Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 27-01-2010, 07:56 PM   #21
conan1040

6:55am Thursday (EST) - Time in Canberra, Australia

"i_am" seems to be an early bird, isn't she ...
Old 27-01-2010, 07:57 PM   #22
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by conan1040 View Post
Mr. Cooper spoke about terror attack in USA that'd be blamed on O. Bin Laden on June 28th, 2001 in his "Hour of time" show according to the documentary I saw the other day
he did..

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX9xbkPSlOw
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2010, 09:10 PM   #23
haukipesukone

Haven't watched that many of Cooper's talks. Seems worth listening to.
"What lies within always has a form without and that which is without takes a shape within. Put another way, we sometimes say that which is visible must always have an invisible aspect, just as everything invisible must be represented by the visible."
- Oone the dreamthief

Peruse through Bad Poetry of Pain and Hurt
Or wrack your brain with Concordia ab Chao and Your Life is a Lie
haukipesukone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2010, 09:20 PM   #24
torus
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbydiva View Post
Anyone listened to the recent Jason Bermas shows? He makes a good point about Bill's death, how he kind of set himself up by confronting the cops with a gun when he was wanted for IRS issues. It comes across that they "took him out", but they'd probably have done the same to anyone in that position.

Still I love his book, I have some of his audio. I'm pretty sure he was the precursor to the truth movement.

The AJ vs Cooper thing I think is ego on both sides.
Sorry, NO IRS issues to my knowledge. It began with strangers partying on the outskirts of Bill's property. He lived in a "circle community". Initially Bill asked them to take their activities elsewhere. This went on for a while until Bill approached them and revealed a side-arm which is TOTALLY legal in Arizona. Provocative move on Bill's part? These characters then complained to the local Sheriff that they were intimidated and threatened by Bill. Subsequently, the Apache County Sheriff's office decided to serve an arrest warrant close to midnight an November 5th 2001. Odd...to be approaching someone they desribed as a "loose cannon" under the cover of dark. and as we all know, the rest is history.

Bill's killer was the criminal (and now defunct) Apache County Sherriff Brian Hounshell.
torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2010, 09:20 PM   #25
i_am

Quote:
Originally Posted by conan1040 View Post
6:55am Thursday (EST) - Time in Canberra, Australia

"i_am" seems to be an early bird, isn't she ...
We don't have daylight saving in Queensland so it was 5:55 am here
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2010, 09:51 PM   #26
the moral man
Banned

Dear Friends
kind regards
Here is Bill Cooper lecture from 1996.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...9394383&hl=en#

This man was a breath of fresh air because he spoke about the World conspiracy from a down to Earth perspective.
He spoke in a normal tone and didn't go overboard in terms of proclamations and sensationalism.
Anyone who come across Bill Cooper will see how obscene the vast majority of speakers within the Truth Movement really are.
yours thankfully
John
the moral man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2010, 09:52 PM   #27
torus
Inactive

I don't really know what David Icke knew of Bill back in 2001. But let's not forget that David Icke. com placed a huge wreath in Bill's honor on November 6 2001 at this site. I'll venture that David would have approved of this even if he knew about disparaging comments made by Bill about David.

Last edited by torus; 27-01-2010 at 10:09 PM.
Old 27-01-2010, 10:00 PM   #28
torus
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the moral man View Post
Dear Friends
kind regards
Here is Bill Cooper lecture from 1996.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...9394383&hl=en#

This man was a breath of fresh air because he spoke about the World conspiracy from a down to Earth perspective.
He spoke in a normal tone and didn't go overboard in terms of proclamations and sensationalism.
Anyone who come across Bill Cooper will see how obscene the vast majority of speakers within the Truth Movement really are.
yours thankfully
John
Kudos John! that's one of Bill's traits that I found so endearing. Despite being somewhat nervous when I first spoke to him, he would put you at ease once you got past his BS detector. He could sense sincerity and he offered the same in return.
Old 27-01-2010, 10:04 PM   #29
torus
Inactive

I'm not treading on your thread John by offering the following.

see the comments section at youtube from some people who were actually there.

Last edited by i_am; 27-01-2010 at 11:35 PM.
Old 27-01-2010, 11:18 PM   #30
the moral man
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by torus View Post
I'm not treading on your thread John by offering the following.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdJ4zhiB2s4

see the comments section at youtube from some people who were actually there.
Dear torus
kind regards
I have already given my views on the above event on another thread so I won't bother talking about it here.
This is a thread dedicated to the late Bill Cooper and his work.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=bill+cooper#

The above documentary by Bill Cooper was about the JFK assassination.
Bill stated that JFK was killed by the driver William Greer and not Lee Harvey Oswald.
The conclusions drawn in the documentary are well worth analysis and scrutiny.
yours thankfully
John
the moral man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2010, 06:30 AM   #31
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbydiva View Post
Anyone listened to the recent Jason Bermas shows? He makes a good point about Bill's death, how he kind of set himself up by confronting the cops with a gun when he was wanted for IRS issues. It comes across that they "took him out", but they'd probably have done the same to anyone in that position.

Still I love his book, I have some of his audio. I'm pretty sure he was the precursor to the truth movement.

The AJ vs Cooper thing I think is ego on both sides.
I wouldn't believe a word Alex Jones or his minion Bermas say, because they are both known liars.

Want to know the truth?

Listen to someone who doesn't lie about things constantly, a friend of Bill's

Doyle Shamley: The Death of Bill Cooper explained (1 of 5)

Doyle Shamley: The Death of Bill Cooper explained (2 of 5) Alex Jones fued

Doyle Shamley: The Death of Bill Cooper explained (3 of 5) Murder details

Doyle Shamley: The Death of Bill Cooper explained (4 of 5) Assassination

Doyle Shamley: The Death of Bill Cooper explained (5 of 5) Hour of the Time

Bill Cooper was assassinated. There were orders from the top that he was not to enter back into his home alive...

Peace&Love
God bless
1776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2012, 09:49 PM   #32
thethinkingrebel

What an absolute shame that this thread was left to die! The most important voice in the truth movement I discovered him two years ago, and if you listen to one episode of his show, its equivalent to three hours of the AJ show, if not more.

Anyway, my YouTube is hosting episodes, updating it as often as i can.

Http://www.YouTube.com/reallycoolman2003
thethinkingrebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2012, 02:46 PM   #33
sneakpeek

Thanks for this thread, and for anyone hasnt read Behold a Pale Horse heres a free pdf copy; think at this stage William Cooper would want it to be more widely known, its been uploaded by the fair use library listed in my sig
"BEHOLD A PALE HORSE"
Milton William Cooper, 1990. 500pgs 17MB (if you use a dl manager, can right click to download straight from this link)

theres also a three part 3hour audio version covering parts of it here not sure which chapters its reading from, think it ends still discussing ufos. And heres a few of his articles THE SECRET GOVERNMENT The Origin, Identity, and Purpose of MJ-12 - OPERATION MAJORITY - TRUTH ABOUT A.I.D.S. - A COVENANT OF DEATH

btw on the subject of govt alien coverups found another book that might fill in some of the blanks from the same era called Blue Plantet see here its saposed to be "the alleged result of the actions of one or more scientists creating a covert, unauthorized notebook documenting their involvement with an Above Top Secret government program"

Last edited by sneakpeek; 18-08-2012 at 05:17 PM.
sneakpeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2012, 08:05 AM   #34
sneakpeek

btw, if you wanto read some more dirt on Alex Jones ive compiled a few sources to give a wider view, imo the guys nasty as hell. (see my sig "Alex Jones"

and unbelievably, was just looking up something on the Infowars store page, and found theyre selling a video called Beyond a Pale Horse (directed by Chuck Untersee) but no mention of William Cooper, wonder if theres copy right infringment going on. At the very least its outrageous Infowars would sell something of the same name considering how Jones has slandered Coopers memory and intelligence over the years.

Last edited by sneakpeek; 23-08-2012 at 08:33 AM.
sneakpeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 06:00 AM   #35
baddoggy
Inactive

I'm reading a transcription of Bill Coopers 'Mystery of Babylon' radio series now. It's great.
Get it free here:
http://archive.org/details/MysteryBa...transcriptIncl
baddoggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:36 PM   #36
tonyvandam

Although The Moral Man is currently banned, I still thank him for making this William Cooper thread.

At the end of the day, real conspiracy researchers know that William knew too much truth and that was the main reason why there was more than one attempt on his life before he was finally killed in Arizona back in 2001. And you can best believe that everything William said about 9/11 was the straw that broke the camel's back.
tonyvandam is offline   Reply With Quote