Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 19-10-2009, 07:09 PM   #21
runciter
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the moral man View Post
Dear itsallinus
kind regards
Minion Incarnations are followers and reflections of the trends of the society that they reside in, they are mindless followers of the norm.
I feel that when a Higher Self Incarnation is aware of the majority are Minion Incarnations then this aids them in individual advancement and knowledge.
I first came to an understanding of the corrupt majority in 2004 and then I found Matrix V in 2009 which gave a logical understanding of the whys of this problem.
Minions are reflections of the Dark sector of our galaxy and I am not sure what the Minions on the Light sector of the galaxy are like.
Minion Incarnations are prominent in the EndGame because they are the mindless majority that the Sequentials need to press ahead with their plans.
yours thankfully
John
john, you aren't much different from the "followers", from the point of view of the system.

what's unpleasant is that you know what's going on and you put the blame on the exploited.
runciter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2009, 07:11 PM   #22
rodin
Banned

As for incarnation I cannot say - only that those who only live for pleasure and self gratification because after life there are no consequences are likely in for a bad surprise
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2009, 07:13 PM   #23
itsallinus

Quote:
Originally Posted by runciter View Post
i think it's your mind that projects your beliefs on people you're unable to understand.
Your free to your own opinion on me, that's fine, I don't know you well enough to form an opinion of you, I don't know where you have been looking or what research you have done. And I don't wish to side track the thread.
itsallinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2009, 07:17 PM   #24
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsallinus View Post
You can think inside the box or choose to step out and grasp a wider view, its your consciousness and your choice. Take whatever resonates within you and leave that which does not. Be a materialist, be a dreamer, search for truth or hide within lies, whatever you choose to do and what to believe.. closing doors on possibility closes your mind. Open those eyes and realize.... we're only using five senses most of the time and are limited by them.... there is always more than meets the eyes.
Nothing to do with thinking outside of the box. There is a vast difference between possibility and probability though!!!!

That sort of thinking could lead to another form of elite mentality, the 'awakened' people (or perhaps illuminati by a small stretch) and the minions. What defines the person? if the minions are nothing more than figures in a game then by that logic there is no need to treat them with any dignity, nor care for them, which allows you to use them and disregard them. Is this not exactly the same sort of thing that Icke is against, reducing people to the very lowest level?
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2009, 07:20 PM   #25
killuminatiday

Quote:
Originally Posted by les_paul_robot View Post

Don't worry, there are no reptilian minions
but what if there are minion reptillians?
killuminatiday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2009, 07:21 PM   #26
the moral man
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
He claims this but how true is it? are we to believe that because he thinks that then it is?

The world is in a mess because people make bad choices quite often

Dear marpat
kind regards
Well I believed in a corrupt majority of clones for years before I read Matrix V.
It is apparent that there are only a minority of people that have the capacity to create better circumstances for themselves and others.
Most people are just mindless destroyers of themselves, their families, their nations and their societies.
Most people don't think about improvement of themselves and others in the spiritual and societal context and neither do they care to.
People make bad choices because they don't have the capacity to do anything other than that.
yours thankfully
John
the moral man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2009, 07:22 PM   #27
mr sunny
Inactive

There are individuals in society who are the very essence of minion incarnations and they will continue to live the cycle until they connect with the higher selves.

At times the horrific crimes and reflection of society gives the ones who have an opened awake approach disdain towards them, but is that good for our own learning?

Possibly.

The elite need individuals like this to carry out the agenda so its up to the ones who see this to share what we know no matter what they outcome towards us will be.

Are they exploited?

Maybe.

But that should not excuse them from their behaviours and actions.
mr sunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2009, 07:32 PM   #28
the moral man
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr sunny View Post
There are individuals in society who are the very essence of minion incarnations and they will continue to live the cycle until they connect with the higher selves.

At times the horrific crimes and reflection of society gives the ones who have an opened awake approach disdain towards them, but is that good for our own learning?

Possibly.

The elite need individuals like this to carry out the agenda so its up to the ones who see this to share what we know no matter what they outcome towards us will be.

Are they exploited?

Maybe.

But that should not excuse them from their behaviours and actions.
Dear mr sunny
kind regards
Minion Incarnations are connected to the Earth Planetary Spirit.
The News reports are filled with stories of animal spirits in human forms doing all kinds of evil and inhuman things.
The government shine a light on these freakish news stories to neutralize the decent people into giving their powers away.
Minion Incarnations are products of The Game and will do what comes natural to them.
People mistake Minions for humans but the news stories and traits of "people" around us suggest that there is an entirely different human among us in today's society.
yours thankfully
John
Old 19-10-2009, 07:34 PM   #29
itsallinus

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
if the minions are nothing more than figures in a game then by that logic there is no need to treat them with any dignity, nor care for them, which allows you to use them and disregard them.
Your outward actions/choices are your own and they will reflect inward (your level of vibration). I will talk to an ant or a plant (for example) and treat them with respect and dignity and love. How others view the world with their eyes is up to them, I see it as something we (life) are all creating no matter what part we have to play. In the end its only a game and for now we have to ride it so in the mean time I try (not always successfully) to ride it with compassion and awareness.
Old 19-10-2009, 07:36 PM   #30
the moral man
Banned

Higher Self Path Energies

Post Publication Segment - 2 July 2009

Copyright © 2009 Leading Edge International Research Group

Upon entering this Galaxy Game, our Higher Selves chose which prime path to experience on, as stated in an earlier segment. We chose the Sequential/Simultaneous path while others chose the Nature Spirit path.

The expression of our energies into Game incarnations was thus chosen. Our Higher Selves were able to incarnate into a single being at a time, then move on to multiple simultaneous incarnations, generally ranging from 1500-2000, depending on one’s Higher Self experiential path desires.

Nature Spirit path energies allowed for planetary populations of flora and fauna ranging from sparse to abundant life forms.

Move now to Earth as the current simultaneously-designated planet with abundant Nature life forms. This Planetary Spirit measures shim’s incarnational energy in measured doses for each incarnation from a blade of grass to your pet dog/cat or whatever. The amount of incarnational energy is FAR lower than what our Higher Selves use to incarnate our Earther bodies. The Nature path is far different than ours.

An example: you have two different electrical light bulb sockets. One requires a 10 watt bulb and the other needs a 100 watt bulb. Each works at its level efficiently, but (don’t necessarily take this literally – use your imagination) put a 10 watt bulb in the 100 watt device and see how dim it would be. Put a 100 watt bulb in the 10 watt device and see what happens. The 10 watts of energy, that works just fine in the proper device, is seriously lacking in the 100 watt device. A Planetary Spirit incarnating into an Earther human body is the 10 watts of energy in a 100 watt object. It may function, but on a minimum level and be significantly dimmer than the proper wattage. The Planetary Spirit does not have the path instructions or experience to properly animate an Earther body beyond the minimal means.

The ‘why’ of minion incarnations is discussed in earlier segments. This segment gives you an example of how the incarnating energy is vastly different based on the originating Higher Self, S/S or Nature paths.

Yes, there are a lot of minions on Earth today because of the religious enhanced breeding programs and minions who breed literally like rabbits. This is also covered in earlier segments.

We all know minions yet minions will be far more comfortable with Low level incarnations than Advanced and, even less comfortable with those for whom M5 is written. Remember a minion mentality is eat, work (or not) and breed. They are not interested in spiritual advancement (don’t even try with them). When they die, the physically-animating energy reverts to the Planetary Spirit.

As for other burning questions you may have about minions and the Nature Spirit path, know that upon Graduation, you will have all answered. Your Higher Self already knows many of the answers but that information is blocked until Graduation.

Trust in your Higher Self and enjoy your path as Graduation rapidly approaches.

1. http://www.trufax.org/matrix5/segments/hspath.html
Old 19-10-2009, 07:37 PM   #31
itsallinus

Quote:
Minions are reflections of the Dark sector of our galaxy and I am not sure what the Minions on the Light sector of the galaxy are like.
Minion Incarnations are prominent in the EndGame because they are the mindless majority that the Sequentials need to press ahead with their plans.
yours thankfully
John
Thanks for that John, so I guess in other games the minions in the light side of the galaxy my be used for good purposes as that game requires.
Old 19-10-2009, 07:38 PM   #32
mr sunny
Inactive

Quote:
Dear mr sunny
kind regards
Minion Incarnations are connected to the Earth Planetary Spirit.
The News reports are filled with stories of animal spirits in human forms doing all kinds of evil and inhuman things.
The government shine a light on these freakish news stories to neutralize the decent people into giving their powers away.
Minion Incarnations are products of The Game and will do what comes natural to them.
People mistake Minions for humans but the news stories and traits of "people" around us suggest that there is an entirely different human among us in today's society.
yours thankfully
John
Mr John you are correct, there are traits of people who are entirely different humans with no heart and commit these hideous acts. Neutralizing decent people is what the elite are very good at doing, people want solutions yet do not understand what is really being waged.

Minion Incarnations are part of the earthly planet but how do they ascend?

Last edited by mr sunny; 19-10-2009 at 07:38 PM.
Old 19-10-2009, 08:02 PM   #33
itsallinus

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr sunny View Post
As the planetary HS evolves/ascends so will they?
Old 19-10-2009, 08:03 PM   #34
the moral man
Banned

Dear Friends
kind regards
I'd like to respond to the following people.
Itsallinus.........

Quote:
Thanks for that John, so I guess in other games the minions in the light side of the galaxy my be used for good purposes as that game requires.
I assume that in Light sider sections of the Galaxy that Minions would reflect that reality, but who knows?
Its best to ask The Author himself and look at his latest replies to questions including from yours truly.
1. http://www.trufax.org/matrix5/segments/m5gv3q&a.html
mr sunny...........

Quote:
Mr John you are correct, there are traits of people who are entirely different humans with no heart and commit these hideous acts. Neutralizing decent people is what the elite are very good at doing, people want solutions yet do not understand what is really being waged.
The Reptilians paved the way for Minions because they wanted these Nature spirits to neutralize the Higher Selves like us.
Whenever the leaders speak of the majority, then know that it is an affront to the Higher Selves who are a minority of 13% on this planet.

Quote:
Animal spirits in human form only incarnate once and then return to the Earth planetary spirit.
The Earth planetary Spirit will graduate and then the end of the World will come.
yours thankfully
John
Old 19-10-2009, 08:08 PM   #35
mr sunny
Inactive

Thankyou Mr John your insight has been most useful.

We all have our graduation some earlier others later.

Last edited by mr sunny; 19-10-2009 at 08:11 PM.
Old 19-10-2009, 08:30 PM   #36
the moral man
Banned

Dear Friends
kind regards
I'd like to respond to the following people.
itsallinus.........

Quote:
As the planetary HS evolves/ascends so will they?
The Earth Planetary Spirit will graduate and will have all of its experiences within Shimself.
The Earth Planetary Spirit is a Higher Self who took the Nature path, Shim is the literal spirit of the Earth and ensouls the creations of nature.
The Earth Planetary Spirit is distressed that its Incarnational strands meant for animal bodies are incarnating as humans because they are not required experiences for Shim.
mr sunny.........

Quote:
Thankyou Mr John your insight has been most useful.

We all have our graduation some earlier others later.
The Author knows that his graduation is coming soon because he is a Final Incarnation of his Higher Self.
Our Finals are somewhere in time and could be in our linear past and so we could graduate at any time, but only the Higher Self knows the day and the hour.
Lifetimes don't ascend, they are experiences that are summoned into the Higher Self upon the graduation.
yours thankfully
John
Old 20-10-2009, 05:42 AM   #37
runciter
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsallinus View Post
Your free to your own opinion on me, that's fine, I don't know you well enough to form an opinion of you, I don't know where you have been looking or what research you have done. And I don't wish to side track the thread.
we're talking about a theory that depicts the vast majority of mankind as animals in human form.

it's based on astral trips, and i think we can agree that the astral world is influenced by thoughts.

my take is that you're seeing your own beliefs, and you're seeing your inability to understand others.
Old 20-10-2009, 06:56 AM   #38
the moral man
Banned

Quote:
we're talking about a theory that depicts the vast majority of mankind as animals in human form.

it's based on astral trips, and i think we can agree that the astral world is influenced by thoughts.

my take is that you're seeing your own beliefs, and you're seeing your inability to understand others.
Dear runciter
kind regards
The only person on this thread who truly lacks the ability to comprehend and ponder is you.
Thankfully most people on here have looked into the possibility that the majority of people around them lack individual consciousness.
The fact that the Earth Planetary Spirit ensouls the majority of human nowadays shouldn't surprise anyone with discernment due to lack of the degeneracy and stagnation in our World.
Such conditions can only be maintained by a majority who lack a certain something.
yours thankfully
John
Old 20-10-2009, 07:02 AM   #39
runciter
Inactive

Quote:
Dear runciter
kind regards
The only person on this thread who truly lacks the ability to comprehend and ponder is you.
Thankfully most people on here have looked into the possibility that the majority of people around them lack individual consciousness.
The fact that the Earth Planetary Spirit ensouls the majority of human nowadays shouldn't surprise anyone with discernment due to lack of the degeneracy and stagnation in our World.
Such conditions can only be maintained by a majority who lack a certain something.
yours thankfully
John
i understand that like a jehovah witness you're looking for new adepts.

my role here is to uncover the deceptive and delusional nature of your cult.

thankfully we both have a "divine" right to say what we think
Old 20-10-2009, 07:07 AM   #40
the moral man
Banned

Quote:
i understand that like a jehovah witness you're looking for new adepts.

my role here is to uncover the deceptive and delusional nature of your cult.

thankfully we both have a "divine" right to say what we think
Dear runciter
kind regards
I am not here to convert anyone, but merely to show the facts.
It was clear to me that even before I found Matrix V that there was something irredeemable about the majority.
Let me ask you a question.
If the majority are decent then why is our World in such a mess?
Problems in any society are caused by collective problems as well as leadersip problems.
I don't see how a decent majority could live in a World of such chaos unless they were the root cause.
yours thankfully
John