Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 26-01-2011, 03:35 PM   #21
cafe beelzebub
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,112
Likes: 352 (180 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsymon View Post
No one ever found Avalon after the misty gateway closed.

And of Atlantis, only the memories of those who lived there exist.

I'm sure whatever remained of it has already become one with the bottom of
the Mediterranean Sea.. since it happened over 75.000 years ago.

Atlantis was the first Light civilization after the Titans were destroyed, after-
wards came the civilizations of Stonehenge, Lemuria and others, all destroyed
by the invaders from the Pleiades constellation.. better known in history as
Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Hera, and their respective incarnations, like Seth, a
later incarnation of Zeus.
Where you getting all this from? sounds interesting
cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 06:02 PM   #22
zsymon
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,316
Likes: 13 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafe beelzebub View Post
Where you getting all this from? sounds interesting
A friend of mine does past life healing.. she doesn't regress her patients
back to their past lives, but as she removes past life energy blocks and
bindings, she can see all their past lives going back to the incarnations
of the dinosaurs.

She has had tens of thousands of patients, and their memories also never
contradict, so she gathered a lot of information about Earth's past history.

Once the gateway to the past has been permanently closed, meaning
once the energies of the past can no longer influence the present and
future, I will post a timeline of all major events since right before the
creation of the solar system, up until now, with BC and AD dates for
each major Light civilization and significant event.

It will be a big post, but it should turn out quite interesting.. since it was
gathered from the past life memories of tens of thousands of people.

I can't make that post yet now, but I will in the future, as soon as is
possible.
zsymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 10:22 PM   #23
merlincove
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 28,909
Likes: 425 (247 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsymon View Post
No one ever found Avalon after the misty gateway closed.

And of Atlantis, only the memories of those who lived there exist.

I'm sure whatever remained of it has already become one with the bottom of
the Mediterranean Sea.. since it happened over 75.000 years ago.

Atlantis was the first Light civilization after the Titans were destroyed, after-
wards came the civilizations of Stonehenge, Lemuria and others, all destroyed
by the invaders from the Pleiades constellation.. better known in history as
Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Hera, and their respective incarnations, like Seth, a
later incarnation of Zeus.


yep, heard it all before, straight out of the text book and chanelled info blah blah blah

i'm quite happy that none of it is true.

Find your own truth zsy, don't take on the truth of others, you'll be suprised at what (and where) you discover

Of course you can get to Avalon, it is extremely easy - Atlantis, to. The gateways are in the Astral, just ask and you will be shown

The realms of Avalon and Atlantis are no different to access than the Akashic records of 'Light records.'

Avalon does have a gatekeeper, as do the akashic records - you might be suprised (or you may not) who this gatekeeper is.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2011, 01:53 AM   #24
arty2000
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Michigan,USA
Posts: 4,239
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
Maybe Atlantis was not destroyed, but 'we' as a race of people changed vibration and percieved that it was destroyed, when realy, we merely fell out of the frequency Atlantis (still) exists in.
hmmm...the martian chronicles anyone,,good insight
__________________
peace and love my friends
arty2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2011, 08:14 AM   #25
zsymon
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,316
Likes: 13 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post

Of course you can get to Avalon, it is extremely easy - Atlantis, to. The gateways are in the Astral, just ask and you will be shown

The realms of Avalon and Atlantis are no different to access than the Akashic records of 'Light records.'

Avalon does have a gatekeeper, as do the akashic records - you might be suprised (or you may not) who this gatekeeper is.
Well, I am also quite happy that none of that is true.

Atlantis and Avalon were Light civilizations, there is no Light in the astral.

Avalon exists semi-physically in England, not in the astral.. and Atlantis
simply doesn't exist anymore, except in the memories of those who lived
there.

The astral is a place of illusion and deception.. I've been tricked there a
many times before I learned to strip the illusions from my surroundings. I
know the Akashic records are real, but they are not absolute truth, they
are the history records of those beings who invaded Earth long ago.

A solar system's spirit world consists out of two places.. the astral world
and the Light world. When the solar system is fully restored to Light and
all darkness has been released, the astral world completely dissolves, as
it has no more inhabitants to sustain it.

Right now we are in a process where many astral factions, such as the
Annunaki, Reptilians and many others are leaving the solar system. The
ones that are physically incarnated are leaving by space craft, the ones
that are in the astral are returning to their own constellation, while all
others, mostly the ones incarnated as humans, will live out their lives
on Earth and then as a soul will return to their own constellation or
dimension.

Within an amount of time, I don't know how long, all the factions will've
left the astral world, and the astral realms will begin to dissolve, as they
serve no more purpose for those that lived there.

Last edited by zsymon; 27-01-2011 at 08:46 AM.
zsymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2011, 08:29 AM   #26
tanelorn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 182
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsymon View Post
Well, I am also quite happy that none of that is true.

Atlantis and Avalon were Light civilizations, there is no Light in the astral.
They practise sexual communism?
__________________
True wealth is not the ability to afford things, but rather the ability to enjoy them.

Oil pulling and alkaline food is my current panacea(cure-all).
tanelorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2011, 04:40 PM   #27
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 278 (169 Posts)
Default

There's an awful lot of rubbish being spoken on this thread.

At least in my humble opinion.

The Akashic library is not a library, it is not a place or any kind of location.

There's a lot of made-up new age nonsense going on here.

The Akashic library is a level of awareness. Nothing else.


It is the level of awareness that can be reached via meditation (and incidentally through a bit of the green stuff). It is when you form a question in your mind and the answer comes to you. It can be about anything at all.

The only requirement to access this knowledge is to be able to clear your mind and differentiate between the inner 'noise' of your thoughts, and true inspiration which comes from accessing these 'records'.

Last edited by truthspoon; 28-01-2011 at 04:41 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2011, 04:44 PM   #28
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 278 (169 Posts)
Default

When you say things like this Zsymon:

Quote:
Avalon exists semi-physically in England, not in the astral...
You could at least explain what in sweet goodness you're talking about.

That's what I don't get.... How come you don't explain these concepts and ideas? Is it because they're slightly made up and cannot be backed up at all?
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2011, 05:08 PM   #29
brighton paulie
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 106
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
When you say things like this Zsymon:



You could at least explain what in sweet goodness you're talking about.

That's what I don't get.... How come you don't explain these concepts and ideas? Is it because they're slightly made up and cannot be backed up at all?
In Zsymon's defence, it can be difficult to explain with our 3D language what goes on in other realms and dimensions; the rules and structures are much different than in the reality that we live in. Often, these other realities work in paradoxes that our 3D linear brains cannot always understand so we dismiss what the person is saying because it just makes no sense.

While I don't agree with everything Zysmon says - which is to be expected because everyone experiences these other realms differently - he makes some fantastic comments and puts forth some great ideas. Clearly he's experienced some things that many other people haven't and I think while we may not all believe him or understand him or see things from his viewpoint, it is certainly worthwhile to hear him out and at least try to understand this stuff can be difficult to explain in words like I said before.

Weren't we the same with Icke when we first discovered the whole NWO-Illumminati thing? Our brains let us accept some parts but not the whole story because it felt too outlandish and too scary to be real. But overtime we were able to see more and more of the bigger picture. The Illuminati thing is such a tiny piece in the whole puzzle, as is our 3D reality. People like Zsymon are taking it to the next level and are helping expose a lil more of the even bigger picture. Maybe he's right, maybe he's wrong. But he has experiences worth sharing nonetheless. And it's not just Zsymon, there are other people on this forum who share their non-physical experiences which people don't always understand and they are sometimes treated not very nicely!

Last edited by brighton paulie; 28-01-2011 at 05:09 PM.
brighton paulie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2011, 05:09 PM   #30
zsymon
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,316
Likes: 13 (10 Posts)
Default

Thank you Paulie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
When you say things like this Zsymon:



You could at least explain what in sweet goodness you're talking about.

That's what I don't get.... How come you don't explain these concepts and ideas? Is it because they're slightly made up and cannot be backed up at all?
Don't assume things, if you want me to explain something, all you have to
do is ask. The reason I don't explain everything I mention in my posts is
because then the posts would become far too large. So if someone wants
something explained, he'll have to ask me.. otherwise no one would read
my posts, they would be too huge.

If I would write down everything I know and in the same go explain all the
concepts I use, I would need many books.. so I try to keep the explaining
to a minimum and wait for people to ask me to explain something if they
don't know what I mean.

Semi Physicality.

There are three types of dimension, just like water can be solid (ice), liquid
(water) and gaseous (vapor), so can a dimension either be physical (solid)
semi physical (liquid) or spiritual (gaseous).

When you know how, a physical being can move into a semi physical realm,
and change into semi physical form.. and walk out again and change back
into physical form. However a physical body cannot walk into a spiritual
realm of course.

Earth has several semi physical realms interconnected with it.. one of them
is Avalon, others are the kingdoms of the nature elementals.. where they
reside when they are not in normal Earth. Access to these realms is often
found in underwater caves in lakes, or in hollow trees, or below formations
of rocks.. any hidden place you can imagine can be used to create such an
access point.

Nature elementals care for nature where they can, but they can't survive
in environments that are too toxic, and only the strongest ones live there.
Most peaceful gardens have nature elementals living in them.

Access to Avalon, just like in the legends, was through the mists of a lake.
The priestesses of Avalon knew the secrets of "parting" the mists, meaning
opening the dimensional gateways into Avalon, and traveling through them.

Semi physical means what it means.. it is a state of being that lies between
physical and spiritual.. a dimension with the advantages of spirituality, such
as manifestation and less rigid physics laws.. and the satisfaction that the
physical dimension can provide.. without any of the disadvantages.. though
less intense than spiritual realms, and less gratifying than physical realms.

Time there is faster than in the physical, but slower than in the spiritual.

Some souls on Earth reincarnate as humans, some as animals, and some as
nature elementals. Living as a nature elemental is a lot more fun than living
as a human, but your impact on the world is smaller.. you can't do healing
as intensely as you can as a human or animal.

If you have more questions, ask away!

Last edited by zsymon; 28-01-2011 at 05:17 PM.
zsymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2011, 05:28 PM   #31
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 278 (169 Posts)
Default

Thank you Zsymon for you articulate explanation.

Could you tell me who told you these things?

I personally do not think they are correct. There is no such thing as 'semi physicality'.

There is the illusion of physicality which can be maintained in the astral world. But it only an illusion.

I find the things you say are more like myth and lore and were not intended to be taken literally. They were ways to describe certain states of consciousness which are totally non physical.

May I ask if you are a member of some kind of new-age group? It seems that you are selling myths and metaphors as facts. One ought to differentiate really.

I don't mean to attack you, but none of your information resonates with me. I find this odd to be honest. Because after all there are certain spiritual truths which are absolutes.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2011, 06:24 PM   #32
merlincove
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 28,909
Likes: 425 (247 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
There's an awful lot of rubbish being spoken on this thread.

At least in my humble opinion.

The Akashic library is not a library, it is not a place or any kind of location.

There's a lot of made-up new age nonsense going on here.

The Akashic library is a level of awareness. Nothing else.


It is the level of awareness that can be reached via meditation (and incidentally through a bit of the green stuff). It is when you form a question in your mind and the answer comes to you. It can be about anything at all.

The only requirement to access this knowledge is to be able to clear your mind and differentiate between the inner 'noise' of your thoughts, and true inspiration which comes from accessing these 'records'.


'Focus' is definately a drive in accessing the Akashic - i don't think it is somewhere that you stumble on by accident

Though there are also mind maps dedicated to pinpoint attention on the Akashic - rainbow bridge is one.

Perhaps you are right, perhaps it is all 'rubbish' - and it certainly is all very subjective, for sure.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2011, 06:47 PM   #33
zsymon
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,316
Likes: 13 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Thank you Zsymon for you articulate explanation.

Could you tell me who told you these things?

May I ask if you are a member of some kind of new-age group? It seems that you are selling myths and metaphors as facts. One ought to differentiate really.

Because after all there are certain spiritual truths which are absolutes.
1) No problem.

2) No one told them to me, I experienced these dimensions and drew my
conclusions from them.. what I didn't experience myself, was experienced
by my friends, and again we drew our conclusions from that. Nothing we
get comes from books or channelings, everything comes from experience.

3) How often am I going to have to repeat myself that I have nothing to
do with New Age, absolutely nothing I know comes from New Age books
or channelings.. everything comes from personal experience, either mine
or that of my friends.. we share our experiences and pool our knowledge,
we get nothing from books or channelings or anything that is New Age.

4) If there are spiritual absolutes, then you have no way of knowing what
they are, since you are not a divine judge that decides what is true and
what is not.

You are the one selling your opinion as a fact.. you act as if it is a fact
that my posts are incorrect information.. while they've proven valuable
and accurate for a lot of people here.. I consider it a great honour to
have been asked for help by so many people.

Last edited by zsymon; 28-01-2011 at 07:10 PM.
zsymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 07:30 PM   #34
diandra32
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 5
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Smile hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsymon View Post
1) No problem.

2) No one told them to me, I experienced these dimensions and drew my
conclusions from them.. what I didn't experience myself, was experienced
by my friends, and again we drew our conclusions from that. Nothing we
get comes from books or channelings, everything comes from experience.

3) How often am I going to have to repeat myself that I have nothing to
do with New Age, absolutely nothing I know comes from New Age books
or channelings.. everything comes from personal experience, either mine
or that of my friends.. we share our experiences and pool our knowledge,
we get nothing from books or channelings or anything that is New Age.

4) If there are spiritual absolutes, then you have no way of knowing what
they are, since you are not a divine judge that decides what is true and
what is not.

You are the one selling your opinion as a fact.. you act as if it is a fact
that my posts are incorrect information.. while they've proven valuable
and accurate for a lot of people here.. I consider it a great honour to
have been asked for help by so many people.
hi Zsymon

your posts led me here to this forum this week.

i was searching things about Atlantis and found your messages avout it. Somehow it resonated with me.

So i registered in this forum cause i think it has some very interesting insights. and also aware & conscious people, like u ( at least i felt drawn to this particular thread).

So, Ive been more aware of spirituality since 2009 & then i was also studying astrology as an hobby. Along with some very special people, we discovered that probably we have been in Atlantis. Two of them were working with chrystals, experimentals with hybrids and other stuff. It inicially started doing " lightwork" but somehow...something happened and people started picking sides and war started, using their advanced skills.

astrologically, things were shown & me, along with a person who today is my partner, whitnessed some sort of catastrophy.


Do you know more things about those times? I also know that i lived in Egypth, Sumeria & ate least in Ireland. somehow it might be conected to who i was in Atlantis and what i might have done.

The karmic " wheel" is always working, so i also have been feeling a strong need ( since the last 3 or 4 weeks ago) somehow to know more about this Lifetime in particular.

Are u willing to share more insights? Thank u
diandra32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 07:34 PM   #35
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 278 (169 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by diandra32 View Post
hi Zsymon

your posts led me here to this forum this week.

i was searching things about Atlantis and found your messages avout it. Somehow it resonated with me.

So i registered in this forum cause i think it has some very interesting insights. and also aware & conscious people, like u ( at least i felt drawn to this particular thread).


Are u willing to share more insights? Thank u
You'll be lucky.... I think he ascended or something......still will be interesting to see if Zsymon comes back down to Earth to reply to your post.

Last edited by truthspoon; 12-08-2015 at 07:35 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 10:15 PM   #36
diandra32
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 5
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Thumbs down how awful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthspoon View Post
You'll be lucky.... I think he ascended or something......still will be interesting to see if Zsymon comes back down to Earth to reply to your post.
are u being sarcastic?

Or did zsymon really died? :sadface::sadface:
diandra32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 10:26 PM   #37
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 278 (169 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by diandra32 View Post
are u being sarcastic?

Or did zsymon really died? :sadface::sadface:
Don't think he died.... Think he just slinked off because most people realised he was talking a load of nonsense most of the time.

He had this guru or something who was filling his head with all that stuff.

But I'd be glad to see him pop back again for old time's sake.... See if he's learned to think for himself a bit since last we talked.

Last edited by truthspoon; 12-08-2015 at 10:28 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2015, 09:13 AM   #38
diandra32
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 5
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

oh thank God.

Well im new here, and still reading some things here & there.

What brought me here was in fact some of his posts, which i thought was very interesting!

Nevertheless im seeing that people here share their thoughts with freedom and this is a plus.

thankx
diandra32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
akashic records, channeling, consciousness, spirituality, universal knowledge

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:30 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.