Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 10-01-2013, 01:31 PM   #1
gremlin

Default roger hayes latest

part 1

part 2

part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=oAvc5gvMxd8

part 4

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 02:02 PM   #2
baboshka
Inactive

cheers Grem will d/l these to can watch when have abit more time
Babo
baboshka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 05:55 PM   #3
gremlin

part 5

part 6

part 7

part 8

part 7 with brian gerrish is an excellent watch.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
Old 11-01-2013, 06:45 AM   #4
stickwhistler

Thanks for posting these videos.
Well worth watching, especially 3,4 & 7.
Old 11-01-2013, 02:48 PM   #5
ktlight

I also thank you for posting these videos. All of them add up to an extremely interesting voyage into what is going on that is helpful to each individual and collectively.

So glad and grateful that BCG and ukcolumn exist.
ktlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 07:02 PM   #6
truthspoon
Banned

Thanks Grem. While I find your pursuit of Moslems to be of questionable worth to the truth movement (talk to a Moslem, they're probably more clued up that anyone about what's going on)..... the fact that you posted these videos show that your brains are in the right place.

Brian Gerrish is just awesome. Payday I'm gonna send these guys a little something-something to keep up the good work.

Last edited by truthspoon; 11-01-2013 at 07:06 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 08:08 PM   #7
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Thanks Grem. While I find your pursuit of Moslems to be of questionable worth to the truth movement (talk to a Moslem, they're probably more clued up that anyone about what's going on)..... the fact that you posted these videos show that your brains are in the right place.

Brian Gerrish is just awesome. Payday I'm gonna send these guys a little something-something to keep up the good work.
Hey waking up!! I am not perfect but don't forget the muslims are religious too and create alot of energy these guys (reptiles) need. As brian gerrish said in the video, England is under attack but to cause trouble and If the muslims get their way where they take over england then try to tell them about the reptiles and their religion is bullshit. They will probably chop your head off for dissing their god allah.

Old 11-01-2013, 08:32 PM   #8
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
Hey waking up!! I am not perfect but don't forget the muslims are religious too and create alot of energy these guys (reptiles) need. As brian gerrish said in the video, England is under attack but to cause trouble and If the muslims get their way where they take over england then try to tell them about the reptiles and their religion is bullshit. They will probably chop your head off for dissing their god allah.
Depends if you respect other people or not I guess.......

Or because they are brown and over-here you feel they are less deserving of respect?

Well I've been 'over there' and they're great people.

Saddens me really to see you judge Islam on the behaviour of a few odd false-flag Pakistani nutters raising a rumpus on the MI5 payroll. But hey, that's another topic for another time....

All praise The Gerrish!

Last edited by truthspoon; 11-01-2013 at 08:35 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 08:49 PM   #9
gremlin

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Depends if you respect other people or not I guess.......
Of course.

Quote:
Or because they are brown and over-here you feel they are less deserving of respect?
Do they respect my wish of non halal food?
Quote:
Well I've been 'over there' and they're great people.
I bet they are.

Quote:
Saddens me really to see you judge Islam on the behaviour of a few odd false-flag Pakistani nutters raising a rumpus on the MI5 payroll. But hey, that's another topic for another time....
I just hope the islamist's get up off of their knee's.

Quote:
All praise The Gerrish!

Old 11-01-2013, 09:42 PM   #10
silent one
Banned

Default Thanks gremlin

Thanks gremlin, nice vids, 4th annual meeting, seems like four years ago i went to one, it is a great experience meeting like minded people.

Off topic, but people that say "The Muslims are taking over england, watch 'em", I have to say, knowing what 'WE' know about how the crooks in charge ( i've stopped calling them the 'illuminati' or the 'NWO' or whatever, they ARE crooks and mass murders), are the ones that manipulate everything including the 'muslims,christians and the roman catholics' in the divide and conquer game. Do people really think anyone would want to leave their own country to go to a different land not speaking the lingo, if they weren't so desperate, and they are so desperate because of the greed of the crooks in charge.
silent one is offline   Reply With Quote