Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2009, 09:27 PM   #1
filinfinland

Default ET DNA activation

I am fil. I am a representative from a 7th dimensional civilization in the Antares system.

I was incarnated on this planet in 1969 to balance the karmic debt i had accumulated during my previous incarnations on earth and to achieve awareness of my higher dimensional self.

This was accomplished in 1993 and i had a motorcycle accident which was supposed to be fatal.

While my body was on life support my higher self returned to a mother ship in orbit around the earth.

I was asked to return to my human form in order to be trained as a communication construct for entities from outside the universe.

I returned and began my training. My training is now complete.

At 2.02AM GMT on the 27th of august 2009. The critical mass required for the acsension of the human race was reached and i was activated.

Embedded within my voice is a high frequency signal. This signal contains the access codes required to activate your extraterrestrial DNA.

You are to listen to my voice at the first opportunity and begin accessing your ET DNA.

As your DNA activates you will begin to remember your extraterrestrial origins. This is paramount as you are to prepare to return to your civilizations.

The final phase of your mission is to build a protective construct around the earth in order to protect it during the event in 2012.

The construct is formed by visualising the Earth within your chest cavity.

You, who have given so much for so long are not required to stay, as soon as you have activated your ET DNA you are free to return to your civilizations. Nothing more could be asked of you.

Your respective civilisations are stationed in orbit around the Earth and at way stations throughout the solar system ready to evacuate you.

For myself, i will stay. We have the honour of being witnesses to the greatest event in the history of this universe. The ascension will affect this entire universe and give birth to a new universe.

The genetic complexity encoded in your DNA will be added to that of your civilisations and will sustain your civilisations for millenia. Earth is the common origin of this complexity of form and in eons to come will be regarded throughout the universe as the ancestral home of all beings.

As of now, time is short and there still remains a lot to do. You are to ensure that all ET personnel hear my voice and begin the activation sequence. It is vital that your vibrational frequency increases to match that of your respective civilisations in order for you to return home.

I will be transmitting a message over the internet within the next few days. This will be found on you tube. Tell as many as you can and be prepared for activation.

Above all, do not be afraid. This is the reason you came here. You are surrounded by beings whose existance you cannot comprehend.They will afford you every support but the responsibility for action is yours. Do not falter, you are incredible beings, you have within you the power to overcome all obstacles.

For all mankind, in light and love, fil
Old 02-09-2009, 09:41 PM   #2
fff_666

so you are kinda like that drunvalo character then?
Old 02-09-2009, 09:42 PM   #3
lakkimakki
Banned

Talking

a cmon! so melchizedek is from another planet

Last edited by lakkimakki; 02-09-2009 at 09:43 PM.
Old 02-09-2009, 09:45 PM   #4
crowd control
Inactive

any chance of posting us the youtube link in this thread when you've uploaded it Fil?
Old 02-09-2009, 09:47 PM   #5
veritasvoice

"Now all I need is a credit card number."
Old 02-09-2009, 09:47 PM   #6
clozaril
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by filinfinland View Post
The final phase of your mission is to build a protective construct around the earth in order to protect it during the event in 2012.

l
funny that. yesterday the royal society announced that a protective shield in the atmosphere was a viable solution to counteract the global warming climate change thinga-mi-jib.

Old 02-09-2009, 11:08 PM   #7
theprophet

I was going to post some sort of response, but i am lost for words for some reason or other, i am interested to see your 'youtube message', you have my curiousity at least.
Old 03-09-2009, 01:01 AM   #8
runlikehell
Inactive

Smile

Hi Filinfinland It's a very intresting concept!

No offence but can you back any of this up?

See the probelm is there's too many people claiming such thing's & going to happen ect, ect.

The fact theres so many people saying prepare for this! prepare for that!, it's very dangerous within it's self! to be putting that thought into peoples heads

Your actuly asking quite a lot!

Last edited by runlikehell; 03-09-2009 at 01:02 AM.
Old 03-09-2009, 02:00 AM   #9
hollo

please could you post the link for youtube here

everyone would like to know who they truly are and were they are from

esp me ^^
Old 03-09-2009, 02:42 AM   #10
conspicioastrum

You could make an awesome script for a movie, fil.

You have to understand our skepticism. As stated above, many people have come around here making up bogus stories claiming extraordinary things. We desire proof and if you can provide such, we will without a doubt listen carefully.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:15 AM   #11
filinfinland

Default Cascade event

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowd control View Post
any chance of posting us the youtube link in this thread when you've uploaded it Fil?
Yes, the link will be posted on this forum. You are to spread this information to as many portals as you are able. I cannot do this task alone.

When the critical mass was reached it started a cascade event, the ascension is taking place NOW. As more of you activate your ET DNA the process will speed up this is why it is essential to spread the information as widely as possible in as short a time as possible. I do not know how long i can hold this frequency spectrum. In the event of me becoming unoperational it will be your responsibility to continue the activation.

For all mankind, in light and love. Fil
Old 03-09-2009, 07:52 AM   #12
filinfinland

Default I understand

I understand your scepticism, your curiosity and your impatience.

I am doing all i can but you must understand, this event has never taken place in this universe before and will never be required again.

I do not have a road map and i have no peers. I am the last of my kind in this dimension, the others did not survive the training and had to leave this density.

I would request that all of you who have already begun the activation process help me all you can.

I will post my avatar on this forum, this will be the focal point of your attention. Channel all the light you can, i need you all.

My avatar will contain a trigger to your consciousness and you will know who i am.This will also accelerate your activation.

This mission has been appointed to us all. I am merely the communication construct.

When critical mass for the ascension of the human race was reached it started a cascade event. The ascension is taking place NOW. There is nothing that you NEED to do, your mission is complete.

All that remains is for you to activate your ET DNA in order that you may return to your civilisations.

The protective construct is really not your responsibility but the earth humans are not capable of creating it on their own and its efficency will be the deciding factor in how much damage occurs to the earth as it transits the event in 2012.

For myself, i will stay and do all i can. Your decision is your responsibility.

For all mankind, in light and love. Fil
Old 03-09-2009, 09:36 AM   #13
filinfinland

Default a message for the light force on earth

Within a few hours my avatar will be posted on this forum.

This is a holographic construct which contains consciousness triggers for the light force on the planet.

My other posts will inform you of the situation.

If anyone knows david icke personally please inform him of this post.

My avatar contains activation codes for him and he will recognise who i am and will know what to do.

I know that many of you have been waiting a long time for this and it might seem like i am dangling a carrot.

But this short time is all you will have to prepare for the activation of your DNA. Use it wisely.

The event you have been working towards is now taking place, all your dreams are about be realised and you must prepare for a quantum shift in your reality.

Gird your loins, muster your forces, find within yourself the strength you will need to complete your mission and prepare for the journey home.

The ascension has begun.

For all mankind, in light and love, fil
Old 03-09-2009, 09:38 AM   #14
fallensoul

And how do you exactly know all of this?
Old 03-09-2009, 09:44 AM   #15
mark1963

What!!! Sounds like ego talking.
“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” - Buddha

www.thrivingaudios.com
Old 03-09-2009, 09:49 AM   #16
clozaril
Inactive

Quote:
The event you have been working towards is now taking place, all your dreams are about be realised

Gird your loins, muster your forces, find within yourself the strength you will need to complete your mission
so i can expect 2 blondes to knock on my door in the next half hour and roger me sensless.

better go brush my teeth
Old 03-09-2009, 09:52 AM   #17
krakhead
Premier Subscribers

I have merged fil's two threads so we can keep his message all in one place.

I'd hate for anyone to miss any of it through it's dilution across multiple threads
obviously satirical that some people somewhere don't already believe it.”
Rwy'n dy garu di
Old 03-09-2009, 09:55 AM   #18
antiem

That thread sounds exciting, there's just one thing...

Quote:

If anyone knows david icke personally please inform him of this post.

My avatar contains activation codes for him and he will recognise who i am and will know what to do.
Don't you think there's no conscious effort needed? If it's necessary for him to see it, he'll be guided towards it...

All my love, Antiem
Old 03-09-2009, 09:58 AM   #19
clozaril
Inactive

david ! david ! stop eating your cornflakes there is a very important message for you on the internet
Old 03-09-2009, 10:03 AM   #20
boots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clozaril View Post
so i can expect 2 blondes to knock on my door in the next half hour and roger me sensless.

better go brush my teeth
Closed Thread