Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 24-08-2007, 03:02 AM   #261
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix1 View Post
Hi Guys ok Kevan135 is now a member here his name here is

kannibale..... so how cool is thay a very interested individual. Once agian Guys... the work we do There DOES get results.

Last known Location od Kannibale ?? on the bridge in SpaceShip StarFire with IAAIA engrossed in some very cool convo when i had to leave... well a satisfactory day totally.

All The Love people.. welcome aboard Kannibale.

Namaste!!

Phoenix

Welcome to the forum Kannibale!
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2007, 11:25 AM   #262
phoenix1
Banned

Well I'm glad Kevan135 has made new friends... all too often we see this situation he is outlining here.. this fear of rejection and people thinking your "mad" is another reason we need to have a cotinuous presence here... Think how cool this was for Kevan135 (Kannibale here) to bump into someone he could actually talk too .

He was talking about planet X, he spoke on Majsetic 12 and had i heared of then lol.. erm yep!! we talked of many things about secret govermment agendas, and I spoke to him about Black Projects.. IAIAIA spoke to him when I left about the infinite love angle, nice one IAAIA.
But there is also far far more to this game than the recognition of infinite love.

Public frequency awareness (on all topics possible) is A CRITICAL THING.... THIS IS the resonance that HAS TO BE RAISED to REACH the level required for the level of infinite love.

Another tip here... when we have someones attention... lets try to stay there, when we are working, we are working, all focus must remain on education in new angles.. away fro the "Norms" of a structured life.. we need
the the open minds to stay that way without distraction to topics of no relevance.

Small talk is ok to get into a convo.... BUT when you find an opening in someone...........LEAVE SMALLTALK at the door outside, ok its cool to chat about stuff.. but try to stick to the BIG PLAN is best.
When someone SEES A PART OF THE AGENDA......THEY ARE THEN ON THE ROAD TO JOINING THE DOTS AND SEEING ALL OF IT !!

Me for one I'm gonna keep on saying this till all here "Get it" ..Im NOT here to mess about.. only when I need to chill... when i'm not building... i'm busy hunting.

All the luck people
Namaste

When Kevan135 met like minds .. he met a mine of info i was on top of THERE WORLD ...YAY!!

This is another 2 decked ship of ours a fighter class lol with cannons lol..ideas please lol

This is another of the Trio in the fleet called Constellation.. another 2 decker.. more ideas plase in world

Look at the size of the people.. gives you an idea of the sheer size of StarFire

More size scale... difficult to get the shot lol

Ok thats all I have for now... keep hunting .. check avatars.. see what they are into.. somwhere is a guy called Majetic12 .. ive seen him at duda beach.. he may well be worth approaching. I would have but I was busy with another avatar at the time.

BUT we will see him again.. hes aalso up on Kantana and Zephyr too.

All the Love

Phoenix
phoenix1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2007, 11:39 AM   #263
tinmenace

I love the inside with the panels. I LOVE the industrial textures. I can't wait to get back in again. I tried this morning but since the upgrade last night, it won't even give me the log in page. Grr!

I'll definitely be in tonight to check it all out. You are a true warrior, my friend.
Old 25-08-2007, 12:04 PM   #264
phoenix1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post
I love the inside with the panels. I LOVE the industrial textures. I can't wait to get back in again. I tried this morning but since the upgrade last night, it won't even give me the log in page. Grr!

I'll definitely be in tonight to check it all out. You are a true warrior, my friend.
LOL yeah the textures are immense eh Tin, have you got the upgrade yet GRRRRRR Dammit they are stopping my mae info warrioring !! GRR do you want me to contact anyone inside ?? At the Help desk maybe ??

HEY i searched People withe the word "Conspiracy" look whay came up.... 'tada !!

--------------

Profiles

Re-sort by:

JosefK male Apr 23, 2004

johnjohn92001 male May 22, 2004

ConspiracyIsland male Apr 13, 2006

SupCap male Dec 16, 2003

Conspiracy male May 18, 2004

Sunriser female Feb 9, 2004

Conspiracydata male Mar 25, 2006

RustyShackelferd male May 8, 2003

jbeckwith male Mar 29, 2003

ConspiracyJoe male Aug 23, 2003

JDWilliamson male Dec 10, 2006

LajaBless female Mar 1, 2004

StarFirePhoenix male Apr 15, 2007

Member Agreement | Privacy Policy | Behavior Guidelines | Refer a Friend | Online Safety Tips
© Copyright 2007. Makena Technologies. All rights reserved.
------------------------------

We better check some of these avies out eh ??

All the Love Tin Tin

A xx
Old 25-08-2007, 02:28 PM   #265
tinmenace

This place is simply amazing!
Old 28-08-2007, 01:24 PM   #266
kblood

I think I have made a user there called Caldor

I didnt know it was built on Flash. Quite interesting Maybe I can find some ideas in it as to how me and my cousin can make a MMO set in space. We have chosen Flash so far, since it gives alot of options for the gameplay. We started out with browser based game, but we have come to consider making it a program on its own. We will probably make it browser based to begin with, and hopefully most parts of the games available in the browser based part of the game.

Not sure if we will be making it 3D like this game though.

Hopefully we will meet There
kblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2007, 06:52 AM   #267
quetzalcoatl

Muahahahah !!! The Tyranny Response Team Tee-shirts. Awesome Stuff!
Old 02-09-2007, 05:32 PM   #268
tinmenace

Last edited by tinmenace; 02-09-2007 at 05:40 PM. Reason: There Beach
Old 24-09-2007, 10:47 AM   #269
phoenix1
Banned

Well It looks like this thread has taken a dive lol... no matter.. I was in there today.. Ive pulled my ships out .. for now.. no point in keeping them there really.

My pyramid is still there constantly, and I am gonna make a totallt natural Garde Paradise based on The Ringing Cedars Of Russia (Book series) 'Anastasia' bieng the first.

Well i have met a lot of people .. and a lot of Phillipinos and they are real nice people , but when I find a gap.. as you know I go for it.

Ok today i met a real nice guy from America.. and he's real interested about the oil deals and so forth.. I will meet him more when i'm there..

His name is DJxFlybri and is a laid back kinda guy and very nice.

Anyway.... One may meet one of us there lol.. but i'm moving above conspiracy.. im letting em know whats goung down sure... but this bird dont go round in Circles.. I move in Arcs.. to avoid that .

In fact I dont have have the inclination to write , post or anything right now ,
there is way way more going on .. (Tin I aint even dreaming) but my god im waking up like ive been in a War!!)

Maybe I'll update the blog sometimes.. all Things if i can put it that way... seem unimportant ..its wiered...I cannot explain in words.

All the Love .. in a transforming state...

Phoenix
Old 28-09-2007, 08:04 AM   #270
phoenix1
Banned

Default Black Rose Show Finalle

Hi

I wandered whether anyone was interested to see my friend SapphireRose from Oz's "live action" show called Black Rose Show all filmed by DamnEdge (a guy from Oz) in There,com and presented by SappireRose.

LOL Well they are really funny.. and I think they are really cool, good humour and talent , erm I'll post the last 3 most recent shows first.

Sapphire and DamnEdge post their Videos to YouTube ok, so If ya all wanna get on You Tube.. and be heared.. Im sure I can arrange that with Sapphire.

It would be cool to have her interview the whole crew from here on any subject /subjests we can come up with.. shows last about 5-10 mins .. but can be splices together.

DamnEdge is the 1st person "cameraman" and he used video capturinf software FRAPPS I think which is free.

Sapphire is the Host.. shes got a cool sense of fun and I think shes 18 or so , and has me filmed I think in There Phillapines.

SOO I'll introduce you to SapphireRose and Black Rose Show lol.. enjoy..

There are quite a few vids shes done, some informative, and some fun, I aint seen em all but....

(last series Finalle 3 parts) lol

Ryan_5 was ripped off with his account and is now Ryan5 (lol cool singer from Oz)

Thats The last 3 but she like interviews anyone soooo we could have some fun lol.. I think.

Any way the singing lol is questionable hahaha but maybe better than mine rofl, but all the vids are great the ones i've seen. LOL.

Heres ALL DamnEdges There You Tube Videos lol

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=DamnEdge Also see related vids too .

Well even more possibility lol..

Have Fun... Namaste

StarFirePhoenix
Old 01-10-2007, 02:00 PM   #271
phoenix1
Banned

Default Well Lol I got on U Tube

Lol Sappire Rose Films from There Phillipines Island has been done ..lol and she uses my StarFighter to film in ha ha .

We maybe can get an interview done on something too..

LOL
Old 01-10-2007, 09:14 PM   #272
tinmenace

Thumbs up

ROFL That is hysterical! Excellent
Old 02-10-2007, 01:48 AM   #273
phoenix1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post
ROFL That is hysterical! Excellent

LOL Glad ya liked it ... it was totally fun doing it too, a propper laugh.. its no problem getting SapphireRose and DamnEdge to do a vid of us .. If someone can come up with a cool theme ???

Yep and you guys from OZ.. SapphireRose is from Sydney too lol.

All the Love Guys and Gurls

Namaste

Phoenix
Old 01-12-2007, 03:59 PM   #274
tinmenace

I am a citizen of another 3D world called Active Worlds. I've been a citizen of AW for much longer than There. It's different to There. There is more about socializing, and AW is more about creativity.

See more...

Old 17-07-2008, 10:21 PM   #275
adsy

Are there any games like 'There' which are 2D? as my small laptop can run the game but not very well and i love 2D games

Sumot in the style of Ragnarok, if youve seem that game before.
adsy is offline   Reply With Quote