Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology > Top Secret / Black Ops

Old 03-10-2011, 04:52 PM   #21
morgen_hurst

Quote:
Originally Posted by non_zionist_jew View Post
According to Basti's meticulous research, the leader of the Third Reich spent his last years as an art dealer and had facial plastic surgery to change his appearance.
Did He change his name to Abel, Goldbaum, Goldberg, Goldberger ect.

Would be intresting to know plus with all the art the Natzis took he most likely had a good turn over?

Politicians piss on us and the media tell us it's raining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shauneroo View Post
Or, alternatively, fuck you.
morgen_hurst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 05:33 PM   #22
yourot21
Banned

PROOF THAT HITLER WAS GAY

yourot21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 06:00 PM   #23
romulas

Quote:
Originally Posted by non_zionist_jew View Post
Nazi Expert: 'I Have Proof Hitler Died In 1960s'

http://beforeitsnews.com/ckfinder/us...hitler-old.jpg

"The biggest revelation is an authenticated secret German document which lists Hitler as one of the passengers evacuated by plane from Austria to Barcelona on April 26, 1945."

Although official history contends Hitler committed suicide with his newlywed wife, Eva Braun, on April, 30 1945 and their corpses were burned by others in the Berlin bunker, Abel Basti claims proof the story is a fabrication.

According to Basti's meticulous research, the leader of the Third Reich spent his last years as an art dealer and had facial plastic surgery to change his appearance.

Those are just two of the astounding revelations that respected Argentine journalist and historian Abel Basti documents in his book, Hitler's Exile............

http://beforeitsnews.com/ckfinder/us...erclipping.jpg

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1163/..._In_1960s.html
Utter tosh.
romulas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:34 PM   #24
humanspirit
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by badtv View Post
after the plastic surgery.

At first glance that is quite amusing untill you realise it is a picture of anne frank with hitler superimposed over the top.

It's quite sick really and offensive to anybody who is a normal human being and dislikes torture and mistreatment of children and human beings for that matter.

The poor girl was f*ucking murdered.
humanspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:41 PM   #25
hadaka_jimmy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanspirit View Post
At first glance that is quite amusing untill you realise it is a picture of anne frank with hitler superimposed over the top.

It's quite sick really and offensive to anybody who is a normal human being and dislikes torture and mistreatment of children and human beings for that matter.

By Hitler
hadaka_jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:43 PM   #26
hadaka_jimmy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourot21 View Post
Yeah according to Zionists and Marxist propaganda. He was married and had a relationship and possibly a child to one of the Mitford sisters.
Old 03-10-2011, 10:44 PM   #27
hadaka_jimmy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgen_hurst View Post
did he change his name to abel, goldbaum, goldberg, goldberger ect.

Would be intresting to know plus with all the art the natzis took he most likely had a good turn over?
nazi.
Old 03-10-2011, 10:52 PM   #28
stelios
Banned

Quote:
Maybe, but her diary was fake.
Even the most rabid holocaust™ supporter doesnt deny that.
stelios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:53 PM   #29
humanspirit
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadaka_jimmy View Post
By Hitler
Hitler was the golden boy figure head of the natzi party which was responsible for the death of anne frank and many other innocent children via various methods including starvation and disease.

Dirty dirty child killing nazis.
Old 03-10-2011, 11:08 PM   #30
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgen_hurst
Nothing surprises me any more.
Nor does it me!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:19 PM   #31
infidelyork

I find the photos in the article extremely dubious. For example, the 'In disguise in Buenos Aires' photo:

Is clearly a manipulation of an existing photo:

Notice the his jacket, tie and the top of the chair in both photos. They're identical.

http://forum.davidicke.com/album.php?albumid=1030
infidelyork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:34 PM   #32
infidelyork

And the photo titled 'Mr. and Mrs Hitler in Spain before voyage to Patagonia':

Is apparently a photo of Hitler and Braun taken at Hitler's Berchtesgaden retreat circa 1940
http://marriage.about.com/od/infamou...ge-Profile.htm
http://ibnlive.in.com/photogallery/3520-7.html

http://forum.davidicke.com/album.php?albumid=1030
infidelyork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 01:55 AM   #33
druggalo

Question re

we all hate you, and we think you're a stupid bytch!"

It's called tough love, you dumb slut.
druggalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 03:13 AM   #34
steppewar
Eternal Member

Hitler wasn't as bad as history makes him out to be. He was just another used pawn/victim of the Zionist conspiracy.
steppewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 04:16 AM   #35
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Arrow 1924 French Police File Card for "Jacob Hitler"

1924 French Police File Card for "Adolphe Jacob Hitler" ?
Apparently this appears in a magazine "Science et Avenir" March 2009

Fiche signalétique établie par les Services de Renseignements Généraux (RG) en 1924. Né en 1880 à Passau Hitler Adolphe, Jacob, le Mussolini allemand Profession: journaliste Ne serait que l'instrument de puissances supérieures: n'est pas un imbécile mais un très adroit démagogue. Aurait Ludendorf derrière lui. Organise des Sturmtruppen genre fasciste. Tentative de coup d'Etat de novembre 1923: Condamné à 5 ans de forteresse avec possibilité de sursis après 6 mois de détention. :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Translation

Descriptive card established by the French Police in 1924 Born in 1880 in Passau Hitler Adolphe, Jacob, the German Mussolini Profession: journalist

Appears to only be the instrument of higher powers: is not a dumb but a very skillful demagogue. Seems to be backed up by Ludendorf. Organizes Sturmtruppen fascist style Attempt of a Coup d' Etat in November the 23rd: Convicted to 5 years of fortress with a possible suspension after 6 months of detention.

Source: http://www.39-45.org/viewtopic.php?f...6a5b016c58d32b

See my "Was Hitler an Illuminati Agent?" for Hitler's Jewish Antecedents and how he was an instrument of "higher powers"

For Ludendorf connection, my "Was Hitler a Pawn?"

Meet the real AH (For your scrutiny.)

Thanks to Allen
Quote:
Comments for "1924 French Police File Card for "Adolphe Jacob Hitler" ?"

Dan said (March 27, 2009)

I think this man [in photo] is a double or 'doppleganger' of the fellow who made the speeches and is in all that official footage of the Hitler persona.
What an enigma that character is - Hitler. I've always wondered, what's the fascination so many people have had for this one entity. There is a sense that whomever he was seems out of proportion to a more subtle sense that this was someone vacant. Something like our impression of an actor in some blockbuster film in which the cinematography and budget created a character the actual actor could never even begin to live up to in candid interviews.

A lot of people who actually met Hitler in his heyday have later remarked all along how incongruous their impression was meeting him face to face. I remember Orson Welles told Dick Cavette he was a few yards away from Hitler at the 36 Olymics, and described his surpise that "he had no presence at all. It was as if there was nobody there. I wasn't impressed".

Leni Reifenstall, who is now considered one of the most important cinemagraphic directors of the genre of propaganda film who's techniques are still standard (as in the DNC's Obama apotheosis at the Democrat Convention in 2008), remarked essentially the same impression as Welles. Nobody home. She said she had fully expected to be overwhelmed by Hitler's presence. (She wasn't impressed by Goebbels either, but these were the guys with deep pockets checkbook at that time). Other notable female celebrities of the period consistantly remark the same thing. No attraction. They seemed to also feel intuitively something was 'off' with that, but they don't detail it. I mean, here you have who was considered the most dynamic male figure since Julius Caesar or Alexander the Great, whom the most dynamic and beautiful women in Germany were dying to meet, expecting to get weak in the knees in his presence, feeling the shock and let down meeting what they don't exactly know how to say, but from their impression entirely lacked charisma enough to make an impression upon them at all.

Another thing about this French document - Hitler was born in 1889, not 1880.

Howard said (March 27, 2009)

Hitler was most definitely an agent with a defined role. He became aware of it in May 1940 when he was ordered to stand down for 2 days rather than take out the British Army at Dunkirk.

His role was to falsely fill the role of 3rd Reich and the 3rd Beast "Leopard" of Dan 7:6. He never achieved "Dominion" so he was obviously a shill ordered to end his reign on Beltane 1945 just exactly as Albert Pike said would happen in 1871. The real "Leopard" is in the White House now and his "Dominion" is certain. It's that "Little Horn" that I worry about coming right after him.

Drew said (March 27, 2009)

The cited French document states that this 'Hitler' was born in 1880 in 'Passen,' which would have made him 44 at the time of the photograph. All credible sources state that the real Hitler was born in 1889 in Braunau, Austria. Note that the document doesn't state in what country 'Passen' is found--very strange for a 'french' document. And why isn't this government document dated in any place? When was the last time you saw a police document that didn't have a current date on it somewhere?

Notice also that nothing appears after the heading 'domicile' or 'residence'. Why doesn't it state that he was imprisoned and where he was currently imprisoned? Notice also that under 'profession', the document states 'journalist' in a different ink shade. Even the photograph is crudely cropped, and there appears to be a shadow behind it at the top, making it appear to be glue residue from a previous photograph that had been removed.

The idea that this 'important' document just turned up 60 years after the fact should raise red flags for you. Who found this document, and how did it end up being published in a french journal without prior knowledge leaked to the public beforehand? Is the journal 'Science et Avenir' under Zionist control?

If you really think about it, doesn't it serve the satanic Kabbalist-Bankers' interests to put out the theory that Hitler was yet another one of their puppets? Such information would only serve to demoralize anyone who believes that there has ever been a legitimate opposition to their plans of world domination: "All opposition is futile." "We control both sides of the argument at all times." This forged document, it seems to me, only serves to prove those cliches.

--
Drew,

This is exactly the point--there never has been any genuine opposition.
http://www.henrymakow.com/post_18.html

Last edited by oiram; 04-10-2011 at 05:21 AM. Reason: * * * *My Posting No. 4250 = 12 & a 50
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 09:32 AM   #36
hadaka_jimmy
Banned

Quote:
Hitler was the golden boy figure head of the natzi party which was responsible for the death of anne frank and many other innocent children via various methods including starvation and disease.

Dirty dirty child killing nazis.
I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure the Japanese slaughtered children en masse at Nanjing and their barbarity and cruelty towards the Chinese is documented fact. The Russians killed millions, so why do the Nazi's get singled out?
Old 04-10-2011, 09:34 AM   #37
hadaka_jimmy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by infidelyork View Post
And the photo titled 'Mr. and Mrs Hitler in Spain before voyage to Patagonia':

Is apparently a photo of Hitler and Braun taken at Hitler's Berchtesgaden retreat circa 1940
http://marriage.about.com/od/infamou...ge-Profile.htm
http://ibnlive.in.com/photogallery/3520-7.html
Have to say these photos are very poor 'evidence'.

I do think Hitler didn't die in the bunker and I'm not surprised if he made it to S America.
Old 04-10-2011, 10:02 AM   #38
humanspirit
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadaka_jimmy View Post
I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure the Japanese slaughtered children en masse at Nanjing and their barbarity and cruelty towards the Chinese is documented fact. The Russians killed millions, so why do the Nazi's get singled out?
The subject is about that loser hitler who was figure head of the nazis.

Thats why the poor nazis are getting singled out.

If the subject was about some other nutcase figure head who was part of a child murdering gang and there was documented evidence then it would be correct to point that out.

The nazis must have been sniveling little cowards if they saw children such as anne frank as a threat to be locked up behind barbed wire and armed guards.
Old 04-10-2011, 07:52 PM   #39
non_zionist_jew

Quote:
The subject is about that loser hitler who was figure head of the nazis.
LOSER?

HE WAS THE VERY BEST POLITICIAN THIS WORLD HAS EVER KNOWN!

show me any other politician worldwide who in 4 years took his country from depression into the worlds most powerful nation?

Its sound like you are one of the people who voted for Obama. http://forum.davidicke.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

But, since I like you, I will teach you some REAL history.

A Jew defends Hitler - part 1 of 3

A Jew defends Hitler - part 2 of 3

A Jew defends Hitler - part 3 of 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRyqi0tDDL8
non_zionist_jew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 08:16 PM   #40
hadaka_jimmy
Banned

Have to agree. Hitler was possibly the greatest leader ever from 1900.

He turned Germany from a European laughing stock into the most powerful nation with in 5 years in Europe. He brought in sweeping reforms for animal welfare which still influences European animal welfare today. He outlawed vivisection, he also gave animals for the first time in history rights, regardless of their usefulness to human beings.