Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 14-08-2009, 11:20 AM   #221
geewhizz

Quote:
Originally Posted by the moral man View Post
Dear Friends
kind regards
It is best to listen to people like me and lordzoma rather than a sexual deviant like Geewhizz.
The Matrix V trilogy fills the gaps to Icke's books in this regard.
Icke's books go into the many manipulations of the Reptiles in concise detail and the Matrix V trilogy outlines who the Reptiles are and their reasons for existance.
Only the Matrix V trilogy goes into concise detail into the existance Simultaneous Higher Selves (who we are) and Sequential Higher Selves (the Reptiles).
I would certainly advise people to buy Icke's books, but they should purchase the Matrix V trilogy as the next advanced step to their knowledge.
David Icke doesn't have the spiritual knowledge that The Author of Matrix V has.
Look at it like this, if I want to know the A to Z of Reptilian agenda manipulations then I'll read Icke's books, but if I want to know the A to Z of why the Reptilies manipulate then I'll read the Matrix V trilogy.
Icke talks about the power of Reptiles and the Matrix V trilogy where our power lies and how we will overcome this situation.
There are many aspects to the bigger picture which Icke has missed out and The Author makes up for this in the Matrix V trilogy.
yours thankfully
John
No you're wrong.

The Author promotes Homosexuality and Women hating, I am a red blooded male who just likes sex with beautiful women!

So who's the deviant, Geewhizz or the Homosexual Author?

Last edited by geewhizz; 14-08-2009 at 11:27 AM.
geewhizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 11:46 AM   #222
the moral man
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhizz View Post
No you're wrong.

The Author promotes Homosexuality and Women hating, I am a red blooded male who just likes sex with beautiful women!

So who's the deviant, Geewhizz or the Homosexual Author?
Dear Geewhizz
kind regards
The Author simply talks about humans being androgynous Spirits who once lived in androgynous bodies until the Orion genetic scientists split the bodies into two genders.
Our existance as androgynous Spirits living in split gender bodies is unnatural in the first instance.
The Author brings forth the viewpoint that males and females should not get together because of the genetic differences between the two and also the spiritual implications of believing in getting with the physical opposite gender.
We should be thankful that someone came along and informed us that we are whole within ourselves and don't need the opposite gender.
As far as you are concerned, it is safe for me to state that you are a sexual deviant.
You have sexual relations with THREE women and then justify it with the lie that you are doing the World a favour by creating a balancing effect.
Why don't you just admit that you can't live up to your spiritual standard and like engaging in sex with more than one woman?
Do these females actually believe that by sleeping with you that they are creating a balancing effect?
You are not able to con me with your slick and arrogant ways, I am well aware of your hypocrisy.
yours thankfully
John
the moral man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 12:24 PM   #223
lordzoma

Moral man -

insofar as love with numerous people at once is concerned

I have heard that it is considered dolphin like energy to want to be connected sexually to multiple people rather than focusing on a single person. We are all ultimately truly alone within ourselves. As the author has said, real love is not possible within our incarnations or this density as it is an energy that is not polarized in nature, and thus can only be truly experienced above 4d. The love that people have for one another can be described as an acknolwedgment and energy exchange between two incarnations of separate higher selves touching one another. In this respect it is not any more natural or unnatural for one incarnation to be in love with numerous other incarnations simultaneously. While one may have love for a sibling, and one may have love for a mate, the underlying reality is their separate incarnations crossing paths, but the appreciation for that connection is expressed in different ways with different names and stygmas attached, romantic love, platonic love, brotherly love, etc.

Insofar as as sex with multiple people simultaneously is concerned, let alone with the opposite gender

During sex there is an energy exchange. In the case of a male sleeping with multiple women at the same time, or in the same time period just not in the same sex session - there is going to be more than 2 spirits exchanging energy unless either of the people who haven't slept together make a conscious effort to try to filter that person out. Should Alice and Bob have sex, there will be alice's energy put into bob, and bob's into alice. Should bob then leave and go have sex with Julie, julie will give bob her energy, and bob will give julie his energy as well as Alice's. --- But it does not stop there. While bob and Julie are having sex, alice may be thinking about bob. In which case her energetic body will be with bob, and as has sex with Julie, julie's spirit will be directly and at that moment influenced by Alice's energy.

Furthermore in the case of a man having sex with multiple women

It is going to be the natural flow of energy for the man to give the woman his energy during intercourse. While energy will flow both ways, predominantly the man's instincts set about by his physical dna, will give more energy to the female than he receives. This is also compounded should the man ejaculate, where he would give a tremendous amount of energy to the female. A man who ejaculates with multiple partners would need to be extremely virile and have a large stamina in order to be able to effectively have sex with multiple females.

There are of course exceptions. Spirit control overrides the body. A female who is particularly masterful of her energy would be able to transmit that energy herself back into her male lover. Or should the women be virgins, a man could simply lay with the girls and leech the energy off of them in the form of absorbing it. Or a man who was a master of his own energy would be able to sleep with many women but prevent himself from ejaculating, and instead consciously absorb energy into himself from the universe utilizing the female's orgasm, which will draw energy directly from the universe aside from her lover.

In the specific instance of an average male sleeping with multiple women and ejaculating during each intercourse and no parties controlling the situation with a spirit driven control over their or their partners energy

It would eventually and progressively weaken the man substantially due to the chi draining effect on his life essence.

Pay, however, particular note to the concept of the man being subservient to the female in terms of energy production. In regards to Orion society where females are in direct control over the male sex, it would be considered the NORM for men to have multiple female partners, as it would most effectively allow the men to give their energy to a wide variety of females.

Therefore it should be considered the norm in current modern society for the biggest proponents of being engaged with numerous women to be in part driven by Orion cultural standards. Male reptilians would have a driven physiological and spiritual urge to sleep with as many women as possible in order to fulfill his command of giving his energy effectively to the women, as well as appeasing the huge body driven instinct to achieve pleasure through sex.

It should come as no surprise to see how sexuality is most openly expressed by the powers that be as being the norm in the agenda, as well as the sexualization of people at an earlier and earlier age. Orgasm and Orgone, as shown by Reich's creation of the word, are interlinked. Orgasm is a form of sending energy throughout the body. Control a persons energy and you control that person. Energy control and manipulation of the energy would be at the core of mind control, aside from the basics of manipulating ones memory and personality. Sexualization of a society at an earlier age would cause the kundalini energy of a person to rise earlier than normal and make that person more susceptible to manipulation due to their lack of spiritual control.

When someone sleeps with many partners at the same time, I find it to be either indicative of a loneliness in that person whereby they are trying to find someone to effectively connect to, or it is done out of a body driven desire to have sex and please the body. The other side of the coin is where sexual promiscuity is done as a result of Orion conditioning, or purposefully in order to affect culture at large to be more suitable to Orion control. As an example to this simply look to the Mormons.

So the bottom line here is this.

There are many sides to taking multiple lovers. When dealing with the opposite sex, it is far more advantageous to the female rather than the male. Should you find men who are extremely sexually promiscuous with numerous women, it does not mean that they are always Orion oriented, but you will almost always find the case that if they are Orion, they are sexually promiscuous.

Which should be self explanatory by observation of the sex rings and the need for sex slaves for people of power within the establishment. -- Also keep in mind that when dealing with Orion males, a strong understanding of energy and its manipulation through fear and sex, is innately known to a T. I would think that in the case of Orion males being sexually promiscuous with human females, it is often they who are the ones being vampiric in nature, though should they have relations with Orion females, they would not be vampiric in nature.

It is a base urge for Orion society for men to love sex, and to want to sleep with women. It is only natural that same sex love or lovemaking be something considered taboo for the game, as it promotes an equal exchange of energy, making it advantageous to neither party, and certainly not advantageous to orion women. Therefore existing as a balance rather than a meeting of polarities, it would be something to be shunned.

However, as little in the game is truly Balanced, one should note that two men together, or two women together, will tip the scale in terms of the genders opposition to one another. It is thus not something that is completely shunned as something of true Balance, but is rather something that has agendas attached to it in order to serve a purpose for either polarity.

Gee whizz - insofar as women hating is concerned

That is a typical and strictly Orion oriented response. It is a culture where women are in control. Where sex in opposite gender bodies is concerned, unless altered by conscious effort, the energy exchange is predominantly one sided with the women being in the advantageous receiving position. This energy exchange extends beyond sex and includes all exchanges of energy, be they by being in the same vicinity as the other person and having an auric energy exchange, or by in the quantum relative nature of energy, and how ones thoughts may direct energy to any location regardless of distance. To merely observe and point out the underlying nature of cultural interactions and the flow of energy, is neither positive nor negative, and is neither hate nor apathy. It is an observation.

To attach a stigma to any act of balance in the game denotes a polarity based position rather than an observation. It should be self evident that any sexual interaction where there is an equal energy exchange is a case of balance, and therefore sex with a partner of the same gender, be it two men or two women, is innately and by definition an act of balance. There is equal energetic and auric exchange therefore it is balancing. To take a mere contradictory position simply based on the position that sex with a partner of the opposite gender appears to be more balancing due to one gender being paired with the other, it should be strongly noted that this position completely ignores the one sided nature of energy exchange.

Therefore, it is predominantly a position of the body to shun sex with the same gender, as it may appear to be less balancing and thus less appealing. However as energy understanding requires a position of the spirit, it would be the spirits position to view equal energy exchange to be the act of balance, regardless of gender.

Last edited by lordzoma; 14-08-2009 at 12:47 PM.
lordzoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 02:09 PM   #224
kasalt

If you were to recommend only one volume of the Matrix series to me, which would it be and why?
kasalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 02:26 PM   #225
geewhizz

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasalt View Post
If you were to recommend only one volume of the Matrix series to me, which would it be and why?
None. I would bypass the Authors Gay promotion and just buy Robert Monroes books.

Without Monroe and his Institute (CIA Granted) M5 would never have been written.
Old 14-08-2009, 07:55 PM   #226
tortle

Robert Monroe's OBE material is still some of the best.
tortle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 09:09 PM   #227
geewhizz

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortle View Post
Robert Monroe's OBE material is still some of the best.
Yes, he certainly was a pioneer in OBE research. We have moved on from the sequential/simultaneous way of thinking now though.
Old 15-08-2009, 12:06 PM   #228
les_paul_robot

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordzoma View Post
While one may not incarnate in a linear fashion, it is from first to final that the spiritual progression of the incarnations may be measured. In this respect, the final incarnation, which may be anywhere within linear time, is the final because that incarnation, once awakened, has gathered the information necessary in order to graduate, and thus, no longer incarnate.
Hmmm, so presently I'm in this incarnation, yet I also have ones in the 'past'. If there's one in the 'past' where I'm a Romanian housewife in the early 1900s or god-knows-what, and in that 'lifetime' I awaken, then I take it that would be the final incarnation, and not necessarily this one that's further along in linear time?
I'm assuming this les_paul_robot incarnation will be the furthest along in linear time because it all changes after 2012, what with the earth turning into a star* and all.

*allegedly, see George Kavasilas

Tears for Fears, "Sowing The Seeds Of Love"
les_paul_robot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2009, 01:10 PM   #229
geewhizz

Quote:
Originally Posted by les_paul_robot View Post
Hmmm, so presently I'm in this incarnation, yet I also have ones in the 'past'. If there's one in the 'past' where I'm a Romanian housewife in the early 1900s or god-knows-what, and in that 'lifetime' I awaken, then I take it that would be the final incarnation, and not necessarily this one that's further along in linear time?
I'm assuming this les_paul_robot incarnation will be the furthest along in linear time because it all changes after 2012, what with the earth turning into a star* and all.

*allegedly, see George Kavasilas http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIml3...layer_embedded
Nothing will happen in 2012 apart from a spiritual ending of the timeloop. Forget sequentials, finals and Orion scifi rubbish, after 2012 the game finishes and its up to you how it goes.

It is upto every individual where their lives will go, what experiences they go through but before the 2012 date, our lives are pre determined and a part of the cogs in the wheel of time.

Last edited by geewhizz; 15-08-2009 at 01:11 PM.
Old 18-08-2009, 03:49 PM   #230
the moral man
Banned

Dear Friends
kind regards
I finished reading Matrix V - Volume 3 - The Journey yesterday.
After reading all three of these books I would recommend them to anyone who wants to know the truth about how things really are.
These books smash all of the illusions of the World and empower the incarnate to look within for its source and power.
It has been one of the highlights of this year to read these books and feel a much better person for having read them.
I will give the Matrix V trilogy a full endorsement of 10 out of 10 and would recommend them to all enthusiasts of David Icke's books.
It is nice to know that there are two genuine authors in this field of alternative spiritual knowledge.
yours thankfully
John
the moral man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2009, 09:11 PM   #231
geewhizz

Quote:
Originally Posted by the moral man View Post
Dear Friends
kind regards
I finished reading Matrix V - Volume 3 - The Journey yesterday.
After reading all three of these books I would recommend them to anyone who wants to know the truth about how things really are.
These books smash all of the illusions of the World and empower the incarnate to look within for its source and power.
It has been one of the highlights of this year to read these books and feel a much better person for having read them.
I will give the Matrix V trilogy a full endorsement of 10 out of 10 and would recommend them to all enthusiasts of David Icke's books.
It is nice to know that there are two genuine authors in this field of alternative spiritual knowledge.
yours thankfully
John
Yes, its a good alternative bit of fiction, better than most. A large proportion of our reality manipulations are fact though. I would give it 7 out of 10.
Old 07-10-2009, 06:11 AM   #232
shellygurrrl
Inactive

Quote:
Nice to hear you enjoyed it MM

Do you consider yourself as a 'Final' or 'advanced' incarnation?
You know, I don't know if I believe everything the Matrix books say. I do feel a resonance with it. Have only read excerpts, haven't ordered it yet (due to the anti-female aspects)... I am not going to label myself, I am FAR from perfect or enlightened or some kind of expert, but I tell you what, I do NOT want to do this again (incarnate here). I am 36 yrs old and I will spend the rest of my life here trying to make sure that I am not one of those clinging to my dead body, trying to hang around. I am not sticking around (at least I REALLY don't want to) for anyone, my daughter, parents, etc. I just don't want to forget and be sucked back down. This place sucks. lol. (it does have beautiful moments/experiences, of course.)

and the woman-bashing thing...seriously... I lost my virginity when I was 26, I am a far cry from an energy drainer. If anything, I have experienced the energy drained from me. I think it's more that women and men have "learned" certain things and fallen into behavioral patterns that are negative for BOTH parties. Unless they realize it and make an effort to try and be a positive contributor in relationships. Relationships between men and women, men and men, women and women, are good things, as long as the parties involved try to be active participants.
shellygurrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 06:28 AM   #233
shellygurrrl
Inactive

I have to say after reading over many of these comments, the ones who think they might be ahead of the game are expressing many sentiments that go right in line with the game they are supposedly attempting to withdraw from.
Old 07-10-2009, 06:37 AM   #234
shellygurrrl
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordzoma View Post
*snip*

The point is that the diversity of experience on this planet is ending, and with it comes the end of the Simultaneous game.

The purpose and the beauty of a simultaneous planet is that you can travel in any one direction and come across a different way of life and have different life experiences in an incarnation that is birthed there. With the sequentialization of the planet comes the mixing of experiences until it does not matter very much whether you are born on one side of the planet or the other, the experience will roughly be the same. This is the sequentialization and it is what comes with the end of the simultaneous game.

Similar experience across the planet. Homogenized culture.
Wow, I relate to this. My life since puberty really, has been one where, no matter what I do, it just feels empty. It's like no experience is new or fresh or feels truly exciting. I can look at a mountain range or the ocean or listen to music and feel pleasant emotions and longing and see intense beauty, but I feel no need for a career...even having my daughter last October... it was like "been here, done this before," yet I hadn't (in this lifetime). I can't explain it with words. But what you said about the diversity of experience ending, yeah, I feel that every day. I can experience something "new" to me, yet it doesn't feel new. Does this make sense? eh, does to me.
Old 07-10-2009, 06:43 AM   #235
shellygurrrl
Inactive

Quote:
Thought and expectations creates your reality in the Astral World. Be very careful with EVERY thought even in the Physical dimension, as this is very good practice for when you have passed over (as many many people will in the next few years).
good post
Old 01-05-2015, 07:04 PM   #236
fireball
Inactive

Default New site: m5Gold.com

After over one year, the Author of Matrix V has a new site: M5 Gold. Starting on May 3, 2015, you can enter and see new segments and Q&A's. The site also features an optional subscription where you will be notified when a new segment is posted. This new site is volume 5 The Gathering of the M5 series. Visit and see what's new with M5 Gold.

Beginning May 3, 2015 you may access http://www.m5gold.com/
fireball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 02:30 PM   #237
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireball View Post
After over one year, the Author of Matrix V has a new site: M5 Gold. Starting on May 3, 2015, you can enter and see new segments and Q&A's. The site also features an optional subscription where you will be notified when a new segment is posted. This new site is volume 5 The Gathering of the M5 series. Visit and see what's new with M5 Gold.

Beginning May 3, 2015 you may access http://www.m5gold.com/
Thanks i will have a look.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote