Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Have a Laugh

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2011, 11:26 AM   #41
ragnarok
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Humanchester
Posts: 16,494
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanspirit View Post

"Look, can you please stop saying you threw a chimpanzee in the sea?"
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 11:38 AM   #42
hollow
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: City of Dis, Hell
Posts: 2,401
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
"Look, can you please stop saying you threw a chimpanzee in the sea?"
'Well it didn't go straight into the sea, it bounced off a rock before it went in.'
hollow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 04:51 PM   #43
decode reality
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 24,061
Likes: 4,365 (2,795 Posts)
Default

"Your mission: gan to Cardiff, have full sex with a woman, come back on the coach."
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 04:52 PM   #44
decode reality
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 24,061
Likes: 4,365 (2,795 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
For all Partridge fans, a new series of ten minute short clips, can only be found online. Full of great quotes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucrpgmJxx0E
Episode 1, quoted again...
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 08:26 AM   #45
decode reality
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 24,061
Likes: 4,365 (2,795 Posts)
Default

"I suggested that we partake of some flagons of foaming ale, and quaff merrily."
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2011, 01:13 PM   #46
bulltwister
Senior Member
 
bulltwister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Scotland
Posts: 607
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

"Shall I do it more quickly or shall I maintain the same speed?"
bulltwister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2011, 06:20 PM   #47
decode reality
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 24,061
Likes: 4,365 (2,795 Posts)
Default

I have sponsors who will walk away like ‘that’ if they get a sniff of VD.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2011, 06:36 PM   #48
hollow
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: City of Dis, Hell
Posts: 2,401
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
I have sponsors who will walk away like ‘that’ if they get a sniff of VD.


'Abu Hamza, the boss-eyed muslim cleric with a hook for a hand....Who incites racial hatred'


2000th post.
hollow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2011, 09:50 PM   #49
humanspirit
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,302
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Jack-anack-anory

Abso-bloody-exactly!
humanspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2011, 01:28 AM   #50
hollow
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: City of Dis, Hell
Posts: 2,401
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

'Lynn please have a word with the builder cause the other day his jeans were so far up his backside you could more or less see his anus'
hollow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2011, 01:37 AM   #51
hollow
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: City of Dis, Hell
Posts: 2,401
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

'Was he born in a wheelchair? Not sure what I meant by that.'

'I've got your kids!, I've got your kids, Dan.'




Fucking awesome Partridge, infinitely re-watchable.

Even series 2, Iannuci described it as the worst thing he's ever done, bit harsh.
hollow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2011, 06:31 AM   #52
decode reality
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 24,061
Likes: 4,365 (2,795 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollow View Post


'Abu Hamza, the boss-eyed muslim cleric with a hook for a hand....Who incites racial hatred'


2000th post.
I'd go and see it - as long as it had someone like Phil Mitchell in.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2011, 06:32 AM   #53
decode reality
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 24,061
Likes: 4,365 (2,795 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanspirit View Post
Jack-anack-anory

Abso-bloody-exactly!
Mary Poppins, what that?!
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2011, 06:34 AM   #54
decode reality
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 24,061
Likes: 4,365 (2,795 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollow View Post
'Was he born in a wheelchair? Not sure what I meant by that.'

'I've got your kids!, I've got your kids, Dan.'




Fucking awesome Partridge, infinitely re-watchable.

Even series 2, Iannuci described it as the worst thing he's ever done, bit harsh.
Series 2 is my favourite of the lot - it's much darker and all the best quotes are from it.
Mid Morning Matters is also brilliant, for the same reason.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2011, 02:31 PM   #55
decode reality
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 24,061
Likes: 4,365 (2,795 Posts)
Default

Blunch?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...that's excellent.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2011, 02:55 PM   #56
tesla
Senior Member
 
tesla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Nottz, Home of the Body Bag
Posts: 586
Likes: 40 (22 Posts)
Default

'Can you smell gas?'
__________________
I hate to say it "I told you so"
tesla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 05:57 PM   #57
decode reality
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 24,061
Likes: 4,365 (2,795 Posts)
Talking Sidekick Simon: An Appreciation



When I sat down to watch the first episode of Alan Partridge: Mid Morning Matters, I fixed my eyes on Coogan and prepared for the inevitable burst of coffee onto my keyboard. Any doubts as to Coogan’s ability to still inhabit the role were dispelled with the opening phoner about condiments. “Gravy,” said the caller, “that’s not a condiment, it’s a hot sauce,” came the reply. ‘Brilliant,’ I thought, ”AP’ is back….’

Yet within a minute, I couldn’t focus on Partridge because I was transfixed by the understated physical comedy of Sidekick Simon, played by Tim Key. Simon clearly smokes a lot of weed; he has the ruffled hair, patchy beard and terrible shirt collection of a long-time stoner. It’s possible that his cousin/friend/brother is responsible for producing vast quantities of THC heavy skunk in Norfolk, and it’s nailed on that he is much cleverer than Alan. And Alan can’t handle it.

And the reasons are classic Partridge. Clearly, Simon has never worked in radio. In fact, if he has worked at all I can only imagine it being part time in somewhere like Greggs so he can take advantage of the free cakes at the end of the day. So you can see Alan’s thought process when they met in the pub. ‘This guy is funny in a surreal kind of way, though I’m not sure why, I’ll get him to sit next to me and by laughing at his jokes I’ll look like I’m current. And if I add the odd-one liner at the end, I really will be down with the kids.’ Except, as ever in the world of Norfolk’s premier radio personality, the opposite happens. If you haven’t see the episodes yet, I won’t spoil them, but here’s an early example to get you going…

http://www.sabotagetimes.com/tv-film...-appreciation/
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 06:12 PM   #58
hollow
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: City of Dis, Hell
Posts: 2,401
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default


Alan talking about his new book, don't know what this is all about though...

'I can read you like a book, Lynn, and not a very good book, certainly not 'Bravo Two Zero', by Andy McNabb....'

Last edited by hollow; 06-09-2011 at 06:20 PM.
hollow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 06:24 PM   #59
ragnarok
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Humanchester
Posts: 16,494
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post


When I sat down to watch the first episode of Alan Partridge: Mid Morning Matters, I fixed my eyes on Coogan and prepared for the inevitable burst of coffee onto my keyboard. Any doubts as to Coogan’s ability to still inhabit the role were dispelled with the opening phoner about condiments. “Gravy,” said the caller, “that’s not a condiment, it’s a hot sauce,” came the reply. ‘Brilliant,’ I thought, ”AP’ is back….’

Yet within a minute, I couldn’t focus on Partridge because I was transfixed by the understated physical comedy of Sidekick Simon, played by Tim Key. Simon clearly smokes a lot of weed; he has the ruffled hair, patchy beard and terrible shirt collection of a long-time stoner. It’s possible that his cousin/friend/brother is responsible for producing vast quantities of THC heavy skunk in Norfolk, and it’s nailed on that he is much cleverer than Alan. And Alan can’t handle it.

And the reasons are classic Partridge. Clearly, Simon has never worked in radio. In fact, if he has worked at all I can only imagine it being part time in somewhere like Greggs so he can take advantage of the free cakes at the end of the day. So you can see Alan’s thought process when they met in the pub. ‘This guy is funny in a surreal kind of way, though I’m not sure why, I’ll get him to sit next to me and by laughing at his jokes I’ll look like I’m current. And if I add the odd-one liner at the end, I really will be down with the kids.’ Except, as ever in the world of Norfolk’s premier radio personality, the opposite happens. If you haven’t see the episodes yet, I won’t spoil them, but here’s an early example to get you going…

http://www.sabotagetimes.com/tv-film...-appreciation/
I can only see it ending up in tears if Tim keeps upstaging Alan.
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 06:25 PM   #60
hollow
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: City of Dis, Hell
Posts: 2,401
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
I can only see it ending up in tears if Tim keeps upstaging Alan.
It did.
hollow is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
alan partridge, matters, mid, morning, quotes

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:09 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.