Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 24-01-2009, 05:24 PM   #1
ban freekmasons
Banned

Default "Freemasonry is deceptive and fraudulent"

http://www.texemarrs.com/072001/john_quincy.htm
ban freekmasons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2009, 06:31 PM   #2
mike martin

Another nice advert.

Buy my book, buy my DVD!

Mike
mike martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2009, 10:19 AM   #3
ban freekmasons
Banned

Default Masons are Zionist Mafia's foot-soldiers

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike martin View Post
Another nice advert.

Buy my book, buy my DVD!

Mike
Mike, do masons like you actually contribute to this forum or just constantly attack any form of exposure of your criminal organisation/network ?
ban freekmasons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2009, 10:25 AM   #4
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ban freekmasons View Post
Mike, do masons like you actually contribute to this forum or just constantly attack any form of exposure of your criminal organisation/network ?
That's a decent question, Mike.

Have not seen you contribute anywhere other than in defence of Freemasonry (apologies if you have, in any meaningful way).

Why is that?

I can (but wont) identify a core group of people who only do this, even entering Symbology threads when they seem to sense with paranoia that Freemasonry's being attacked, when it's clearly not in any overt way (unless those people view curiosity and enquiry as a genuine grounds for attack, scorn and ridicule).

Any objective person with no real experience of Freemasonry or preconceived hang-ups about it, has certainly had cause to re-think those feelings based on the behaviour they've seen on this forum.

Care to explain?

Last edited by size_of_light; 25-01-2009 at 10:45 AM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2009, 01:40 PM   #5
mike martin

Quote:
Correcting errors and exposing faulty logic and straight-forward lies is not attacking.

Mike
Old 25-01-2009, 01:47 PM   #6
mike martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
That's a decent question, Mike.

Have not seen you contribute anywhere other than in defence of Freemasonry (apologies if you have, in any meaningful way).

Why is that?
It is because the stuff about Freemasonry is the only stuff here that interests me, there are no sections here for japanese sports cars, motorbikes, photography or fishing so this is the only area that holds any interest for me.

Does that help.

Quote:
I can (but wont) identify a core group of people who only do this, even entering Symbology threads when they seem to sense with paranoia that Freemasonry's being attacked, when it's clearly not in any overt way (unless those people view curiosity and enquiry as a genuine grounds for attack, scorn and ridicule).
See my reply above.

Quote:
Any objective person with no real experience of Freemasonry or preconceived hang-ups about it, has certainly had cause to re-think those feelings based on the behaviour they've seen on this forum.

Care to explain?
Sorry which behaviour are you talking about.

Do you mean the often spiteful and libellous claims about Freemasonry or do you mean the small amount of people trying to put another view?

Mike
Old 25-01-2009, 02:39 PM   #7
scotia

Quote:
It is because the stuff about Freemasonry is the only stuff here that interests me, there are no sections here for japanese sports cars, motorbikes, photography or fishing so this is the only area that holds any interest for me.

Does that help.

See my reply above.

Sorry which behaviour are you talking about.

Do you mean the often spiteful and libellous claims about Freemasonry or do you mean the small amount of people trying to put another view?

Mike
Ohhh Ohhhh your in trouble someones wnt and burst coooos bubble, a think

Talk to me Mike, it appears you are being pciked on somehow... I could help you

Tick Tock

Paul
scotia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2009, 03:06 PM   #8
size_of_light

Quote:
It is because the stuff about Freemasonry is the only stuff here that interests me, there are no sections here for japanese sports cars, motorbikes, photography or fishing] so this is the only area that holds any interest for me.
Fair enough.

Last edited by size_of_light; 25-01-2009 at 03:06 PM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2009, 03:34 PM   #9
mike martin

Cool

M
Old 25-01-2009, 05:44 PM   #10
eastbeast

Quote:

I'm posting this answer because I am a Mason 'like Mike'

By definition any post on any thread in any part of any forum is contributing. I am sure 'ban freekmasons' consider their post to be contributing, therefor so is any other post.

Without all of us there would be no forum, so whether you like what someone has to say or not, without them there would be no replies and a boring forum.

I would not be posting here if the lies and slurs were not posted, however, I value the contributions made by ALL of the anti-masonary posters. Some important questions have been asked and answered over the few months I have been here, and I am sure they have before that.

With a name such as 'ban freekmasons' I imagine that this section of the forum is your focus and you rarely venture into other parts?