Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 09-07-2010, 09:20 PM   #201
stewart edwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
That old kundalini sounds a bit rough if you ask me
At the throat at first indeed.

Quote:
What about me
Where did you start?
stewart edwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 09:23 PM   #202
stewart edwards

Quote:
Out of the Birth canal
Nice one Look it is my friday night booze session so I am a bit tired. Good chatting to you again. But I need to sleep.
stewart edwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 09:28 PM   #203
dawnbreak
Banned

Quote:

and that reply you posted in your previous post was to Dawn little light, you have put it in yours to look like it is a reply to you.......... LOL

are you related to any Spanish Inquisitors by any chance

In a round about way ............i'd have to yes

My dad and his family members were 'catholic' but i remember my dad denouncing the church when his mum ..............my granny died...........

coz the church took every last thing she owned ............her house.........her possessions all of it?

Turns out the church that did that wasn't a straight up catholic church it was a jesuit church................the scared heart, lauriston, edinburgh

So from that i would say I am indirectly related to the spanish inquistion

what about you though lightgiver? what is your faith/truth ??????
dawnbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 09:45 PM   #204
dawnbreak
Banned

Quote:
From previous post

The opposite of Lies
oh for fook sakes at least quote my most recent post instead of hiding behind your standard answer

So.............i ask again ...............what is your truth lightgiver?

do you follow an organised religion or are you more on the pagan side???????????

Old 09-07-2010, 10:05 PM   #205
dawnbreak
Banned

Quote:
I do not follow anyone and neither do I believe in labels

The truth is fine

The Chi-Ro symbol

Some researchers and authors are convinced that the name Cairo, given to the capital city of Egypt some 10 miles east of Giza, was based on the name Chi-rho as given to this Christian monogram or symbol. Why a Muslim city should be given the same name as given to this Christian symbol really doesn’t make sense. However, here’s an interesting example of this connection from a book written and published in the early 20th century, by Frank C. Higgins entitled, Ancient Freemasonry (1919):

‘A still more wonderful symbol of these old cosmic speculations is found in the famous monogram X P, “chi rho,” which is the origin of the name of the modern city near which the pyramid stands – Cairo. [Corrupted by the Arabs to “El Kahiryeh”] This monogram, although placed on the labarum, or standard, of Constantine the Great, in accordance with a vision, appears on Egyptian coins of the Ptolemies and on Indian coins several hundred years B.C. It is the old Sanskrit word “Rch,” meaning “light,” and the Egyptian derivative meaning “Ch R” or Horus, the animating spirit of the earth, “Horus of the Pole” and “Horus of the Two Horizons”, so he is called’.

http://www.perillos.com/index1.htm
that doesn't answer anything lightgiver........unless you are saying the 'truth' is egypt is totaly f****ed up and life and man never ever existed prior to that point in history.............so the eyptians scewed it up for us all by building pryamids (after other cultures) and drawing something into a walll that is now known as 'horus'

Is that your truth?

so is your 'truth' to hate ancient egyptian pics ands gods

Last edited by dawnbreak; 09-07-2010 at 10:07 PM.
Old 09-07-2010, 10:17 PM   #206
dawnbreak
Banned

Quote:
History doesn't look that good to me and a lot of truth is being covered up,

The Pyramids and Egypt is another story

maybe you could start a thread about it

Rhesus Neg the Hebrews the Egyptians

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95472

Egyptian Pyramids - A Mars Earth Connection

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzsyYLmZkRc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7JoJ...eature=related
all i'm asking is............yet again ................what is your truth lightgiver

you have ducked and doged a direct question

Last edited by dawnbreak; 09-07-2010 at 10:19 PM.
Old 09-07-2010, 10:32 PM   #207
dawnbreak
Banned

Quote:
You have had the answer
no i haven't

you duck and dodge which is bit weird ............you never answer a direct question.
Old 09-07-2010, 11:02 PM   #208
dawnbreak
Banned

Quote:
You have had the answer over and over,what do you want me to say LOL

are you biting your lip yet

Just in,

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...post1059038596
wow...........you are really weird .....and not in a good interesting kind of way........your just plain bread and butter weird

Last edited by dawnbreak; 09-07-2010 at 11:02 PM.
Old 10-07-2010, 12:34 PM   #209
dawnbreak
Banned

Quote:
Why because you did not get the answer you desire

i don't 'desire' any answer .......I asked you a straight forward question which you ducked and dodged

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123340

what's this thread got to do with the price of cheese, I have no idea why you included this in your reply

Here is a little ditty for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVG2wrKQKtY
awwwwwwww..........ty...I've not heard that in ages
Old 10-07-2010, 01:37 PM   #210
piskavac

Ephilution, What you think, is there connection between oil slick and Jesuit movement, or Vatican in general?

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 02:18 PM   #211
aronia

Post Eric Jon Phelps cover that his 10 June 2010 show

Quote:
Originally Posted by piskavac View Post
Ephilution, What you think, is there connection between oil slick and Jesuit movement, or Vatican in general?
Eric Jon Phelps cover that his 10 June 2010 radio show.

Eric Jon Phelps Truthtelling > New Eric Jon Phelps Audio

http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Unhi...pic=468&st=495

Eric Jon Phelps - June 10, 2010.mp3
(9.21 MB)

http://www.mediafire.com/?m5uiztomnhn

For more deep infomation about the jesuit world order.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Unhi...ex.php?act=idx

http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHIVED_MIND/index.php

http://www.vaticanassassins.org/
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 02:55 PM   #212
piskavac

Quote:
Originally Posted by aronia View Post
Eric Jon Phelps cover that his 10 June 2010 radio show.[/url]
Thank you for information. And for links also.

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 02:57 PM   #213
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Carefull Phelps is disinfo.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 02:58 PM   #214
aronia

Post You are very wellcome

Quote:
You are very wellcome.
Old 10-07-2010, 04:45 PM   #215
dawnbreak
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
Carefull Phelps is disinfo.
very very wise words

Eric john phelps is just another 'fantacial' in my eyes and doesn't even scratch the surface in considering the importance of the jesuits (or any other religion) when it comes down to it
Old 10-07-2010, 07:39 PM   #216
dawnbreak
Banned

Quote:
A creation of the officially disbanded Knights Templar was the Order of the Garter, the premier order of chivalry, created by Edward III in 1348 and still headed by the British monarch. It is an Elite front for the Babylonian Brotherhood and is dedicated to the ‘Virgin Mary’ - Semiramis/Ninkharsag. Meetings of the Order took place under Edward in a special chamber at Windsor Castle around a table modelled on the one in King Arthur legend.

Windsor Castle is built on an ancient and very powerful sacred energy vortex and this is where the Satanist and reptilian, Henry Kissinger, was knighted by the Queen. She is knowingly working for the Brotherhood Agenda and the Order of the Garter is one of her premier networks. Edward III’s name was Windsor and when the present royal family decided to change their German name to an English one for public relations reasons during the First World War, they chose Windsor, after the man who founded this key Brotherhood order. The insignia of the Order of the Garter is a jewelled collar with red roses alternating with 26 gold knots representing the 26 knights in two groups of 13.1 Similar orders emerged in France with the Order of the Star, the Order of the Golden Fleece, and the Order of St Michael.

The Freemasons are the Knights Templar and the Priory of Sion under another name and the Company of Jesus or Jesuits are based on the same structure as the Templars with the same goal. The Jesuits and the Knights of Malta are esoteric secret societies which hoard and use the secret knowledge while outwardly claiming to be Roman Catholic and ‘Christian’.

They are doing exactly the same as the Templars did at the time of the Crusades and together they control, with the higher levels of Freemasonry, the Vatican, the Pope and the Roman Catholic Church. In other words, they control both sides, the esoteric underground and the Church which condemns this very same underground as evil. Thus they control the game and the ultimate outcome of the game - unless we wake up fast. An obvious example of this came after the papal purge on the Templars. In 1312, all lands and property owned by the Templars were given by the Pope to their ‘rivals’ the Knights Hospitaller of St John, later called the Knights of Rhodes and now the Knights of Malta (Catholic) and the Knights of St John (Protestant).

Both were the same force, as were, and are, the Teutonic Knights. All were involved in the same things, including banking, and used the same vicious, unscrupulous methods to get their way. For more than 200 years until the middle of the 16th century, the Hospitallers and the Templars were merged into a joint order and much Templar land and property was not absorbed by the Knights Hospitaller, even though most of it was there for the taking.

The Templars restored their influence in France under the title of the Scots Guard in the mid 15th century. When Robert the Bruce was installed as the unchallenged king of Scotland, he signed a pact with Charles IV of France, renewing what was known as the ‘auld alliance’. This was no surprise, given that the bloodlines which controlled Scotland, including Bruce and the Sinclairs, came from France and Flanders.

In 1445, a later King Charles, Charles VII, formed the first standing army in Europe since the Templars and, in fact, it was the Templars. Pride of place in Charles’s army was the Scottish Company and it was at the front of all parades. Even more powerful and influential, however, was the elite Scots Guard which consisted of 33 men - a very significant esoteric number which would manifest again in the 33 degrees of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry. The Scots Guard was there to guard the king and they even slept in his bedroom. Not all 33, I hope. As the numbers in the guard increased it was by multiples of 13, again in keeping with esoteric numerological laws and a key number to the Knights Templar.

Commanders of the Scots Guard were automatically made members of the secret society called the Order of St Michael, which later established a branch in Scotland. Another common theme of the manipulation into the present day is that people operating behind one ‘mask’ are also members of other, sometimes many other, ‘masks’ working to the same agenda. Yet again, the Scots Guard (Templars) proved to be expert at the Trojan Horse technique.

They infiltrated and took over the administration of France as ‘advisors’ and ‘ambassadors’. Charles was their puppet and the names of this Scots Guard elite are getting familiar... Sinclair, Stuart, Hamilton, Hay, Montgomery, Cunningham, Cockburn and Seton. These were the families who came to Scotland from France and Flanders and could trace their bloodlines back to the ancient Near East and the Anunnaki. They took over Scotland and now they re-established their influence in France.
why are you copying david icke's words as your own , and not even quoting the source ............

naughty naughty..............your words are from chapter 8 of the biggest secret
Old 10-07-2010, 07:42 PM   #217
aronia

Post Eternal Spirit is a Jesuit Temporal Coadjutor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnbreak View Post
very very wise words
Eternal Spirit is a Jesuit Temporal Coadjutor working to cover-up the Vatican power. A power that resides within the Papal Bloodlines behind their Pope and Jesuit Order! Anyone who has time on their hands to just constantly attack a couple of people shows their agenda. They rely on weak researchers falling for their disinformation.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Unhi...howtopic=10897

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnbreak View Post
Eric john phelps is just another 'fantacial' in my eyes and doesn't even scratch the surface in considering the importance of the jesuits (or any other religion) when it comes down to it
So Eric has some strong beliefs regarding his faith.

Have you never read his newste book? Vatican Assassins III eBook “Wounded In The House Of My Friends” 1836 pages including over 700 photos. Includes 13 rare and anti-Jesuit books.

For deep infomation regarding the importance of the jesuits.

THE UNHIVED MIND BOARDS or http://www.vaticanassassins.org/

http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHIVED_MIND/index.php

http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Unhi...ex.php?act=idx

Last edited by aronia; 10-07-2010 at 09:14 PM.
Old 10-07-2010, 07:59 PM   #218
lightgiver

Default Jesuits

Quote:
Eternal Spirit is a Jesuit Temporal Coadjutor working to cover-up the Vatican power. A power that resides within the Papal Bloodlines behind their Pope and Jesuit Order! Anyone who has time on their hands to just constantly attack a couple of people shows their agenda. They rely on weak researchers falling for their disinformation.
It wouldn't sunrise me..........LOL

Last edited by lightgiver; 10-07-2010 at 08:10 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 08:04 PM   #219
dawnbreak
Banned

Quote:
This is the David Icke Form,just a gentle reminder for you and your ilk
lol me and who's ilk?? don't flatter youself lightgiver you are in the same boat and the same forum as the rest of us
Old 10-07-2010, 08:07 PM   #220
dawnbreak
Banned

Quote:

http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Unhi...howtopic=10897

So Eric has some strong beliefs regarding his faith.

Have you never read his newste book? Vatican Assassins III eBook “Wounded In The House Of My Friends” 1836 pages including over 700 photos. Includes Bonus CD with 13 rare and anti-Jesuit books.
are you selling his 1836 pages plus 700 photo's and a bonus cd on his behalf???????? why mention those facts otherwise?

Last edited by dawnbreak; 10-07-2010 at 08:11 PM.