Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 09-03-2007, 09:52 AM   #21
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneofmany View Post
Ask Oprah about her bookclub? You'll soon see she's a corporate schill
No doubt the name Oprah is like a commercial brand that is heavily used, but Oprah herself is one of the better show hosts I think. Not too lame, nor too bitchy.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 10:32 AM   #22
harpalchemist

Default Soap Oprah

Sorry guys but have you heard of wishful thinking?The secret is just that.Its misinformation.DO YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT THEY WOULD LET OUT THIS TYPE OF INFORMATION IF IT WASN'T TO TRAP THE EAGER. No wonder its becoming a best seller,ITS WHAT EVERYONE WANTS TO HEAR,ISNT IT?Think about it,please.This "film" tells you "that you get what you want by thinking it."Doesn't that sound too easy?What if there is a truth in there but you have not been told the whole technique.Doesn't that sound like walking into a trap.Take off the rose glasses and see,its another layer,another defence against you becoming,wasting your time,distorting your view.But,you do have to go through it to learn discernment.Thats the truth.
harpalchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 10:38 AM   #23
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimijams View Post
I hate to always sound like a doubting Thomas, but this film was financed by Packer(richest man in Australia) owned Network Nine the largest in Australia. Why are they pushing this so hard at the moment? Why the sudden promotion of something that has never really been a 'secret' to many anyway. You don't get any bigger a push as an appearance on Oprah.

Why do they want us visualizing a new house, money and sports cars?

Do these people have a choice now? ...they have two choices, either completely hide the truth and look very suspect by more and more people..... or just let it out and hope they can keep it in line... thats what many are doing now, let the truth out and hope the mind controlled masses walk past it.

The law of attraction is very real...has been understood by many for years.... infact Buddha being one...

the bottom line is this info should be aloud to get out there, if people just want to view it as just another one of Oprah shows... then thats there choice the info can only be exposed and the people do the rest....

the Mayans have predicted these times for years ...this kind of info coming out into the open.... the rest is up to the people.
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 10:52 AM   #24
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by harpalchemist View Post
Sorry guys but have you heard of wishful thinking?The secret is just that.Its misinformation.DO YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT THEY WOULD LET OUT THIS TYPE OF INFORMATION IF IT WASN'T TO TRAP THE EAGER. No wonder its becoming a best seller,ITS WHAT EVERYONE WANTS TO HEAR,ISNT IT?Think about it,please.This "film" tells you "that you get what you want by thinking it."Doesn't that sound too easy?What if there is a truth in there but you have not been told the whole technique.Doesn't that sound like walking into a trap.Take off the rose glasses and see,its another layer,another defence against you becoming,wasting your time,distorting your view.But,you do have to go through it to learn discernment.Thats the truth.

like I say.... how long do you think this info can be held back?... they have not let it out, the internet has.... its just now all eyes are on them they have got to go along with it, so people can say things like you have...... "The Secret" is big because of word of mouth not because of the elite being nice letting it out... it has been out for a long time but the power of the internet has changed the world....

to be honest its not really up for debate anymore.. quantum physics can prove that matter is shaped by perception, this is a proven fact, so is "The Secret" that crazy?
Old 09-03-2007, 11:00 AM   #25
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Lindman View Post
I'm impressed by Oprah having the guts to make a show about The Secret. The Oprah Show reaches a huge audience, and this makes people aware of the possibility that there maybe is something like a law of attraction. I think that's great stuff.
I Agree, but when people keep having to judge the messenger rather than the message, it is an example of how people are just looking to be controlled rather than control them selfs....

its like they are saying... "mmmm im not going to let oprah control me, mmm lets see...ahh, he is ok, I will let him control me..."

so on....

I listen to the info and take it and be completely open to it and see if it makes sence to me. weather Bush tells me...Oprah...David Icke or a flying pig... it either tastes good or it does not.
Old 09-03-2007, 11:05 AM   #26
jimijams

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
like I say.... how long do you think this info can be held back?... they have not let it out, the internet has.... its just now all eyes are on them they have got to go along with it, so people can say things like you have...... "The Secret" is big because of word of mouth not because of the elite being nice letting it out... it has been out for a long time but the power of the internet has changed the world....

to be honest its not really up for debate anymore.. quantum physics can prove that matter is shaped by perception, this is a proven fact, so is "The Secret" that crazy?
It's the packaging that concerns me rather than the message. All fluff and no substance, fast food spirituality, would you like fries with that or maybe a new car?
jimijams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 12:13 PM   #27
anders lindman

Quote:
I Agree, but when people keep having to judge the messenger rather than the message, it is an example of how people are just looking to be controlled rather than control them selfs....

its like they are saying... "mmmm im not going to let oprah control me, mmm lets see...ahh, he is ok, I will let him control me..."

so on....

I listen to the info and take it and be completely open to it and see if it makes sence to me. weather Bush tells me...Oprah...David Icke or a flying pig... it either tastes good or it does not.
Good point. It's important to not get stuck on some collective group-think or media propaganda. Even one's own belief systems are much the result of the world we live in, and it's so far a world of much conflict. People are so afraid of getting confused so they rather hold on to some ideas (consciously or subconsciously) fed to them by some high priests. But seeing the confusion within oneself is an act of non-confusion, or as Vernon Howard said: it's good to see the bad.
Old 09-03-2007, 12:30 PM   #28
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimijams View Post
It's the packaging that concerns me rather than the message. All fluff and no substance, fast food spirituality, would you like fries with that or maybe a new car?

Well I guess it could be more genuine and there is no doubt that they are looking to make a penny, (which over all I think is fare enough, there are people that make money from worse things...)

the thing is, if somone makes a video on a low budget and sends it out free over Google video... or you tube ..so on.. it can just be viewed as "conspiracy tripe" .."anyone can film that and stick any old thing up" ...but for a lot of people seeing a video like "The Secret" makes it a bit more official because its glossed up, its easier for them to believe, i guess its a harmless way of brainwashing people with something thats actually true.......

its a fine like.... you either stay under ground and hit less people, or you hit the mainstream and get the fancy cloths out...
Old 09-03-2007, 12:33 PM   #29
tru3

Quote:
Having a short attention span is a good quality I think, or to be more exact, to have attention that can be both very fast and short and slower and longer depending on what the attention is about. Then it should be possible to pay attention to both Anna Nicole and The Secret and anything else. No need to hold on to things that will last. They will last anyway. No need to hold on to things that will not last. They will not last anyway. Hehe.
true enough.

but if energy follows attention, and i am like a kid in a candy store , wanting this and that, my energy gets scattered.

i ran across this early on in my journeys:

5 Steps of Treatment:

1. Recognition - Acknowledge, in your own words, the All-ness and Whole-ness of God; specifically the aspects of God that are pertinent to the purpose of your treatment. (For instance: Love, Wholeness, Peace, etc…) In this stage, as in meditation, you are seeking the deepest possible awareness of, and immersion in, the Presence you feel in and around yourself and all others.

2. Unification: Declare, in your own words, your knowledge of the Truth about yourself: that you are one with God…that you are not all God is, but all that you are is God…that "God in me, as me, is me." Allow this awareness of One-ness to pervade your entire consciousness. Know with your whole being "I am that which Thou art; Thou art that which I am." Still speaking from your all-pervading consciousness of God's All-ness and One-ness, accept the knowing that all the statements about your One-ness with God is the Absolute Truth.

3. Realization: Realize and form a new idea or thought or feeling about the good you desire. In your own words, declare that this is already so and this is already yours. If necessary declare that any apparent obstruction in your thought to this idea is now dissolved in the light of Truth.

In this stage, your purpose is to embody the idea of good of which you desire, seeing it clearly as yours already, because of the Spiritual Truth of your being. The more complete the realization, your perception of spiritual Truth, the more clear and complete will be the manifestation. This step is complete when you experience it as already realized.

4. Thanksgiving: In your own words, express your gratitude for knowing the manifestation already exists in your life and accept its demonstration.

5. Release: Clearly, and completely, release your word to the action of the Law (the Law, not the Universe, or God's Love, or some other concept, but the Law) knowing that as you have spoken, it is now done. Release is important.

http://www.cslseattle.org/prayer-treatment.htm

do what you will with the word "god" or "law", but i post this just to suggest how important it is to let go of the outcome. imo, you can intend to manifest a red sports car-- just don't care whether you get it or not! lol
tru3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 12:34 PM   #30
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Good point. It's important to not get stuck on some collective group-think or media propaganda. Even one's own belief systems are much the result of the world we live in, and it's so far a world of much conflict. People are so afraid of getting confused so they rather hold on to some ideas (consciously or subconsciously) fed to them by some high priests. But seeing the confusion within oneself is an act of non-confusion, or as Vernon Howard said: it's good to see the bad.

yeah totally...

I think there is so much disinfo and stuff out there, but most disinfo works by being honest first and then twisting things.... so I generally believe that if you are just using your self to judge stuff then you can even take some handy info off of someone who is disinfo.... "thanks mate... its ok keep the rest, no need to go on...."

I used to look over the net franticly looking and looking for stuff.... but now I don't even look I just wait until for some reason im inspired to look into something and see what comes my way....
Old 09-03-2007, 01:01 PM   #31
tru3

Quote:
I used to look over the net franticly looking and looking for stuff.... but now I don't even look I just wait until for some reason im inspired to look into something and see what comes my way....
a very wise approach, imv.
Old 09-03-2007, 01:10 PM   #32
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru3 View Post
if energy follows attention, and i am like a kid in a candy store , wanting this and that, my energy gets scattered.
Bruce Lipton has said that the conscious mind and the subconscious mind are often in conflict, and so things like personal wants, positive thinking or affirmations will then not really work since the conscious and the subconscious are working against each other.
Old 09-03-2007, 03:03 PM   #33
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
a very wise approach, imv.

Old 09-03-2007, 04:13 PM   #34
graflok

My view of "The Secret" as an illuminati ploy:

- It's a "warm and fuzzy" first step into concepts of occultism for the masses and bears some resemblance to Aleister Crowley's Thelema system
- It discourages the "work ethic" concept of earning rewards via hard work, thus increasing credit card use and other debt
- It's a placebo and thus a distraction from the increasingly obvious NWO actions of our leaders who are currently on the brink of bringing about global catastrophes
- It tends to placate the masses, making them less likely to be angered by our leaders (i.e., deter revolt or rioting)
- It's a substitute for more effective means of improving the quality of our lives (such as exposing their crimes and agenda)
- It may be a set-up to help "soften the blow" of a coming economic collapse (engineered, of course)
- And, like most illuminat actions, it is raking in millions

graflok

Last edited by graflok; 09-03-2007 at 04:47 PM.
graflok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 06:57 PM   #35
loveforall

Default The secret, yeah right...

I live in cape town and there is a small "independant cinema" that has packed what would otherwise be a rather empty cinema on a tue and thur since last year aug (if not before) and i saw a number of things that appeared to me and nobody else.

what i saw was a red rose and a letter sealer (not sure of it´s proper term), the candel wax method constantly as well as the films symbol being stamped on this candel wax letter sealing method. i saw many things recurring (repetion), i dread to watch the movie, i fell asleep on the the person to my rights shoulder more than just once. is the red rose a rosicuran (blimey ive spelt that wrong!) symbol. do they still have those "mind expansion" courses? was sirhan sirhan in correspondence with a rosicuran (again!) mind expansion course? the letter sealing method dates way back but was it also a symbol of the rosicuran (!) is my question.

the secret reeks of bull, it did have a few interesting points. Nuff said

peace to all
loveforall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 08:09 PM   #36
loveforall

Rosicrucians
loveforall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 08:53 PM   #37
tru3

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveforall View Post
the letter sealing method dates way back but was it also a symbol of the rosicuran (!) is my question.

peace to all
anybody here know latin?

this was on http://www.cuttingedge.org/NEWS/n1983.cfm
Old 09-03-2007, 09:40 PM   #38
midwich cuckoo
Inactive

Quote:
anybody here know latin?

this was on http://www.cuttingedge.org/NEWS/n1983.cfm
(DAT ROSA MEL APIBUS "The Rose Gives The Bees Honey" after the original motto found in the engraving (possibly) by Johann Thedore deBry (d. 1598).

This image of the Rosa Mundi, or Rota Mundi, is the solar wheel of Apollo, the Lord of movement, of the ever passing/present moment. It is the Solar Citadel, the abode of the Heart, the symbolic center of the Supreme Center which is everywhere centered at once. It is a door through which this invisible place may be accessed by one with a pure heart and an unblemished soul. If one gains access to the center of the rose, it speaks the "lost word" of Masonic lore, the Master Word which throws open the lodge doors of every sacred society.

More here -

http://www.esoteric.msu.edu/Eberly/CommentaryDR.htm
midwich cuckoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 10:31 PM   #39
john white

Quote:
Originally Posted by graflok View Post
My view of "The Secret" as an illuminati ploy:

- It's a "warm and fuzzy" first step into concepts of occultism for the masses and bears some resemblance to Aleister Crowley's Thelema system
Well theres a good start: "fear all knowledge!". So if I was some evil illuminoid who wanted to throw the "bees" off the scent of real honey, all I'd have to do is mention it and they'd never go there...

Quote:
- It discourages the "work ethic" concept of earning rewards via hard work, thus increasing credit card use and other debt
If you believe so: thats the point

Quote:
- It's a placebo and thus a distraction from the increasingly obvious NWO actions of our leaders who are currently on the brink of bringing about global catastrophes
A plecebo is something that has no effect other than peoples belief in it's efficacy: thats the pyramid structure of the illuminati right there

Quote:
- It tends to placate the masses, making them less likely to be angered by our leaders (i.e., deter revolt or rioting)
You advocate revolution? Have you not learned your history? Who profited from the French Revolution? the Russian Revolution? The Cultural Revolution? It wasnt the oppressed masses!

Quote:
- It's a substitute for more effective means of improving the quality of our lives (such as exposing their crimes and agenda)
Is it? Does it stop you doing that? Would it stop you doing both? Only if you believe it does! It certainly does'nt stop me, even as I recognise what i put out into the universe coming back to me

Quote:
- It may be a set-up to help "soften the blow" of a coming economic collapse (engineered, of course)
Can't see how that is supposed to work. No bread is no bread

Quote:
- And, like most illuminati actions, it is raking in millions
You bought a copy?

And heaven forbid I should mention our Dave has been talking about thoughts creating reality magnetically from the very early days...

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 10:40 PM   #40
montag
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by john white View Post
And heaven forbid I should mention our Dave has been talking about thoughts creating reality magnetically from the very early days...
Anders Lindmen made a good point before that unless you get your subconcious mind in line with your concious mind it is just wishful thinking. This is where the deeper work must be done ie. changing the program.
montag is offline   Reply With Quote