Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 27-08-2017, 12:28 PM   #41
ally_uk

Stop comparing yourself to others and do what makes you happy..... My sister for example is more qualified than myself, owns her own business etc in comparison I am working a pretty dead end job on a feeble wage in comparison.

But you know what? I am alive, I bring food on the table, my children are fed are happy i'm healthy.

You need to stop looking at what you don't have and be grateful for what you do have. No matter how much of a bad place you think you are in someone out there is worse off.

You need to start exercising gratitude and be more conscious and thankful of the everyday things that you do have.

You are the master of your destiny which each day that happens you have another opportunity to change. That is the key to life I reckon whoever created us has given us the unique ability to make changes to aspects of our lives.

Don't like the way you look? get busy and work out.....

Spend to long playing computer games? sell the consoles and do something productive

don't have the perfect career? find your passion and go with it.
ally_uk is offline   Reply With Quote