Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 26-01-2012, 10:28 AM   #1
sweeping_meteor

Default is Ian R Crane credible?

i've heard bits and peice about him but not a lot.

i just heard that he is going to be speaking in belfast soona dn i was looking to know has anyone heard him and is he informed?

here is the link to his shows. http://www.ianrcrane.co.uk/index.php...&productId=355
just wondering if anyone else is going or have heard him before

thanks

anto

one mans floor is another mans ceiling

when comforting a grammar nazi, just rub his back and whisper "there, they're their".
sweeping_meteor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2012, 12:02 PM   #2
blahblah
Banned

No..

Never trusted him..He's part of 'it'

Too many 'in' jobs throughout his career...too closely related to the Elite companies and governments..
blahblah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2012, 12:10 PM   #3
nirvana
Banned

You will proboly find out 99% of conspiracy that is on these boards have come from the elite to spoon feed the truth sheep

If they elite can create religeons,banks,etc they can create conspiracy aswel.
nirvana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2012, 12:15 PM   #4
wake_up_bomb

If you've been something of an insider then you're obviously a tool of the elite, if you haven't been involved directly in any of the things you write or speak of then you don't know what you're talking about.

You can't win really...
wake_up_bomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2012, 12:25 PM   #5
thommo

I've seen quite a lot of his stuff. He is good, informative but is very much into exopolitics. He has useful information so it's always worthwhile listening irrespective of what you may think of him as a person.

thommo

http://conspoetry.wordpress.com
Where conspiracies and poetry collide
thommo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2012, 12:37 PM   #6
martg
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana View Post
You will proboly find out 99% of conspiracy that is on these boards have come from the elite to spoon feed the truth sheep

If they elite can create religeons,banks,etc they can create conspiracy aswel.
No doubt, I'm not sure if any of these researchers are willing tools of the PTB but they are still alive because they are doing exactly what the inner core want.

as for I.R.C. his exposé of the gulf oil spill was the most in depth out there.
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2012, 12:44 PM   #7
sweeping_meteor

thanks guys.
same question goes out about foster gamble and his thrive stuff.

i suppose there is a bit of truth in wat everyone says im just immediatly sceptical about oil barons and big drug company family members talking.

theres enuf bull to wade thru without being deliberatly fed more rto be distarcted

one mans floor is another mans ceiling

when comforting a grammar nazi, just rub his back and whisper "there, they're their".
sweeping_meteor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2012, 12:48 PM   #8
totallybonkers

I have to say, I do have my suspicions, something doesn't seem quite right, but regardless I'm all for him speaking, making presentations and so on. I would go and see his presenations if local too so he can't be all that bad.
totallybonkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2012, 12:57 PM   #9
ceti

35 fucking quid for him to tell you how fucked you are.Keep it take some acid use the cash for petrol drive into nature and trip your balls off.Much more fun.
Old 26-01-2012, 01:11 PM   #10
nongeekywebdude
Banned

he has always struck me as "overly commercial", whether his talks are worth going to I don't know, have only ever seen him on youtube etc. But at £35 a ticket I would very much doubt its worth it, the info presented would have to be absolutely amazing and not available anywhere else, but that goes for others too, not just Mr Crane.

Has anyone been to one of his talks around the country? Perhaps they could chime in with their thoughts on "value".
nongeekywebdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2012, 01:26 PM   #11
nirvana
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by martg View Post
No doubt, I'm not sure if any of these researchers are willing tools of the PTB but they are still alive because they are doing exactly what the inner core want.

as for I.R.C. his exposé of the gulf oil spill was the most in depth out there.
Your right many of the researchers will not willingly be tools of the elite . But if they were telling the real truth ,they would of gone the same way as Dr kelly.

Dangerous business telling the real truth.
Old 26-01-2012, 01:29 PM   #12
nirvana
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceti View Post
35 fucking quid for him to tell you how fucked you are.Keep it take some acid use the cash for petrol drive into nature and trip your balls off.Much more fun.

All researchers do this for a living its there business. Car sales men sells cars researchers sells conspiracy.

Conspiracy is a corporation like every other corporation.
Old 26-01-2012, 01:39 PM   #13
nirvana
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nongeekywebdude View Post
he has always struck me as "overly commercial", whether his talks are worth going to I don't know, have only ever seen him on youtube etc. But at £35 a ticket I would very much doubt its worth it, the info presented would have to be absolutely amazing and not available anywhere else, but that goes for others too, not just Mr Crane.

Has anyone been to one of his talks around the country? Perhaps they could chime in with their thoughts on "value".

There is nothing wrong with charging £35 for tickets this is what he does for a living.

The truth industry is just like every other industry. Its all business.

Last edited by nirvana; 26-01-2012 at 01:44 PM.
Old 26-01-2012, 02:29 PM   #14
ceti

Quote:
All researchers do this for a living its there business. Car sales men sells cars researchers sells conspiracy.

Conspiracy is a corporation like every other corporation.
Price tags on information is part of are silly problems.
Old 27-01-2012, 10:18 AM   #15
nirvana
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceti View Post
Price tags on information is part of are silly problems.
The awakening and truth movement is an industry .It is proboly the industry part which is being used as a block for solutions.

Its funny how certain researchers will tell you money is illusion its worthless but will not let you through the door without it

Reminds me when alex jones was selling an expensive dvd set through his website about how to live without money etc.
Old 29-01-2012, 10:16 AM   #16
nongeekywebdude
Banned

Quote:
There is nothing wrong with charging £35 for tickets this is what he does for a living.

The truth industry is just like every other industry. Its all business.
It all depends on the content of the talks as I said, if this is revolutionary, original material never before heard or seen, then maybe some would feel its worth £35, on the other hand if its all stuff readily available on youtube or other sources, then its £35 down the drain. Thats why I asked for those who had paid to see him previously to chime in with thoughts on the value of his presentations.

Of course some may feel that £35 for a pleasant afternoon listening to the same old conspiracy stuff and surrounded by like minds is worth it, I'm not one of those. A the end of the day I suppose its up to the individuals whether they think its worth it or not
nongeekywebdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 10:34 AM   #17
freedom1st

I don't trust any of them. And most of the info is put out by tptb. This world is a mindfuck until you see the patterns.
(1880-1941) President of the Bank of England in the 1920's, the second richest man in Britain
freedom1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 10:37 AM   #18
lesleypumpshaft

Quote:
The awakening and truth movement is an industry .It is proboly the industry part which is being used as a block for solutions.

Its funny how certain researchers will tell you money is illusion its worthless but will not let you through the door without it

Reminds me when alex jones was selling an expensive dvd set through his website about how to live without money etc.
I've often wondered about that. I think some do concessions for unemployed and oap.
Old 29-01-2012, 12:25 PM   #19
cafe beelzebub

I've seen him talk, he did a two hour presentation on a 3 day convention I went to last year. Of the 20 speakers or so I saw talk he was by far the best. He is similar to David in the respect that he talks about the global power structure, he also goes into other realms.. for example he is big into consciousness and shamanism, DMT experiences and so on. He also talks about the UFO phenomenon.

There is a lot of overlap with the topics Icke covers.

He is a very entertaining and passionate speaker. I can definitely recommend seeing him. I think £35 is expensive though.

Last edited by cafe beelzebub; 29-01-2012 at 02:32 PM.
cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 12:28 PM   #20
cafe beelzebub

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom1st View Post
I don't trust any of them. And most of the info is put out by tptb. This world is a mindfuck until you see the patterns.
Do you think most of the info David Icke has put out in the last 20 years has been put out by tptb?

How would having any of this information out benefit tptb?
cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote