Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 28-06-2010, 01:28 PM   #1
rreeve

Default Very unusual phenomenon all around us in the air

Look up at a clear blue sky on a bright sunny day and focus your eyes really hard to look at one tiny area and you will see thousands of tiny white dots of light moving around like their alive. It's really hard to focus this much be when you catch one you will have the right focus and you will start to see millions of them all above you. Their so so so tiny, very close to being invisable to the naked eye.

It looks like fairy dust everywhere.

At first I thought is was pollen but these specks of white light are alive and moving around like their a swarm.

Anyone know what this could be.
You need a blue sky with bright sunlight to be able to see them.
rreeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 01:32 PM   #2
rreeve

Looking up at the clear bright blue sky from my bedroom window upstairs, I don't why I done it but I focused my eyes to look into the air right in front of me and I could clearly see hundreds and hundreds and thousnads of these tiny white specks of light. Now this wouldn't have concerned me on their own because they could be pollen, or anything but these thousands of white tiny specks everywhere are clearly alive and moving around un-naturally. They remind me of how sperm moves around when you look at millions of them under a microscope.

To discribe what I'm seeing it looks like fairy dust list you see in movies. Thousands of white tinys specks of light moving around.

Does anyone have any idea what this could be because I couldn't find anything online? Their is no doubt in my mind they are living organisms of somekind. They are invisable to the naked eye and the only way I think people might be able to see them is if they match my conditions.

I don't think you would see them if it's not really bright sunlight outside. and I could only see them against the bright blue sky. To explain better how I could see them, Look up towards the blue sky and try and focus on a spot just in front of you. Imagine how you would focus your eyes to see the fingerprints on your hand if it was held 1.5 feet in front of your eyes. Try and focus exactly like that. The white specs and extreamly tiny, I would say at least 7 or 8 times smaller than a grain of sand, but when you catch one and focus more you will suddenly see them everywhere, thousands of them moving around eachother like living organisms.

Maybe this is all perfectly natural but I've never heard of it before.
Old 28-06-2010, 01:33 PM   #3
armoured_amazon

If it's what I see I always just thought it was air particles lol. I see them at night too. It's usually before something enters this plane to interact with me or the surrounding area. Like white noise.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 01:40 PM   #4
daniflemp

Apparently it's orgone energy. Not sure which book of Reich's says that but he definitely talks about the same thing.
daniflemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 01:43 PM   #5
armoured_amazon

Excellent
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 03:02 PM   #6
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniflemp View Post
Apparently it's orgone energy. Not sure which book of Reich's says that but he definitely talks about the same thing.
Yes and also I have noticed that midges seem to fly about in a similar pattern. Watch them in a middle of the lane or beside a lake, it's amazing! Wonder what that's all about?

Maybe all these pesky flies people seem to enjoy splatting really are fairies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 03:08 PM   #7
choice
Inactive

I donĀ“t think it is unusual at all. I remember seeing it since a small child, and at night u can see it in the dark as well, but those tend to be in colors.
I dunno what it is, but i remember being a small kid and asking my old aunt if she saw it too or if i was crazy She was very sweet and told she could see it too

Last edited by choice; 28-06-2010 at 03:09 PM.
choice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 03:08 PM   #8
the_unknown

I know what you're talking about. That's a bunch of fucking microbes on your eye, likely. You're changing the shape of your lens IE focusing and seeing them. I came to that conclusion a while back. Prove me wrong.
the_unknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 03:10 PM   #9
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_unknown View Post
I know what you're talking about. That's a bunch of fucking microbes on your eye, likely. You're changing the shape of your lens IE focusing and seeing them. I came to that conclusion a while back. Prove me wrong.
lol, you are mistaking them for the loose cells sometimes seen stuck on the lens of the eye. This is different

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 03:18 PM   #10
rreeve

Quote:

Because I have a perception of depth that works!

Last edited by rreeve; 28-06-2010 at 03:19 PM.
Old 28-06-2010, 03:20 PM   #11
the_unknown

Nah, what I've seen is as you described it. Lively little buggers, tons of em, swimming around. I don't feel the need to conspiracize about this one. Your body is full of little invaders that like to feast on it. Some helpful, others not, and those that are basically neutral. You'd be surprised as to how infested it is

Also at the same depth of perception I've noticed what look like scratches. Well you could say those are elongated UFOs, or maybe those are from those times when I've rubbed my eye and it started hurting like a motherfucker because I cut it with some little scrap particle.

Last edited by the_unknown; 28-06-2010 at 03:23 PM.
Old 28-06-2010, 03:27 PM   #12
itsallinus

Well that's a relief, I thought my eyes were starting to go funny, only been seing this in the sky for about a year now, glad you brought it up op

I did think that perhaps its too much light entering the eyes and 'bouncing around', the same as the fuzz effect you get when there is little light available, just the opposite.

But.......

What about blood pressure? When you stand up too quickly and get a head rush and have 'star's in front of your eyes', could it be from looking up is causing you to see this?

Well I layed down on the lawn and could see them still, also, when looking around elsewhere nothing, look straight back up, whoa loads..

Wearing sunglasses allowed me to look more intently....

...oh yes, they are moving around very randomly, what are they? Could they be natural? Perhaps they have something to do with the ionized atmosphere? Chemtrails? Or are they connected to the orbs?
itsallinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 03:28 PM   #13
rreeve

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
If it's what I see I always just thought it was air particles lol. I see them at night too. It's usually before something enters this plane to interact with me or the surrounding area. Like white noise.

If thats the case their must be something big entering this plane because it's everywhere. I've just been outside looking at more of them. The whole atmosphere is full of them all moving around like specks of light. It's like a soup of molecules. I also at first thought they were air particles or pollen but after watching them for ages theres obviously intelligence because they move around like their living. Thinking about it more, they actually look like tiny microscopic version of them orbs we see everywhere.

I love it that i've seen this, it's sort of like magical to see if you know what I mean.

I'll look into orgone energy, never heard of that before
Old 28-06-2010, 03:29 PM   #14
rreeve

Ha Ha Ha. We both mention orbs at the same time. Hmmm!
Old 28-06-2010, 03:29 PM   #15
itsallinus

Quote:
Originally Posted by rreeve View Post
Because I have a perception of depth that works!
That's a good point, they definately appear to be in the sky.
Old 28-06-2010, 03:30 PM   #16
the_unknown

You guys are nuts.
Old 28-06-2010, 03:30 PM   #17
bemore

Quote:
Im not proving you wrong im agreeing with you although I add one word.

PROTEIN
Old 28-06-2010, 03:30 PM   #18
daniflemp

A good description of them is "sperm like energy" (thanks mum lol). If you watch them and how they move, it's very similar to any footage, you'll have likely seen in biology class, of sperm under a microscope. It's a fitting comparison 'cause sperm "gives life" (with an egg) and energy is life.

I thought it was the same as the_unknown previously mentioned, but I've seen those microbes and this really isn't the same IMO. However, if it is the same then we've all got "energy sperm" in our eyes! lol :P
daniflemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 03:30 PM   #19
itsallinus

Quote:
Originally Posted by rreeve View Post
Ha Ha Ha. We both mention orbs at the same time. Hmmm!
There are no coincidences!
Old 28-06-2010, 03:41 PM   #20
rreeve

Quote:
Nah, what I've seen is as you described it. Lively little buggers, tons of em, swimming around. I don't feel the need to conspiracize about this one. Your body is full of little invaders that like to feast on it. Some helpful, others not, and those that are basically neutral. You'd be surprised as to how infested it is

Also at the same depth of perception I've noticed what look like scratches. Well you could say those are elongated UFOs, or maybe those are from those times when I've rubbed my eye and it started hurting like a motherfucker because I cut it with some little scrap particle.
Mate. what I'm seeing and what others are seeing also, are not on the eyes full stop. It's nothing like anything that would be on the eyes. Their too far away to be on the eyes, it's blatantly obvious their not on the eyes, I think we could tell the difference. If you notice my original post I speculated all sorts of what they could be but the eyes didn't even register as a theory because it's so obviously not on the eyes. Theirs millions of them everywhere all around us in the atmosphere.

Starting to think your trolling