Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 25-02-2014, 02:56 AM   #381
ritchs

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadabusa View Post
whats nde?
Hey welcome back, thought ya was busted!
Or moved to Colorado

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
ritchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2014, 03:05 AM   #382
steppewar
Eternal Member

Some scientists claim conciousness comes out of literally nothing. I don't even see how that is even scientifically possible.
steppewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2014, 03:20 AM   #383
ritchs

There is a Doctor named Michael Tellinger who did extensive experiments using G-force machines as mentioned above and sensory deprivation tanks. God is real. These cunts that think they can mock God , well they will stand naked before their Maker one day. To be a fly on the wall and see how bold they are!

Ayahuasha, LSD, Mescaline, Mushrooms, G-force machines etc etc

Sensory extremes were used by whirling dervishes, extreme hunger and heat and unbearable pain by the Native Americans to achieve altered conscienciousness is not invalid. It is a methodology, like the deprivations the Sadhus endure in India to achieve a state of mind.

The spiritual vibrates at a much higher rate than the 3D world and will never been able to be tested in the flesh. It is Beyond the Flesh, another dimension of Spirit

ps: I strongly think Dr Michael Tellinger is connected to the military industrial complex and funded by them

Correction: the doctors last name is Persinger, not Tellinger, slipped my mind

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Persinger

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Last edited by ritchs; 25-02-2014 at 11:00 PM.
ritchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2014, 04:34 AM   #384
steppewar
Eternal Member

I'm into my mid forties, and with the life I have led, am probably well over 2/3rds into it.

I wish I was an athiest, but I'm not. I'd love to go to eternal sleep.

Feel there's a reckoning though, even though my worst crime has to be a lazy bugger.
steppewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2014, 07:09 PM   #385
hurr

Our brains determine our thinking and behaviour, and our neurons obey the laws of physics and chemistry, so how are we different from machines?

Neuroscientists say that there is no difference. In that case NDEs are just bits of code in the program that started in the beginning of time.
Old 27-02-2014, 09:36 PM   #386
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by steppewar View Post
I'm into my mid forties, and with the life I have led, am probably well over 2/3rds into it.

Feel there's a reckoning though, even though my worst crime has to be a lazy bugger.
There's probably a good reason for you being the way you are.

To some extent we are powerless to change some of the aspects of our lives, like our strengths and weaknesses of character, we all have them, and they are largely the result of our upbringing, something which we were not in a position to do anything about.

I don't think there's 'judgement' for being lazy..... It's not what you 'don't do' that effects your soul, but what you 'do'.

Keeping your head down and just trying to get through it, is a fairly noble calling.

Many people out there have actively created some of the negative aspects of our life on earth, it's those people who will have to answer to their 'higher selves'.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2014, 10:44 PM   #387
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by steppewar View Post

No way mate.
If anything I reckon that you are a 'Lazy Buddha'.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 02:20 PM   #388
lastrevolution

Wtf are you doing on this forum when you still hold the stupid belief that physical reality is the only real reality? Get off your high horse, because, quite frankly, you are not high when you have such low understanding, or shall I say, experience. If you think NDE's are hallucinations then maybe you should keep in mind that not all hallucinations are imaginary. Yes, in fact, astral reality is pretty damn hallucinogenic, but there are indeed excarnated souls living there while they have no physical body. Unfortunately, science cannot prove such an existence because science by definition is the study of nature, aka physical reality, aka the MATRIX. That's why you are another one of those fools who put science on a pedestal - like it is somehow the ultimate tool of truth - instead of recognizing it as being limited to the physical realm. Don't make the false assumption that just because science is useless outside the matrix (as scientific measurement devices are objects of the matrix), that nothing outside the matrix exists. So, why do so many modern materialists and atheists make this assumption? Simply put, because they worship science, because they are in love with science, like a little kid who loves his handheld gaming console but doesn't want to go anywhere where the thing doesn't work.
If you want to study things outside of the matrix you shall quickly find that science becomes more and more useless, and that subjective experience/intuition becomes more and more useful.

And no, just because the brain flickers up when you're "hallucinating" doesn't mean that the brain is creating these images on the spot. Who made this false cause-effect assumption?
Yes, your brain indeed releases tons of DMT when you die, but why would it do that? Doesn't this suggest that the brain is trying to protect something from the nasty physical experience? Because if the soul does not exist, there is no reason for the brain to protect something, as you will dissolve into oblivion the next moment anyways right? The reason is obvious, the brain is releasing DMT because it is trying to transition of the soul unto the next reality. It is trying to separate the soul (or mind) from the physical body as it is reaching its finale. The brain isn't creating the hallucinations for you (it is dying remember?), it is simply releasing DMT that opens you up to the astral reality. That's where the brain activity comes from. Those NDE "hallucinations" are objective experiene of astral reality. The brain is a receiver of consciousness, that is why it flickers up on its last breath while your soul is experiencing the lively astral, yet still somewhat connected to the dying body/brain. The brain is not producing the experience, it is merely reacting to it, similar to how when I cut your hand with a knife, a certain brain section that decodes pain lights up... Does that mean you are merely imagining the pain? Haha, no, ofcourse not...

Materialist logic is so flawed to the core to which any sane person has to eventually conclude it is nothing but extreme rationalization. (And this crap is what they're feeding your children in school/college.) It basically goes like this:
1) The brain lights up when you're hallucinating.
2) The brain must therefore be creating the hallucinations, and hence, it's nothing but fantasy, including all NDE's.
WHAT DA FUCK? You really are a simpleton aren't you? If you don't see the errors in the above reasoning, I shall make it clear in another example:
1) The brain lights up when you're having sex.
2) The brain must therefore be creating the sex, and hence, you're not actually having sex with that person next to you, who is nothing but a sexual fantasy in your own head.
Get it now? I hope you do, simpleton materialists who are masters of intellectualization and rationalization...

But please, can someone re-post the original link to the debunking video (it appears to have disappeared from the OP)? Because I'm really in the mood for a good laugh.

Last edited by lastrevolution; 02-03-2014 at 02:38 PM.
lastrevolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 02:40 PM   #389
lastrevolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatistruth View Post
He doesnt make the assumption that mind is dependant on the brain, he says it IS dependant on the brain and goes on to show how it is.
Basically, he is a bigot then?
lastrevolution is offline   Reply With Quote