Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 19-01-2010, 01:33 PM   #621
the moral man
Banned

Dear merlincove
kind regards
In response to your comments.

Quote:
i know it seems that we are covering old ground a little. The distinction that some humand are locked into their DNA (these you would call minions) rather than a conjoined access to their HS is the minutest call between your philosophy and mine.

We've both said our peace on that front, and i can not elaberate further.
I think that we both agree on the fact that most people are dumb animals, but you believe that the majority can go beyond this trait and I don't.
In that case, we will have to agree to disagree.

Quote:
But your trust in the M5 author is the same trust that many have in the Ascended Masters, it is exactly the same trust, with absolutely no difference. That you, as well as they, are putting trust into a third party (Ascended beings / M5 author are all third parties) was perhaps the point i failed to make in my post.
The Ascended Masters get people to worship them and give their power away.
The M5 Author gives his readers their power back by telling them that no one can lead them, they must lead themselves.
Also The Author has told the truth on many issues that the Ascended Masters (or rather the astral entities portraying them) will lie about.

Quote:
i don't have any issue with your beliefs and understandings, in much the same way that i don't have any issues with how a Christian puts his faith in what the bible says, or a Muslim puts his faith in what the Qoran says - to me they are all the same thing, people putting faith in scripture / written word. I can choose to see what i percieve as the frailty of people;s trust given over to works such as the holly texts and M5, and see that they are wholly aspects of EGO where they demeen one class over another.
I see what you are saying here.
The fact is that people can find elements of truth in the Bible and the Quoran, but these books are one dimensional so they can only cater to a person with a limited Spiritual viewpoint.
The Matrix V trilogy caters to people with a multi-dimensional outlook.
But one should never see any book as their Bible, but they should gather what works from all sources.
Its kind of like being a Right winger or a Left winger, people become one dimensional and will exclude the potential good ideas of their opposition.
Sean Hannity sounds like a moron when he proclaims to be a Christian and then heaps scorn on redistribution of wealth.
There are good aspects to both Right wing and Left wing, the truth is in the middle of both.

Quote:
I am no authority to say if the Quoran / Bible Matrix 5 is true or not, if it is true to you, then that is good for you. i choose to link in with my HS for guidance, and i was furthering that linking with spirit is the only way to acces your truth, as apposed to reading someone elses.
Does your Higher Self talk to you verbally?

Quote:
i have some issue with how the M5 author talks about sexiality, minions and final incarnations. i personally feel that if the M5 author was a final incarnation then he would speak in a different manner.
I will be raising the M5 ideas on the genders in another thread.
I don't see what the problem is with someone proclaiming to be a Final if they are one.
The idea of a Final being Gay is not easy to accept to grasp at first without pondering it from the viewpoint given by The Author.
I mean he challenges you to think in his own way with points such as 'if two Spirits are androgynous then physical gender shouldn't matter' and 'if your girlfriend suddenly became a man would you still love the person for the Spirit within?'.
Its interesting to think about from that perspective because I was a Christian who used to heap scorn on Gays, but if Gays and Lesbians are together in a relationship, how can I judge them when they may have a Spiritual connection in other lifetimes?
The fact is that The Author does bring up interesting viewpoints that are worth considering at least.
Remember this is a forum named after a man who is most famous for proclaiming that Reptilian humanoids run the World.
There are lots of people who say that they will never read David Icke's books because of the Reptilian theory, this shows you how people's minds are closed to anything they don't deem as tangible.

Quote:
John, i am not attacking you, please take that on board, all i am attempting to do is open discourse

i look forward to reading your future threads
I appreciate your polite response and I look forward to making the new threads in the future.
yours thankfully
John

Last edited by the moral man; 19-01-2010 at 02:06 PM.
the moral man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010, 05:52 PM   #622
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Thanks john

Quote:
Originally Posted by the moral man View Post
I think that we both agree on the fact that most people are dumb animals, but you believe that the majority can go beyond this trait and I don't.
In that case, we will have to agree to disagree.
Yeah, i see your thinking, that made me smile

Quote:

The Ascended Masters get people to worship them and give their power away.
From my own connection to the energy forms many refer to as Ascended masters, i can say that never have they asked for worship.

I have been greeted and treated as an equal, and the guidance i have received from them has led me in a good way, and in many cases has aided me to avert myself from both painful and dangerous situations.

I think people themselves often need a figure head to worship, but the energy forms themselves do not require nor ask for such.

(I call them energy forms because they are the ‘embodiment’ of energy characterising a physical projection, ie the energy form of Jesus projects the accepted physical form, which is why man see the Caucasian blue eyed man you mentioned in the other post)

In the Oneness philosophy, these energy forms are at one and the same time linked to the same base pool of consciousness that our Higher Self is linked to, that they are just as our Higher Self, individual droplets in that ocean of consciousness. And my own understanding of these energy forms is that we can contact them by tuning into that background consciousness that is Infinite Love.

It is people who get all haughty and worshipful about Ascended Masters, those energy forms themselves would shy from worship like Infinite Love will shy from ego, the two will never mix.

So yes, those astral entities who require worship are to be avoided at all cost, for they absorb the power, and I would agree that anything that takes power away should be avoided. Whole heartedly.

Quote:
I see what you are saying here.
The fact is that people can find elements of truth in the Bible and the Quoran, but these books are one dimensional so they can only cater to a person with a limited Spiritual viewpoint.
The Matrix V trilogy caters to people with a multi-dimensional outlook.
But one should never see any book as their Bible, but they should gather what works from all sources.
Its kind of like being a Right winger or a Left winger, people become one dimensional and will exclude the potential good ideas of their opposition.
Sean Hannity sounds like a moron when he proclaims to be a Christian and then heaps scorn on redistribution of wealth.
There are good aspects to both Right wing and Left wing, the truth is in the middle of both.

Yes, John, I am in total accordance with your views here.

Quote:
Does your Higher Self talk to you verbally?
My Higher Self communicates to me mostly in emotions.

I have the voice of my conscience, which often guides me through aspects of life, and I think that voice is inheranmt to most people on the planet – though like the scattered seeds that the Bible talks about, sometimes that guidance falls on fallow ground for some.

I don’t feel that this is the voice of my Higher Self, although I can understand that it is connected to the HS, in the same way that I am connected to my HS.

Many might call that voice a guardian angel or guide, and while it is a guide, in the very base sense of the word, I have always felt that it was part of me and not separate to me. I feel this about my Higher Self, and at times of fluidity I feel very much at one with my HS, at other times (most of the time lol) I feel the connection is less tangable.

But yes, my Higher Self communicates through emotions, and ‘speaks’ to me directly in my heart chakra.

Quote:
I will be raising the M5 ideas on the genders in another thread.
I don't see what the problem is with someone proclaiming to be a Final if they are one.
The idea of a Final being Gay is not easy to accept to grasp at first without pondering it from the viewpoint given by The Author.
I mean he challenges you to think in his own way with points such as 'if two Spirits are androgynous then physical gender shouldn't matter' and 'if your girlfriend suddenly became a man would you still love the person for the Spirit within?'.
I see a final incarnate as heralding love for all in their entire being, not as an aspect of sexuality. I think finals would then more than likely be none sexual, which is to say that they would be open to sexual encounters with either sex, male or female, but beyond that would be able to explore love as an absolute without the requirement for sexual encounters, very much on a tantric level.

Finals would love intently, without the neediness of relationships, absolutely content in living and exploring love fully with absolute expression of self, but would embody hugely important moralistic code (as apposed to many ‘guru’s’) and although they were able to love all around them, they would not abuse the trust of others and would remain absolutely true to the one who they were twinned with. Of course they may choose to move beyond the need for physical sexual encounters entirely.

I think anyone who is locked into a purely sexual relationship, without the expression of unconditional, absolute, infinite love, is locked into DNA, and is not a final.

Being in a relationship based solely on love, and experiencing sexual beauty within that is not the same as experiencing a sexual relationship based on physical love. If that makes any sense…?

Quote:

I appreciate your polite response and I look forward to making the new threads in the future.
yours thankfully
John
Looking forward to it too, john, thanks

Regards

lee

Last edited by merlincove; 19-01-2010 at 05:55 PM.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010, 09:33 PM   #623
the moral man
Banned

Dear merlincove
kind regards
I am going to ask you questions in conjunction with your own experiences.

Quote:
From my own connection to the energy forms many refer to as Ascended masters, i can say that never have they asked for worship.
Which Ascended Masters have you seen?

Quote:
I have been greeted and treated as an equal, and the guidance i have received from them has led me in a good way, and in many cases has aided me to avert myself from both painful and dangerous situations.
Do you mind giving me the examples?

Quote:
I think people themselves often need a figure head to worship, but the energy forms themselves do not require nor ask for such.
Don't they tell people to seek out their Higher Self?

Quote:
(I call them energy forms because they are the ‘embodiment’ of energy characterising a physical projection, ie the energy form of Jesus projects the accepted physical form, which is why man see the Caucasian blue eyed man you mentioned in the other post)
If Jesus existed he would have looked like a Sephardic Jew, why doesn't he show you this form?

Quote:
In the Oneness philosophy, these energy forms are at one and the same time linked to the same base pool of consciousness that our Higher Self is linked to, that they are just as our Higher Self, individual droplets in that ocean of consciousness. And my own understanding of these energy forms is that we can contact them by tuning into that background consciousness that is Infinite Love.

It is people who get all haughty and worshipful about Ascended Masters, those energy forms themselves would shy from worship like Infinite Love will shy from ego, the two will never mix.
The Ascended Masters claim to be the same 'Oneness' as you then?

Quote:
So yes, those astral entities who require worship are to be avoided at all cost, for they absorb the power, and I would agree that anything that takes power away should be avoided. Whole heartedly.
Have you experienced thse types of entities in your astral trips?

Quote:
My Higher Self communicates to me mostly in emotions.
I think that the Higher Self communicates to you through rotes and experiences, you have to fill in the blanks.

Quote:
I have the voice of my conscience, which often guides me through aspects of life, and I think that voice is inheranmt to most people on the planet – though like the scattered seeds that the Bible talks about, sometimes that guidance falls on fallow ground for some.
Your conscience can be your greatest enemy sometimes, especially if you are a genuine Lightsider.
What is your view on Balance?

Quote:
I don’t feel that this is the voice of my Higher Self, although I can understand that it is connected to the HS, in the same way that I am connected to my HS.

Many might call that voice a guardian angel or guide, and while it is a guide, in the very base sense of the word, I have always felt that it was part of me and not separate to me. I feel this about my Higher Self, and at times of fluidity I feel very much at one with my HS, at other times (most of the time lol) I feel the connection is less tangable.

But yes, my Higher Self communicates through emotions, and ‘speaks’ to me directly in my heart chakra.
What are the most important things that your Higher Self has told you?

Quote:
I see a final incarnate as heralding love for all in their entire being, not as an aspect of sexuality. I think finals would then more than likely be none sexual, which is to say that they would be open to sexual encounters with either sex, male or female, but beyond that would be able to explore love as an absolute without the requirement for sexual encounters, very much on a tantric level.

Finals would love intently, without the neediness of relationships, absolutely content in living and exploring love fully with absolute expression of self, but would embody hugely important moralistic code (as apposed to many ‘guru’s’) and although they were able to love all around them, they would not abuse the trust of others and would remain absolutely true to the one who they were twinned with. Of course they may choose to move beyond the need for physical sexual encounters entirely.

I think anyone who is locked into a purely sexual relationship, without the expression of unconditional, absolute, infinite love, is locked into DNA, and is not a final.

Being in a relationship based solely on love, and experiencing sexual beauty within that is not the same as experiencing a sexual relationship based on physical love. If that makes any sense…?
Yes I do understand what you are saying.
When I first read M5 and The Author was going on about homosexuality being a sign of Spiritual advancement and I was thinking that it was bizarre.
When it is stated in M5 that the Spiritual link means more than the gender, then I understand that point first.
When it is further explained that Finals are Gay because they are adhering to the 'like attracts like' principle and are free of the DNA breeding commands it makes sense from the perspective from which it is explained.
The Reptilies split the genders to create a Game focused situation of gender disharmony and breeding, this trend can only be combated by DNA commands breaking down.
I am going to create a thread about it at some point to discuss it.
yours thankfully
John
Old 19-01-2010, 10:34 PM   #624
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Ohhh, lots of questions here john, which perhaps require indepth responses, i'll do my best to keep it short and presice:

Quote:
Which Ascended Masters have you seen?
i have experienced, rather than seen, predominantly Merlin, one time Mother Mary (which was a surprise, moreso than any other), Sri Yuketswa and Jesus.

Quote:
Do you mind giving me the examples?
During travels to Astral library I often encounter Merlin, who says very little, but he has almost always been there. I have always had a deep connection to Merlin, he has aided me in many healing works, predominantly with soul retrieval, and on many occassions while journeying to retrieve lost soul fragments clients have expressed that they saw Merlin in their mind vission.

One time during a very powerful kundalini awakening (I did not know what it was at the time, just that I was feeling very ill) I was introduced to a man who told me his name was Jeshui, I saw him as a very dark skinned, very beautiful, tall and slender man. This was a crucial moment in my awakening and happened about ten years ago. The experience came to me in dream state, and the next day I found myself doubting the whole experience, I struggled with the concept of meeting someone that I didn’t believe in. I was on a bus, travelling to London on the motorway and going over and over the ‘dream’ in my head, questioning it when suddenly a voice said to me ‘he does not need your belief to exist,’ and as if to confirm it to me a white van pulled out of a service station into the lane beside the bus and drove alongside right beside me, the van had the name ‘Jesus’ written along the side of it. I saw that as confirmation. Jeshui also told me that I should speak to a neighbour that I had never spoken to, and to tell him a certain thing. When I spoke to my neighbour a few days later he was astounded that I delivered to him the answer to a question he had been struggling with for a long time, which again is another confirmation that I had experienced the energy of a very special being. My neighbour and I have been very good friends ever since, and it was he who gave to me my first David Icke book.

Quote:
Don't they tell people to seek out their Higher Self?
I don’t know what they tell other people. I have been guided to my Higher Self by my Higher Self.

Quote:
If Jesus existed he would have looked like a Sephardic Jew, why doesn't he show you this form?
He may just show the form that most resonates with the recipient, which may go to show that the recipient could be experiencing aspects of their own belief system, he may also be showing the form of his Higher Self.

Quote:
The Ascended Masters claim to be the same 'Oneness' as you then?
No, they have never claimed to be anything, I understand that guides (for me personally) are aspects of my Self rather than external aspects. I believe that Higher Self is an aspect of Infinite Love, and that the Ascended Masters (the real ones) are likewise aspects of Infinite Love – like single drops of consciousness in a greater ocean.

Quote:
Have you experienced these types of entities in your astral trips?
I have experienced what I felt were negative entities, I have never experienced an entity which demands worship.

Quote:
I think that the Higher Self communicates to you through rotes and experiences, you have to fill in the blanks.
Yes, often through interaction with spirit there are metaphors that you have to interpret. i'm unsure what the word rotes means.

Quote:
Your conscience can be your greatest enemy sometimes, especially if you are a genuine Lightsider.
What is your view on Balance?
Balance is a 3d world think, it is illusory perception whose purpose is to keep you in the cage. Balance would require a weight of negativity to equal a weight of purity. Infinite Love is beyond that in that one can not harbour negativity to exist in Infinite Love: fear is the predominant heavy thought pattern that keeps us locked into the matrix and locked out of Infinite Love. We can experience fear and live in fear, we can experience infinite love and live in infinite love, we can’t experience both in the same instant, one will cancel the other out. i believe that withjin the life journey we exist in a unique place of juxtapossition between inifinte love and fear, that we can swing close to either, but not know them intimately untill we have progressed, spiritually speaking toward one or descend to the other. Through awareness i feel that we are able to exist in ever closer proximity to one or other end of the spectrum, but to do such for any prolongued periods requires an inner ability to remain focused on the arena of occupation. We can wallow in self pity and remain in fear, we can enjoy the feelings of beauty and unsurpased love in Infinite Love, that being does not require a balance, for balance is being neither one thing nor the other, but having the ability to be one thing or the other, that is the balance, and it is 3d thinking because it locks us out / away from our fullest potential.

Quote:

What are the most important things that your Higher Self has told you?
That is a difficult one, because it has not ‘told’ me anything, To describe what my HS has gifted me, would be like trying to shape 9d concepts in 3d form (words) which I can’t do, but I have an intrinsic understanding of the beauty of what has been gifted. Your question is like asking me to describe what it is like to be in love, it is impossible for me to answer. But basically it has translated the concepts of being at one with myself, of being at one with Infinite Love and finding an absolute to the realisation that we are here to find our way back to it.

I may be able to give a better response after sleep and with some thought as to how to frame those concepts in 3d words.

Last edited by merlincove; 19-01-2010 at 10:55 PM.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2010, 02:56 AM   #625
sagiquarius

Quote:
Balance is a 3d world think, it is illusory perception whose purpose is to keep you in the cage. Balance would require a weight of negativity to equal a weight of purity. Infinite Love is beyond that in that one can not harbour negativity to exist in Infinite Love: fear is the predominant heavy thought pattern that keeps us locked into the matrix and locked out of Infinite Love. We can experience fear and live in fear, we can experience infinite love and live in infinite love, we can’t experience both in the same instant, one will cancel the other out. i believe that withjin the life journey we exist in a unique place of juxtapossition between inifinte love and fear, that we can swing close to either, but not know them intimately untill we have progressed, spiritually speaking toward one or descend to the other. Through awareness i feel that we are able to exist in ever closer proximity to one or other end of the spectrum, but to do such for any prolongued periods requires an inner ability to remain focused on the arena of occupation. We can wallow in self pity and remain in fear, we can enjoy the feelings of beauty and unsurpased love in Infinite Love, that being does not require a balance, for balance is being neither one thing nor the other, but having the ability to be one thing or the other, that is the balance, and it is 3d thinking because it locks us out / away from our fullest potential.
Merlin: the balance you are referring to is ying/yang balance and is very game oriented but so is your perspective explanation on the subject. Fear is NOT the thing that keeps us locked in the game or matrix as it is now often called. The vibration and all related frequencies and experiences based on fear are part of the game to be experienced just as much as love. You won't learn the fullness of it until you understand that true Balance is a melding of the two from learned experiences and self discovery into something unique. To proclaim in absolutist terms that the game is fear and infinite love is not of the game is attempting to understand something at it's most base level that isn't meant to be understood by those still actively engaged in the illusion. True balance takes the most useful parts experienced from both polarities and sees the value in it all. At this point, one begins to detach from the game/matrix over a period of time and eventually withdrawals further participation as it is no longer required or perhaps even desired.

balance is the kiddie pool of absolutism and one-shot, one-size-fits-all answers. Balance requires more maturity and discernment to not only conceptualize but experience and apply. I will also add that due to limitations of language Balance is a poor distinction between balance (lower case) and Balance (capital). using the "infinite love" term is an attempt to try to differentiate between then two more clearly but unfortunately that term does more harm than good in the attempt.
sagiquarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2010, 11:23 AM   #626
princessofwands

Sagiquarius, will you give us some real-life examples of this Balance please.

How you think, how you act, what the outcome is. How you "don't" play the Game any more, or how you play it selectively.

Thanks...
princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2010, 12:00 PM   #627
sagiquarius

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofwands View Post
Sagiquarius, will you give us some real-life examples of this Balance please.

How you think, how you act, what the outcome is. How you "don't" play the Game any more, or how you play it selectively.

Thanks...
I still play because I'm still here to the extent I'm comfortable with it. I have a friend that is constantly seeking to have to "discussions" with those of a religious persuasion when he is much too smart for that (and knows it) but he is more of a materialist persuasion. When I hear the conversations I am able to put myself in the perspectives of both people because I've experienced both sides of the issue exclusively in a dis balanced fashion earlier in my life. It's the tired old evulotion/science vs. religion and creationism. A balanced perspective would try to give each equal opportunity to express itself, in the case neither one is "winning" the conversation but each is giving the other fair time and consideration. In my perspective, the two concepts have merged along with other information I've been exposed to become something that is neither but an explanation that includes facets from each. To me, the argument isn't "winnable" because both are seeking to dominate or control the other (polarity) regardless of how (ying/yang) balanced that particular conversation may be.

In addition and in general, I'm very empathic in the sense I'm capable of seeing issues, quickly, from both sides. Even regarding circumstances in which I have no direct experience in this incarnation. This leads to a quick and Balanaced perspective and leaves me free of the usual game drama that draws people in and gets them addicted. True Balance isn't about not playing the game, far from it. TB is about NOT being OF the game, not being addicted to the game by seeing it for what it is and putting it into proper perspective. It's about observing yourself and the world around you but not seeking to be directly involved in changing it towards either polarity (which is where most folks are if they stop to examine their machinations). It's about living your unique way despite all the polaric discord around you. It doesn't mean always being a sea of calm yourself or becoming some know it all guru. Balance is mainly a very personal thing to the incarnation that is the result of many years of self examination and education (not just in a single incarnation). Where as game balance (yin/yang) is all about keeping each polarity in check and in overall equal parts to the each other. Polaric balance I guess you can call it. Massive disbalance occurs when one polarity has more influence than the other, which is the case in overall human society now with all the darkness about. Yes, there are pockets of light to be experienced but the overall influence is dark; at least for now. We'll see if there remains enough time for things to ever balance out or flip.
Old 25-01-2010, 11:29 AM   #628
princessofwands

Thank you Sagiquarius...

I do agree that NOT trying to persuade others of our particular mindset or philosophy is an aspect of True Balance. And also the Law of Allowance. (by the way, what are the other universal laws the Author writes about in the books? in the excerpts he only explains the Law of Allowance.)

I'm still a bit puzzled how True Balance is not the same as yin-yang balance. Might it be this: you are 'meant' in this incarnation to be yang-ish. So being yang-ish is True Balance for you, whereas people going for false yin-yang balance would tell you you need to be more yin?

Old 25-01-2010, 01:10 PM   #629
sagiquarius

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofwands View Post
Thank you Sagiquarius...

I do agree that NOT trying to persuade others of our particular mindset or philosophy is an aspect of True Balance. And also the Law of Allowance. (by the way, what are the other universal laws the Author writes about in the books? in the excerpts he only explains the Law of Allowance.)

I'm still a bit puzzled how True Balance is not the same as yin-yang balance. Might it be this: you are 'meant' in this incarnation to be yang-ish. So being yang-ish is True Balance for you, whereas people going for false yin-yang balance would tell you you need to be more yin?

True Balance is an overall merging of the two polarities in conjunction with personal experience to create something new. The two polarities are no longer readily recognizable in this state. This is most often express as a desire to observe the game rather than actively participate in the usual polaric flux. most game participants aren't capable of being able to "handle" or communicate closely with such a person or experience that is representative of true balance.

Yin-Yang balance strives to keep each polarity in equilibrium yet both are still separate and readily recognizable. Most of the game exists in a state where the polarities are in flux in the sense that one is always thinking there needs to be less of the other and more of itself. This is the game with which we are all familiar. YY-balance seeks keep both in check with allowing one to over come the other with occasionally bouts of veering into one more over the other.
Old 25-01-2010, 04:59 PM   #630
princessofwands

thank you! becoming clearer.....
Old 25-01-2010, 06:00 PM   #631
gooseone

Hmmm , this balance thing makes me wonder.
I can see the polarities like good an evil as both ends of the same thing.
In that sense i must say that i believe that ultimately there are no more polarities but there is only Infinite Love (by "Infinite Love" i mean the creative force , something we only get a hint off sometimes and is not easily grasped from our physical bodies, not the icky/OOOooooeeeW "Love is all around" kind of thing).
So seeing the game as to find balance, how are the opinions on trying to show people the point of finding balance when one understands it is of no use to enforce some kind of truth and knowing everyone has to realize things for theirself.

I can have the urge to give people hints to "GO THE PATH OF THE BALANCE"
gooseone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:12 PM   #632
the moral man
Banned

Dear Friends
kind regards
The M5 Author has stated that animal spirits that incarnate that incarnate as humans are going to eventually reincarnate to The Earth Planetary Spirit from where they originated from.
Osho stated something quite interesting in a lecture.

Quote:
Evolution is not something discovered by Charles Darwin. Evolution is an Eastern concept discovered by the mystics—and in the East they have really gone deeper. Charles Darwin is only superficial; he thought that man has come from the monkeys, and he was laughed at all over the world. The idea looks strange…but the mystic's idea does not look strange. He does not say that man has come from the monkeys; he says that the essence of consciousness has passed through many forms, and it has passed through the forms of monkeys too.
According to me, not every man has come to be a man from being a monkey; different people have traveled different lines of evolution. All are coming from different animals, and that is one of the reasons why they are so unequal. A man who is coming from monkeys is bound to carry some traits, some characteristics, of the monkeys. Another man coming from horses will have different characteristics.
There are millions of animals in the world, and every person has moved through different forms. It is not a highway, with the whole of humanity coming from the same source. If that were the case, all people would have been equal. Somebody is a genius, somebody is a born idiot—certainly they are coming from different sources.
Gautam Buddha himself remembers his past lives: in one life, he says, he was an elephant, and after the life of the elephant he was born as a man….
People are coming from different sources for different reasons. The theory of reincarnation is basically a more scientific approach to evolution than that of Charles Darwin. It is well known that different animals have different characters….
A person who is coming from the body of an elephant into the body of a man will have a tremendous memory. In the same way, all the animals have their own special talents. I am saying this for the first time—that every human being has come from a different animal. Charles Darwin's idea that all have come from the monkeys is wrong. If it was so, then all will show the same characteristics—which is not so.
A dog can be born as a human being, or may go through a few other life-forms—may become a lion, may become a deer and then come as a human being….
Charles Darwin's idea is right, but not in the details; in the details he has not been able to work it out. I agree with him on this essential point that man has evolved out of animals, but I don't agree with him that all human beings have evolved from the same animal—monkey, ape, or chimpanzee. Human beings have come from all different directions. It is a gathering of all kinds of animals, and if you watch people you can find from where each person is coming. Just a little watchfulness is needed, alertness, and you can feel that this man seems to be related to a certain species.
1. http://www.oshoworld.com/biography/i...ncarnation.txt

It is obvious that the animal species are incarnating as humans due to the 'dumb animals' that make up the human collective society.
Now you know why Bill Cooper used that terminology about the majority because it accurately describes the Minion Incarnations.
yours thankfully
John
Old 06-02-2010, 02:57 PM   #633
les_paul_robot

Osho's view is a bit different there; he says we were all animal spirits at some point.

Some say I had the eye of the tiger playing football...

Tears for Fears, "Sowing The Seeds Of Love"
les_paul_robot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 03:41 PM   #634
the moral man
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by les_paul_robot View Post
Osho's view is a bit different there; he says we were all animal spirits at some point.

Some say I had the eye of the tiger playing football...
Dear les_paul_robot
kind regards
Osho speaks from the Hindu perspective for the most part, he believed in Cosmic Consciousness (One consciousness living in all things, sound familiar?).
The Krsna Consciousness believes that animals can incarnate as humans and then reincarnate back into animals through bad deeds (such as meat eaters incarnating as Tigers as punishment for the sin of eating meat).
The Hindus believe that animal Souls can incarnate as humans and then they can obtain Enlightenment, some Spiritualists seem to follow this line of reasoning also.
Matrix V is the only book that states that animal spirits incarnate as humans but that it is an abomination and that they don’t evolve, but instead return to the Earth Planetary Spirit from where they came from.
David Icke, as far as I am aware, has never mentioned the idea of animals incarnating as humans.
But then again, seeing as though Icke is counting on the majority to bring about a Consciousness shift in 2016, he is probably isn’t in the business of wanting to even know if such things do happen.
Yours thankfully
John
Old 19-08-2012, 10:14 PM   #635
lordzoma

Bump, because it's an interesting thread.
Old 01-01-2018, 04:28 PM   #636
surfer12

Bump.
surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote