Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 02-12-2007, 03:44 PM   #41
phildee3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post
Right, that's what the articles are about (the ones provided in the links). They're being reactivated. Quite right! The language they use is "accelerated evolution". As always...discernment We have to read between the lines to get the real truth.

Not mainstream news, and it should be.
It wasn't clear to me, reading your links, that they talk of re-activation.

And part of what I'm saying is that it is mainstream news. Not in the daily spews, but it is in the mainstream academic journals. It has to be. It has to be a universal awakening. No more "us" and "them."

And, for this reason, I find the alien stuff a bit tenuous. It can (and is) easily twisted to perpetuate the old war-mindset.

Last edited by phildee3; 02-12-2007 at 03:51 PM.
phildee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 04:04 PM   #42
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildee3 View Post

And part of what I'm saying is that it is mainstream news. Not in the daily spews, but it is in the mainstream academic journals. It has to be. It has to be a universal awakening. No more "us" and "them."

And, for this reason, I find the alien stuff a bit tenuous. It can (and is) easily twisted to perpetuate the old war-mindset.
Good point, and again it's how you interpret "alien".

Yes, perhaps it's mainstream academia, but it should be mainstream CNN/Fox/et al.

As always, we have to find that which resonates with us as individuals. Take that which feels right and leave the rest behind. The last thing we need to do is rely on other people (especially academics) to tell us what our reality is.

We all have to find our own truth. Whatever that may be.

tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 04:08 PM   #43
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildee3 View Post
Sorry, I was assuming that I was addressing those that are on board with the Ascension process. It would make sense to them, and I guess that's why I said read between the lines.

This is not a black and white science project. Just information that many people don't know about, perhaps.

I'm sorry if I've presented it that way.

Old 02-12-2007, 04:21 PM   #44
amercury

http://sol.zaadz.com/blog/2007/11/dn..._enlightenmentHas anyone ever heard of The Regenetics Method? Just came across it, but sounds like some interesting stuff in this book.
amercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 06:32 PM   #45
amercury

A bit about the Solfeggio Scale in here.

http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/SODA_chapter11.html

Last edited by amercury; 02-12-2007 at 06:35 PM.
Old 02-12-2007, 09:53 PM   #46
infinite i

[QUOTE=amercury;203664]Infinite love changes DNA

Im not the sharpest tool in the box but had an experience on DMT, was at this space station and felt totally at ease and this tall alien cow thing put its hnds at each side of my head and I could feel these strands going right through my "brain", from his fingers sounds scary but it wasnt at the time, I explained this on a DMT site and he said sounds like their rewiring your DNA!! And I also had never felt so much love as well, was freaked out afterwards but then my mate said well these things know what you need and how to help, to quote joe rogan you should all smoke DMT and join my cult! only kidding, cool thread

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 01:46 AM   #47
amercury

Quote:
Originally Posted by lottie View Post
Omg!! how strange thats got the three experiments that i wrote about in my earlier post from my Divine Matrix book....The Quantum Site've obviously read the book!! lol!!

Great link though cheers for sharing!!
Yeah, these three experiments are probably referenced a lot.
Pretty amazing results.
Old 03-12-2007, 02:30 AM   #48
amercury

[QUOTE=dmt head;204306]
Quote:
Originally Posted by amercury View Post
Infinite love changes DNA

Im not the sharpest tool in the box but had an experience on DMT, was at this space station and felt totally at ease and this tall alien cow thing put its hnds at each side of my head and I could feel these strands going right through my "brain", from his fingers sounds scary but it wasnt at the time, I explained this on a DMT site and he said sounds like their rewiring your DNA!! And I also had never felt so much love as well, was freaked out afterwards but then my mate said well these things know what you need and how to help, to quote joe rogan you should all smoke DMT and join my cult! only kidding, cool thread
Sounds like a good trip!
Freaky, but good.

Crick supposedly took LSD when he discovered the double helix structure of DNA
http://www.matrixmasters.com/blog/20...s-high-on.html
Old 03-12-2007, 02:46 AM   #49
spiritualone
Inactive

Default Heart-Brain Entrainment

Heart-Brain Entrainment

When the brain entrains to the heart, connectivity increases between brain and body. Conversely, the location of consciousness in the brain leads to an increased disconnection between brain and body. When one shifts into heart-oriented cognition, mental dialogue is reduced.

Sympathetic and parasympathetic nerve pathways and the baroreceptor system directly link the heart and brain, allowing communications and information to flow freely. Messages flowing from the heart to the brain during this shift to coherence significantly alter the brain's functioning, especially in the cortex, which profoundly affects perception and learning.

Thus a new mode of cognition is activated: the holistic/intuitive/depth mode. Heart researcher McCraty comments, "[heart entrainment] leads to increased self-management of one's mental and emotional states that automatically manifests as more highly ordered physiological states that affect the functioning of the whole body, including the brain. The practitioners of these heart focus techniques report an increased intuitive awareness and more efficient decision-making capability that is beyond their normal capacity from the mind and brain alone."

Shifting the focus of consciousness to the heart--and away from the forebrain--results in entrainment of large populations of cells in the forebrain to cardiac functioning (rather than vice versa). These populations of forebrain cells begin oscillating to the rhythms produced by the heart, and the perception of those populations of cells, the kinds of information they begin to process during entrainment, is very different from what they process when entrainment is not occurring.

The human brain operates in a state that is far from equilibrium; it, like the heart, is a complex, nonlinear oscillator. Every day, there is an incessant stream of incoming data--material to "think" about. These incoming signals cause the system to constantly shift from one state to another in response to the incoming signals. The system constantly wobbles in and out of dynamic equilibrium, reestablishing a new homeodynamic every time it is perturbed. The neurons in the brain are nonlinear, oscillators themselves, and can be influenced by extremely weak perturbations. They are very sensitive to such perturbations, for they, like all nonlinear oscillators, use stochastic resonance to boost signal strength. A shift in the heart's electromagnetic field is a perturbation that the brain has been evolutionarily intended to respond to. And when the heart goes coherent, the brain immediately begins to respond.

Coordinated interactions across extracellular space lead to long-range, coordinated dynamics of heart and brain function during heart/brain entrainment. When brain neurons entrain to the heart's ECG activity, the timing of neuronal firings alters, and research shows that the timing of neuronal firing conveys several times more information than the firing count. Analysis of electroencephalogram readings shows that the heart's signals are strongest in the occipital (posterior) regions of the brain and the right anterior (front) sections of the brain. The brain's alpha rhythms also synchronize to the heart, and their amplitude lowers when they do so. The brain's alpha rhythyms are the fastest of the brain's electromagnetic waves. Their amplitude is lower when brain arousal is lower or when a person concentrates on external sensory phenomena rather than on abstract analytical or symbolic thoughts.

After heart/brain entrainment, when a combination of both heart and brain waves are taken by electrocardiogram, what is seen is that the brain waves ride on top of the heart waves. Not only are they oscillating together; the brain's wave patterns are, in fact, embedded within the larger field of the heart.

Hippocampal activity increases considerably when cognition is shifted to the heart, heart coherence occurs, and the brain entrains to the heart. Focusing on external sensory cues activates hippocampal functions, since all the sensory systems of our bodies converge in the hippocampus. The increased demand on hippocampal function stimulates stem cells to congregate in the hippocampus and form neurons and neuronal complexes. The reduced cortisol production that occurs during heart coherence directly enhances hippocampal activity as well. The hippocampus, in other words, comes strongly online. It begins sifting the electromagnetic fields the heart is detecting for embedded patterns of information, eliciting meaning from background information. The hippocampus then sends information about those meanings to the neocortex, where it is encoded as memories. The more that sensory focus is on external environments, the more activated the hippocampus and its analysis of meaning becomes.

Shifting attention to any particular organ--in this case, the heart--increases registration of the feedback from that organ in the brain. This increase is measurable in electroencephalogram patterns. The shift to heart awareness initiates an alteration in body functioning via physiological mechanisms that operate through neural registration of organ feedback on the brain.

This kind of synchronization does not occur spontaneously, unless people habituate heart-focused perception. Since we have been habituated to the analytical mode of cognition through our schooling, taught to locate our consciousness in the brain and not the heart, this type of entrainment must be consciously practiced. (For most of us, heart-focused perception is not a natural mode of processing information, though it was for ancient peoples and sometimes still is for indigenous cultures.) Even though the brain entrains with the heart through heart-focused techniques, the brain tends to wander in and out of entrainment. Because of the brain's long use as the dominant mode of cognition, this entrainment is not permanent. Practice in entrainment helps the brain and any other system to main synchronization for longer and longer periods of time.

http://www.heartmath.org/research/sc...rt/soh_20.html

The goal of life is the discovery of the intelligence of the heart. No matter where one journeys away from ones Heart-eye, all roads lead back to it...usually found again on ones death bed. "The intelligence of the heart is the intelligence of the Universe to hold itself in unison." ~ Joseph Chilton Pearce

The dream of our waking life and the awakeness of our dream life are revealed.

http://biologyofkundalini.com/articl...ectromagnetics
spiritualone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 03:05 AM   #50
tinmenace

December 2 , 2007

PREPARING FOR COMMUNITY AND CLEARING OUR ARROGANCE

The deep digging bulldozer is still working its way forward, as we excavate more and more of the parts of ourselves that need tweaking, releasing, and examining.

Through all of this deep movement, there is a theme present, and a sure and certain purpose.

We are being prepared for community living. And we are purging and releasing arrogance.

So even though these times may be stressful, challenging, and stretch us to the maximum, they would not be occurring if community living was not on the very near horizon, and if we were not, as always, aligning more fully with Source.

In order to live successfully in community, we must fit. The energies and vibrations of each and every one of us must be able to exist in harmony with a community lifestyle. We are being groomed and prepared for community living because so much of the old world and old systems will be falling away and will end in the very near future. In this way, we can now know that all is always in divine and perfect order, as we are always and most certainly being protected and guided through this amazing ascension process.

Symptoms and manifestations?

The squeezing is still present, as much that is not in harmony or a vibrational match for a higher way of living and being is being squeezed out and removed. In this way, we are being strongly encouraged to drop behavior patterns, tone down others, and adopt new ones. Community living means being able to exist in a group setting. So, much of anything that does not vibrate within this theme needs to go or be revised.

For example, are you one who cares so much and is so responsible that you do most of everything…for yourself and everyone else? If this is the case, you will be asked to do less, to relax and enjoy yourself more, and to let others step up to the plate. Are you one who sits back and relaxes already? If this is so, you will be asked to contribute more and to let others relax more, and you are one who can show them how to do it!

As mentioned in the last energy alert of November 28, we will encounter situations and people in our lives who will illuminate strongly and beautifully where we need to tweak our own individual energies. These encounters will make us so miserable, that we will not be able to ignore them for long! They have wonderful messages for us, if we choose to examine them and to embrace the changes that we need to make within us.

The areas where we are miserable are there to show us that a change needs to be made. We can ask ourselves, “What would feel really good for me right now?” “What am I craving?” And then give up, surrender, and allow it to come into our lives. More about this later on.

If the “squeezing,” pressure, and feelings of overwhelm become too much to bear, here are some temporary remedies: When energy moves through us very strongly and intensely, it can greatly help to relax. This allows the energy a more easy flow. So then, we can do whatever works for us in regard to relaxing and letting go. We can sing, walk in nature, watch a good movie, hug a tree, take a few days off and get pampered, remove ourselves from the mainstream, get a massage, or simply do some yoga. We are all different with different solutions for relaxing, so just go with your favorite or ask for a new one.

In addition, this squeezing is creating a natural detoxification within us as well. Body and muscle aches, headaches and sinus pressure, extreme fatigue and exhaustion, are but a few of the most common symptoms. For me, I feel as though there is a poison within me that is aching to get out. It literally hurts everywhere. We can then drink lots of water, eat light and healthy, move our bodies, and do whatever else we are familiar and comfortable with that supports a detox. None-the-less, we are still feeling this great transmutation within us, as many of our cells are literally reconfiguring.

And after much progress has been made, we usually go into the exhaustion phase. It is a massive process and can really take a toll. But when most of this transmuting has been accomplished (for this particular phase!), we will find ourselves on new turf, in a new reality, and now more securely and harmoniously wired for our next adventure. Each of us is different, and therefore the timing for this process is different as well.

We are releasing much now as we have arrived at a new and higher vibrating reality and must now match it as much as possible. This brings us to the arrogance.

When we were residing in a lower dimension (I choose not to refer to dimensional numbers, as I personally do not believe in them. I believe we reach higher and higher vibrating hierarchies, and dimensional labels exist in the old 3D frame of reference. They simply have no place in a higher vibrating existence), we were not as connected to Source as we are now.

In this way, we relied more and more on ourselves to make things happen, and to understand how things worked. Now that we are moving into higher vibrations, we begin to see things differently, and to process and exist differently.

In the lower dimensions, we did much ourselves. If we wanted something to happen, it was up to us to make it happen. We did not know much about helping and assisting either. And we also perceived much and ran our energies much in a way that related to “us,” or our ego selves which was much more removed from the whole. Many of us “helped” without being asked. Our help was not needed. We did not know better. We took charge where we did not need to. And in this way, Source could not even find us, as we were somewhere else…we were not present…we were making things happen…we were not sitting still….we were moving our energy from an ego mind set.

As we are now ascending and expanding in our spiritual awareness, we can see more clearly how our ego selves, or our arrogance, came into play, but no longer needs to. We may then, recently have had dreams relating to an arrogant situation within ourselves that left us feeling terrible guilt (many times we release through dreams), or may even feel self loathing or guilt in our everyday lives while we are processing and letting go of an arrogance we no longer need.

We are purifying as always, and releasing the arrogance is part of our preparation for community living. In community living, the whole is vitally important. We cannot exist without the whole, and each and every one of us is vitally important to the success of the whole. So then, arrogance comes from things being our idea, and not as much an idea that stems from our connection to Source.

When I recently moved to these new lands in New Mexico, I really got my rear end kicked. And it all came from the higher realms in preparation for community…not from any experience of becoming involved with community, as I have not gotten that far yet. My role needed to integrate harmoniously with the whole. I was not on my own. I needed to adjust my energies…the energies I had utilized in order to survive in the old reality. This is true for each of us now. We are being prepared. Our old patterns of survival are being tweaked and adjusted for community living.

These lands where I now reside hover over a hidden power spot, ready to be released, as it is time, but it is not up to me to consciously open up this new (or ancient) energy. We are just here to enjoy ourselves. Allowing our gifts and passions to emerge in harmony with the whole. That is enough. This power spot will decide to do what it wants to all by itself. As the residents of our community continue to share their gifts and talents, connect with Source, and embody their joy and passion in a responsible way, these energies will merge with the great pyramid under our feet and it will open very naturally.

One occurrence and evident reality of higher and community living? We need to be asked and invited. I wrote a section about this in Stepping Into the New Reality (it still is not out yet…pretty soon it will be, I imagine. Ugh!). So what does that mean?

Phil and I were literally asked to move here. It was seemingly not our idea. Individuals we did not know literally came to Springerville and asked us to come, and they did not know us either. And then the energy really grew about being here. We really had to think about it, as we did not want to really move right then.

A few days ago, I was on the Zuni reservation, and noticed that the energetic doors were closed there. Why? Because I had not been asked to be there yet. And even when we finally moved here, I still had to go through certain higher realms (or non-physical protocol) that involved integrating and being asked. So far, Phil and I have been asked to become involved in certain things here, and they are just coincidentally all about our own individual passions, gifts, and contributions.

When I wrote my first book, people were asking me for it before I wrote it. There was a demand before it was written. These are situations of like energy attracting like energy. There will be a demand for who we are and what we have to offer, and it will culminate and meet up with the perfect creation, or our contribution.

This is true for finding our community as well. Many are asking most recently now, where there are communities growing. They want to know where they belong. This is because it is finally time for the communities to begin, as we need to be safe, secure, and living fully when the old world crashes. All is in order. We intuitively know what is next, as our souls are guiding us.

My 25 year old daughter Ari now lives in North Carolina. She and her family are hitting many roadblocks there now, although they have lived there for almost ten years. It is time for her to move. She likens it to a heart that is no longer receiving blood as its arteries are now clogged up. No supports, no energy, no success there for her right now. After struggling profusely with trying to find a new home, with no success, she finally decided something was up. And totaling her new car was another message for her as well.

So this week-end we talked about it again. It is a big decision for her, as she has children and a husband who has lived there his entire life. She has now accepted the fact that it is time to move. But where? She did what she has always done…she wrote down what she wants in a new community….wrote it all down in great detail. Then she waited. She waited for the signs to arrive.

She started seeing Arizona license plates everywhere. Then a man from Arizona State University kept calling her. She had inquired at one point about school there, but he was not calling her about school. He was simply inviting her to come to Arizona. She was being asked. All the pieces are not there for her yet, but in time, it will all become clear. Totally seemingly in the dark and not knowing where in the world they now belonged, the energy is slowly building in one direction.

We cannot go where others are going because it sounds like a great place (even though sometimes it may just be the place, if we get more signs as well). This is because there is a really great place somewhere that is just for us…a perfect fit for who and where we are now vibrating. We attract to ourselves what we are in alignment with. When we ask for a “sign,” or allow Source to guide us, what we are really doing is guiding ourselves as we are indeed Source. When we let go and surrender, get out of the way, and just relax, then our connection to Source becomes ever so much greater.

It is not Source that is guiding us…it is us. It is our soul and the higher version of us that is now being allowed through the gates…easily accessible now, as we attract to us who we are at the highest levels. Everything then, is actually our own idea, but this is not arrogance, this is the purified and true version of who we are.

When we let go of the arrogance, or the pushy, make things happen, our ego idea part of ourselves, then our own idea really does arrive, only we do not have to do all the leg work, figure anything out, or hold tightly. And it is our own idea that is in alignment with our souls. It is then, our soul’s idea.

We all have arrogance. We were supposed to. It kept us alive in the denser and lower vibrating energies. Becoming exhausted and too tired to do anything, greatly assists in allowing Source to enter more fully. Many of the times I moved, I never really knew why I was going where I was going. I was not that savvy or consciously connected at that level. Ultimately, it doesn’t really matter. We ended up in our new home because we were being evacuated from our homeland (as a cleansing was due to arrive), as were our Mogollon ancestors before us. All that really matters, I believe, is that we do what feels good to us…that we make decisions and take actions from a place of love and caring…and that we know that we are always guided and protected by our souls.

If you are one who is experiencing transition and great change, with need of support, I am pleased to announce a new service being offered by my sister-in-law Sherri Bishop. Sherri has had many years of training and experience assisting others through energy readings and personal coaching, and is now offering a very new kind of service called Soul Chat Connections. If ever I find myself in need of some support or clarity, she is the person I call. No matter what she says, I always feel oh so much better after we talk…and always empowered! She simply embodies the energy of support, caring, and uplifting guidance. For a limited time, Sherri is excited to be offering my readers the opportunity of experiencing a Soul Chat Connection at a reduced price of $50 for a one hour session. This offer will be effective until February 14th, 2008. To find out more about what she does and how she may assist you in a soul to soul chat, please visit her website at www.incrediblejoy.com.

www.whatsuponplanetearth.com

Wishing you Heaven in your heart, starlight in your soul, and miracles in your life in these miraculous times.

Until next time,

Karen
Old 04-12-2007, 01:08 AM   #51
sean~infinte

DNA/RNA is certainly the key and door to life (on this reality)
the mind body computer program and DNA are just that programs just that programs, what is sending the data to the DNA at the mo is the matrix mainly due to ignorance and us thinking we are the body program, its now at this point now that we realise that we arent our mind but rather the awareness that knows, at that point we ourselves can control our DNA rather then let the matrix dictate to our DNA spacesuit what we can and can not do in this reality

at this time (and maybe forever if we dont) it is hard to go with the know (intuition) because as david puts it the thought police step in (also known as family members, friends guys down the pub) when we wish to express uniqness and our true selves they bring us down to the five sense level, the mind program usualy goes NOOOOOOO LOOK WE ARE NO LONGER GONA BE SOCIALY EXCEPTED BECUASE WE ARE DOING WHAT WE WANT AND NOT WHAT IS SOCIALY EXCEPTED OR THE NORMS which by the way IS insane

but when we do choose to express that uniqueness we can no longer let the matrix manipulate us with limitations, polarities and other such laws of life we can change our DNA or let go and return home if we choose to

time for de-programming and uneducating ourselves
sean~infinte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 01:17 AM   #52
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean~infinte View Post
time for de-programming and uneducating ourselves
Reminded me of an Einstein quote:

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education - Einstein

Old 04-12-2007, 01:30 AM   #53
infinite i

Reminds me of a NOISA quote ( a dutch drum and bass band)

The only thing that got in the way of my music course was making my music lol

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2007, 12:43 AM   #54
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

Default Let's Keep The Info Flowing...

http://www.experiencefestival.com/a/...cience/id/4161

Spirituality and Science

Spirituality and Science: DNA is influneced by words and frequencies

The human DNA is a biological Internet and superior in many aspects to the artificial one. The latest Russian scientific research directly or indirectly explains phenomena such as clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and remote acts of healing, self healing, affirmation techniques, unusual light/auras around people (namely spiritual masters), the mind�s influence on weather patterns and much more. human DNA, spiritul science, healing, biofeedback, bioresonance, cell, moelcule, therapy, new research, cutting edge, biomedicine, bio medicine, Russian scientific research, phenomena, clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous, remote healing, self healing, affirmation, aura, spiritual master, medicine, DNA, influence, reprogrammed, genes

Spiritual Science: DNA is influneced by words and frequencies

By Grazyna Fosar and Franz Bludorf

DNA Can Be Influenced And Reprogrammed By Words And Frequencies Russian DNA Discoveries

The human DNA is a biological Internet and superior in many aspects to the artificial one. The latest Russian scientific research directly or indirectly explains phenomena such as clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and remote acts of healing, self healing, affirmation techniques, unusual light/auras around people (namely spiritual masters), the mind�s influence on weather patterns and much more.

In addition, there is evidence for a whole new type of medicine in which DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies WITHOUT cutting out and replacing single genes.

Only 10% of our DNA is being used for building proteins. It is this subset of DNA that is of interest to western researchers and is being examined and categorized. The other 90% are considered "junk DNA. The Russian researchers, however, convinced that nature was not dumb, joined linguists and geneticists in a venture to explore those 90% of "junk DNA". Their results, findings and conclusions are simply revolutionary!

According to them, our DNA is not only responsible for the construction of our body but also serves as data storage and communication. The Russian linguists found that the genetic code, especially in the apparently useless 90%, follows the same rules as all our human languages. To this end they compared the rules of syntax (the way in which words are put together to form phrases and sentences), semantics (the study of meaning in language forms) and the basic rules of grammar.

They found that the alkalines of our DNA follow regular grammar and do have set rules just like our languages. So human languages did not appear coincidentally but are a reflection of our inherent DNA.

The Russian biophysicist and molecular biologist Pjotr Garjajev and his colleagues also explored the vibrational behavior of the DNA. [For the sake of brevity I will give only a summary here. For further exploration please refer to the appendix at the end of this article.]

The bottom line was:
"Living chromosomes function just like solitonic/holographic computers using the endogenous DNA laser radiation."

This means that they managed, for example, to modulate certain frequency patterns onto a laser ray and with it influenced the DNA frequency and thus the genetic information itself. Since the basic structure of DNA-alkaline pairs and of language (as explained earlier) are of the same structure, no DNA decoding is necessary. One can simply use words and sentences of the human language!

This, too, was experimentally proven! Living DNA substance (in living tissue, not in vitro) will always react to language-modulated laser rays and even to radio waves, if the proper frequencies are being used. This finally and scientifically explains why affirmations, autogenous training, hypnosis and the like can have such strong effects on humans and their bodies. It is entirely normal and natural for our DNA to react to language. While western researcher cut single genes from the DNA strands and insert them elsewhere, the Russians enthusiastically worked on devices that can influence the cellular metabolism through suitable modulated radio and light frequencies and thus repair genetic defects.

Garjajev�s research group succeeded in proving that with this method chromosomes damaged by x-rays for example can be repaired. They even captured information patterns of a particular DNA and transmitted it onto another, thus reprogramming cells to another genome. So they successfully transformed, for example, frog embryos to salamander embryos simply by transmitting the DNA information patterns!

This way the entire information was transmitted without any of the side effects or disharmonies encountered when cutting out and re-introducing single genes from the DNA. This represents an unbelievable, world-transforming revolution and sensation! All this by simply applying vibration and language instead of the archaic cutting-out procedure! This experiment points to the immense power of wave genetics, which obviously has a greater influence on the formation of organisms than the biochemical processes of alkaline sequences.

Esoteric and spiritual teachers have known for ages that our body is programmable by language, words and thought. This has now been scientifically proven and explained. Of course the frequency has to be correct. And this is why not everybody is equally successful or can do it with always the same strength. The individual person must work on the inner processes and maturity in order to establish a conscious communication with the DNA. The Russian researchers work on a method that is not dependent on these factors but will ALWAYS work, provided one uses the correct frequency.

But the higher developed an individual�s consciousness is, the less need is there for any type of device! One can achieve these results by oneself, and science will finally stop laughing at such ideas and will confirm and explain the results. And it doesn�t end there. The Russian scientists also found out that our DNA can cause disturbing patterns in the vacuum, thus producing magnetized wormholes! Wormholes are the microscopic equivalents of the so-called Einstein-Rosen bridges in the vicinity of black holes (left by burned-out stars).

These are tunnel connections between entirely different areas in the universe through which information can be transmitted outside of space and time. The DNA attracts these bits of information and passes them on to our consciousness. This process of hypercommunication is most effective in a state of relaxation. Stress, worries or a hyperactive intellect prevent successful hypercommunication or the information will be totally distorted and useless. In nature, hypercommunication has been successfully applied for millions of years. The organized flow of life in insect states proves this dramatically. Modern man knows it only on a much more subtle level as "intuition". But we, too, can regain full use of it.

An example from Nature: When a queen ant is spatially separated from her colony, building still continues fervently and according to plan. If the queen is killed, however, all work in the colony stops. No ant knows what to do. Apparently the queen sends the "building plans" also from far away via the group consciousness of her subjects. She can be as far away as she wants, as long as she is alive. In man hypercommunication is most often encountered when one suddenly gains access to information that is outside one�s knowledge base.

Such hypercommunication is then experienced as inspiration or intuition. The Italian composer Giuseppe Tartini for instance dreamt one night that a devil sat at his bedside playing the violin. The next morning Tartini was able to note down the piece exactly from memory, he called it the Devil�s Trill Sonata.

For years, a 42-year old male nurse dreamt of a situation in which he was hooked up to a kind of knowledge CD-ROM. Verifiable knowledge from all imaginable fields was then transmitted to him that he was able to recall in the morning. There was such a flood of information that it seemed a whole encyclopedia was transmitted at night. The majority of facts were outside his personal knowledge base and reached technical details about which he knew absolutely nothing.

When hypercommunication occurs, one can observe in the DNA as well as in the human being special phenomena. The Russian scientists irradiated DNA samples with laser light. On screen a typical wave pattern was formed. When they removed the DNA sample, the wave pattern did not disappear, it remained. Many control experiments showed that the pattern still came from the removed sample, whose energy field apparently remained by itself. This effect is now called phantom DNA effect.

It is surmised that energy from outside of space and time still flows through the activated wormholes after the DNA was removed. The side effect encountered most often in hypercommunication also in human beings are inexplicable electromagnetic fields in the vicinity of the persons concerned.

Electronic devices like CD players and the like can be irritated and cease to function for hours. When the electromagnetic field slowly dissipates, the devices function normally again. Many healers and psychics know this effect from their work. The better the atmosphere and the energy, the more frustrating it is that the recording device stops functioning and recording exactly at that moment. And repeated switching on and off after the session does not restore function yet, but next morning all is back to normal. Perhaps this is reassuring to read for many, as it has nothing to do with them being technically inept, it means they are good at hypercommunication.

In their book "Vernetzte Intelligenz" (Networked Intelligence), Grazyna Gosar and Franz Bludorf explain these connections precisely and clearly.

The authors also quote sources presuming that in earlier times humanity had been, just like the animals, very strongly connected to the group consciousness and acted as a group. To develop and experience individuality we humans however had to forget hypercommunication almost completely.

Now that we are fairly stable in our individual consciousness, we can create a new form of group consciousness, namely one, in which we attain access to all information via our DNA without being forced or remotely controlled about what to do with that information. We now know that just as on the internet our DNA can feed its proper data into the network, can call up data from the network and can establish contact with other participants in the network.

Remote healing, telepathy or "remote sensing" about the state of relatives etc. can thus be explained. Some animals know also from afar when their owners plan to return home. That can be freshly interpreted and explained via the concepts of group consciousness and hypercommunication. Any collective consciousness cannot be sensibly used over any period of time without a distinctive individuality. Otherwise we would revert to a primitive herd instinct that is easily manipulated.

Hypercommunication in the new millennium means something quite different: Researchers think that if humans with full individuality would regain group consciousness, they would have a god-like power to create, alter and shape things on Earth! AND humanity is collectively moving toward such a group consciousness of the new kind. Fifty percent of today�s children will be problem children as soon as the go to school. The system lumps everyone together and demands adjustment. But the individuality of today�s children is so strong that that they refuse this adjustment and giving up their idiosyncrasies in the most diverse ways.

At the same time more and more clairvoyant children are born [see the book "China�s Indigo Children" by Paul Dong or the chapter about Indigos in my book "Nutze die taeglichen Wunder"(Make Use of the Daily Wonders)]. Something in those children is striving more and more towards the group consciousness of the new kind, and it will no longer be suppressed! . As a rule weather, for example, is rather difficult to influence by a single individual. But it may be influenced by a group consciousness (nothing new to some tribes doing it in their rain dances). Weather is strongly influenced by Earth resonance frequencies, the so-called Schumann frequencies. But those same frequencies are also produced in our brains, and when many people synchronize their thinking or individuals (spiritual masters, for instance) focus their thoughts in a laser-like fashion, then it is scientifically speaking not at all surprising if they can thus influence weather.

Researchers in group consciousness have formulated the theory of Type I civilizations. A humanity that developed a group consciousness of the new kind would have neither environmental problems nor scarcity of energy. For if it were to use its mental power as a unified civilization, it would have control of the energies of its home planet as a natural consequence. And that includes all natural catastrophes!!! A theoretical Type II civilization would even be able to control all energies of their home galaxy.

In my book "Nutze die taeglichen Wunder", I have described an example of this: Whenever a great many people focus their attention or consciousness on something similar like Christmas time, football world championship or the funeral of Lady Diana in England then certain random number generators in computers start to deliver ordered numbers instead of the random ones. An ordered group consciousness creates order in its whole surroundings!!!

http://noosphere.princeton.edu/fristwall2.html

When a great number of people get together very closely, potentials of violence also dissolve. It looks as if here, too, a kind of humanitarian consciousness of all humanity is created. At the Love Parade, for example, where every year about one million of young people congregate, there has never been any brutal riots as they occur for instance at sports events. The name of the event alone is not seen as the cause here. The result of an analysis indicated rather that the number of people was TOO GREAT to allow a tipping over to violence.

To come back to the DNA: It apparently is also an organic superconductor that can work at normal body temperature. Artificial superconductors require extremely low temperatures of between 200 and 140�C to function.

As one recently learned, all superconductors are able to store light and thus information. This is a further explanation of how the DNA can store information. There is another phenomenon linked to DNA and wormholes. Normally, these super small wormholes are highly unstable and are maintained only for the tiniest fractions of a second. Under certain conditions (read about it in the Fosar/Bludorf book above) stable wormholes can organize themselves which then form distinctive vacuum domains in which, for example, gravity can transform into electricity. Vacuum domains are self-radiant balls of ionized gas that contain considerable amounts of energy.

There are regions in Russia where such radiant balls appear very often. Following the ensuing confusion the Russians started massive research programs leading finally to some of the discoveries mentions above. Many people know vacuum domains as shiny balls in the sky. The attentive look at them in wonder and ask themselves, what they could be. I thought once: "Hello up there. If you happen to be a UFO, fly in a triangle." And suddenly, the light balls moved in a triangle. Or they shot across the sky like ice hockey pucks. They accelerated from zero to crazy speeds while sliding gently across the sky.

One is left gawking and I have, as many others, too, thought them to be UFOs. Friendly ones, apparently, as they flew in triangles just to please me. Now the Russians found in the regions where vacuum domains appear often that sometimes fly as balls of light from the ground upwards into the sky, that these balls can be guided by thought. One has found out since that vacuum domains emit waves of low frequency as they are also produced in our brains. And because of this similarity of waves they are able to react to our thoughts.

To run excitedly into one that is on ground level might not be such a great idea, because those balls of light can contain immense energies and are able to mutate our genes. They can, they don�t necessarily have to, one has to say. For many spiritual teachers also produce such visible balls or columns of light in deep meditation or during energy work which trigger decidedly pleasant feelings and do not cause any harm. Apparently this is also dependent on some inner order and on the quality and provenance of the vacuum domain.

There are some spiritual teachers (the young Englishman Ananda, for example) with whom nothing is seen at first, but when one tries to take a photograph while they sit and speak or meditate in hypercommunication, one gets only a picture of a white cloud on a chair. In some Earth healing projects such light effects also appear on photographs.

Simply put, these phenomena have to do with gravity and anti-gravity forces that are also exactly described in the book and with ever more stable wormholes and hyper-communication and thus with energies from outside our time and space structure. Earlier generations that got in contact with such hypercommunication experiences and visible vacuum domains were convinced that an angel had appeared before them.

And we cannot be too sure to what forms of consciousness we can get access when using hypercommunication. Not having scientific proof for their actual existence (people having had such experiences do NOT all suffer from hallucinations) does not mean that there is no metaphysical background to it. We have simply made another giant step towards understanding our reality.

Official science also knows of gravity anomalies on Earth (that contribute to the formation of vacuum domains), but only of ones of below one percent. But recently gravity anomalies have been found of between three and four percent. One of these places is Rocca di Papa, south of Rome (exact location in the book "Vernetzte Intelligenz" plus several others). Round objects of all kinds, from balls to full buses, roll uphill. But the stretch in Rocca di Papa is rather short, and defying logic sceptics still flee to the theory of optical illusion (which it cannot be due to several features of the location).

All informations are from the book "Vernetzte Intelligenz" von Grazyna Fosar und Franz Bludorf, ISBN 3930243237, summarized and commented by Baerbel. The book is unfortunately only available in German so far. You can reach the authors here:

[ www.fosar-bludorf.com ]
[2]; Transmitted by Vitae Bergman
[ www.ryze.com/view.php?who=vitaeb ]
[3]
===References:===
1. http://noosphere.princeton.edu/fristwall2.html
2. http://www.fosar-bludorf.com
3. http://www.ryze.com/view.php?who=vitaeb

Last edited by abrilliantone; 17-12-2007 at 02:14 AM.
abrilliantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2007, 12:52 AM   #55
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

http://www.selfgrowth.com/articles/T...etic_Grid.html

The Genetic Grid
By Dr. Robert V. Gerard

Within our DNA, there is a very unique field of
consciousness that reflects our Divine origins. I have a
particular interest in this field of consciousness because
of its behavior—expanding and uniting with similar fields.
I believe that these fields serve humanity and generate a
unifying field of social-consciousness.

Consciousness drives cellular behavior and has the
power to influence an environmental outcome. Science
has already proven how the observer’s consciousness
can affect the outcome of the experiment. Notably, in
1952, on the Island of Kishoma, research entitled the
“Hundredth Monkey” phenomenon inferred that when
a limited number of individuals know a ‘new way’, it remains
the conscious property of those individuals.
However, when more individuals manifest this new
awareness, the field is strengthened, a critical mass is
reached, and the awareness becomes the conscious
property of all. This new awareness is communicated
mind to mind (From The Hundredth Monkey by Ken
Keyes Jr.). Behavioral and social scientists know that consciousness influences behavior. Once there is a behavior,
there is an experience, and thus wisdom becomes grounded in physical expression.

According to the renowned Japanese Biologist, Dr.
T. Kishina, civilizations have their roots within humanity’s
collective DNA. He theorized that the human biological
design has masterminded its own Spiritual survival. He
suggests that our DNA proliferates toward a purer emotional
state of existence because it possesses the wisdom
to flourish and achieve a higher state of existence—Spirituality.

I speculate that the essence of our Divine Nature is
rooted within our DNA. By some radical means, when
the DNA gets activated—a codon acceleration and
expansion process—a higher functioning field of
consciousness becomes dynamic. From the results of
my work in the field of holistic psychology, performing
DNA Activations with clients, and through observing the
global community’s increasing impetus for world peace,
I find this field to be an inherent aspect of royalty encoded
for the Human Spirit.

On a global level, the collective expression of this
field of consciousness is what I term the “Genetic Grid.”
The “Grid” is beyond philosophical theory. More concretely,
it is anchored into physical DNA. Herein lies the
key principle—the Genetic Grid functions behaviorally. In
this behavior, the genetic properties of our royalty—that
is, our Divine Nature—becomes our environment.

It is important for each of us to absorb the concept of
the Genetic Grid. Though unseen, the Grid coalesces with
the mechanics of Earth Consciousness. This could be
envisioned as a white glow around the planet. Imagining
this concept creates it. Each of us must fulfill our destiny—
our purpose in Life. Creating one soul, one humanity,
one heart generates Unity Consciousness. In turn, Unity
Consciousness reunites us with inner and outer God—
our loving Intelligence or Infinite Being. The Genetic Grid
symbolizes this process. The inherent wisdom of this environment
can be unleashed and become a great and more powerful resource for change. How? Because, with the activation of the Genetic Grid, Spirit now has the mechanism to create. Previously, Spirit could only influence.With this construct in place, the collective body that orchestrates the Genetic Grid can become a major player
in redefining humanity’s social, political, and spiritual environments.

The Genetic Grid is not a theory; it’s a physical force.
Once collectively anchored as a unifying field of social
consciousness, it will evolve to become one of the prime
methods for Spirit to create change on the planet. As the
Genetic Grid expands, it’s collective field of consciousness
becomes a balancing force to that energy which
sustains materialism and consumer consciousness. Eventually,
it becomes the vehicle fostering Divine Duality that
eradicates the pitfalls of materialistic duality.

Permit me to position my point of view. Evil is the
absence of love and can be expressed as the opposing
forces of duality. Darkness and shadows of life are its
expressions. The misuse of money and selfish quest for
power offset global love and constantly agitate
materialistic duality. Notwithstanding, money is beautiful,
for it represents a unique flow of earthly energy. Money
can serve mankind when properly used as a loving
energy. Unfortunately, most money and power is
controlled by the upper few percent of our society—
indeed, a very influential subculture.

To maintain control without intrusion, this select few
protects themselves behind invisible layers—likened to a
yoke of an egg. Where do these layers exist? We know
that every egg has a shell, a shell membrane, the white
albumen, and then another membrane around the yellow
yoke. These peripheral constructs serve as layers of
protection. When you take a closer look, you may realize
the alternative use of the police, civil and corporate
law, and the many socio-economic barriers that are in
place, just as the nucleus of an egg is protected. Sadly
enough, we are ironically and consciously motivated to
serve this subculture.

How this influential subculture of controlling
self-interest better blend and become more attuned with
the rest of our societies—that is, softened with love—is
Spirit’s job. To do this, the Genetic Grid must be in place.
When Spirit wants to incur social change on Earth, it
needs to create a behavioral change. Spirit needs to be
genetically anchored in our DNA as a creative force, not
solely as an influential force. If this paradox were not
true, then Spirit would have already made the necessary
social and environmental shifts for the sake of improving
the condition of humanity. But Spirit cannot, except
through enlightenment, and that’s a slow process.

Moses, Akhanaten, Abraham, Buddha, Jesus, and
Mohammed all came as Enlightened Beings. They initiated
many schools of thought and many religions.
Theology and theory are slow and ineffective because
their use of intellectualization and rational thinking is
not grounded in the body. Spirit’s word for humanity
needs to be grounded, as the Bible clearly states, “…the
word was made flesh…” Once Spirit has genetic behavior
in place, it can express itself on Earth and begin to
create the environment of a Divine Duality we call Heaven.

We are the true kings and queens of our civilization. Who, in any culture or subculture was truly appointed a king and a queen by God or an Infinite Being—no one, not as of late, anyway. Man- made coronations have interfered with the Divine Plan for centries. It’s time for Spirit to do its own work of remodeling the behavior of our society. Spirit needs to be anchored on the Earth Plane genetically. This is why so much focus is being placed on raising consciousness and the unfolding function of our
DNA. Existing within our genetic codes are the archetypal
codes of our beauty and royalty. Herein lies the field of
consciousness that will set our society free. As the Divine
Plan unfolds: the Unified Field of Unity Consciousness can
finally be ascertained and expressed.

The Genetic Grid comprises every human being who
has experienced an acceleration of his or her DNA. This
evolving population includes, but is not limited to, those
who have had near death experiences (NDE), some form
of DNA Activation, DNA Activations through music and
sound, or rebirth in their acceptance of the Mother-Father
God Principles. It also includes Indigo children, their parents
and grandparents, those who are in the process of
attaining higher consciousness with the conscious goal of
service to one’s Highest Good, and the Highest Good of
others.

In summary, Spirit’s success on Earth depends on our
human ability to increase the conscious and physical acceleration
of our DNA. It depends on our behavior
expressed in a royal fashion—for we are all royal beings.
Let’s strive to generate a global Genetic Grid through expressing
our royal selves. Let’s not get off the planet, but
rather change the way we live on it and let Spirit do the
rest.
In the Light of It All— Peace,
Dr. Robert V. Gerard
11 September 2005

Author's Bio

Dr. Gearard is a Holistic psychologist, psychotherapist, author, lecturer, and visionary healer

Last edited by abrilliantone; 17-12-2007 at 02:06 AM.
Old 17-12-2007, 12:59 AM   #56
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

http://www.astralsociety.com/modules...rticle&sid=180

:: Your Thoughts Can Change your DNA
Your Thoughts Can
Change your DNA

by CJ Martes
We’ve come to understand that thoughts are energy. Actions are energy. Your entire life is filled with energy frequencies. Pay careful attention to what you project into the world. Thoughts are can be very powerful attractors. A recent study shows just how powerful we really are at the basic level of our mere thoughts. There is now scientific evidence proving just how important our thoughts can be to health and personal wellbeing.
Recent studies show that DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies WITHOUT cutting out and replacing single genes. Our DNA is not only responsible for the construction of our body but it also serves as data storage and communication. This is an important key to changing our DNA structures.
We only use 10% of our DNA for building proteins in the body. It is this subset of DNA that is of interest to western researchers and is being examined and categorized. The other 90% are considered "junk DNA”. But is it really “junk” or useless DNA?
The Russian linguists found that the genetic code, especially in the apparently useless 90%, follows the same rules as all our human languages. To this end they compared the way in which words are put together to form phrases and sentences, the study of meaning in language forms and the basic rules of grammar.
They found that the alkalines of our DNA follow regular grammar and do have set rules just like our languages. This discovery proves a point that human languages did not appear coincidentally but are a reflection of our inherent DNA.
Scientists have managed, for example, to modulate certain frequency patterns onto a laser ray and with it influenced the DNA frequency and thus changed the genetic information itself.

Since the basic structure of DNA-alkaline pairs and of language (as explained earlier) are of the same structure, no DNA decoding is necessary. One can simply use words and sentences of the human language!

This, too, was experimentally proven! Living DNA substance will always react to language-modulated laser rays and even to radio waves, if the proper frequencies are being used. This finally and scientifically explains why affirmations, hypnosis and the like can have such strong effects on humans and their bodies.

We now know that it is entirely normal and natural for our DNA to react to language. While western researcher cut single genes from the DNA strands and insert them elsewhere, the Russians enthusiastically worked on devices that can influence the cellular metabolism through suitable modulated radio and light frequencies and thus repair genetic defects.

Imagine how easily it would make it to repair genetic defects such as Downs Syndrome. While a western researcher cut single genes from the DNA strands and inserted them elsewhere, the Russians enthusiastically worked on devices that can influence the cellular metabolism through suitable modulated radio and light frequencies and thus repair genetic defects.

Esoteric and spiritual teachers have known for ages that our body is programmable by language, words and thought. This has now been scientifically proven and explained. Of course the frequency has to be correct. And this is why not everybody is equally successful or can do it with always the same strength. The individual person must work on the inner processes and maturity in order to establish a conscious communication with the DNA.

However, Russian researchers are working on a method that is not dependent on these factors but will ALWAYS work, provided one uses the correct frequency. If done, many of the world’s illnesses could be cured with frequency alone. An amazing and startling discovery!

The more developed an individual's consciousness is, the less need is there for any type of device! One can achieve these results by oneself, and science will finally stop laughing at such ideas and will confirm and explain the results.

Scientists also found out that our DNA can also cause disturbing patterns in the quantum vacuum, thus producing magnetized wormholes! These are tunnel connections between entirely different areas in the universe through which information can be transmitted outside of space and time.

Your DNA attracts these bits of information and passes them on to our consciousness. This process of hypercommunication is most effective in a state of relaxation. Stress and worries block effective or successful hypercommunication It distorts the information making it useless to us.

As we initiate greater individual consciousness, we can create a new form of group consciousness, namely one, in which we attain access to all the group’s information via our DNA. We now know that just as on the internet our DNA can feed its proper data into the network, can call up data from the network and can establish contact with other participants in the network.

Remote healing, telepathy or "remote sensing" about the state of relatives etc. can thus be explained. Some animals know also from afar when their owners plan to return home. That can be freshly interpreted and explained via the concepts of group consciousness and hypercommunication.

Any collective consciousness cannot be sensibly used over any period of time without a distinctive individuality. Otherwise we would revert to a primitive herd instinct that is easily manipulated.

Hypercommunication in the new millennium means something quite different: Researchers think that if humans with full individuality would regain group consciousness, they would have a god-like power to create, alter and shape things on Earth! AND humanity is collectively moving toward such a group consciousness of the new kind.

These discoveries will change the face of our understanding our physiology and how we perceive the capabilities of us as individuals. Spiritual growth seems to be the key component. Since this is a primarily focus of many individual’s today, you can see just how important this really is.

So start working with and perceive your thoughts as a tool you’re your transformation. Your thoughts can become a powerful force for change in your spiritual awareness and growth. While doing so, remind yourself that you have the power to change the world - simply one thought at a time.

About the Author: CJ Martes is an international healer, author and creator of Akashic Field Therapy (AFT), an integral method of quantum healing that helps individuals identify and then remove subconscious negative patterns and beliefs at the mental, physical and spiritual level. Trained in Vibrational Healing and advanced quantum healing and inspired by Quantum Theories and Spiral Dynamics, her work blends Behavioral and Integral Psychology, Vibrational Medicine, and cutting-edge Western science to produce amazing results.
www.cjmartes.com

Last edited by abrilliantone; 17-12-2007 at 02:05 AM.
Old 17-12-2007, 01:44 AM   #57
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

http://www.melanietoniaevans.com.au/...rogramming.htm

Your DNA Programming &
Its Recognised Effect on Life

Science is now proving how our belief systems affect our realities. No longer is this awareness purely a 'spiritual' concept. This truth of life is now available scientifically and physiologically. These discoveries are allowing the mainstream community to understand the power and responsibility we have to ourselves - to choose and create the versions of life we’d like to live.
These truths give us back our power. By connecting with our inner intelligence, we’re shifting away from relying on our ‘outside world’ to make us happy and into beings who decide and create our own happiness. We do have the power to manifest our desires.
The discoveries the current generation of physicists are making are both dividing the scientific community and thrilling the spiritual community. Previously science believed the world we live in is objectively real. That is - it exists as a separate entity regardless of our connection to it.
As science progressed, however, and the composition of the atom was researched, it was discovered that the previous laws describing the behaviour of atoms no longer applied to sub-atomic studies. Physical definitions and common sense theories could not explain the response of these particles.
Quantum Physics is a modern science that supports the theory of The Grand Unified Field (everything in life is connected). When atoms are broken down, quarks and electrons are discovered and within these particles exist pure energy which is not physically measurable. Quantum Science has discovered this energy has its own intelligence and responds in a non-physical and non-commonsense way.
Gregg Braden, author of The Isiah Effect and other books, demonstrates this in his experiments and reports on it in his article The Science of Peace & The Power Of Prayer.
Quantum Physics recognizes that everything in the Universe exists at the same ‘note.’ That is it all has the commonality of pure identical energy. This energy is known by spiritualists as ‘consciousness’ or God. Therefore a rock, a bird, a star or a human being are all ultimately made out of the same stuff. In spiritual terms this is acknowledgement that ‘God is everywhere and exists in all things.’ This energy cannot not exist - it has never not been and never will not be. It is Infinite and Indestructible.
All of this energy is linked. Therefore it’s known as The Grand Unified Field. This unification means that every aspect of our energy affects energy surrounding us. As humans we all have our own separate consciousness that is definitely unique, yet is also linked to the Consciousness of the entire Universe.

We Are Connected To Everything

In essence, every human experiences a reality of being the centre of their own Universe. Therefore everything we believe and think doesn’t just govern our behaviour it literally creates the world we experience. We actually shape our life and everything in it via our thoughts and the belief we have about ourselves and life.
We’ve always been doing this, albeit much of this process has been unconscious, in other words we haven’t realized we’re actually doing this. Our thoughts literally draw real and solid ‘things’ from the multiple possibilities involved in our entire existence. Quantum scientists are now conducting measurable experiments, never before thought possible, to prove the theory - consciousness creates reality.
Because our consciousness is creating our realities it’s important to understand our thoughts are the consciousness we are emitting that creates the reality of everything we experience in our life. Out thoughts will always relate to the belief systems we’ve adopted. Therefore the way to change our consciousness is to change our belief systems. The world we experience is not a random event! If we change our belief systems we will in fact change our personal world.

Changing an Experience through Belief

Our thought (belief about something) is extremely powerful. Most people don’t realise the effect this has on their everyday life. For example, maybe you’re having difficulty with a family member, and you have to drive over to their house to see them. On the way there you’re feeling extremely defensive and agitated. You fully anticipate (believe) it’s going to be an unpleasant experience. Chances are it will be.
What if, though, you were conscious and realised there’s a better way to work with this emerging scenario. If you did, you may imagine a warm and loving scene with this family member, and set an intent in your mind, “This will be a harmonious and loving visit and will be resolved in the most loving and perfect way for all involved.” Chances are when you arrive this family member will be calm, loving and accommodating and any differences would have dissolved.
You absolutely have the power to change an event simply by the way you think about it. There is nothing profound or mystical about this. It’s a simple truth of life. You’re energy is connected to everything (especially another human’s consciousness) and this wave function has no space / time separation. Quantum physics clearly shows this fact.
Haven’t we all had the experience of being in a bad mood and your whole day goes wrong? You get held up at every traffic light, you get a speeding ticket, the boss is in a foul mood and the milk you put in your coffee has gone off.
It seems like the whole world and everyone in it is against you and it appears like it’s all happening outside of you. But is it? Or did you create it? What happens when you decide to pick your mood up? All of a sudden things outside of you seem to go so much better.
If we can understand these concepts in relation to a good day or bad day we can start to look at the stage setting of our life. If your life is often full of bad situations wouldn’t it be fair to say you’ve accumulated many belief systems (thoughts) that aren’t serving you?

Our Emotional Addictions

Our brains are a fascinating mechanism. Within our brains are neurons. Science now proves we create the structure of our neurons via our thoughts. We are all literally wiring our own brains depending upon our belief systems and perceptions of life.
If we think negative thoughts our neurons relating to pain and misery will conjoin with each other and wire themselves into a pattern of negative thinking. Any experience we have which we’ve attached a negative belief system to, sends an electrical message to our hypothalamus (the chemical manufacturing centre of our brain). The hypothalamus recognises this message as a victim thought (which equates to any ‘less than’ thought we have about ourselves and life.) The hypothalamus then manufactures the corresponding chemicals known as peptides that are then released throughout our body. Let’s call these particular chemicals victim peptides.
When the victim peptides reach our body, we experience painful feelings. As our cells receive the chemical it hurts. We literally feel pain. The more the cells of our body receive victim peptides the more they get addicted to them. Every cell in our body is addictive - we’re simply made that way. Our cells are unconditional. They have no preference on what they get addicted to - good or bad it makes no difference.
Our cells literally ‘call out’ for more of the peptide that they’re hooked on. This is why we may all of a sudden feel down without realising why. Then we start thinking about why we feel this way. By thinking painful thoughts our ‘negative’ neurons fire off the ‘less than’ message, the hypothalamus manufactures more victim peptides and the cells in our bodies get their fix of the chemical. And on and on the vicious circle continues. However, the cycle doesn’t stop there. Every time a cell divides it has more and more receptors (docking points) formed for a particular peptide. If you’ve been a victim for any amount of time, every time your cells reproduce they’re more geared to receive more of the victim peptide. Before you know it you’re spiralling down into depression and you feel terrible - mentally, emotionally and physically.
This, obviously, is only the physiological component of negativity. The understanding of the Law of Attraction allows us to realise when we emit negative signals (thoughts) into the Universe we draw more negative experiences, which (of course) means we have all the justifications to keep thinking more and more negative thoughts.
It’s easy to ascertain from this medically proven fact how we can get hooked on grief, anger, despair or any other range of thoughts and feelings that simply don’t serve us and only keep us trapped in bondage. This bondage has nothing to do with our outside world; it starts within our brains.

We Have the Power to Turn It Around

Our emotional results in life are absolutely reflected physically within our brains. If we’ve been thinking negativity for a long time we have to do the work to undo the damage and re-wire ourselves. Science now demonstrates that positive thinking and changing our perception will literally unwire the negative clumped neurons and cause them to reform positive clumps relating to positive thoughts.
These positive thoughts create peptides that omit positive chemicals which send wonderful feelings and emotions throughout our bodies. The more loving, uplifting and positive thoughts and feelings we have, the more neurons conjoin with these clumps, the more our consciousness is released as positivity, and the more positive results we attract in our life.
Our cells can get hooked on ‘positivity.’ So all of a sudden we wake up one morning feeling great - yet not really knowing why. So we think about how incredibly thankful we are for our life…..and the cycle continues.
The way our brains are wired and functioning is literally creating our reality. This truly comes back to the spiritual understanding all of the Masters have taught for centuries - the power is within you (it is physically in your brain) and you create your own reality (what you think is what your life will be).

The Pre-Wiring of Our Brains before Birth

In past-life terms, we enter into each life-time as an energy form before we physically acquire our bodies and our brains. Within this energy is already a DNA imprint of our past selves. Therefore any past unresolved issues (negative belief systems) we wish to experience the opportunity to heal in this lifetime will be implanted within this energy self which then reproduces itself as a physical self.
Whatever the DNA consciousness is representing will magnetise the conditions we’re born into as a direct ‘hit’ with this DNA. All of this is physically present in our brains from conception. We are all literally born with ‘less than’ belief systems complete with matching neurons, which will match the lessons we experience from our parents - which were purposefully attracted in order to expose the painful belief - therefore creating the opportunity to heal these issues.

To Change Thoughts Change Your Beliefs

As we evolve throughout life we have the opportunity to change our thinking and adopt healthier belief systems. By doing so we ultimately change our brain’s physical DNA and change our total experience of life. Changing our belief systems can literally change our life beyond recognition.
Some helpful belief systems that can change your perception (thoughts) to life are:
  • I have the power to change my life.
  • All of this has happened for a powerful healing reason.
  • I am no longer a victim.
  • I am the only person who thinks in my head therefore I am a powerful being who is in control of my reality.
  • This is an exciting journey of self empowerment and I can create a life much greater than I ever thought possible.
  • By healing my belief systems I don’t have to keep living this pain - in this lifetime or future ones - the negative cycle can be liberated now.
  • I now have the opportunity to do the work on me so I can be free.
  • I alone decide how my life is going to be.
Reflections
  • Proof is now emerging scientifically and physiologically that we are the creators of our own experience.
  • Your energy directly affects every aspect of your life.
  • Knowing this grants you the power to create the life and love you desire.
  • You may be physically hooked on your ‘less than’ belief systems.
  • If you don’t change what you believe and think about your life you will be continually re-playing your ‘less than’ circumstances.
  • Your bondage is created within your own brain. This condition was present before you were born.
  • By changing your belief systems you will change your life beyond recognition. Find out how in our Manifest Your Desires Life Mastery Course, held at Visionary Spiritual Institute in Frankston.
  • You have the power to change events simply by what you believe and think about them.
  • Only you decide how your life will go. Take charge of what you think and believe now!

This article is an excerpt from the book,

"Breaking The Chains of Painful Love".
DNA Reprogramaming procedures are detailed in the book Take Back Your Power and are conducted in the Course Manifest Your Desires.

Last edited by abrilliantone; 17-12-2007 at 02:04 AM.
Old 17-12-2007, 01:56 AM   #58
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

http://www.indigosun.com/oct1998/gerard.htm

Conscious DNA:
Mind Over Matter’s Missing Link
by Robert V. Gerard

Mind over matter remains a mystery to most, but more people are beginning to accept this notion and its mysteries. Seventy-six percent of Americans believe in the power of prayer and communicating to the unseen. DNA , neutrinos, quarks are sub-atomic particles that scientists factually know exists, yet cannot see. In recent decades, the scientific community has devoted much attention to the mechanics of DNA. Will the old adage “out of sight,out of mind” finally see its demise? So what are the fundamental truths substantiating mind over matter? What really happens when we pray, talk to angels, and spend billions of dollars to find how to clone DNA and reshape our genetic structure? It’s time for some answers; it’s time to know.

Let us begin by taking the position that consciousness in motion is INTENT. It places intent at the forefront of resolving some of these dilemmas. Recently, five astrophysicists from several prestigious universities agreed that we are on the brink of scientifically proving that consciousness causes or creates matter. This supports mathematical findings in the subtle energy field research of quantum physics. The “Hundredth Monkey” story proved that some kind of “influence” plays a major role in how things change. The biologist named Rupert Sheldrake called this “formative causation.” The characteristics of forms and behaviors shape the physical, chemical, and biological systems that determine invisible organizing fields, which Sheldrake called morphogenetic fields. It’s the invisible fields of consciousness in motion, i.e., INTENT that change our realities. I truly TRUST that universal communication is predicated on INTENT. And from a human and spiritual level, the purer the intent, from deep within the heart, the more precise its manifestation.

With this in mind, let’s discuss the unseen DNA which is poking at us straight in the eye. As we scramble to know more about our DNA, do we ever stop to realize the perfection of the master design of the DNA within us? It’s not a miracle. According to Andrew Weil, M.D. author of the best seller, Spontaneous Healing, our DNA is a self-perpetuating healing machine with all the bells and whistles to keep the body healthy. It’s a continuous process of expansion, rejuvenation, and protection. If I may be so bold as to say: it’s a God-like quality which we all have inside us. Did you know there are over ten trillion cells in our body and keeping them in perfect health and harmony is the job of our DNA? Perfection in every cell of our body is what we strive for and can attain.

The majority of us seek answers from books, doctors, and healers of all disciplines. We want to know what’s going on inside our bodies and why. But now here comes the real paradox: why we seek so much and yet do not listen to what our bodies are saying. We all possess perfection, but do not know it. It’s about time we took a closer look at our own resources within, be accountable for our own health, and be more peaceful. Do we take advantage of our intuition and understand our instincts? Are we ready to open our hearts and be guided by our impulses? Intuition, instincts, heart driven impulses contain answers to our life’s concerns and issues. We already possess the answers to most of the personal questions we ask others about. But we must listen to ourselves more carefully. For the most part, our bodies have answers to life’s problems. It is up to us to rely on and trust what is brought forth intuitively or through impulses. Even if we heard or felt something from the inside, can we understand the messages? The answer is simply “YES.”

It takes some discipline. You will experience change in how you think and feel forever. Here are ten simple techniques you can do to become more sensitive to hearing your inner voice and sensing the messages from within.
1. First and foremost, learn to get your brain waves in theta frequency (4-7 cycles per second). A deep but brief meditation or a visualization with good imagery can do this
quickly.

2. Stay grounded. Always bring your body with you when you meditate. Yep, don’t fly off somewhere.

3. Understand that your DNA is completely replicated in every cell of your body. This is called your genome. Recognize that each genome has intelligence and serves highest good.

4. Talk directly to your cells and their DNA. Realize that cells communicate. Collectively, they can send you messages. Tell them that you love them.

5. RESPECT your body and every cell in it. Always treat your cells with kindness, trust, and honor.

6. Treat your body as a friend, an equal. Give it the freedom to express itself.Ask it questions. Listen to it. Tell your body it is sacred. Recognize that it contains the divine blueprint of life.

7. Empower your body to talk directly to Spirit and permit it to override your mental body, if that serves highest good.

8. Give your body lots of love and feed it good nutrition. It will tell you what it needs.

9. Let it PLAY, run around, exercise, and most important, LAUGH.

10. Finally, in your mind and heart, create a new triad of intelligence—one that includes God Consciousness, your DNA Consciousness, and your consciousness. This new trinity of consciousness will become your new power source.
These techniques actually empower your body, at the cellular level, to communicate with you. As subtle energy works with intuition, instincts, and heart-driven impulse, you will discern life issues more clearly. As you become more open and listen, you will begin to trust yourself and your feelings until you build a high state of confidence in yourself and the things you do. Using these techniques actually permits your body to become a partner in your decision-making process. It enables the body consciousness to fully express itself physically, emotionally, intellectually, and spiritually. The key is to listen and trust. You begin to focus on health issues, relationship issues, your role and purpose in life, and on events which foster happiness and peace of mind.

As our physical, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual faculties becomes more balanced, our awareness of mind over matter become clearer. We will no longer wait for others to do our deeds, we are empowered to do them ourselves. We will soon realize that because of conscious DNA, every aspect of our being can be expressed.
The real miracle lies within. It is trust. It is divine. It is ours.
Blessings, Robert Vincent Gerard

Last edited by abrilliantone; 17-12-2007 at 02:02 AM.
Old 17-12-2007, 11:40 AM   #59
tinmenace

Thumbs up

Excellent excellent posts! I've printed them off to read them more carefully.

Thank you so much!
Old 17-12-2007, 11:51 AM   #60
tinmenace

I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to paste this over to another forum which has the same thread going.