion, bone structure and so one.Obviously I have no photos of them. I did have a photo of the teacher in my primary school but cannot find it. What I will do though is as the facebook group if they have any photos and see if they can email me a copy you might become more convinced
Old 12-02-2018, 12:42 PM   #4
mannybash

Interesting to note that the two teachers involved in the complaint were not disciplined. One went to another school and was made headmaster. The other stayed on and later became headmaster at the school where the original complaint occurred!