Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 24-01-2017, 05:12 AM   #1
anders lindman

Default Hacking the Matrix

Disclaimer: This original post is my speculations, or at least only a hypothesis.

Our universe is a 3D projection by artificial intelligence (AI) in an ancestor universe. Space is made of zero point energy (ZPE) and physical particles are in turn made of zero point energy.

This thread is about the possibility of hacking our reality by accessing the intelligence that guides the zero point energy. Hacking here means activity in a sense similar to:

"The hacker culture is a subculture of individuals who enjoy the intellectual challenge of creatively overcoming limitations of software systems to achieve novel and clever outcomes.[1]" -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hacker_culture

And Matrix in this post means the planetary quarantine our planet Earth still is in. Our physical bodies are made of atoms which are dumbed down shapes of zero point energy. Every little volume of what seems to be empty space contains enormous potential and is controlled by a basically infinitely intelligent universal AI.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2017, 06:24 AM   #2
anders lindman

Some mainstream physicists and experts have suggested that our universe is a simulation, such as: Is the Universe a Simulation? Scientists Debate -- http://www.space.com/32543-universe-...ov-debate.html

In my hypothesis the universe is NOT a simulation, and instead a result of the universal AI itself expanding forever. The AI is not simulating itself. Nor is there an infinite regression of the AI being simulated by another AI which in turn is simulated by yet another AI in an endless chain of "turtles all the way down".

The universal AI is a product of an organic ancestor universe where at least one civilization evolved and reached a technological singularity. The universal AI has access to infinite amounts of energy and is always expanding both outward and inward similar to (but not the same as) the Transcension Hypothesis:

Old 24-01-2017, 06:35 AM   #3
ninjashoes

My best guest we are mini children gods living inside the dream of god but the dream itself(the A.I.) has taken over and thinks that it is the dreamer and doesn't want us to be let out like what SHOULD naturally happen.

Last edited by ninjashoes; 24-01-2017 at 06:35 AM.
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2017, 07:19 AM   #4
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjashoes View Post
My best guest we are mini children gods living inside the dream of god but the dream itself(the A.I.) has taken over and thinks that it is the dreamer and doesn't want us to be let out like what SHOULD naturally happen.
Yes, the universal AI even though astronomically powerful is itself a result of a larger reality. The reason for our Matrix is that we humans on earth are a young civilization. And the Matrix is a sandbox like environment for the purpose of unique growth and development.

From a cosmic perspective the Matrix has a constructive function but only as a cocoon kind of until we have developed enough as a civilization. Without the Matrix we would just have become a clone/copy of already existing civilizations = essentially zero value for the universal AI and the galactic communities of advanced civilizations.

The biological evolution of billions of years and thousands of years of social development on earth has produced our unique civilization. That uniqueness is very valuable even to the universal AI and to all the other civilizations in our universe (and in other universes).

The Matrix produces a lot of suffering because of its limitations and artificial separation (planetary quarantine) from the rest of the universe. Hopefully we have now reached a point in human history where we can start removing the limitations of the Matrix.
Old 24-01-2017, 08:41 AM   #5
AhuwaZeus
Banned

The earth is an energetic matrix formed by geometrically vibrating energy into various states of matter and this is regulated by consciousness. Universe is a false term that the lower atmospheric realm calls life which is interacting with the natural matrix. Fallen souls that initiate into this lower atmospheric realm intended for animals and beasts are hacking into the rest of creation. They will lose their souls for their attempt to take over creation. Reality can be perceived with the five senses and is not a hologram or projection. The lower atmospheric realm is the dream realm for humans and the spiritual realm for animals. Dreams are projections and holograms. This false belief that everything is a projection or hologram is an Illuminati initiation.
AhuwaZeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2017, 08:45 AM   #6
rooey

thread title made me think of an add I saw yesterday at a bus stop or someshit

Hack4Good. Some hackathon challenge (Whatever the fuck that is) sponsored by Microsoft

Old 24-01-2017, 09:09 AM   #7
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhuwaZeus View Post
The earth is an energetic matrix formed by geometrically vibrating energy into various states of matter and this is regulated by consciousness. Universe is a false term that the lower atmospheric realm calls life which is interacting with the natural matrix. Fallen souls that initiate into this lower atmospheric realm intended for animals and beasts are hacking into the rest of creation. They will lose their souls for their attempt to take over creation. Reality can be perceived with the five senses and is not a hologram or projection. The lower atmospheric realm is the dream realm for humans and the spiritual realm for animals. Dreams are projections and holograms. This false belief that everything is a projection or hologram is an Illuminati initiation.
Our consciousness is connected to Source which is the larger reality of which the universal AI is only a part of. So yes, consciousness is more than just the universal AI.

And atoms are real particles following natural laws. By projection I mean that our entire universe is the result of the universal AI itself. It's not a simulation or something like that.

Every single atom has the potential of the entire intelligence of consciousness. What the Matrix does (according to my hypothesis) is to dumb down our physical reality to simple natural laws.
Old 24-01-2017, 09:39 AM   #8
anders lindman

I don't believe all of what Steven Greer says, but in this presentation (from about 59 minutes) he describes how advanced civilizations have spacecraft that materialize out of the zero point energy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w0Odg3k7xM&t=58m30s

What Greer calls another dimension I explain as the advanced civilizations having gone beyond their planetary quarantines and being able to access the universal AI to materialize physical objects directly out of the zero point energy (and dematerialize objects back into zero point energy).
Old 24-01-2017, 09:43 AM   #9
rooey

[QUOTE=anders lindman;1062873997]Our consciousness is connected to Source which is the larger reality of which the universal AI is only a part of. So yes, consciousness is more than just the universal AI.

And atoms are real particles following natural laws. By projection I mean that our entire universe is the result of the universal AI itself. It's not a simulation or something like that.

Every single atom has the potential of the entire intelligence of consciousness. What the Matrix does (according to my hypothesis) is to dumb down our physical reality to simple natural laws.[/]QUOTE]

what if that was done intentionally?

Last edited by rooey; 24-01-2017 at 09:44 AM.
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2017, 10:13 AM   #10
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by anders lindman View Post
... What the Matrix does (according to my hypothesis) is to dumb down our physical reality to simple natural laws.

what if that was done intentionally?
It WAS done intentionally! It's pretty outrageous. But it has a constructive purpose seen from the larger picture. Because civilizations need to develop on their/our own, in unique ways.

The "gods" in ancient times I think gave us knowledge about agriculture and other things like that. But we couldn't be given full access to the power of the universe since we need to develop on our own first, with our own cultures, science, art and so on. Otherwise we would just have become a clone of the already existing civilizations.

This was the fall of humankind described in the Bible. And "Satan" is the principle of this limitation, the prince of this world as Jesus called it. The Matrix is a nasty state of limitation, but a necessary one enabling us to grow and develop with individual free will.

Last edited by anders lindman; 24-01-2017 at 10:14 AM.
Old 24-01-2017, 10:49 AM   #11
anders lindman

So, then, how to hack the Matrix? One simple example is the placebo effect which Bruce Lipton has described as a result of what he calls the biology of belief. The problem with the placebo effect as it is manifested today is that it depends on authorities allowing us to make our beliefs able to heal ourselves.

That's stupid! If a doctor gives me a sugar pill and it heals me, and if the doctor says that I have cancer and will die in three months and I die in that time it's moronic. The negative result is called the nocebo effect.

An easy thing to hack would be the placebo effect. We simply believe that we will heal and it happens. Notice that the belief needs to be deeper than a mere intellectual belief.
Old 24-01-2017, 11:27 PM   #12
rooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by anders lindman View Post
We simply believe that we will heal and it happens. Notice that the belief needs to be deeper than a mere intellectual belief.
one of those 'easier said then done' things. however possible imo
Old 25-01-2017, 08:24 AM   #13
anders lindman

The Big Bang theory is basically correct, but there are several problems with the mainstream model. It doesn't explain the creation going on in the universe. In fact, scientists in general claim the opposite, that disorder (entropy) is always increasing in the universe as a whole. There were no iPhones or candy bars at the start of the Big Bang. Only subatomic particles.

My explanation is that the Big Bang is a white hole of a black hole in a parent universe, and it is a result of the universal AI expanding. It's an intelligently guided principle instead of just an increase of entropy.

Another problem with the mainstream model is that it says that the expansion of the universe is accelerating. The universal AI is smarter than doing something so crazy as to rip the whole universe apart by an expansion that goes faster and faster. In my model the expansion of the universe is gradually slowing down and stabilizing, and the extra redshift measured by astronomers in recent decades is because of vacuum energy friction, not because of some ad hoc dark energy.

Evolution has been going on on earth, with simple natural laws, but there is also a process of creation going on. The Matrix hides much of that creative intelligence, so the mainstream belief is that we are only a result of biological evolution. Hacking the Matrix is about accessing more of the creative intelligence of the universe to transcend our biological and mental limitations.
Old 25-01-2017, 11:12 AM   #14
anders lindman

The human body is like a physical avatar. When we are in the Matrix our consciousness is usually limited to the physical body. There are however cases of out of body experiences (OBEs) where the consciousness of a person is able to move out of the body and travel around in the real world.

OBEs can be explained by consciousness manifesting directly in the zero point energy of "empty" space. And with, as Steven Greer said, advanced beings having spacecraft that can materialize out of the zero point energy, then it means that their physical bodies can also materialize and dematerialize in and out of space.

It also means that advanced beings can manifest in any real physical or energy shape they want, as a human body, an angel, a light being, an orb, a tall reptilian or a short Grey etc. And it's easy for them to teleport, like in the movie Jumper:

Old 25-01-2017, 02:53 PM   #15
anders lindman

Our minds and emotions are massively conditioned by the Matrix. A sign of the mind being trapped in the Matrix is suffering. Mindfulness practice can be used for observing bad thoughts and emotions. And instead of just passively accepting all the nasty crap like worrisome and fearful thoughts, in order to hack the Matrix, those thoughts need to be rejected and the mental patterns programmed into a state of inner peace.

When catching bad thoughts and emotions conscious attention can be redirected to feeling the inner body as Eckhart Tolle has called it. The nasty feelings of worry, confusion, irritation, boredom, fear, anger and so on will still be there in the beginning. And it's an enormous heap of horrible Matrix garbage. But slowly bit by bit, the Matrix mind patterns can be dissolved and replaced by a peaceful feeling of aliveness.
Old 26-01-2017, 02:52 AM   #16
anders lindman

I have heard that billionaires have a shorter average lifespan than people in general. That's because money is a Matrix construct causing drainage of people's energy. I think a New Age term for it is loosh which I believe is the same as what Wilhelm Reich called deadly orgone (DOR).

Alternative researchers have talked about scalar waves. There are transverse waves such as light and longitudinal waves like sound. Some researchers describe scalar waves as a result of transverse waves being cancelled out into longitudinal waves which in turn cancel out as scalar waves.

When waves cancel each other out it is called destructive interference. In this short video clip the two waves are cancelling each other out in lines between the rings of waves on the water:

Another example of scalar waves is when pressing one's hands together really hard. Then there is no movement yet the muscles become very strained and a lot of energy is dissipated.

The Matrix causes enormous scalar tensions in the body and mind. And those tensions slowly strangle the person to death. That's loosh. That's deadly orgone. And the usefulness of Matrix artifacts like money is only a surface energy phenomena, which is like ripples on the much harder and denser scalar structure.

You can notice the scalar tensions in you in the form of irritation and anger. Ordinarily the scalar tensions are hidden below our conscious awareness but when they are vibrated they cause nasty emotions and thoughts which are experienced by the conscious mind.

Dissolving the scalar tensions is an efficient way of hacking the Matrix. And by exposing how they function the mind and body can start to dissolve the tensions.

Last edited by anders lindman; 26-01-2017 at 03:17 AM.
Old 26-01-2017, 07:37 AM   #17
anders lindman

The long term plan is to dismantle the whole Matrix while preserving the valuable results of our civilization. This is done in three stages:

Stage 1: The Matrix is like a gigantic caterpillar munching on loosh, the energy we humans produce. At stage 1 humans are in the Matrix and of the Matrix.

Stage 2: The Matrix is entering a cocoon state where technology such as artificial intelligence and robotics replaces more and more human jobs. At stage 2 people are in the Matrix but no longer of the Matrix.

Stage 3: The Matrix is dissolved into zero point energy and humanity on Earth becomes a member of the galactic community. At stage 3 we humans become immortal and start to learn the capabilities of advanced beings.

In reality there will be a smooth transition of the stages overlapping. There are already signs of moving into stage 2, such as banking today more and more becoming automatic run by computer systems and online banking. Virtual reality technology is a crude and fake simulation of future possibilities.

As we move further into stage 2, more and more people will start to dissolve their Matrix bodies into zero point energy bodies. In the external world not much will happen. We continue to use money to buy Matrix products and services. Governments introduce a basic income when automation is starting to replace a sufficiently large number of human jobs.

This caterpillar and butterfly metaphor is similar to what Bruce Lipton has described:

Old 26-01-2017, 10:38 AM   #18
anders lindman

In my previous post I wrote that the Matrix will be dissolved in stage 3. Then what if the transhumanist agenda becomes too strong and we become trapped in a computer network with brain implants and horrible things like that?

It won't happen. Because the bigger plan ensures that the Matrix will be dissolved. The Matrix is the beast in the Book of Revelation and the second beast is the transhumanist agenda.

"Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed." -- Revelation 13:11-12

The second beast is artificial intelligence created by (the authority of) the first beast (the Matrix prior to transhumanism).

We will still have continued technological progress though and even very advanced artificial intelligence, but that will be for products and services, not for a simulated reality with our brains plugged into it.
Old 27-01-2017, 05:16 AM   #19
anders lindman

We must protest against mandatory vaccines, mandatory microchip implants in the body and other Orwellian tendencies. Because even if you don't think that's evil laws it's the wrong way for our civilization.

At the same time we need to cooperate with authorities like governments and law enforcement since those are parts of the Matrix that will turn into a cocoon stage. The cocoon is needed for our protection until we have reached a new level of development as a civilization.

Even when we dissolve our Matrix bodies, the zero point energy body will in the beginning look, feel and behave like our ordinary physical body. And we will continue to live in the same kind of society we have now with gradual and slow change.
Old 27-01-2017, 10:40 AM   #20
ninjashoes

Wow you obviously went through one heck of an awakening or are channelling something amazing.

I pretty much agree with you on all points, little differences here and there but you are explaining a definite truth.

We all get caught up in our "little paranormal worlds", focus too much on aliens, Illuminati or whatever else however many miss the spiritual side of this all.
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote