Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 24-08-2009, 12:17 PM   #41
runciter
Inactive

are all these bizarre claims supported by evidence of any kind?

something that can be found outside the mind of a devoted follower?
runciter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2009, 12:56 PM   #42
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

look into your inner being and see if they resonate with you. Not all resonate with me, but many of the concepts strike a chord that requires me to question certain aspects of faith.

It is god to re-address faith and what we percieve as our awareness, as it keeps us from stagnating and allows growth.

I'm sure moral man and lordzoma will elucidate further
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2009, 01:08 PM   #43
runciter
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
look into your inner being and see if they resonate with you. Not all resonate with me, but many of the concepts strike a chord that requires me to question certain aspects of faith.

It is god to re-address faith and what we percieve as our awareness, as it keeps us from stagnating and allows growth.

I'm sure moral man and lordzoma will elucidate further
ok, is there any intermediary point of reference between the mind and the book?

otherwise, why should i consider it as something different from a mind control program?

does the information contained in the book have any confirmation in the 'consensus reality'?
Old 24-08-2009, 01:21 PM   #44
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

i'm unsure, just as a resonance for me, but there may be some physical correlation
Old 24-08-2009, 01:44 PM   #45
runciter
Inactive

maybe who wrote it has some knowledge on how the mind works, more than about the universe etc
Old 24-08-2009, 05:37 PM   #46
geewhizz

Quote:
Originally Posted by runciter View Post
maybe who wrote it has some knowledge on how the mind works, more than about the universe etc
No i dont think so. He is well into Star Trek though!
geewhizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2009, 01:02 PM   #47
mysteralex

greetings.

somebody who could share the Matrix 5 book, please, share.
I discovered the original trufax site after long searches and studies to find exactly this kind of information. I strongly feel this book is destined to be my read at this time, the only temporary obstacle is my place of residence (ukraine - snail postage sometimes gets lost in delivery) and my lack of required payment methods (visa gold etc).

if you can share it, please do. (if the author(s) read this - please have understanding of my predicament). I must read it.
my mail is mysteralex.b (crooked "a") yandex.ru

Last edited by mysteralex; 17-09-2009 at 04:08 PM.
mysteralex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2009, 06:56 PM   #48
geewhizz

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysteralex View Post
greetings.

somebody who could share the Matrix 5 book, please, share.
I discovered the original trufax site after long searches and studies to find exactly this kind of information. I strongly feel this book is destined to be my read at this time, the only temporary obstacle is my place of residence (ukraine - snail postage sometimes gets lost in delivery) and my lack of required payment methods (visa gold etc).

if you can share it, please do. (if the author(s) read this - please have understanding of my predicament). I must read it.
my mail is mysteralex.b (crooked "a") yandex.ru
Man goes to Monroe Institute and joins Gateway programme. Follows Robert Monroe blindly and promotes the 'Focus levels'. Copies off of Robert Monroe saying the Higher self is a bell shaped glowing object with streams of other incarnations coming from it (all living simultaneously). He then promotes being homosexual and says heterosexuals are not proper 'Finals'. He also hates women. He speaks of intergalactic wars between alien races and the world will not be in existence by 2012.

That is it.
geewhizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2009, 07:12 PM   #49
mysteralex

Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhizz View Post
That is it.
There's little use for me in "that's it" random "summary" paragraph, because you have stated the tertiary and completely omitted the primary.

perhaps this book is not intended for you. which is fine.
I know many brilliant books which are not intended for me.

I'll still be tremendously grateful for a e-copy of the Matrix V book.
I know I need it.
Respect.

PS: Maybe someone could be so kind as to PM lordzoma (topic starter) about the thing, since my account doesn't allow PM'ing.

Last edited by mysteralex; 17-09-2009 at 07:20 PM.
Old 17-09-2009, 07:21 PM   #50
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
There's little use for me in "that's it" random "summary" paragraph, because you have stated the tertiary and completely omitted the primary.

perhaps this book is not intended for you. which is fine.
I know many brilliant books which are not intended for me.

I'll still be tremendously grateful for a e-copy of the Matrix V book.
I know I need it.
Respect.

PS: Maybe someone could be so kind as to PM lordzoma (topic starter) about the thing, since my account doesn't allow PM'ing.
Have you googled it?

Try to search torrent downloads, search thru google and find where it is for sale.
Old 17-09-2009, 07:27 PM   #51
mysteralex

I have googled, and regoogled.

Last edited by mysteralex; 18-09-2009 at 02:14 PM.
Old 18-09-2009, 03:37 AM   #52
pinkfreud
Inactive

Quote:
I have googled, and regoogled.
All search results rebound to the original site.

No torrents containing Matrix V found whatsoever.

Please, share, if you have it.

nope- no torrents exist for matrix V- i've done my bit of searching... but in vain.

you'll have to purchase it from the trufax site if you want it asap, or patiently wait and hope that a large hearted soul will painstakingly upload the same and make it available for all
pinkfreud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2009, 07:24 AM   #53
runciter
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhizz View Post
Man goes to Monroe Institute and joins Gateway programme. Follows Robert Monroe blindly and promotes the 'Focus levels'. Copies off of Robert Monroe saying the Higher self is a bell shaped glowing object with streams of other incarnations coming from it (all living simultaneously). He then promotes being homosexual and says heterosexuals are not proper 'Finals'. He also hates women. He speaks of intergalactic wars between alien races and the world will not be in existence by 2012.

That is it.
i've found this interesting review:

Matrix V material is very obviously a philosophical manifesto: it is entirely conceptual, opinionated, judgmental, uncompromising, conspiratorial, hierarchical and positional. Those who mistakenly see it as a spiritual manual are deluding themselves in conceptualisation. The message of the Matrix V material is that by reading the knowledge contained within, the reader can somehow develop spiritually. In fact, if Matrix V has any effect, it is actually to increase that delusion by presenting conceptualisation as the key to spiritual development for very advanced incarnations. This is a serious mistake. The book can only really benefit those who are moving from unconscious disunity to conscious disunity, and it will present a delusional trap for anyone trying to move from conscious disunity to conscious unity. So things are backward here.

And whilst the Matrix V material occasionally promotes inclusion, the vast majority of the work promotes separation and difference: women are fundamentally different and inferior to men; aliens are different and inferior to humans; those living simultaneous incarnations are superior to those who are living simultaneous incarnations; homosexuals are less programmed and freer than heterosexuals; a war is being waged between good and bad; the majority of humans now are "minion" incarnations which are hugely inferior to full human incarnations; and final incarnations are superior to all the rest in knowledge and spiritual realization etc. Strong judgments are littered throughout the Matrix V material. In this way, although TA will sometimes pay lip-service to unity, Matrix V serves to separate rather than unify. And as unification is a fundamental trait of the spiritual perception, we can only conclude that TA is not as spiritually developed as he presents himself.

http://www.energygrid.com/spirit/2008/05ap-matrixv.html
Old 18-09-2009, 07:32 AM   #54
runciter
Inactive

The problem with this adoption of philosophies that validate our emotional makeup is that the two tend to become locked together, each reinforcing the other, so that we become stuck in a particular mode of being and closed to new possibility. This is why authentic spiritual practice focuses on taking us out of the mind altogether and into awareness, for only then can we break out of the prison of belief-emotional symbiosis. Matrix V, if we accept its worldview, locks us very strongly into a polarized, sexist, male-centric, conspiratorial, judgmental, separatist, elitist and mental mode of being, attracting the very individuals with this sort of emotional makeup. In other words, those who nod in agreement whilst reading through the Matrix V material, those who give TA glowing reviews, are precisely those who are polarized, sexist, male-centric, conspiratorial, judgmental, separatist, elitist and mental in their emotional outlook, just as TA shows himself to be. To these adjectives we need to also add fearful, for only the fearful will be strongly attracted to non-compromising and absolute belief systems. TA is emphatic throughout his books on how right he is; he displays not a shred of uncertainty, a quality most attractive to those with a penchant for absolute belief systems — fundamentalists — who need the comfort of an absolute external authority and uncompromising worldview.

Matrix V's strength is that it gives validation to a (mostly) male 'outcast' section of society that includes loners, outsiders, conspiracists, homosexuals and bisexuals. And not just normal validation, but an over-compensatory "you are the most advanced spiritual beings in the universe" type of validation. There is nothing necessarily wrong with giving this section of society a break, but if philosophical validation is too strong or over-compensatory it can become addictive, so that those that are attracted to these philosophies become emotionally attached to them, something that can be a serious hindrance on the path to awakening, a path on which we have to eventually let go of emotional attachments.

Imagine for a moment that TA presented his beliefs with the qualifier that he was just presenting his personal opinions — things that feel right to him but that may not be true for everyone. If he did so it would certainly minimize the impact of the Matrix V material because there would be no hook for those with a fundamentalist outlook — the vast majority of his readership. (Those who are more conscious of the arbitrary nature of beliefs would merely see his material as entertainment.) Instead, however, TA becomes the absolute arbiter of Truth, and his material strongly reinforces spiritual fundamentalism in his readers, but a type of fundamentalism that rejects most things that traditional fundamentalism holds dear — family, heterosexuality, children, belief in God — in favour of an untraditional but equally uncompromising fundamentalism involving levels of consciousness, reincarnational mechanism, homosexuality, aliens and polarity.

http://www.energygrid.com/spirit/2008/05ap-matrixv.html
Old 18-09-2009, 11:11 AM   #55
mysteralex

This "review" clearly was written by someone whom the book was not intended for. That's why (s)he sees what (s)he sees: a conceptual, opinionated, sexist, hierarchical and positional information.

(S)he'd much better be reading something else more in sync with her\him\self.

That's the problem with many readers\learners: lack of discerning capability (being selective about knowledge while tuning in with the Self) leading to delusional - opinionated, positional, uncompromising - judgements.

Last edited by mysteralex; 18-09-2009 at 02:14 PM.
Old 18-09-2009, 11:24 AM   #56
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Please share, who has the book!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkfreud View Post

you'll have to purchase it from the trufax site if you want it asap
^^^ what the lady said

it's about £45

Last edited by merlincove; 18-09-2009 at 11:27 AM.
Old 18-09-2009, 11:42 AM   #57
runciter
Inactive

Quote:
This "review" clearly was written by someone whom the book was not intended for. That's why (s)he sees what (s)he sees: a conceptual, opinionated, sexist, hierarchical and positional information.

(S)he'd much better be reading something else more in sync with her\him\self.

That's the problem with many readers\learners: lack of discerning capability (being selective about knowledge while tuning in with the Self) leading to delusional - opinionated, positional, uncompromising - judgements.

Please share, who has the book!
this valerian guy clearly has some "emotional" problems, like most self-proclaimed prophets and channelers.

is there anything that can be proven in his metaphysical ruminations? otherwise it may be only schizophrenia.
Old 18-09-2009, 12:44 PM   #58
les_paul_robot

As someone currently reading M5, I can see why the reviewer had that opinion. So far, I feel like the woman-bashing is way OTT. I won't really express a full opinion until I've finished it though.

Tears for Fears, "Sowing The Seeds Of Love"
les_paul_robot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2009, 02:14 PM   #59
mysteralex

Ok, forget I asked.

I'll find some ways to purchase it from the native site.
Old 18-09-2009, 11:39 PM   #60
lordzoma

Hi myster. I'm very impressed with your summary of the negative comments expressed by people for whom Matrix 5 is not intended. Unfortunately I do not believe a copy of M5 exists on the internet. If you are unable to purchase it yourself, perhaps you could find someone that could purchase it for you and then forward it to you. You could pay them in a manner that would work for them like a personal check or something.

Good luck with your process on getting your hands on the book. Let me know what you think once you've read it.