Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2007, 10:59 PM   #41
john white
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 7,244
Likes: 166 (116 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by montag View Post
Anders Lindmen made a good point before that unless you get your subconcious mind in line with your concious mind it is just wishful thinking. This is where the deeper work must be done ie. changing the program.
Smart fella is Anders. Although we could equally say we get a result the conscious mind mis-understands. Intergration of consciousness into harmony with the entire energy system of "the body" is pretty much the pinnacle of everything as far as self-realisation goes
__________________
Free your Self and Free the World

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 11:09 PM   #42
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 22,597
Likes: 92 (77 Posts)
Default

in the links i have sent one of the guys actually goes into this .....

he said you have to ACT.... its no good just thinking away while the bailiffs come over.... this is what they were saying....

The Secret does not say you don't have to work hard.... you have to ACT.... you have to know what you really WANT...

people say... its the illuminati because they don't think the info would get out... but there you go... they can let it out because most people do not feel this info has any power... and people power does not seem to exist according to them... bu some "real" info is only valid if it is low budget and part time... and this does not stand up well with the fight against the people who have the power because they run the mainstream..... are we ever going to turn the tables or are we trapped under ground forever?

also the whole concept of anything earning money must be evil is really dangerous in my opinion.... infact thinking that people only except that false and no good people are only suited to making money is awful and just shows the control thatmthe illuminati really have...
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 03:31 AM   #43
graflok
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,101
Likes: 8 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by john white View Post
Well theres a good start: "fear all knowledge!".
I'm not the least bit afraid of "The Secret" or any other scam.



You really should learn how to read, john, before leaving comments regarding others' posts. Your penchant for twisting comments and "arguing against" points that were never made is a bore.

graflok
graflok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 05:56 AM   #44
tru3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,779
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwich cuckoo View Post
(DAT ROSA MEL APIBUS "The Rose Gives The Bees Honey" after the original motto found in the engraving (possibly) by Johann Thedore deBry (d. 1598).
thanks, mc

huh. i guess we're the bees, eh? silly ill.

what the rose doesn't seem to get is that if weren't for the bees, the rose wouldn't exist.

no pollination.

this is hubris masquerading as spirituality, imv.

the power of the pyramid is at the base.

Quote:
This image of the Rosa Mundi, or Rota Mundi, is the solar wheel of Apollo, the Lord of movement, of the ever passing/present moment. It is the Solar Citadel, the abode of the Heart, the symbolic center of the Supreme Center which is everywhere centered at once. It is a door through which this invisible place may be accessed by one with a pure heart and an unblemished soul. If one gains access to the center of the rose, it speaks the "lost word" of Masonic lore, the Master Word which throws open the lodge doors of every sacred society.
it's all one. as above, so below. as within, so without. we've all got that, inside us. so, they can keep their doors sealed up, as far as i'm concerned. so what if the secret is or isn't an illuminati hoax? my intention is to tend the garden of the Heart. the rose in each of us is far more rare and precious than all the esoteric literature ever written.

Last edited by tru3; 10-03-2007 at 07:20 AM.
tru3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 08:08 AM   #45
john white
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 7,244
Likes: 166 (116 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by graflok View Post
I'm not the least bit afraid of "The Secret" or any other scam.



You really should learn how to read, john, before leaving comments regarding others' posts. Your penchant for twisting comments and "arguing against" points that were never made is a bore.

graflok
Very good graflok: proclaim yourself free from fear and dont even try to claim to understand anything else. Perhaps you don't understand: which is interesting, becuase having a dialogue is then the way to gain understanding

IF your not afraid!

I make what comments I please and comment on whatever I choose to percieve
__________________
Free your Self and Free the World

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 09:40 AM   #46
teslafire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,038
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I understand Jerry and Esther Hicks were once Amway distributors, part of a retail pyramid scheme.

Seems they learned alot from their old job...

The best customer is the one that is able to persuade himself of their need for a given product.

What product is being sold you ask?

Reality. A belief system. In Christianity, Jesus is the product being sold. In the Secret, The Law of Attraction is being sold, the belief that you create your own reality, it bears startling resemblence to explanations of the caste system in India justified by past-life karma.

High concept marketing for the Haves to convince the Have-nots that everything is A okay while they widen the gap between the classes even farther than ever before with real world conspiracies.
__________________
“My major project at present is, in fact, to develop a theology for a new world order . . .”
by David Ray Griffin - '9/11 Truth Researcher'
From 'Toward Genuine Global Governance' in chapter entitled: Global Government, Objections Considered’
9/11: Created to be Exposed

Last edited by teslafire; 10-03-2007 at 09:43 AM.
teslafire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 10:00 AM   #47
i am all i am
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: WITHIN ALL THAT IS
Posts: 2,787
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by teslafire View Post
I understand Jerry and Esther Hicks were once Amway distributors, part of a retail pyramid scheme.

Seems they learned alot from their old job...

The best customer is the one that is able to persuade himself of their need for a given product.

What product is being sold you ask?

Reality. A belief system. In Christianity, Jesus is the product being sold. In the Secret, The Law of Attraction is being sold, the belief that you create your own reality, it bears startling resemblence to explanations of the caste system in India justified by past-life karma.

High concept marketing for the Haves to convince the Have-nots that everything is A okay while they widen the gap between the classes even farther than ever before with real world conspiracies.
EXACTLY.

I mentioned the same thing in post #14 and #17.

Although I put it as the 'DREAM' being sold, that is, what The Law of Attraction can get for you.

Just another sale. "Did you hit your quota!".


With LOVE.
__________________________________________

WHEN PAIRED OPPOSITES DEFINE YOUR BELIEFS, YOUR BELIEFS WILL IMPRISON YOU.
i am all i am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 11:08 AM   #48
friendsinthesky
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: -my world-
Posts: 2,206
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by john white View Post
Smart fella is Anders. Although we could equally say we get a result the conscious mind mis-understands. Intergration of consciousness into harmony with the entire energy system of "the body" is pretty much the pinnacle of everything as far as self-realisation goes
..read the post again (no offence to Anders)

Quote:
Bruce Lipton has said that the conscious mind and the subconscious mind are often in conflict, and so things like personal wants, positive thinking or affirmations will then not really work since the conscious and the subconscious are working against each other.
..by the way john white, do you have any thought as to why this could be right?
friendsinthesky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 11:09 AM   #49
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 22,597
Likes: 92 (77 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by i am all i am View Post
EXACTLY.

I mentioned the same thing in post #14 and #17.

Although I put it as the 'DREAM' being sold, that is, what The Law of Attraction can get for you.

Just another sale. "Did you hit your quota!".


With LOVE.
__________________________________________

WHEN PAIRED OPPOSITES DEFINE YOUR BELIEFS, YOUR BELIEFS WILL IMPRISON YOU.


but if you want to ignore the fact that the secret encourages you not to get caught up in all your thoughts and very much to ACT on things to make them happen.... in the film and in there interviews.... then of course you can come to that conclusion...

but its not there fault people choose to ignore half of what they are saying.... and if there are people out there sitting on their backsides waiting for it to magic on their laps then you cant always cater for fools... the info is out there.... the movie is as black and white as can be... the rest is up to the people to look into them selfs and see if it works....

I think the fact that the govenment have done so much poison our food and water and use many methods of making people lazy and low on energy indicates that they very much don't want people to have "any get up and go", so to speak, and "The Secret" is most certainly not one of them In my view.

Last edited by thirdwave; 10-03-2007 at 11:11 AM.
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 11:13 AM   #50
harpalchemist
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 36
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Well well well.It seems that by me posting one logical entry the wolves have dropped there sheeps clothing.Take heart Graflok.You know see what I mean.Personal attacks show lack of integrity,knowledge and compassion.All I am saying is use perspicacity.Lets end this sophomore level backchat.OK,If "THE SECRET" really does seem to be the answer,lets all focus on one thing everyday for a month,thats long enough,or maybe that shoot of manifestation is just under the surface and we stopped too soon.Altogether now,OH NO!How about David Icke winning against the court case before March 31.Seems appropriate as its his site. If you really believe this Oprah led lie,lets do it and see,or if not,thats the end of the matter. I had the same experience with "The flower of life" course and the MERKABA,thats a lie too.Drunvalo is taking away your power of free will by you CHOOSING to believe that nonsense,YOU HEAR ME! NOW,who's in for this experiment,everyday picturing Ickey strolling out of court in victory,with your pinup board pictures of him smilin BY MARCH 31.
harpalchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 11:40 AM   #51
i am all i am
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: WITHIN ALL THAT IS
Posts: 2,787
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
but if you want to ignore the fact that the secret encourages you not to get caught up in all your thoughts and very much to ACT on things to make them happen.... in the film and in there interviews.... then of course you can come to that conclusion...

but its not there fault people choose to ignore half of what they are saying.... and if there are people out there sitting on their backsides waiting for it to magic on their laps then you cant always cater for fools... the info is out there.... the movie is as black and white as can be... the rest is up to the people to look into them selfs and see if it works....

I think the fact that the govenment have done so much poison our food and water and use many methods of making people lazy and low on energy indicates that they very much don't want people to have "any get up and go", so to speak, and "The Secret" is most certainly not one of them In my view.

I am not knocking the message. I haven't even watched 'The Secret'.

What I am saying is that it is being 'sold' to people by the 'system' for their 'agenda', which entails you being a consumer and competitor.

'The Secret' is not new. This information can be found by those seeking without having to see 'The Secret'. So that means it is not really a secret, let alone THE secret.

It would be interesting to know whether the reason for producing 'The Secret' is given within the film and what that reason is.


With LOVE.
_______________________________________

WHEN PAIRED OPPOSITES DEFINE YOUR BELIEFS, YOUR BELIEFS WILL IMPRISON YOU.
i am all i am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 12:43 PM   #52
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 22,597
Likes: 92 (77 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by harpalchemist View Post
Well well well.It seems that by me posting one logical entry the wolves have dropped there sheeps clothing.Take heart Graflok.You know see what I mean.Personal attacks show lack of integrity,knowledge and compassion.All I am saying is use perspicacity.Lets end this sophomore level backchat.OK,If "THE SECRET" really does seem to be the answer,lets all focus on one thing everyday for a month,thats long enough,or maybe that shoot of manifestation is just under the surface and we stopped too soon.Altogether now,OH NO!How about David Icke winning against the court case before March 31.Seems appropriate as its his site. If you really believe this Oprah led lie,lets do it and see,or if not,thats the end of the matter. I had the same experience with "The flower of life" course and the MERKABA,thats a lie too.Drunvalo is taking away your power of free will by you CHOOSING to believe that nonsense,YOU HEAR ME! NOW,who's in for this experiment,everyday picturing Ickey strolling out of court in victory,with your pinup board pictures of him smilin BY MARCH 31.
Personally for me I know for a fact its real as I have experienced it first hand.... and you test will not work and to me actually shows that you don't really understand how it works..... its not want you think about that really manifests...its how your thoughts make you feel.... it has to be what you really want.... and love.... or feel very strongly about.... you cant just program your emotions to test it for 1 month.... also its over our lives we can manifest .... its up to David to do his.... we control OUR reality, not others.

to be honest people can argue as much as they like and say its false but if you research quantum physics.... it has been proven that matter changes with perception..... so its a FACT that our thoughts effect "reality"

here is a good little 5 min vid that explains how it works... I had to watch it a few times to get my head around what this clip is saying .... but its veru cool,
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 12:53 PM   #53
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 22,597
Likes: 92 (77 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by i am all i am View Post
I am not knocking the message. I haven't even watched 'The Secret'.

What I am saying is that it is being 'sold' to people by the 'system' for their 'agenda', which entails you being a consumer and competitor.

'The Secret' is not new. This information can be found by those seeking without having to see 'The Secret'. So that means it is not really a secret, let alone THE secret.

It would be interesting to know whether the reason for producing 'The Secret' is given within the film and what that reason is.


With LOVE.
_______________________________________

WHEN PAIRED OPPOSITES DEFINE YOUR BELIEFS, YOUR BELIEFS WILL IMPRISON YOU.


If its sold by the system... why did it take a huge online marketing plan to bring it into the mainstream? ...it was word of mouth that made it huge.... I saw it grow from a small website to the huge thing it is now...

why was it not on the BBC as a cool documentary from word go?? .
you only need to look at the Devinci code to see something that has been pushed by the elite... I will agree "The Secret" was to make a buck, and was very polished to really get to people.... but i don't see the harm.... its a start ...its a start that this DVD is so well known, that people are so interested and taken by it... its a start that David Icke gets to speak out on Chanel 5 ..twice.... this did not happen 10-20 years ago.... why did the elite not get all this out back then? ...because it was easier to hide altogether and not as much public demand.

I think people flatter the elite to much... since the internet has come out and spread more info they have had no choice but to allow stuff, to try and hide it all would only expose them selfs more...... all they can do know is throw other stuff out there so there is so much info it over whelms people, in the hope people just let it go over their head....
the elite strongest trick is hiding the truth under peoples noses....
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 01:10 PM   #54
notaslave
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: in a tree near you.
Posts: 664
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Why I dont buy "the secret" is ...

it suggests
we are all responsible for the crap we have in our life.

it suggests
if we try harder we can manifest great things in our life.


it sounds like religion but instead of promising all good things after you die it is saying it's your fault. Same shit different label.


I want good stuff NOW I am sick of waiting and all these things tell you to wait.
notaslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 01:42 PM   #55
tru3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,779
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
If its sold by the system... why did it take a huge online marketing plan to bring it into the mainstream? ...it was word of mouth that made it huge.... I saw it grow from a small website to the huge thing it is now...

why was it not on the BBC as a cool documentary from word go?? .
you only need to look at the Devinci code to see something that has been pushed by the elite... I will agree "The Secret" was to make a buck, and was very polished to really get to people.... but i don't see the harm.... its a start ...its a start that this DVD is so well known, that people are so interested and taken by it... its a start that David Icke gets to speak out on Chanel 5 ..twice.... this did not happen 10-20 years ago.... why did the elite not get all this out back then? ...because it was easier to hide altogether and not as much public demand.

I think people flatter the elite to much... since the internet has come out and spread more info they have had no choice but to allow stuff, to try and hide it all would only expose them selfs more...... all they can do know is throw other stuff out there so there is so much info it over whelms people, in the hope people just let it go over their head....
the elite strongest trick is hiding the truth under peoples noses....
well said. as always, they hide in plain sight, or rather, in the twighlight of half-truth. they always have. the law of attraction is built in to the matrix. once again, as with "the rose", what is available to one and all has been made into an external "mystery" school. lol. at least this time, a blood oath of fealty is not required, just your credit card.

looks like they're losing their touch!

Quote:
I understand Jerry and Esther Hicks were once Amway distributors, part of a retail pyramid scheme.

Seems they learned alot from their old job...

The best customer is the one that is able to persuade himself of their need for a given product.

What product is being sold you ask?

Reality. A belief system. In Christianity, Jesus is the product being sold. In the Secret, The Law of Attraction is being sold, the belief that you create your own reality, it bears startling resemblence to explanations of the caste system in India justified by past-life karma.

High concept marketing for the Haves to convince the Have-nots that everything is A okay while they widen the gap between the classes even farther than ever before with real world conspiracies.
isn't it interesting esther hicks bailed out of the project? i'm sorry, but joe vitale would sell anything to anybody. he's been calling himself a "spiritual marketing guru" for years. when i learned he was involved in the project, my radar went up immediately.

now, to be fair, i actually met lisa nichols. she is a wonderful young woman. the work she does with teenagers is quite remarkable. but i also think she saw an "opportunity" to go "big time".

"what a piece of work is man". human motivation is never as cut and dried as we sometimes believe. good people can get caught up in misdirected intentions.

Quote:
Well well well.It seems that by me posting one logical entry the wolves have dropped there sheeps clothing.Take heart Graflok.You know see what I mean.Personal attacks show lack of integrity,knowledge and compassion.All I am saying is use perspicacity.Lets end this sophomore level backchat.OK,If "THE SECRET" really does seem to be the answer,lets all focus on one thing everyday for a month,thats long enough,or maybe that shoot of manifestation is just under the surface and we stopped too soon.Altogether now,OH NO!How about David Icke winning against the court case before March 31.Seems appropriate as its his site. If you really believe this Oprah led lie,lets do it and see,or if not,thats the end of the matter. I had the same experience with "The flower of life" course and the MERKABA,thats a lie too.Drunvalo is taking away your power of free will by you CHOOSING to believe that nonsense,YOU HEAR ME! NOW,who's in for this experiment,everyday picturing Ickey strolling out of court in victory,with your pinup board pictures of him smilin BY MARCH 31.
whoa!! why is a challenge a personal attack? don't take shit personally; life is so much more peaceful that way, imo. cripes, people, i thought we were here to "expose the dream world"!? this is another thing the ill. are good at: playing both ends against the middle, and getting people to fight amongst themselves instead of working together to expand awareness, find solutions and build a common vision!

looks like mission accomplished, on this thread, anyway.
tru3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 01:46 PM   #56
jimijams
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 974
Likes: 23 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by teslafire View Post
I understand Jerry and Esther Hicks were once Amway distributors, part of a retail pyramid scheme.

Seems they learned alot from their old job...
I didn't know that, although it makes a lot of sense. I have a collection of Abraham/Hicks audios courtesy of KOTM, I've tried many times to listen to these with no success, ten minutes in I find myself reaching for the delete. Maybe because I don't find being shouted at restfull or inspiring, then again maybe it's just me.
jimijams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 02:06 PM   #57
jimijams
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 974
Likes: 23 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by notaslave View Post
Why I dont buy "the secret" is ...

it suggests
we are all responsible for the crap we have in our life.

it suggests
if we try harder we can manifest great things in our life.


it sounds like religion but instead of promising all good things after you die it is saying it's your fault. Same shit different label.


I want good stuff NOW I am sick of waiting and all these things tell you to wait.
If they were really benevolent maybe they could have 'the secret' translated in to Arabic so that the Iraqis and Palestinians could begin manifesting a future without murdering occupying forces on their land, or maybe they could translate it to Zulu so the Africans could stop manifesting AIDS.

I am of course being sarcastic, but this is the logical conclusion that must be drawn. If the LOA is as powerful as they claim, shouldn't they really be promoting it to people who really need to hear it rather than to already wealthy middle class housewives that watch Oprah?
jimijams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 02:34 PM   #58
anders lindman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 18,506
Likes: 61 (45 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
...its how your thoughts make you feel....
Maybe the trick is to think and to feel at the same time, to feel-think so to speak. It's very clear that many of my thoughts don't feel good. I wonder if it's possible to use feeling as a guidance system for thoughts. Feelings are probably mostly based on subconscious patterns, and negative feelings perhaps indicate the conflict between the subconscious and the conscious.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 03:01 PM   #59
graflok
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,101
Likes: 8 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by john white View Post
Very good graflok: proclaim yourself free from fear and dont even try to claim to understand anything else.
I made no such proclamation. You really should work on your reading skills.


Quote:
Perhaps you don't understand: which is interesting, becuase having a dialogue is then the way to gain understanding
And, here is your dialog: I think my understanding of you is quite clear. You are simply a troll.

Quote:
I make what comments I please and comment on whatever I choose to percieve
That's fine with me, john. I just thought you might enjoy life a bit more if you learned how to read. Your choice.

graflok
graflok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 03:14 PM   #60
notaslave
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: in a tree near you.
Posts: 664
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimijams View Post
If they were really benevolent maybe they could have 'the secret' translated in to Arabic so that the Iraqis and Palestinians could begin manifesting a future without murdering occupying forces on their land, or maybe they could translate it to Zulu so the Africans could stop manifesting AIDS.

I am of course being sarcastic, but this is the logical conclusion that must be drawn. If the LOA is as powerful as they claim, shouldn't they really be promoting it to people who really need to hear it rather than to already wealthy middle class housewives that watch Oprah?
EXACTLY. And dont you think that people for generations have wished their lives were better? LOA sucked big time for them.
notaslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:14 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.